SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad volunteers for safari.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another lad is ready to go out for a stroll. Here's the email:

Quote:
Dear Reverend XXXX,

How are you today, i am Anxxxx Gregsxxx, a member of the from Lag0s - Nigeria. i was told that you will be visiting Nigeria soon and also to meet with me, i am hoping to see you soon ro discuss with you face to face.

Also i do hope you will bring along for me some books like the bulletins to read, i also want you to know that i will be faithful to you and the entire members of the and i do hope you can come to Lagos because that is where i am in Nigeria.

Please reply back to me as soon as you get this mail and also send me your flisght details if possible so that i can know that day of your arrival.

Thanks and God bless
Gregxxx

If anyone wants in on the fun let me know. I may need some help confusing and bewildering our lad.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me know if there's anything I can do - I would love to help Very Happy

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Plan is to get him to Abuja and/or Port Harcourt. I may need someone who can take an occasional phone call and further misdirect our lad. Laughing

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a fake number so can recieve, but I cant make any ...

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to pose as the good Reverend's secretary, PM me the baiting address and I'll CC you in on the next email to him so we can get that started. Reverend Dover is sitting this one out for the most part, I'm introducing a new and equally unreliable Reverend who is based on my grandfather who was also a scammer. Should be fun.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There may be two lads in this, both of whom don't know about each other. Hopefully they meet along the way and fight for the church funds.

smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree, that would be superb Laughing

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, lad is ready to head off to Abuja for the first leg of his journey. I like a weekend safari, keeps me entertained when the weather sucks.

smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got a voicemail when I turned my fone on, he called at 7:10 saying he is departing immediately and will call when he gets to Abuja Laughing

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure you get an email out of him also. When he calls, make sure you tell him to send me an email letting me know he's arrived. I guess at that point we'll break the news to him that Port Harcourt is his next stop.

However, something else we may want to think about is if we have a destination, a goal where we want to get him to. I have the feeling he is way too comfortable travelling in Nigeria.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update. New message in with an IP of 213.181.88.242. He was formerly using IP 41.219.251.79

However, he claims to be in Abuja but the IP goes back to Lagos. Can anyone smarter than me with this help out?

Three quick emails from him:

Quote:
i am in abuja now and cannot fine Haward, pls what is going on, i have no where to find hime and i dont have a home in abuja too, i have no money for hotel too. what is going on now
pls tell me or i go back to lagos tomorrow sunday.

Quote:
i am in abuja now and cannot find a place to meet with him, pls tell me what is going on the jorney was too far and its about 11hrs from lagos to abuja, pls tell him to wait for me cos i am already in abuja now

we took long on the way cos its too far but i arrive in abuja 7pm saturday so where do i find him to meet him.

Quote:
sir i am in abuja now and ready to meet with him, but what do i do and where do i go from here, i spend s much money to come to abuja and now i cant meet him?

pls tell him to call me on my local cell number 0703863XXXX
i am waiting

So I just sent him this back and copied in Mr. Lee (White Dragon). Hopefully he decides that a trip to Port Harcourt is in order next.

Quote:
Mr. Lee,

Has Howard left already?

Greg, I am terribly sorry but it may be that you are too late. However, if you hurry, you may meet him on the road to Port Harcourt. How come it took you so long to get to Abuja? Isn't it like a couple hours away from Lagos? I could have driven my Mercedes that distance in no time at all.

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Funny, we have one in lagos claiming to be in Abuja as well. Maybe they could go to a party together, wherever the #ell they are.
My mugu's IP is 41.219.189.2 Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria

For yours:
(I definately don't claim to be smarter)
Using this do-hicky:
http://www.nextwebsecurity.com/LocationTools.asp

I get:
Quote:
IP Block 213.181.64.0 - 213.181.95.255
Country Ikoyi S.W., Lagos, Nigeria

Somebody has pointed out to me that there is the very slight possibility of a wireless connection handled out of lagos & servicing other parts... But that seems improbable (?)

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ive got the same emails from him, along with the same IP's.

He seems steadfast that he travelled to Abuja and without the aid of IP tracing programs, I would believe him.

Unless anyone with a superior knowledge of tracing emails says otherwise, I guess he's lying his ass off.

I was so looking forward to a pith Evil or Very Mad

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic