SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm a human bin

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

either that or I am a new-wave synthesizer act who had a hit in the 80's with a song called "Cars", I'm not sure.

Quote:
Dear Mr Ethel,
may God forgive you on what you are playing your self,you are not doing me you are doing your self okay and i will not cos you because i am not God is the only God will cos you on what you are doing your self okay,i am only here to help you to see that you will recived your cheque and cash your money but when i bring my self to you to help you you fill that you can play with me,please you can forget about the money or your cheque i have contacted mrs hanah koleman that any time she come to this country that she will come to take her money and her cheque back because i told her that the person that she give the cheque is not a human bins that was you,

i dont fill that you are nomal please you have to check your self numan if there is no good hospital in your country for a mad people please there is somany here you can come down to africa here and you will be qure okay,

please dont be stupit okay try to control your madness is coming big as i am seing you,if you are human bin that have brane try to call me on this number today +22509739768 i will pray for you on telephone and when i pray for you you will see that you will be nonal as a human been okay,dont negnet what i told you now try to call me i will give you very powalfull prayer on your head and you will be okay by the GOD grace,

i am a worshiping good pastor that fearing god i will not coss you and when you try it again i will fast for you for 3 days and after my fasting for that three days you will confam your self as a ded man so dont push my spirit to do a bad fasting for your head if not you will confam your self as a died person okay,
may my God i worship forgive you in jesus name,
pastor in christ jesus Divine Ikemba
Stop playing to your life okay,

Please feel free to give him a ring at 2am and order pizza... or play "Down in the Park" to him.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So what 'drove' him to that? Wink

And you want us to call him and 'drive' him up the wall~or maybe round the bend. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I'm sure he's on the 'road' to nowhere.Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

sorry couldn't resist-i'll get me coat

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're numan (or "newman")?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you upset him somehow?

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't get past

Quote:
Dear Mr Ethel,

without snorting beer down my nose.

Excellent.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

has someone been naughty to the poor lad? Send him something by P@arcel D1rect to make up for it!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for sharing.

Ask him how much he charges for him bad fasting for seventy two days and say you will gladly pay it to his executor/lawyer once he crokes.

Quote:
...so dont push my spirit to do a bad fasting for your head if not you will confam your self as a died person okay, ....
Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ The Man - funnily enough it was a Parcel Direct shipment (following a bank account kill, several money laundering forms, etc, etc) that drove him to that little outburst.

As to numan - I was thinking I might have become this guy

I can play keyboards and fly airplanes but I don't have the silly haircut Smile

And do feel free to give out his phone number Twisted Evil

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can never resist someone willing to prey for me over the phone...

I'm gonna call him Laughing

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic