SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr Gomers website

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
U. Sir Name
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I Pity The Fool That Chop My Dolla

Please take note my name is DAKORU BAKARE and not Bukake

i got your ATM card and you come and bring your information and also pay your $95 charge and collect the God dam card ok.

ok sorry i got you message, and i going to go fuck myself as you said. thanks very much.
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I pity da foo' who messes with da Gomerboyz Smile

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i had to bring this one up the top again. just sent it to a few lads who have been chopped recently.

still need more work though IMO.

maybe a members area with pics of gomerboyz and a little about themselves.

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it was only intended as a slap in the face to use on Lads for a final goodbye. I could be wrong though.

If no one else wants to undertake the task I'll try to develop something more complex and get it set up, though don't expect anything too quickly - I rarely do quickly.

I also need to bear in mind that the host could object if I go too overboard on the content, but I can probably avoid that problem with some clever thinking.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone wants the ftp for the site pm me. Smile

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr @d3kun1fe B3ns0n. wrote:
I dont know who are this people so, i never introduce you to any assistance or how can i help you to located where you can get western union agent around your area to my surprice you can send the money to a wrong information or to give some you dont know i never introduce you to anybody so what you say man,if i may ask you how old are you? you made me sick give me you telephone number i need to speak with you or you can call my telephone: +xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think he's satisfied with the GOMERBOYZ service, what do u think? Smile

*adds the good part to his sig*

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if only there was a @gomermail email service for lads. let them sign up for a gomer account. let them try and start scammin baiters only.

(dumb idea?)

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Others are using the pictures too Dutch site

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm getting a 404 error on the site...

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts
Safari(Group Effort)O. Ch1dinma: Lagos to Cotonou: "Ihave to start beging for money to go back home now."

"your rules are enormous ...[I] might be too inconsequential to fill the big hole that you just created." ESTH3R J4CQU3LYN DOE (MRS.)
CAP
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bummer, the sight is going 404.

Can someone explain the entire Gomer thing to me? If you can't in the open could someone enlighten me via PM?

That is one of the few things I have not been able to piece together, its like a gang or competitor or something they are scared of.

Closed lad accounts X 17
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr G0mer is a person who chops Lads money, in other words, at some stage in the victim paying, he manages to put himself between the scammer and victim and scoops the dollars.

He is a fictional gang boss, and it's not unknown for a Lad to know of him and get angered just by hearing his name. Any baiter is free to use the character, and there are no limits on what you can use him for. He is myth and legend and can be used in a bait in any way you wish.

I have even tried to get recruits to his gang. Actually, in my current bait, he recruited Shorty, then double crossed him (that always happens) then he kidnapped the victim (me), and is scouring Lagos to kill Shorty. I think Shorty believe he was responsible for murdering his chickens.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
CAP
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So is it safe to bring Gomer in without an introduction, as in they all aware of him/ the concept? (Like in the US anyway, everyone knows about teh boogie man.)

Closed lad accounts X 17
infopimp
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

baiting history minutia question:

did g0mer replace the 'one who should not be named' in this one?

you know...

<PRE>
___. .__ .__
__ __ ______ _____ _____ ____ \_ |__ ____ | | | | ____
| | \/ ___// \\__ \ / \ | __ \_/ __ \| | | | / _ \
| | /\___ \| Y Y \/ __ \| | \ | \_\ \ ___/| |_| |_( <_> )
|____//____ >__|_| (____ /___| / |___ /\___ >____/____/\____/
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
</PRE>

if that doesn't hint, this redirect might help http://tinylink.com/?fhJsnFUshP
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The GomerBoyz routinely chop the mugus I'm baiting Smile My sig has the response of one of them Smile

sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How are you doing today ? hope fine. I am still waiting to hear from you in regards to the payment you were suppose to make again to claim your prize.
I understand that you already paid before but you gave the information to the wrong person( Mr. G0mer ).
I will like to inform you that the police are working on getting him, the lastest development is that we traced him to canada where he stays.
So if you still want to claim your prize for now, you have to make the payment again to our account officer with the previous information i gave you. Remember that you have limited time to do this.

I await your swift response.

Sincerely,

Mr.R0bin Flo0d
PHONE: +44 7.0.3 5.9.2 6.1.5.9
Microsoft Promotion Award Team
Head Winning Claims Dept.

Removed masking and obfuscated identifiable bits. -luckey

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sellingrich, please don't use the mask function any more than you have to. It uses up bandwidth unnecessarily, and a lot of the time, there is very little chance a lad will look, let alone find anything. If you want to obscure this particular name, try using G0m3r instead, or omit names and other information that might be a problem. Thanks. Smile

@infopimp: A thorough search her will tell anyone exactly what they need to know. Smile

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got cha, thanks for the heads up.

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
theBeard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
have even tried to get recruits to his gang. Actually, in my current bait, he recruited Shorty, then double crossed him (that always happens) then he kidnapped the victim (me), and is scouring Lagos to kill Shorty. I think Shorty believe he was responsible for murdering his chickens.

His Chickens? That's easily the funniest thing that I have read at the eater!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yahoo News article about Mr Gomer: http://yahoonews21082008.worldnews.speedpost.net/YahooNews.html
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

a classic article. which will be forward to the victims of mr gomer in the near future

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like the website is down.

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poop, didn't work for me either! And I was looking forward to seeing it. maybe later.

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

site dont work ?????

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Could be this end though. Just says cannot connect to the server

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
thegreatsouthernscamtokil
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some one Mentioned Gomer Mail ....

I think that is an epic idea, Im pretty sure i know a company that will play along alowing us full access to there accounts...

Let me look into it to day.

The Dirties of south
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic