SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Second Bait, Romance, Safari, UPDATE W/ TROPHY!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Afterthefactica
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's excellent, Gladesrunner! Trophies and safari already -- I am envious!

Well done!

clapping

jono22
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great read Smile

I wonder how much further it can go. I have subscribed to this Very Happy
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, GR, Thumbs up Also, as usual, nice work, OD Thumbs up

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Gladesrunner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well "Rose" and I continue our love affair! To bring you up to speed, I have been battling a serious infection from my snakebite. I had to go back into the hospital to have another surgery and clean up the wound. While I was fighting the infection, Rose insisted I come to Ghana to see an "Herb Man" which I imagine is some type of homeopathic healer (or, if you prefer, Witch Doctor!) I was desperate to rid myself of the infection and began to like her idea. Of course, once I did, we would need a car to drive me to the Herb Man and back, and for other various needs. Sure, I could rent a car she said, but it would be better to buy one, and then sell it when I leave, that way it really wouldnt cost me anything. Oh, and I should buy it before I get there, that way she could pick me up at the airport in it.
Well, the 2nd surgery was a success, and I started healing nicely. Of course baby, I am still coming to visit, sure, go car shopping... Well then I get hit up from her brothers school fees. A discount at $750! Anything for my sweety. Well I got to both Western Union and MoneyGram, and wouldnt you know it, they both require Homeland Security forms. Of course sammy is way to lazy to fill these out, but doesnt have a bank account. Rose protests hard, saying she went to every WU and MG in Accra, and they all said no forms were required. Someone she knows just got paid from the US via WU. Hmmm.. how to convince her. Well I remember seeing some pics online that another baiter had made, with a sign in the WU. I got with fellow baiter AftertheFactica and she made a new sign in the pic for me (I dont remember where I got the original from to credit the source, sorry)
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f288/Damientut/WUOffice.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f288/Damientut/WUsign.jpg

I tell her that I popped into WU and snapped these pics for her. She starts to twig on me, tells me she wants 40 different photos of me, my house, on my crutches, my business partner, my home and compound, my secretary, etc. I manage to find 2 passable pics online and send them to her. SHE LIKES THEM!!! I guess she realised no money was coming without those forms. So what shows up in my mailbox this morning?

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f288/Damientut/ScammerSammy/DHSR1.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f288/Damientut/ScammerSammy/DHSR3.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f288/Damientut/ScammerSammy/DHSR2.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f288/Damientut/ScammerSammy/DHSR5.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f288/Damientut/ScammerSammy/DHSR6.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f288/Damientut/ScammerSammy/DHSR8.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f288/Damientut/ScammerSammy/DHSR4.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f288/Damientut/ScammerSammy/DHSR7.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f288/Damientut/ScammerSammy/DHSR9.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f288/Damientut/ScammerSammy/DHSR10.jpg

As you can see, there are several corrections and revisions that are going to need to be done before the money can be sent. Nice to know she still cares (about the money) enough to send these to me!

Made links. Please resize to 600 pixels. TS

Malaysia United States Benin Guernsey Ivory Coast x3 United Kingdom x4 Netherlands Spain Nigeria Belgium
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up Great trophies !!! Laughing

Too bad she didn't fill the form completely. 'No Idea'.. what kind of an answer is that?? She could at least have tried to write down the most appropriate possibility. *Slap* Very Happy

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the answer to question 2 on the 3rd page the last year he was "rearing" farm animals, I BET HE WAS. Laughing

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These forms are getting quite a workout lately!! Hats off to the unknown Baiter that created them.

@Glades - great job. Make sure she scans and sends them agan as HLS cannot possibly accept corrupt files.

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."
"I am freaky worried about everything that is happening right now."

United States x4 United Kingdom
Safari Stanley: Aba>Lagos>Cotonou>Lagos>Accra "plz i am really dizzy"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget+Worf: Aba>Benin City
Closed lad accounts x? Mortar x6
32MBToolkit
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice trophies, Gladesrunner! Your lads sure work hard for you. Very Happy clapping

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Gladesrunner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone else notice that in a couple of his answers he admits to being involved in the "slave trade"?

Malaysia United States Benin Guernsey Ivory Coast x3 United Kingdom x4 Netherlands Spain Nigeria Belgium
Gladesrunner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heres another update. Well "Rose" is ripe for another safari! However she will not even consider me sending anything via PD again Sad Sorry OD. Anyone know of another shipping company out there? Right now we have her working on an insurance form so she can get reimbursed for all the travel expenses on the last safari. I have also had her running all over town, looking for a travel agent that will get her visa and passport for her, but all she will send me are yahoo email addresses claiming they are agents. Nice try sweety. She did send me some corrected forms though, check em out:

I definately think she will do another safari, just not sure on the mod that will get her moving. I am working on several ones right now, and hopefully one pops into the lead. For now, it is still fun having her do all this paperwork for me Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic