SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A gentle slap seems to help put some manners on them

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Judge Dredd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my bait sent me the exact same e-mail 6 times today (one after the other). Each one was the exact same.
Quote:
To: xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 3:31 PM
Subject: URGENT RESPONSE!!!

ATN:xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx,

THE ATM REMITTANCE COMMITE WILL LIKE TO KNOW THE REASON OR REASONS WHILE YOU HAVE NOT YET SEND US THE PAYMENT INFORMATION,TO ENABLE US FORWARD THE DELIVERING OF YOUR ATM CARD TO THE COURIER SERVICE.

DO GET BACK TO US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

REGARDS.

MR PETER BRUNO

I sent him the following reply:
Quote:
To: mr charls bruno bruno
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 4:17 PM
Subject: Re: URGENT RESPONSE is not necessary!!!

Mr. Bruno
I have one piece of advise to give you. Take a pill and RELAX! I do not appreciate receiving 6 e-mails in a row from the same person. It is absolutely unnecessary and clogs up my inbox. My local Western Union office is now closed for the day. I shall attend to the matter first thing in the morning. At no point did Mr. Peter Bruno from the Senate or you state that there was such an extremely urgent requirement for this transaction to be completed.

May I remind you, DO NOT SEND ME MORE THAN 1 E-MAIL AT A TIME FROM NOW ON!!!!!!

Mr. xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx

He seemed to take my advice and must have taken a pill to relax (or maybe it was the thought of getting his hands on some money that did it). Not long after I got this reply from him:
Quote:
To: xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 4:37 PM
Subject: RE: URGENT RESPONSE is not necessary!!!

ATTN:xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx,

WE ARE SORRY FOR THAT,IS JUST THAT THE PARCEL IS READY FOR DELIVERING.WE JUST NEED YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION TO ENABLE THE COURIER DELIVER YOUR ATM CARD.

AND I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT THE SENATE PRESIDENT HIMSELF,BUT THE INTRUCTION WAS GIVEN TO ME AS THE SECRETARY TO REMIND YOU OVER THIS.

KINDEST REGARDS.

p.s. This guy must think that people are really foolish. He introduces himself as PETER Bruno from the Senate, then he becomes CHARLES Bruno from the Bank but the e-mail address is the exact same! D'Oh! Confused

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Judge-any mistakes that a lad makes that may twig a real victim we do not tell a lad about-so the email change is perfectly fine.

We tend to slap them though for things that may fool a real vic. Wink

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Judge Dredd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Donato wrote:
@Judge-any mistakes that a lad makes that may twig a real victim we do not tell a lad about-so the email change is perfectly fine.

We tend to slap them though for things that may fool a real vic. Wink

I didn't tell him about using the same e-mail for both of his ID's. I just used the same names that he had used when communicating with me.

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great! Make sure that the only education he gets from you is de-education. Wink

Regarding sending multiple emails, I'm a fan of mental torture of lads. I would pretend I didn't get his email . . . either not reply till he writes again or write and ask him why he hasn't written. When he says that he did write to you, ask him to send it again, and then scold him for sending it twice since you already told him how much you hate multiple copies. (there could have been some sort of lag with the first one Wink )

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Either that, or send the exact same reply to each of his six identical emails.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:
When he says that he did write to you, ask him to send it again, and then scold him for sending it twice

That's a great modality, it's akin to kicking a puppy for doing his business on the carpet, then kicking him again when he does it in the litter tray. Lad cruelty at its best! He won't know what to do.

I reccomend the Thommo Shanter capitals trick as well. Rebuke him for "SHOUTING" at you and tell him it looks unprofessional.
You could then tell him off in the next email for using a font that is too small and unreadable.

I don't like to slap as it's counter productive. Mild rebukes like these are great fun however. Wink

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic