SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Update: Greedy Lad -Jen going to work with guyman

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds to me like FB1 lad is falling for your character! Surprised Is he trying to cut A1ex out of the picture?

I love lad jealousy Very Happy

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received this email today from the FB1 Agent:
I'm still wavering on whether or not to love and help A1ex. I so want him to be real. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
hello there?
how are you doing over there? well i really need to let you know that i dont know who so ever call mr M@dison and you really let me down for sending that money to him,bcox his also an africa crook like A1ex,and do you even know that they are both working together using your head and turn you to money tree on which i cant allowed all this bull shit to continue this way!!! i will be honest with you J@nnifer,they are both full of shit, pls J@nnifer,am really looking for that black guy that call himself M@dison' what you need to do is very simple,so far you can follow my wishes,thats only way we can get this done and you have to pay that money for the fees,dont allow that 3rd guy to send any money into your cc bcox if he do,he will tell you to resend the money to him and by that way you are just putting yourself into more debt. so why dont you try to get that money send as soon as you get this mail,so that we can get something done tomorrow morning and you will really be happy to have me as your personal security!!
WITH LOTS OF REGARD
M@rcus

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scarlett, I think you'd better believe Agent M@rcus. He sounds so authentically FB1-ish. Laughing

Simon Bar Sinister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry Guru wrote:
Yes, very plausable Laughing

Marvinator does very good work as well which could convince the average lads that pig can fly Laughing

Pigs Cant fly??? MARVINATOR!!! YOU LIED TO ME!!!! lol

This bait is going GREAT!! Keep it up!!

Nigeria United States <---- so many to go.. but it's a start!!
Cellphone x2
Tattoo i have to tatoo on my hand and my chest thanks and god you and all member,s of w.i.c.c.a.n thanks you email ineed help pastor pleas help me please. - Muhsini Hasani (lad) Easter Egg 2013

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received this email from Agent M@rcus.
He's apparently arrested M@dison Shocked

Should I email him back? I do believe in cooperating with those in authority.

A1ex has been missing for a couple of days now.

Quote:
HELLO THERE?
I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT AM HERE FOR YOU WHEN YOU THRU WITH THOSE CROOK BCOX AM NOT IN GOOD MOOD WITH WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH THIS GUYS,THERE ARE JUST AFRICAN CROOK, BUT I CAN PROVED THIS TO YOU AND YOU WILL REASON WITH ME,
1....TELL HIM TO GIVE YOU HIS SSN #
2....TELL HIM TO GIVE YOU HIS TEL #,WHEN HE WAS IN THE STATE.
3.....ASKED HIM THAT DOES HE HAVE ANY RELATIVE IN THE STATE THAT YOU CAN SPEAK WITH ON PHONE? YOU WILL SEE THAT HE WILL SAID NO!! BCOX HIS JUST SCAMING YOU.
MRS PARKER,I WILL BE HONEST WITH YOU,AM NOT IN GOOD MOOD WITH ALL WHATS GOING ON WITH YOU AND I ALSO WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT,MADISON HAS BEEN CAUGHT AND HE WAS AMONG THOSE SAME PERSON CALL ALEX,THEY ARE JUST FOOLING YOU AND LAUGHING AT YOU AFTER YOU SEND MONEY TO THEM AND I WANT TO PUT AN END TO THIS, BUT YOU HAVE TO HELP AND WORK WITH ME AND BY THE END YOU WILL BE GREATFULL!
THINK ABOUT ALL WHAT HAVE SAID EARLIER AND YOU WILL KNOW AM REALLY AFTER YOUR PERSONALTY AND SECURITY.
REGARDS
MARCUS
ALSO,TRY TO REPLY ME BACK AND TELL ME IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE WITH THIS OR I SHOULD JUST QUIT?
I DISCOVERED YOU ARE USING ANOTHER EMAIL ADDRESS WITH ALEX........AS [email protected] OR [email protected] ,THIS ARE THE SAME ID I DISCOVERED ON MY DATA BASE,TRY TO REPLY ME BACK AAND LET ME KNOW IF YOU CANT GET THE MONEY SEND.........SO THAT I CAN JUST QUIT ON YOUR CASE AND YOU CAN CONTINUE WASTING YOUR LIFE WITH THAT CROOK.

Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scarlett, do I detect a little hint of jealousy in M@rcus's letter?

Could it be -- is he falling for you?

Oh, the delicious possibilities!

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This was sent to me by Agent M@rcus of the FB1
Does this mean I should trust him now? Laughing
He also sent a picture but it was named "crook"
I cut out over half the article, but it's still a long one.

Quote:
Former FBI Agent Brad Garrett aka Dr. Death
By Marcus James
The FBI agent who investigated Chandra Levy’s killing and other high-profile cases talks about hunting down murderers, why torture isn’t effective, working with the CIA, and more.
Homicide cops know former FBI agent Brad Garrett as Dr. Death. Name a big murder case in the last 15 years and chances are you’ll find Garrett at work. The 1995 killing of Nina Nguyen and her toddler, Ryobi, in Springfield; the 1997 triple slaying at Starbucks in Georgetown; the unsolved murder of Chandra Levy in Rock Creek Park in 2001; the 2003 shooting of three restaurant workers at Colonel Brooks’ Tavern near Catholic University. Garrett helped solve some of them. The unsolved ones still haunt him.
He’s best known for cracking a 1993 CIA murder case. A gunman approached cars waiting to enter CIA headquarters one morning that January. He shot five people and killed two, then vanished. It took Garrett four years to find Mir Aimal Kansi in Pakistan. Garrett is one of only a few US lawmen to hunt down, capture, and help prosecute a terrorist. Kansi asked him to witness his execution in 2002.
Garrett, 59, grew up in Anderson, Indiana, outside Indianapolis. He graduated from the University of Evansville and got a PhD in criminology from the University of Louisville. He retired from the FBI last year and is now writing and lecturing as well as consulting on violent crime and terrorism for ABC News.
We spoke in his brownstone in Old Town Alexandria, where he lives with his wife, Elisa Poteat, a DC federal prosecutor.
Because you’re one of the few federal agents to bring back a terrorist alive, has the CIA or FBI ever called for advice?
I’ve not had one conversation with the FBI or anybody else about investigating terrorism or catching fugitives overseas.

Do you think that makes any sense?
Well, no. One thing about bureaucracies is that when you walk out the door, you really never existed. But it doesn’t make any sense that after 9/11, not one person asked me about Afghanistan and Pakistan, and I’d just spent 4½ years there. Bureaucracies function by whoever is there at that moment.
As a child, did you imagine being an FBI agent?

I had always believed I would be a cop—not so much a uniformed cop but a homicide detective in a big-city police department like Los Angeles. I’m sure some of that was driven by TV shows like Adam-12.

In a way, you accomplished your dream of being a homicide cop—for the FBI.

Right—I started off as a cop basically, because I was with them all the time. I was living Adam-12.

Was it satisfying on a personal level?
I’m not sure “satisfying” is the right word. It clearly was a sense of accomplishment, and it took so much out of my life for so many years.. But I also wanted to move on, to get on with other cases.
We arrived back in the States with him on June 17, and July 4 weekend was the Starbucks triple murder. So within three weeks I was involved in another high-profile case.

Do you wish you were still in the FBI?

No. I feel I would be less able to work the type of cases I was able to work from 1985 to 2006. The FBI has different priorities, and they aren’t the stuff that I worked. You know that phrase—it’s all about timing in life.
I had a wonderful time being in the FBI doing what I loved doing, investigating homicide and violent-crime cases, and that’s just not at the forefront anymore in the FBI. Everything has a shelf life, and mine ran out with the FBI. I dearly miss investigating the cases, particularly the ones that were left open. But it was time to go.
Marcus James

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Too funny! I thought he was an FBI agent--now he's a journalist? His English has certainly improved a lot!

It looks like he didn't even bother to try to modify the plagiarized article, just copied it whole.

http://www.washingtonian.com/articles/people/4700.html

Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm curious Confused What was the purpose behind that?

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had asked this agent for a copy of his ID or passport to prove he was real. So he sends this article. I believe his intention was to convince me he works with the agent in the article.
That's a guess, as he gave no real explanation.

I nominate him as dumb lad of the week.

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do hope to get all 10 pages filled out by the lad. I then have a feeling the money I wire to him will somehow be stolen yet again. Twisted Evil
I still have a small hope that he will travel to pick up the package at P@rcel Direct.

Quote:
This is a snippet of my YIM chat with the lad today.

Lad: i have a bad day today huni
Me: tell me exactly what's gone on in your day?
Lad: i woke earlier
Lad: i have my shower...after that i dress up to attend church service
Lad: before i will be back from church some broke my room door and took away all my clothe
Me: what?
Lad: they stoen my cloths
Lad: i have just 2 tee shirt and one jean now
Me: oh no!
Lad: even they took my old laptop away
Me: what laptop are you using?
Lad: i dont know why all this happen to me
Lad: im using david desktop now
Me: oh ok
Me: Did you report the theft to the police?
Lad: if u dont want me to die here just do something about all this
Lad: yes
Lad: but i never hear anything from the police now
Me: ok
Me: This is a nightmare Alex.
Me: PD never returned the presents I sent you either.
Lad: have u conplain to they are head office there
Me: Yes, I have complained to the director at PD.
Me: He keeps telling me that you need to pick it up, and they won't send it back to me.
Lad: wat are they talking about huni
Lad: ?
Me: Because it has money in it.
Me: They are not allowed to return it to the states knowing it contains money.
Lad: oh my goodness
Lad: keep asking him for help
Me: They said only you could pick it up.
Lad: so huni wat do u think will can do now
Lad: i dont even have clothe to put on tommrow
Lad: i know when i pay david up he will surely help us
Me: I don't know how to send more money without having those forms filled out.
Me: I told you I would take out a loan, but can't send it without the HLS forms
Lad: huni u can send it if u really want to send me some money
Lad: plz help me out huni
Lad: wat is the HLS?
Me: Alex, I will help you, but you need to help me by filling in the forms.
Me: Homeland Security
Lad: but huni ..how am going to fill the form
Me: You can ask David to print them out, and you fill them out, and then fax or email them back to me.
Lad: oh ok
Lad: i will think about that huni
Lad: but i think u have to send me somemoney
Me: If you send them I can wire the money to you there
Me: I will get a loan to get you home to me.
Lad: oh ok huni
Lad: but i need little money to get some clothe and take cab to the police offince tommorow huni
Me: if you can send the forms tonight, I can send the money in the morning to you. How much do you need all together?
Lad: all together?
Lad: firstly send me 700$
Lad: for the clothe and cab to police office
Me: I need the forms to send any cash money.

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awhile back I gave him fake credit card information. I'm talking totally made up information. Now he says his lawyer has transferred $4,500 to that credit card, and without filling out the HLS forms wants me to go to a different WU and send the money with my newly acquired $4,500.

I agreed to help him, even mentioned I could be arrested.
Well I went to the WU, and have now been arrested. I'm now sitting in jail, and waiting for my brother to come and bond me out.
I believe I'm being charged with HLS violation, and using fraudulant funds on a credit card.

Me: hello
Lad: hi
Me: how are you love?
Lad: am cool huni
Me: you are?
Lad: u?
Me: I'm ok
Me: just wishing you were here
Lad: nice to here that huni
Me: you said you had a surprise to tell me?
Lad: yes huni
Me: will you tell me?
Lad: Mr frank call me today and he told me that
Lad: he have transfer 4500$ to ur credit card
Me: He did?
Lad: can u call ur bank now and comfirm it huni
Me: The bank is closed darling. It's after 5:00 pm here
Me: What do you want me to do with the money you had the lawyer transfer?
Lad: i want u to cash it and send it to me here huni
Lad: i want to use it to pay allmy bills as u know
Me: yes, but how will I send it to you there without the forms?
Lad: i know this my beauty but i know you dont have only one location there
Lad: just go to another location there and get this done bcox i do need you so much than what you can ever think of my beauty
Me: ohh Alex
Lad: yes my love
Lad: have planed to get this money settle some bills and get my ass home bcox am sick and tired of sitting infront on pc and talk to you all the time
Me: You understand if I go to another location, and Homeland Security finds out, they will arrest me?
Me: I want you out of there, and home with me too!!!!
Lad: they cant my love,since this money is real
Me: No, I meant sending money without the security forms filled out. I know the money is real.
Lad: or we you send it to the hotel manager information then
Lad: darling,am trying all my best to get this form stuff settle but is not easy at all,if you know what i pass thru down here before this money can be transfered to your cc my love
Lad: you will really pitty and try all what you can to get the money tomorrow asap!!
Lad: so that i can be free down here bcox all my debtor's arejust disturbing me so much hun
Lad: and i do know you know how it normally look like when am going thru such problem down here
Me: I understand and will do it.
Lad: fine my love........
Me: If you are sure the money is on the card, I can take the card to
Me: WU tonight for you?
Lad: then just go there right now and i will wait for you my love
Lad: bcox the money is right there hun
Me: Ok darling.
Me: I'll get my purse and leave right now.
Me: pray for me
Lad: ok and when you back just buzz me ok
Me: I will darling!
Lad: you will go and back with peace since you are doing something for your love

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the email J's brother sent to the lad:

Quote:
This is J@nny's brother Er1c. I want to know what in the hell you have gotten her into now? She went to a Western Union to use her credit card to send you money. Western Union called the authorities, and Jnny is being charged with HLS violation, and using a credit card to transact fraudulant
business.
Jnny is sitting in a jail cell right now thanks to you. We have to wait until tomorrow for her to be arraigned, and bond to be set.
The authorities are here now with a search warrant. They have taken her computer, and all her business records.

I warned you about harming Jnny. Do you have an explanation as to why this happened? I want to hear from you immediately.

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did he really transfer some kind of money to someone's credit card?
I'm really puzzled about this cc deal.
Oh, and just love how he's in a bad mood. Twisted Evil

This is the lad's email reply to my brother:

Quote:
hi there?
how are you doing over there? am so srry to hear what happen to my love but i need to let you know that i cant never pushed who i said i love with all my heart into jail or get her in trouble eric, she do send the form to me but i was really bussy and i will make sure i get the form filled and resend it back to you tomorrow....pls do try all what you can to get her out of thatplace bcox am really in bad mood now after i got your mail.
pls eric,try to secured my love for me,how i wish am there to do all this myself but i must be honest with you that the money is not fraud ok.....is what i work for and my sweat!!
i cant blame them ok,they really have to protect bcox of some internet scamer's,but i will let you know whats going on to happend about the form tomorrrow eric.
with lots of regards
A1EX.

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am out on bond, and had a YIM with the lad. He finally gave me a bank account to send the money to.
He mentioned West Africa, but the bank seems to be in Tawian?
Here's a snippet of the conversation:

Me: I just got home from jail!!!!!!!!!
Lad: hello
Me: oh A1ex, I've never been so upset in my life
Lad: huni am very sorry
Lad: so u dont go work today
Me: no, I did not.
Me: I pray my boss doesn't find out I was arrested
Lad: how is barb and michael
Lad: he will not huni
Me: they are okay, very upset that I was gone overnight after being arrested
Lad: i hope they will be upset with me also huni
Lad: i love u
Me: I just can't believe they arrested me. It was humiliating.
Lad: oh huni
Lad: i love u so much
Lad: wat can will do now huni
Me: when they took me to the county jail, they did a strip search
Lad: i missed u so much
Lad: i cant sleep since eric email me yesterday
Lad: ok
Me: Eric is mad at me right now.
Lad: how was that huni?
Lad: i know huni
Me: it was awful, then they made me take a delousing shower
Lad: am so sorry
Me: I don't have lice
Me: they fingerprinted me, and took a mug shot!
Me: I felt like a criminal. I don't feel I did anything wrong A1ex
Me: I pled not guilty this morning. Eric had to post bond.
Lad: yes u dont do anything wrong my dear
Me: no, I didn't. I was sending you your money. Why did they do that? Is my name in a computer?
Lad: no huni
Lad: how can u send the money now huni
Me: I can transfer it through a bank account, or if you can send the HLS security forms.
Me: Do you have any other ideas on how I can do it?
Lad: yes........bcox when your brother mail me last nite i was really shock
Me: I need you home so you can go to my court appearance and prove this was all a mistake
Lad: ok my love
Lad: so,what do you think we can do now my beauty?
Me: A bank account. Or the forms I sent have to be filled out and scanned back..
Me: or I can mail it through regular mail?
Lad: yes you right my love
Lad: the lawyer have talk to someone in west africa,and you can just send the money to the account and i will get it
Lad: so that i can just get myself home my beauty
Lad: bcox i really want all this drama to stop
Me: I want all the drama to stop too. I need you here to prove my innocence too.
Me: I have to go to court in less than two weeks.
Lad: i think i will be there before then huni
Lad: i think u can do the transfer in ur bank
Me: yes?
Me: who do I send it to?
Lad: i will get the infomation for u ok
Me: okay darling
Lad: my lawyer tell me that he is honest one
Me: so you trust him 100 percent?
Lad: since my lawyer do i have to do and u also have to trust him as well
Me: okay, you are a smart business man, and I trust your judgment on this.
Lad: huni i really sad today
Lad: bcos am not happy at all
Me: tell me
Lad: i think police arrest u bcos of me
Lad: that make me feel really bad
Lad: i know ur brother is mad with u now
Me: yes, but you did not force me to go to the WU.
Me: certainly darling
Lad: bank of taiwan,cheng chung
branch no.47 chingdao east road,taipei.taiwan.
swift code:xxxxxxxxxxx
beneficiary....sol young enterprises co.ltd
account number...045-007-000000000
Lad: here is all what you need my love and i will be happy if you can get this done tomorrow asap!
Me: Yes, I will take care of this tomorrow darling!
Lad: in the morning?
Me: Yes, first thing
Lad: bcox it will take 24hrs to reflect inside the account my beauty

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After many long chats, and lots of emails with the lad, I decided I must do whatever it takes to help him.

My boss discovered I'd been arrested because of the trying to send money to greedy lad, and fired me.
So my character decided to steal the company payroll. She is carrying over $100,000 dollars in cash with her.

She is at the suggestion of the lad on her way to Dublin right now.
He tells her he will help her get a new identity and they will move to Holland together and live happily ever after. Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It appears Agent M@dison strikes again:

Email from Lad:

Quote:
hello huni
how are you doing ..i missed u and so worried about u plz call me on this number +44702406xxxx immidately u arrive to dublin i love u with all my heart promise not to let u down huni ...
always love
A1ex

Emails from Me:

Quote:
The man calling himself Agent M@dison is sitting next to me as I type this.
He said he knows everything. He claims he has been hacking my emails and chats with you.
Now he says that if I don't go with him, he's going to turn me in to interpol.
He told me to tell you that you should not have insulted him. What is he talking about?

I am so afraid now! He is making me change my flight plans, and fly to a place called Lagos N1geria. He said that is where he lives.
I have a few hours before I leave here, and he seems pleased that I am writing you.
What is going on A1ex? Who is this bad man?

Quote:
A1ex,
M@dison says he will share our money 50/50. He says he wants to work with you.
I have no idea why he wants me to say this. This is our money, not his!
I'm in no position to argue with him right now though. I'm online in yahoo, please where are you?
I need your help.

This is a very lazy lad. I don't know if he'll help or not.

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad and M@dison had a nice lad chat. The lad is going to meet my character, and M@dison at the Lagos airport. This is the last part of my chat with my pet as I'm boarding the plane for Lagos with the bad man M@dison.
They plan to kill me after they get the money at the airport. Twisted Evil
I have a feeling though that M@dison will develop a fondness for me, and decide to hold on to me. Laughing

Quote:
BUZZ!!!
Me: Alex
Lad: he has mail me and i want to check the mail now
Me: hurry please
Lad: so,what does he tell you...you want to come and do in nigeria?
Lad: i am my beauty
Me: He told me he has many friends in Nigeria
Me: and that he will only take 50 percent of my money, and then let me go.
Me: do you believe him?
Lad: i dont really thats why i want to find a way and meet him in nigeria
Me: can you do that?
Lad: this is what i want to try all my best to do my beauty bcox i dont want anything to happen to you
Me: thank you love
Lad: does he told you that if you give him 50% out of your money he will let you go?
Me: that is what he said. He said you were sending someone to meet us there.
Me: that way I won't be alone after he leaves me there.
Lad: yes,this is what am trying to think of now,may bei should just send the lawyer business,that i told you about last time to come and meet you there
Lad: so that you will not be hurt my beauty?
Me: If you believe that would be okay.
Me: I don't want to be hurt, but am afraid if I don't go, I'll be arrested here.
Lad: you will not my love thats why am trying to do everything good but i need to have the flight details
Me: He said that he will email you the flight details on the plane. It's time to start boarding now for Lagos.
Lad: ok my love but try to mail me as soon as you get to lagos
Me: I will
Lad: and dont give them money until i send to representative there ok
Me: I won't darling, please make sure you send someone. I'm really scared.
Lad: am sure the person will be black man so that they will not hurt you my darling
Me: He said he wanted your representative to meet the plane
Me: okay Alex
Me: will someone be there?
Lad: yes........and the person name will BE........MR OGUNNOWO OYELOLA
Lad: TELL HIM THIS OK?
Me: Yes, I will tell him
Lad: BUT WITHOUT YOU SEE THIS MAN,DONT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY OK
Me: okay, I won't give him anything until I see the man.
Lad: THIS PERSON WILL IDENTIFY HISSELF WITH ID
Me: That's good
Lad: MAKE SURE YOU MAIL ME AS SOON AS YOU ARRIVED AT THE AIRPORT SO THAT I CAN MONITOR EVERYTHING AND CONTACT THE LAWYER AND THE REP. WILL BE THERE OK
Lad: DONT WORRY MY LOVE EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE
Me: I will darling.
Lad: AND YOU WILL BE BACK TO DUBLIN AND I WILL COME AND MEET YOU THERE MYSELF OK?
Me: Yes, love. I want to come back and go to Dublin to meet you!

This is the email my pet sent to M@dison:
Quote:
broda,
i will be greatful if you can do this and not dull me,bcox i will make sure am at the aiport,but i will need the flight details but i dont know how we will do this but have told her that am going to send a representative there,and the person will be black man ok?
but i need the flight details my broda.one love man

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

M@dison received two more emails from the lad. I have no idea what the non english portion means. The lad wants to work for M@dison now as well. Anyone have an idea of what M@dison's real name is?

Quote:
HELLO THERE BRODA,
I NEED TO KNOW THE FLIGHT DETAILS SO THAT I CAN TRY TO KNOW WHEN AM GOING TO MEET YOU OVER THERE BCOX I DONT WANT DULLING ABOUT THIS DEAL,AM TOTALLY SERIOUS BCOX I WILL BE HONEST WITH YOU AND I WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN...PLS AND PLS I DONT WANT ANY THIRD PARTY ON THIS DEAL AND I DONT WANT YOU TO HURT HER OK?
BRODA,I GO LIKE HAM IF WE BOTH WORK IN HAND TO HAND BCOX IS REAL DELA AND I DONT WANT YOU TO LET ME DOWN AND HURT MY JENIFER FEELINGS...WHAT REALLY IMPORTANT TO ME IS THE FLIGHT DETAILS SO THAT I CAN KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN AND I BEBELIEVE YOU WILL BE AT THE AIRPORT BY 9AM TOMORROW? JUST LET ME KNOW AND THE FLIGHT YOU ARE COMING IN WITH....AND THE PLANE
NUMBER SO THAT I CAN BE EXPECTING BOTH OF YOU AND I ALSO LET HER KNOW THAT AM GOING TO SEND A REPRESENTATIVE THER AND THE PERSON WILL BE BLACK MAN..WHOS HAPPEND TO BE MY LAWYER BUSINESS PARTNER...I ALSO TELL HER THAT HIS NAME IS 0GUNNOWO 0YELOLA.
THE FLIGHT DETAILS REALLY IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW AND GET BACK TO ME ASAP....AM WAITING TO KNOW THE DETAILS OK?
A1EX. I ALSO NEED UR REAL NAME BABA MI...

Quote:
hello there broda,
do you know that i really gbadu u gan niiii? and let me tell you somthing,you will be happy to deal wit me broda and i will never let your trust and faith about me to drop.....let work in one love man...i got the mail and try to call me on this number as soon as you got to the airport...on 0702930xxxx...but i will try all what i can do to be there broda mi....pls and pls let no third party involve in this bcox i do love to meet good person like you and work with you baba mi.....
anyway,my real name nah..........0YELOLA ....TRY TO GET TO ME AS SOON AS YOU GET THERE AND I DO HOPE YOU HAVE UNDERSTAND HOW THE STORY GO BI 2MORROW BABA MI?
HONEST IS THE KEY OF THIS GAME BABA MI......AND LET NOONE CHANGE YOUR MIND WHEN YOU GET TO N1GERIA TOMORROW...OR YOU WILL JUST GO TO AIRPORT HOTEL? SO THAT I CAN EASILY HOOKED YOU UP THERE AND WE WILL JUST GET THE DEAL DONE THERE ASAP.....WITHOUT NOONE KNOW WHATS GOING ON BABA MI.
URS EVER
A1EX.

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote my pet from the plane:

Quote:
Dearest A1ex,
I'm on the plane sitting in a seat next to the man who calls himself M@dison.
He's telling me that your representative had better be at the airport, or it's not going to go well for me.
I hope you love me enough to make sure the rep shows up. I'm really scared A1ex.
I've never been to N1geria before. M@dison won't answer many of my questions. He seems to be prosperous.
We're flying first class, and he bought my plane ticket to N1geria. I still have my original ticket to Dub1in. I hope he lets me go as soon as your rep meets us and I can take the next plane back to Dub1in from this Lag0s place. He tried to put his arm around me earlier, and kiss me. That made me upset, as I'm saving myself for you. I told him that. He stopped trying for now.

I'm a nervous wreck. I sent my brother an email telling him I was okay, but didn't say where I'm at. I don't want him to get in trouble with the authorities. The kids are okay, and were told I went on a holiday to meet you in person.

We are flying on British Airways flight Bxxxx and it will arrive at the Lag0s Airport at 7:50 . The flight attendant said it will be at Terminal 1. Please, please have your representative waiting for the flight.
Again, I'm extremely stressed out over this. I pray that I will not be harmed.
Oh A1ex, how I wish it were you meeting me there. I can't wait until we are really together. Will this nightmare ever end?

Please email me back, you're the only person I have to hang on to in this scary time.
I love you,
Jnny

This was his reply back to me:

Quote:
hello my beauty,
M@dison just mail me and i want you to know that he cant armed you,if he try to kiss you! is just trying to make you happy so that you will not be thinking other wise inside the plane but have talk to the lawyer and the representative will be there to settle things out but make sure you do whatever the rep. told you to do my beauty.
darling,i know as soon as this is settle just make sure you back to Dub1in without no delay my beauty so that i can come over there and finally meet you ok. i do love and care so much about you darling.
make sure you tell M@dison to call this number as soon as you arrived at the airport....0702930xxxx.. thats the representative number ok...just get to a better hotel where he lodge you and the rep. will come in there to settle things ok....i love you with all my heart mybeauty.
with lots of hugs and kisses.
A1ex

He then emails M@dison:

Quote:
hi there broda,
i will make sure am there but i need to let you know that am coming from ogun state,city sagamu...thats why you really have to understand my condition broda' but why dont you try to take her to AIRPORT HOTEL,assoon as you arrived in nigeria so that you will not be stranded at the airport broda? i do want to know what you have decided about this and try to halla me on this no....0702930xxxx.........i will be happy to heard back from you but have mail the mugu bcox she mail me and tell me that she\s really scared but have try to let her calmed down ok.........pls dont forget to call me assoon as you get tonigeria.
a1ex

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe that M@dison has taken Jen to one of 5imba's camps.
I wonder if the lazy lad will travel to meet his new boss, and split the money?

This is the email my pet sent me:

Quote:
hello huni
how are you doing ...am so worried about you..plz send me mail let me know where are you and try to call the rep so that they will attend to you .....plz tell me where are you now...bcos those rep are around the airport ..tell me where are you so that i will direct them aspa...plz dont worry everything will be okay

This is the email the lad sent to M@dison:

Quote:
hi broda,
ok i got the mail and i want you to tell me how i can locate you at the airport bcox i dont know much about the place,thats why i said you should call me and direct me on how i can get you at the airport broda...this is real important broda,bcox i dont want to be stranded at the airport,thats why i think we should just take her to a safe hotel for security reason puposed broda....
thats why i want you to reply me back asap.to know if you are have got to the airport and tell me how i can locate you.....i need your real describtion's and tell me what you look like and where exactly you will look like at the airport. but for me am puting on red shirt with barca jersey.....hope you can reply me back now bcox am around there ikeja now and i cant just come inside the airport just like that....i need to know your describtion pls.........

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad & his friend are traveling to 5imba Yankari Camp tomorrow.
I hope they have a lovely trip. Twisted Evil

This is part of a YIM I had with lad:

Quote:
Me: where was your rep?
Lad: darling,he was in lagos right now
Lad: and his also worry why you where not at the airport but i need to talk to M@dison now
Lad: i need to direction to get to the hotel where you are now
Me: M@dison isn't in the room right now, just me.
Lad: so,that i can give it to the rep. to hookup with you people there
Me: I don't know how to get here!!
Me: will he come get me or what?
Me: I want out of here
Lad: thats why i said i need to talk to M@dison ok
Me: he's not in here now
Lad: you will as soon as the rep. is there
Lad: sure,the rep. will get you out of there and get you to dublin ok
Me: thank God
Lad: i do hope you keep the name of the rep. so that you can reconnise him?
Me: yes, darling I have that information
Lad: ok my beauty.....but i need to talk toM@dison now
Me: You told me his name, and that he has ID right?
Me: but he's not here...
Lad: and how is your trip there?
Lad: hope you are not been stress too much?
Me: It was a long trip.
Me: We went to a place called abja or something
Me: then a jeep came and picked us up and brought us here
Me: we waited at the airport for two hours
Me: He is strange
Lad: are you people going to sleep in the same room?
Me: sometimes he's real nice, and other times he's mean to me
Me: we have adjoining rooms
Lad: oh.....
Me: a door connects them together
Me: he has a knife now too...
Lad: hun........dont worry he cant hurt you ok
Me: are you positive?
Me: I just want out of here.
Lad: sure.my love
Lad: you will be out of there this weekend ok?
Me: This is a luxury camp, but it's in the middle of no where.
Me: okay darling, I will trust you.
Lad: but i need to tell you something now?
Lad: how much is the total cash with you now?
Lad: bcox i need tokeep you safe there
Lad: evenif am not there
Me: I have 198,000 thousand dollars.
Me: in cash!
Me: I have it in a special security box
Me: and the key is hidden, so he can't get it
Me: I bought the safe before I left the states
Me: it looks like an ordinary suit case
Lad: but do you know what i want you to do for me now?
Me: what darling?
Lad: as soon as the rep. is there,you will have to handle the money to him and he will settle M@dison,so that you can on the plane asap?
Me: of course darling. I will trust your rep.
Me: I just want to be with you. Will the rep make sure you get the money?
Lad: sure...........
Lad: thats why am telling you this ok
Lad: let me describe the rep. to you ok
Me: ok please describe him
Lad: his not tall that muchLad: his about 5'5 tall
Lad: little light,and he talks like a woman in voice
Lad: this is what you will notice on this yourg man
Lad: is native african
Lad: ok?
Me: okay. how old is he?
Lad: like 28yrs
Lad: but is a little man not that tall ok
Me: okay darling
Me: will he be able to find me here at this camp?
Lad: sure........thats why he need to have the direction to get to the camp hun
Lad: this is the main reason why i have to talk to M@dison

This is part of the YIM M@dison had with the lad:

Quote:
Lad: aw far baba
Me: who fuck is yosola
Me: tryin to add to my message
Lad: baba...am really sorry ok
Lad: dont talk to him ok
Lad: just ignore that id ok
Me: who is he
Lad: his one fool down here,he saw wetin dey go on baba mi
Lad: thats why i said you should not talk to anyone
Lad: bros.nah let get on our deal bcox jen..talk to me and let her know that the rep. will come tomorrow
Lad: and how will i get over there baba mi
Me: u read my mail
Me: ?
Lad: yes baba
Lad: but how can i get over there bcox have not been to abuja that much baba
Me: u need to figure dat out man
Me: dis is ur test to join me
Lad: ok baba mi...but how iwll i get to that camp?
Me: there is shuttle bus will pic u up
Me: need name and they come to u in abuja
Lad: at where is the bus is going to pick me up baba?
Me: the email from camp will tell u where to be in abuja need name from u ok
Me: they sen u pass for bus
Lad: you mean my name?
Me: ur name u wan use at dis camp
Lad: what park should i stop in abuja?
Me: is in mail broda
Me: u wan make big money wit me or no
Lad: is ABC transport come there
Lad: i want to broda
Me: i don no i use my car
Lad: and i even wan learn more job from you bcox i bi small boy from dis game
Me: u be big boi u work for me ok
Lad: ok baba
Lad: but nah trust matter baba mi
Me: i watch ur mails to mugu u have future ok
Me: u trust me ok
Lad: but we are 2 guys dats working together down here baba mi...
Lad: should will give you the name we are going to use in the camp so that you can get the ticket for us baba?
Me: yea u can both go
Me: he good ?
Lad: yes baba
Lad: is sitting beside me down here too
Me: he want to come camp here
Lad: yes.so dat we can complete her deal and let her go back to usa and start are fresh with her baba
Me: u ok wit her living
Lad: sure..........after we collect the money from her baba
Lad: but have told her the rep. will come tomorrow and she should give her the money,so that he can settle you and you will let her go back to the state baba
Lad: nah wetin i follow her talk today bi dat
Me: u do good gettin her to tack all dat money
Lad: but what number can i call you on when am in abuja tomorrow?
Me: what other boi name and email so can get him shuttle pass
Lad: is this the name of the hotel you are now?
Me: u can call the camp i will be wit da driver to get u in abuja
Lad: 5imba Yankari Camp
Lad: whats the camp number?
Me: 5imba Yankari Camp
Me: +44 0701 422 xxxx
Lad: and the number baba?
Lad: dats your number?
Me: u wan web addy
Me: no camp number
Me: phone no work here
Lad: but if i got to any car park in abuja tomorrow,i should just call you?
Lad: are you sure this number will go thru when am at abuja baba?
Me: camp email tell u what time to meet bus
Me: yes am sure ok
Me:
Me: dis is where am with girl
Lad: i will leave down here to lagos tomorrow by 12pm
Lad: from lagos i will join abuja bus
Lad: then when i get to abuja i will call you baba
Me: need both name and emails
Me: for camp reserve rooms
Lad: but are they going to mail us tomorrow morning before we leave down here to lagos,bcox it will not be polite for us to go to cafe in lagos for security reason baba
Me: yes soon u give me info for camp dey sen u ticket
Lad: they will send the ticket to my email?
Lad: and i will print it out?
Me: yes and to ur friend
Me: yes
Lad: BUT WE ARE USING JOINT EMAILS
Me: is cool
Lad: I WILL SEND OUR NAME TO YOUR EMAIL NOW
Lad: OR CAN THEY SEND THE TICKET NOW? SO THAT WE CAN GET SET BABA.........BCOX WE NEED TO GO AND FIND MONEY FOR THE BUS BABA MI
Lad: DULLIN DEY HERE GAN BABA MI
Me: ok sen me info ok
Me: an will give to camp now ok
Lad: CHECK UR EMAIL NOW BABA
Lad: DID YOU SEE IT?
Me: yea
Me: i got it
Lad: IS HE OK BY YOU BABA
Me: is ok man
Me: will go now and get u room and ticket ok
Lad: BUT I SHOULD CALL YOU WHEN I GET TO ABC BUS PARK TOMORROW RIGHT?
Lad: AND THEY WILL COME AND PICK US THERE BABA MI?
Lad: IN ABUJA?
Me: yea they will pick u both up in abuja
Lad: FROM ANY PARK IN ABUJA BABA MI?
Lad: TRY TO HELP US TO FIND OUT ABOUT THIS
Me: the email will tell u exact ok
Me: will chek now ok
Lad: BCOX WE DONT KNOW MUCH PLACE IN ABUJA
Me: i unnerstan broda
Lad: YOU MEAN THEY WILL MAIL US NOW?
Me: soon as i go talk to reservatin
Me: am payin for both ur rooms now ok
Lad: AND WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO COME BACK ONLINE SO THAT I CAN KNOW WHATS GOING ON BRODA?
Lad: OK BABA
Me: in 2 hrs ok
Lad: OK BABA MI
Me: one love
Lad: JUST BUZZ ME AS SOON AS YOU BACK HERE BABA MI
Lad: BCOX I NEED TO GET 20K FOR ME AND MY GUY.BRODA
Lad: AM REALLY IN DULLIN DOWN HERE BUT I DO KNOW WORKING WIT U WILL CHANGE MY LIFE
Me: yea it will big money ok
Lad: OK BABA

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads have left their home in ogun state,city sagamu and traveled to Lagos.
I received this email telling M@dison their travel plans. The IP shows Lagos.
Thanks to Red and 5imba for sending their 5SC reservations to the 5imba Yankari Camp - N1geria

Quote:
hello there broda?
we are at the ABC PARK,in lagos and they told us that the bus will depart from lagos to abuja by 4pm and it will be 9hrs trip broda,so we will be in abuja by 1am or 2am...try to mail me us and i want to know the exactly time the shuttle bus will be at the airport so that we will not miss it broda.
but i also want to let you know that we dont have nigeria internation passport...hope that will not delay or let us miss the shuttle bus? this is what i want to know bcox by 4pm we will be on our way sir...but i do try to call the number you give me and is not going thru sir...thats why i said you should
try to call me in the next 9hrs bcox by then i will be in abuja by god grace sir....
here is my number.......0702930xxxx
nice job broda

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Scarlett - Terrific stuff.... clapping

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the header showing he's in Abuja:

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from smtp5.hushmail.com (smtp5.hushmail.com [65.39.178.142])
by imap9.hushmail.com (Cyrus v2.2.12-Invoca-RPM-2.2.12-8.1.RHEL4) with LMTPA;
Sun, 14 Sep 2008 08:13:51 +0000
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.2
Received: from web57502.mail.re1.yahoo.com (web57502.mail.re1.yahoo.com [66.196.100.69])
by smtp5.hushmail.com (Postfix) with SMTP
for <[email protected]>; Sun, 14 Sep 2008 08:13:31 +0000 (UTC)
Received: (qmail 94690 invoked by uid 60001); 14 Sep 2008 08:13:31 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:
Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID;
b=1PM56W0fLUYRrxgAHD
ywiaN8LZJDqS64xK+ldCCIVcoXduu9Nd6yKnUxqh
7MFa9gbjhA0/oLB2ZAdOwQoTBPjTpvriZWFx46zqmx
vwhjAaQnF+oQiad3
AjwCicjMM8rOej6QU8YVyc07GhWBIVDZi29FFtHw
VuWEIA9MpqxqIX0=;
X-YMail-OSG: oYD5.BQVM1lEN3dhPAeQSno9kggmnNzCOUX7
1VaqPsJS0sEGVXA7KODTE_WdZYyd6vj41sE5RXeRaGKR9HCvtwh8OoJ0Ls3oTKJeertgzg--
Received: from [193.219.222.125] by web57502.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 14 Sep 2008 01:13:31 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.218.2
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 01:13:31 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: i need to know if they can come and pick me up by 11am or 12pm pls..reply fast
To: [email protected]
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-239423390-1221380011=:94109"
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

am in abuja right now since 7am but i should have mail you but theres no way to mail you broda,so i have to go to abuja shareton hotel to get this done broda...pls tell them to come and pick me at the airport by 11am or 12pm .pls...do this for me and get back to me asap!!!

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic