SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gladesrunner - Glad you stuck around.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Mods, If this is the wrong place for this post, please move it.

I just wanted to take a minute to recognize a new baiter that has accomplished a lot (and suffered a little) in a very short period of time. Gladesrunner is sporting a new avatar that says "Certified Master Baiter" and I wanted to assure all the "old timers" that he does indeed deserve it.

Glades was my mentee. In order for him to "graduate" we agreed he would have to complete 5 Baiter Tasks ... a Death Threat, a Photo with a Custom Sign, a Site Kill, a Safari and a Multimedia Trophy (Give a listen to Deep in the Heart of Texas by Stanley).

I figured it would take him a while ... it took less than 2 months! In that time, he also managed a bank account kill, 2 adidtional site kills, a hand-written note, a 10 page Homeland Security form (twice), a phone conversation where the lad completely lost it and a 2nd photo sporting the names of 2 Baiters .

BTW - thanks to Oxygen Deprived and Full Auto for helping with Glades' education.

For this, by the powers vested in me as his official mentor, I have conferred upon him a new avatar with the sub-title "Certified Master Baiter". Besides, I felt I kind of owed him something after sending him to MTCN S3cure3 in his first week ...

Glades Eater Initiation Assignment ... a well deserved visit to MTCN S3cure
The following PM exchange is published with Gladesrunner's permission

Glades stormed on to the scene with a PM full of piss and vinegar. We traded a few PMs and then I got this ...
Glades wrote:
DooDooJoe, Bro!, You and I are going to get along great! ....

Shocked DooDooJoe ?!? Did he call me DooDooJoe??? He called me DoodDooJoe. Shocked OK, it was funny, but it certainly couldn't go unanswered. Soon after, the following exchange ensued ...

vou wrote:
Now for the least entertaining Eater mentoring tradition ... MTCH S3cur3 ... it's kind of like when new police recruits have to get tazered so they know what it's like. ...

Here's your MTCN S3cur3 ID: c7fa452e2396aedb79fb0d979eea69db. The website is: http://xxxxxxxx.la/

I finished mine in about 45 minutes. Concentrate and by all means, if you are on a laptop, make sure it's plugged in.

vou wrote:
blah, blah, blah ... On the MTCN Secure thing ... I'm a little disappointed. 9 boxes? In order to fully appreciate it, you need to feel the Tazer's sting a little more that. Let's see a little dedication here, mentee. I'll be checking your stats.

Glades wrote:
blah, blah, blah ... Check my stats again, I did better this time But my short attention span got the best of me, lol.

vou wrote:
keep goin'. at 24 boxes you are a long way off, mate. bravo on the baits.

Glades wrote:
AHHH! Thank you oh great (Tor)Mentor! I am going to be busy for awhile checking out that site. And I dont have to check little fucking boxes to do it! LOL

vou wrote:
blah blah blah ... On the checking boxes ... sorry, dude but you need to get on the stck with this one. ...
Here's the trick. Open the checkbox window. Put a piece of painters tape across the top and down the side of the wwindow (don't cover the place that gives the row/column). Put a mark at every 10th box. It makes counting a lot easier. Try to get it done ASAP. ...

Glades wrote:
Wow...I guess this is one of the few times I have to get serious. Joe, I definately appreciate your help. I really do. I understand about paying your dues. ... Sitting here in front of my computer checking those boxes makes me feel silly. I dont have much time for myself, and I WILL NOT waste what little I do have doing something like that. ... I had already figured out the painters tape trick, I just made the marks right on my monitor with a felt tip pen. Thats how I made it to 24 before it dawned on me that I could be spending my time a lot more constructively. ... Best of luck to you.

vou wrote:
Guess I pushed my bait a little too hard. Truth is ... the MTCN was just a little bait back for the 'doodoojoe' thing. Remember all in good fun and Baiters are better liars than lads. At least I got 3 visits, 28 boxes and 5 refreshes out of it! Glades, my friend, you have certainly paid your dues. ... I would be happy to continue mentoring to whatever extent you want. No hard feelings?

Glades wrote:
Wow, the name thing really got to you huh? That is actually a game my friends and I play...mangling each others nicknames. ... I kind of expected you to just start doing it me, not give me the equivlent to a shot in the head with a sledgehammer, LOL. I have to give you credit. You found my "infuriate button" damn fast! Some people spend their lives looking for it. No hard feelings. Yes, I would definately like to keep going. ...

vou wrote:
Glad to see you have the sense of humor I hoped you would. When I read it, I thought to myself, "doodoojoe? did he say doodoojoe? he called me doodoojoe. i can't believe he called me doodoojoe. actually, that's pretty funny. it's funny, but i can't let that go, not scott-free." Then the baiting instincts took over and that was all-she-wrote. So, we got a deal? ... you keep the doodoojoe thing under wraps and I don't publish the little MTCN bait? Cool?
I see great potential in you, Grasshopper. Glad you're stickin' around.

Glades wrote:
Haha, ok its a deal. ... blah blah blah ...

Congratulations, Glades. Glad you stuck around.

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."
"I am freaky worried about everything that is happening right now."

United States x4 United Kingdom
Safari Stanley: Aba>Lagos>Cotonou>Lagos>Accra "plz i am really dizzy"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget+Worf: Aba>Benin City
Closed lad accounts x? Mortar x6
32MBToolkit
chevyk10darlin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats to Glades! You've become an excellent baiter, and I'm glad that you stuck around after the MTCN thing, whatever would us Texans listen to without your lad's rendition of "Deep In The Heart of Texas"? clap clap Laughing
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations, Glades! I didn't realize you were a relative newbie - you're that good.

I just listened to Stanley's musical offering. Did I hear snickers from other internet cafe denizsens near the end there? I noticed he was trying to be as inconspicuous as possible, but I think some other scammers were listening.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely done Glades,

Keep up the good work.
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VDJ wrote:
In order for him to "graduate" we agreed he would have to complete 5 Baiter Tasks ... a Death Threat, a Photo with a Custom Sign, a Site Kill, a Safari and a Multimedia Trophy

Damn, that's harsh! Shocked Am I glad my mentor was the squirrel.

Congratulations on graduating from what looks to have been some kind of mentoring hell, Glades Wink

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like we have a...
on our hands!!!

Nice work Glades...I forsee some lad pain in your future. Wink
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great call, too! Awesome voice!

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job Glades. congrats on the tag.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work, Glades! Vou certainly didn't learn that initiation ceremony from *his* mentor. Razz
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats glades! It's been a pleasure working with you on sites, you've definitely got some of the best potential I've seen in this game.

Again congrats!
Bruce Banner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Way to go, Glades! I envy your baiting abilities.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

maximum bait-fu! the force is strong in this one, obi-wan. I'm still after a wee signature icon. lazy bugger am I.

Gladesrunner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, thanks for all the kind words and the extremely cool avatar DooDooJoe! I have really had a blast since I arrived here, and your first warning to me was dead on "this can be addictive". It certainly is in my case.
To all that respond, thanks for the warm welcome and all the help and support you have given me a long the way. You guys are truly a great bunch! I would love to recognize each person individually that has helped me a long the way, but that list is so long I am afraid of leaving someone out. I cant wait to see what the future brings here! Thanks again for everything Vou, you are the best Bro!

On a side note about the MCTNS thing I got spanked with. The real kick in the balls about that didnt come until just recently. Vou got 28 boxes out of me (I will confess some belonged to my sig other, she wanted to play with it too Wink ) Well, I have sent a bunch of lads there since I did it, and the best I have been able to get out them is 18 boxes....OUCH!

Thanks again all!

~Gladesrunner

Malaysia United States Benin Guernsey Ivory Coast x3 United Kingdom x4 Netherlands Spain Nigeria Belgium
Click here to support 419Eater.com
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Gladesrunner!!!!

Fantastic Calls BTW! Laughing

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic