SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I tell scammer I'm 16(I'm not talking to him anymore)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
swappingnames
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tell him I'm 16. His reply? (If this is in the wrong forum, feel free to move it)

Btw, I'm not talking to him anymore, so don't worry.

Dear xxxxx
Thank you for your urgent respond towards my proposal, i want to informed you that you are the only person that knows about this tra,saction and i promise to protact your image, since you will be ready to assist me with all you heart. or can you contact your parent on this transaction so that i can send more detail on how we are going to excute this project, here is my private tele phone number you can give to them to call me for more explanation 00226 78-174-475. I WAIT FOR YOUR YRGENT RESPONDTHANKSMr Blaise Mankala

Edit: removed masking because it consumes bandwidth and it doesn't sound like you're continuing this bait. -luckey
chevyk10darlin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't guess I understand why you're not talking to him anymore... Personally, I would go ahead and proceed with the bait... I've baited as an 8 year old boy before and offered a dying cancer scammer all the allowance I've saved up from mowing the yard, and all the money I was saving to give to the doggie shelter, and that bait lasted about 2 months before the addy started bouncing... At least he offered to let your parents in on the scam, isn't that thoughtful? Laughing

*after-thought* Of course, if you were using personal info, then definately drop contact with him...
swappingnames
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was using my personal email, so I'm not gonna risk it, even though the only correct info with that email account is my first name. lol. I'm paranoid about perverts and stuff :p

Should I post his orginal letter or email?
chevyk10darlin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure! I'm sure lots of people will enjoy baiting him! You know, you could always bait him from another addy with a different name....

EDIT: to say thanks Sarah for posting the letter and addy!

Last edited by chevyk10darlin on Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
swappingnames
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would, but I don't think my parents would like that.

Heres his orginal letter:
CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESSMonday, August 25, 2008 10:58 AM
From Blaise Mankala Mon Aug 25 07:58:15 2008
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta151.mail.re2.yahoo.com from=hosanna.net; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 72.14.204.169 (EHLO qb-out-1314.google.com) (72.14.204.169) by mta151.mail.re2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 25 Aug 2008 07:58:54 -0700
Received: by qb-out-1314.google.com with SMTP id q18so2842190qbq.28 for <[email protected]>; Mon, 25 Aug 2008 07:58:54 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.181.37.11 with SMTP id p11mr2211956bkj.9.1219676295332; Mon, 25 Aug 2008 07:58:15 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.180.220.20 with HTTP; Mon, 25 Aug 2008 07:58:15 -0700 (PDT)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 14:58:15 +0000
From: "Blaise Mankala" <[email protected]> Add sender to Contacts
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_Part_48665_12755579.1219676295298"
Content-Length: 2716

Compact Headers

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

(CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS)

FROM THE DESK OF: BLAISE MANKALA
AUDITING AND
ACCOUNTING SECTION,
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA),
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO, AND WEST AFRICA.

Dear Friend,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise, however, it's just my urgent need for
foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I have the opportunity
transferring the left over funds ($15.5million) FIFTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES of one of my bank clients who died along with his entire family.

I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 50/40 while 10%will be mapped out for expenses. If you agree to my business proposal further detail of this transaction will be forward to as soon as i receive your reply.Have a great day,

Best Regards,

Mr. Blaise Mankala.

edit: no prob Smile

btw, if you send him an email, could you let me know? I'd like to know hes in good hands Laughing
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Parents are funny that way.

Don't listen to them, they don't know what's good for you. I say rebait from a different addy with completely fictitious details. Demand that you're old enough to go through with this transaction and ask him to apologise for insulting you.

But then I baited at 16. Wink

Hahah, I'm so sad.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg

Last edited by Reaper on Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The mama bear in me is going to make me say this. If you're a minor living at home, you should get your parents' permission before baiting. These people are criminals, and they can be dangerous - though it is perfectly safe if you follow the safe baiting rules.

Have you considered showing this site to your folks, and letting them get in on enjoying the fun? Maybe if they see what we do here - including the safe baiting rules - they will be open to allowing you to have some fun and do some good at the same time Smile

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I might show them the site. Smile

And yeah, I'm not gonna bait until I'm 18 unless I get permission.
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^That's very sensible Sarah.... you can learn a lot in 2 years by checking this site often and then we expect you to become an immediate overnight success as a Scam Baiter! Laughing

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Julian Day
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ That's good, Sarah. Baiting is great fun, as well as doing some real good by keeping these villains occupied. Care and safety is the first priority for everyone here, though, even the experts (I'm not one of them. Smile )

And you can learn a lot by reading stickies and other posts....I wasted a lot of time in poor baiting before I found this site and studied the examples of the top baiters. Wink
Bruce Banner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sarah, show this site to your parents. They may not want you to bait yet, but they may very well show it to a few of their friends who might decide to give baiting a try.

And, as everyone else suggested, you can learn a lot about baiting just by hanging around here and reading. Ask questions if you have them.
swappingnames
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know one person who emailed this guy. Has anyone else?
Pisspot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Certainly let your parents know about this site. It may well educate them a little. and they can spread the word among their friends. The more potential victims who get warned the fewer will actually fall victim.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic