SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Newbie YIM lad question

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Baitergirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry if this is dumb, but what is the purpose of having a YIM lad? I am new to this and wanted to start somewhere, so I created a new YIM name and added a lad that someone posted here. But how are they scammers? Will they try to get money from you?

Thanks for any help!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the lad will contact you and befriend you.

it could lead to you sending him money for food,school fee's, visa so he can come and marry you or he could say he is a businessman and can you accept some deliveries of goods on his behalf(these goods purchased using stolen credit cards)
the list will be endless to what the lad will want from you.

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Baitergirl.

The scam will run pretty much the same as any other romance scam only the correspondence will be chat instead of email.

If you're not familiar with romance scams, there's a very informative sticky topic in this forum. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125681
You can also look for links in Wayne's sig line for places to learn more.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Baitergirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Ima Baeder Smile

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Baitergirl. YIM lads are fun! I chat with them everyday. I have several on the hook right now and some days I can chat with three or four at the same time. Be careful though because I have accidentally typed the wrong thing in a lad's conversation window. But they do it too so no big worry.

The advantage of YIM for them is there's no trail left in email boxes. They can wheedle and beg CC's and bank accounts, WU's and passwords and anything else they're after. They can also share pictures or web cam and they WANT YOU to web cam for them. They use YIM to manipulate your emotions and break down your common sense.

The advantage for you is that you can archive their chats and keep a file on each one so that you can go back to what was previously discussed, if you don't mind using your own pic you can web cam for them (But don't take any clothes off cuz they'll blackmail you) and that usually cinches it for them that you're real.

You can hide from one or all and chat with who you are in the mood for, too. Yahoo will only let you use one baiting persona at a time so I use Trillian which will allow you to have unlimited Yahoo characters online at the same time.

The disadvantages for you are that they can keep you tied to the computer for hours sometimes so you have to be in control of the conversation - and most of them will steer you to cyber sex. They can get really raunchy. Not my thing.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Baitergirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, baglady. Love that pic btw. Wish I had a body like that! Wink
I will consider myself warned. Wink I think the YIM chat will be a good start for me though. I added a few names I found online. Lets see if they add me back....

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, Baitergirl!

Of course I cannot add anything to what everyone has already said Very Happy

The Romance Bait Sticky is encyclopedic.
If you wish to read a practical example of some typical first chat hours with a YIM love lad, read here
And have fun!

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
luckey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Baitergirl wrote:
I'm sorry if this is dumb...

Personally, I've seen very few dumb questions. Fortunately, most of the answers you'll get here aren't dumb either. Wink

Welcome aboard, and ask away. Very Happy

Baitergirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks you so much! You guys are awesome. Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic