SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottolad 'went' to SSC Cameroon & Benin;$$ goes to Niger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I'll try to call him later... It's hardly worth waistng more phone credit, though. We'll slow it down as you suggest in the sense that: Alf will do as he asked - go to a bank in Agadaz, Niger and deposit the funds in an account that is not enabled for transfer to Nigeria Wink . Or do you think that Alf should stay in Abuja longer?

It seems like the infamous "assistant's wristwatch" may have been his last depository of wealth & he simply cannot afford to travel right now.

We have concluded that this bait started to move against us because the sillyness died down & it got entirely too serious for a while... So it is about to get proposterous once again Laughing

Oh, BTW:
@Slaphappy wrote:
Quote:
If you get the lad and the policeman to the chimpanzee camp and beyond, I may blow a gasket, in my gut.

http://www.4shared.com/file/59784369/3558497/gotoabuja1_Aug_2008_13_18_42.html
Cue it to the 4min mark & listen carefuly for the next 30 secs. or so…
How are your gaskets holding up? Laughing

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

juju4u wrote:
How are your gaskets holding up? Laughing

It's a damn good thing I didn't say, "I'll eat my hat!" Laughing
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a bait. The lad is shredded, his organization is fragmented. The lads debt lives on, his friends are abandoning him. The only thing he hasn't seen yet is the British National Lottery wanted posters for the lad misrepresenting themselves as an official.

p.

Last edited by pablo on Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Hey if you can get your hands on that we'll send it Laughing
..Perhaps from a certain Mr. Gomer's box to Alf. Twisted Evil

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^How about this...

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Are Alf and 5imba 5afari be behind a behind a sting?.
Gotta be the hackers... Laughing Laughing

p.

Last edited by pablo on Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^subject poster was sent!

it was sent from mr gomer the haker #2 (baiter) to Alf who in turn forwarded it with this text:
Quote:
mike look atr thsi i got now. it lok ike same pictur from you took. i think i know how they got this.

i know your not at abuja yhey looked al over airport if you were then i would have met you there its that sinple. if you are at abuja send a picture in front of abuja airport sine,

i dont believ you and dont trust you.
- Hide quoted text -

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 1:30 PM
Subject: DANGROUS CRIMINALS
To: alf wizcunson
EBONG419MUGU its me reel gomer

LOOK AS I SAIS HE IS WARANNTED BY INTERPOOL

Phone calls below - Lad is lying about having gone to Abuja & shoked that Alfred is talking to him the way he is; gets abused Twisted Evil :

http://www.4shared.com/file/60187073/2726ec52/micheal_lies_abujaAug_2008_15_57_18.html
(Thanks to Slaphappy for the Dr. Dwops camio)

http://www.4shared.com/file/60186947/bc0b2762/micheal_is_downAug_2008_16_15_48.html

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he seems a bit dazed and confused.
Mr Gomer will let him know he has found Ihava and taken her case.

I hope this will get him fired up again( from mrgomerbaiter to mr michael)
Quote:
GUY U B NA BIGEST MUMU OF INTERNET
I BE WIT IHAVA NOW OK SMALL BOI
U MESS WIT GOMERBOYZ N THAT NO BE GOOD FOR U
GOMERBOYZ ALWAY GET MONIES
FOOOOOOOOOOL I GOT IHAVA MONIES NOW OK N SOON I GET FROM MR ALF
U B BEGGAR ON STREET NOW N GAY MAN PAY FOR U TO EAT
U ARE NOTHING BUT A FOOL AND POOR MAN IN LAGOS CLAIMING TO BE IN UK. I
GO CHOP U LIKE MAGA YORUBA FOOL
MR GOMER

new mail from mr michael to Paul
Quote:
Let me just inform you that you have just lost you mony ,Alred Won a lottery from the United Kingdom Nation board and he was suppose to make payment for the taxation ,the amount He won was $12 Million Dollars.

I came down to look for him at Cameroon He left and when to Benin Republic ,i went down to Benin ,i did not see him now We agree that i am Ihave will meet in Abuja before she was involve in an accident,now i ask Alfred to fax the fund to me through an account ,which i gave him and he refuse,he has a document to sign and right now i want to send the document to him by email let him print fill and scan back to my so i could send the document are long side with the fund to my boss Mr Gomer for the release of the lotton fund
Now he refuse ,right now Alfred is about to loss all, except he send the fund through the account information i gave him ,means if he does not means he loss both is house and the lotto fund.

Pls tell him
Micheal

Paul doesnt really care what he has been doing
Quote:
let me inform ya. LET ME INFORM YA.
WHO DO YA THINK YA ARE TALKING TA ME LIKE THAT
I dont care what ya have done. I want me money back you got that cobber
ya tell ya boss Alf had betta get this money ta pay me back.

what's this bout a accident?
IF YA DONE ANYTHIN TA HURT ME GIRL

i havnt lost me money cause your gonna get it back for me
PAULO

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^LFMAO! (the whole thing is hysterical) Laughing

Looks like Paul is setting up nicely to be the next case-carrying victim (?)

At the end of the day, Alf's case will be left with a banker in Niger (I think).
If mugu wants it he'll just have to go there. He's got an entire lifetime to get there Twisted Evil

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wow after all this time your lotto winnings have gained a massive amount of interest. its up to 12 mil now

You are dead MUMU!!!!
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is absolutely out of his mind now, but he still wants to believe!

Quote:
both you simab the Doctor joe and all,you call all were fraud,

I hope we havent sullied the good docktors reputation. Laughing

This is so stupid its brilliant.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Wasn't it 15mil or somethin'? I feel cheated. Well his money will gain interest too, in that bank in Niger. Laughing

Haven't had anynews of the camper, hope we hear back; so Alf sent a feeler:
(Status of the situation)
Quote:
Hi Mike how ar you today? I hpoe all is good ok.

it ocured to me maybe i was a bit rough on you because your not wise yet to the ways of the world you got yourself in trouble ina forein land. its ok i understanf and i forgive you for al the mesing up you did. so i would like to apologize if i heart your feelings on the phobe. some times it is best to learn the hard way and be touf ok. so just stand up and take it like a man. i do feel there is a bond between you and i despite having lied abourt somethings like going to abuja, sending faker pictures acetear, also because you did sent me insulting emails you made me mad with you. ok so sory/

look mike i have some fairly biter news and good news . the good one is that ihava is going to be ok she is just beat up but will recover ok. the ba news is somehow she manage to give the case to a mr gomer and i am afraid it is the rong mr gomer. she gave him 40,000 so can you please check with your boos to see if he got it? i am afraid he dd not. the mild news is that i still have 70000 for mr gomer. can you pleas check with him about if its ok to get the winings. i am afraid to talk to no gomers anymore ok. oh and for yo uther is the 6700 minus another 400 for the 5imba shutles that spent an afternon loking for you at the abuja airport, so 6300.

i ma not sure how we will proceed if i can go to abuja when you fly out tuesday wil that be ok? we couls meet at he sheraton tuesday morning or monday nite?

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Michael is really beaten down. We could hear it in his phone conversation. He had no emotion left in his voice. He hesitated when we asked him where he was. He never went to Abuja. It was confirmed by his IP. I don't think the lad will travel any time soon, at least for this bait. He has debts to his oga and others to pay back, and he cannot afford it. Unless he can scrape up enough cash, believe a bit more, and have the next safari not involve meeting people.
But he is surprising sometimes. I never thought he could ever go this far. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Down but not out just yet (we'll have to keep working on that)
It would seem he is still on the hook Shocked
From Micheal addy today:
Quote:
Sorry for thant any way ,i sincerely apologis ok
Quote:
Look young man will i have to lie to you,I said i was at the air port i did not see any shuttle i even went to the hotel sharaton and i did not fine any shuttle ,if you come to abuja i will be there waiting for you ok.
Pls i want you to call me ok
I really want top speak to you ,very important ok.
Micheal
Quote:
I ask you not to give my picture to those hacker and you did not my pic has been taken to every were ,they are hacker and they have plans for your Money ,am not concerning about the money my main concerning is the document which you must sign ok.
Micheal
You send then the document of my picture,check all your email well and ok
Quote:
forward email from the hacker to me inform me that they got ihave and they have collected the fund from her is that truth ,pls let me know

> Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 08:23:33 +0800
> From: gomer
> To: micheal williams
> Subject: SMALL BOI
- Hide quoted text -

>
> GUY U B NA BIGEST MUMU OF INTERNET
> I BE WIT IHAVA NOW OK SMALL BOI
> U MESS WIT GOMERBOYZ N THAT NO BE GOOD FOR U
> GOMERBOYZ ALWAY GET MONIES
> FOOOOOOOOOOL I GOT IHAVA MONIES NOW OK N SOON I GET FROM MR ALF
> U B BEGGAR ON STREET NOW N GAY MAN PAY FOR U TO EAT
> U ARE NOTHING BUT A FOOL AND POOR MAN IN LAGOS CLAIMING TO BE IN UK. I
> GO CHOP U LIKE MAGA YORUBA FOOL
> MR GOMER
Quote:
Hello to you Mr Alfred ,Let me inform you that my boss have not gotten any fun form you or Ihave .
I just to inform you that you have given thefund to the roung person who mail me and promise to meet you oo,i cant believe that . Let me inform you that if you say Micheal Wait for me in Abuja ,i can immediately contact the airline and i will wait for youy in Abuja By Monday or tuesday even at sharaton Hotel in Aja ,so let me know by call me so i could wait for you ok.
Let me inform you that My boss ,mr gomer is in London and has been to africa ever.
Well let me inform you that i will wait for you by Monday and tuesday all in Sharaton Hotel ,Abuja .
I was at sharatom and that picture i send to you was my reallt picture ,pls believe me ok.
I can lie to you ok.
And i sincere ly apologis the way i do speak to you on phone ,am just be angry how far i have suffered for your course ,but i have learn to understand that i am just doing doing my job ok.
So pls call me so i can wait for you at the hotel ,Sharaton hotel in abuja ,remember is +234805244xxxx.
I want to know when you are coming let make any plans ok ,better and still ok. i will be waiting for your call and mail ok.
Micheal
Stop and dont reply an gomer what s ever i will alkway inform youon trhe decision of my boss ok.
Micheal
Quote:
This was the response from the fake gomer,they were bosting that they have collected Ihave money can you imagin,That was the reason why i said Bank to Bank transfer,well mr |Gomer is main concern aboyut the document not the money now so ,if the document can be sign by email ok ,and what so ever you have send it through Bank to abnk transfer or comer and meet me in abuja ,let me know which you perfer by given me a call as soon you get my email ok.

> Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 08:23:33 +0800
> From: gomer
> To: micheal williams
> Subject: SMALL BOI
>
> GUY U B NA BIGEST MUMU OF INTERNET
> I BE WIT IHAVA NOW OK SMALL BOI
> U MESS WIT GOMERBOYZ N THAT NO BE GOOD FOR U
> GOMERBOYZ ALWAY GET MONIES
> FOOOOOOOOOOL I GOT IHAVA MONIES NOW OK N SOON I GET FROM MR ALF
> U B BEGGAR ON STREET NOW N GAY MAN PAY FOR U TO EAT
> U ARE NOTHING BUT A FOOL AND POOR MAN IN LAGOS CLAIMING TO BE IN UK. I
> GO CHOP U LIKE MAGA YORUBA FOOL
> MR GOMER

Question Hum what to do:
1. Tell him I will meet him in Abuja, get him on a last safari their; this would probably kill the Niger possibility
2. Tell him to come to Niger
3. Tell him I am leaving Africa & leaving money w/ a crooked banker in Niger
4. Ignore him for a while, see what happens & make him beg.

wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ignore, slow him down. He is pennyless from this bait. You are the big one that got away. Probably his ticket up the food chain. Plenty of miles left in this pet, but not now. My 2 cents.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope that Mister Michaels is still providing lots of entertainment...??? Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^yes he has been. I am ignoring him for now Twisted Evil
latest development is that Ihava's case has been choped by the hakers, Alf is in Niger, lad never went to Abuja but pretends to have.

Since he is being ignored he has no idea of what is going on, and probably fears that the hackers have got their hands on Alf's case as well Twisted Evil

He sent this today:
Quote:
Compliment to you,
i am still waiting for you at abuja ,and i want you to take the plans,As soon you get to Abuja as plan,you are to call my cell phone so i can meet you up at Sharaton Hotel ok.

So you are to act strickly to the you must call me as soon you get to abuja Sharaton hotel ,just ask about the hotel every body know the hotel ,when you call me i will be with you immediately,so we can finalize all plan there and document will be sign.

Remember there should be no more story form you,I do hope you comply regarding these ok.

Micheal+234805244xxxx

...It would be great if B3rnie could send him a scaving email for not having been at the pick-up point @ Abuja airport, and needing to pay $300 for two shuttle crews spending all afternoon looking for him. Laughing
He still thinks 5imba is real, so we need those appology pics (I love 5imba 5afari camp). He also owes 3,300 for Cameroon & $1,500 for benin as well.

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally listened to the two phone conversations juju4u posted on the weekend about Lad is lying about having gone to Abuja

Nothing like the truth to sum it all up
Quote:
Alf to Michae1: As far as what is going to happen next I really don't know how to handle it.
Laughing Laughing
I agree with wanamaker he's hooked and seeing his whole career taking a setback.

At this point emotion is trumping logic everytime.
p.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ive got nothing from him
Paul sent this off
Quote:
Mr Michael
ya still there or have ya fallen off the end of the earth?
Look I didnt mean to go off at ya. I ve got a bit ov a short fuse
Im still here in Yaounde. Now whats this about an acciident?
Paulo

mr gomer has also put an offer out there for mr michael.
i think at this stage he may well need some loving from a decent maga.
though he gets nothing until he gets the tattoo
Quote:
GUY
U B NA FOOL FO SHOW MAIL TO ALF
IF U WANT JOIN GOMERBOYZ IT B BETTER FOR U OK
IF U JOIN GOMERBOYZ U GET REST OF ALF MONIES
IF NO THEN I CHOP ALL U DOLLAR OK
ONE LUV
MR GOMER

You are dead MUMU!!!!
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Man! This is outstanding! You guys
Thumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs up

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juju wrote:
...It would be great if B3rnie could send him a scaving email for not having been at the pick-up point @ Abuja airport, and needing to pay $300 for two shuttle crews spending all afternoon looking for him. Laughing
He still thinks 5imba is real, so we need those appology pics (I love 5imba 5afari camp). He also owes 3,300 for Cameroon & $1,500 for benin as well.

Consider it done Wink

PM me the lad's email address and an email addy of your own if you want to be CCed the email.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ PM sent Twisted Evil (thanks Very Happy )

This morning Alf sent:

(in response to "they were bosting that they have collected Ihave money can you imagin")
Quote:
yes they did get the mone i told you this before but you act liek i dod not. i am adistrot. ihava is pretty banged up.

(in response to lad forwarding email from the hackers)
Quote:
well what does it mean? what language is that? is it african?

(in response to "my pic has been taken to everywhere")
Quote:
i think i made a mistake. what do you mean by everywhere?

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Email sent Wink.

I have no experience with your lad so I have no idea what kicks his arse into gear, but hopefully that produces, at the very least, an apology.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Don't worry he falls for anything Laughing

If he writes back feel free to go for a trophy pic. It has been explained to him in great detail that it is the custom to hold a sign in a picture, particularily for a touching appology. Soon he will want to go to Niger but for now has no "founds" & is in debt, so he will try to get a refund from 5imba to fund his trip... 'Cos Alf will tell him that he payed the bill, plus some fees for damaged camp vehicles & such, which was in excess of, but came out of, the 10,000 promised to him "for his troubles". Thus if the lad can talk B3rnie into a refund of some of his bills, he will be reimbursed directly. Wink

Last edited by juju4u on Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I like it!

I'm sure B3nie will come around... Laughing

As requested by Juju here's B3rnie's latest email to the lad:

Bristling B3rnie wrote:
Dear Mr. W1lliams

I must say that I am somewhat disappointed.

Do you realise that I am trying to operate a legitimate business here Laughing
and you are causing me and my family much grief.
Today I had to explain to the driver why he was sent time after time to
pick you up from the agreed location and each time you failed to show.

Here at Simba Safari Camps we treat our guests well and we expect our
guests to treat us well too. It has cost me $300 to pay for two of my
shuttle crews to sit and wait for you for hours and neither time did you
bother to show up.

Do you know that your exploits have now cost my business $3,800?

This is disrespectful and, frankly, immature. I have never in my life
been subjected to such financial humiliation and disrespect. I was
informed that you were a businessman, and as such we arranged for a
beautiful room for you to stay in, repeatedly. Yet you did not show up.

How do you expect me to feed our guests and animals if people like you
do not show up and cost me so much money?

I demand that you send an immediate apology and take a photograph for
our marketing campaign using real guests with a colourful sign that says
"I Love S1mba S4fari C4mps!". Usually we pay advertisers $3000 for such
campaigns but since you have cost me more than that I think it is only
fair that you do this for me for free, then I will forgive you for all
your transgressions and send a transport to pick you up immediately, at
my own cost. Should your sign be a marketing success I will pay you the
balance.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and seeing you at our camp
finally.

Best regards,

B3rnie Rh0des

Pretty mundane, but I'll keep working him.

Mortar x10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic