SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Zippy the Chimp vs. Bello Adeyemi

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that Bello might be just what we were looking for.... a total idiot.

Quote:
Hello Zippy,
How are you today? i hope you are ok there! i got your mail yesterday but i can't reply you back.
Before doing anything for you right now, you have to tell me how much are you going to pay me for my work so that i can know what to do on any stuff ok.
Thanks
Bello.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unbelievable. even I in my worst drunking stober was never that gullable.
and when I was drunk, I would believe the tall rich and handsome. Laughing

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We had someone awhile back that baited as a penguin. Animal baits are the best!

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Fish in a Blue Bag
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is pure gold.

I clearly need to be more creative with my baiting...! The bar is very high indeed..!
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just when I think you bastards have pushed baiting as far as it can go, you spring something like this. Awesome.
Quote:
Zippy: no one will serve a chimpanzee at a bank
would you?

Zounds, I still laugh every time I see that.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. This is getting good.

Quote:
Hi,
Yes i will sign for the package and i will hug you but i want you to tell me how much you will pay me ok ?
Bello

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And people claim that lads have no heart...

At least he'll hug Zippy before demanding the cash Wink

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm willing to believe that you will get Zippy all the way to Africa, wreak havoc with B3ll0's perception of reality, and twist his tail in ways he never dreamed possible - and that the Miracle Network will still be twiddling their thumbs in Chad. (Well, unless they make enough money scamming other people to get back home.)

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Harry Pianis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Zippy will destroy Bello.

I mean, this man believes he's talking to a chimp that's got an I.Q of 55, but completed high school! He thinks this chimp'll be shipped in a crate of money? What the heck's he thinking..?

>>>Need some chickens?<<<
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry Pianis wrote:
What the heck's he thinking..?

He's not... Laughing Laughing Laughing

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Harry Pianis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Agreed.

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

great entertainment Razz

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
U. Sir Name
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is nothing funnier in this world than a chimpanzee dressed in peoples clothes. Laughing

Please take note my name is DAKORU BAKARE and not Bukake

i got your ATM card and you come and bring your information and also pay your $95 charge and collect the God dam card ok.

ok sorry i got you message, and i going to go fuck myself as you said. thanks very much.
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What about a lad dressed as a chimpanzee dressed in peoples clothes? Very Happy
Harry Pianis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm..I just remembered something:

The first picture of Zippy, where he's in front of a computer with white squares on the screen is from a study where they were testing the instant memory of chimps. The numbers 1-10 appear on the screen for about a second, and then are covered with a white square, which the chimp has to touch from least to greatest. Chimps have no problem doing this, but humans don't do well; it's almost impossible for us.

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A friend was telling me about some scientists that thought they could teach chimps to drive cars so we could all have chauffeurs for - literally - bananas.

The chimps did very well, following all the laws, including stopping at red lights. The problem arose when it was realized that the chimps had been trained to stop AT THE LINE when the light was red, and they tried to do just that, even when there were other cars in front of them.

The experiment was discontinued.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Toonces was a cat that could drive a car. He just couldn't drive it very well.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps when Zippy gets to Africa, he could bust out of the crate and make a break for freedom, heading for a 5imba 5afari Camp somewhere.... Very Happy

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Funny, it just so happens there is a Chimp Camp just down the trail from the 5imba Cameroon camp Very Happy

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Harry Pianis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In my (bad) opinion, it would be funny if Zippy would be packaged with a rabid animal, get rabies, and goes on a killing spree. But thats just me.

No matter how impossible that is, as Zippy's not really going, it's a funny thought.

It can be Cujo all over again, just with a chimp instead of a big dog. Smile

(I've seen a vid where these guys drove a car into a load of chimps, and they went BALLISTIC. They were all over the car, they broke the windows and bite the occupents. I think one guy might've died.)

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one of the funniest things you guys have pulled off in a while (and that's saying something!).

My personal favourite is:

Quote:
Zippy: i make a lot of money

FedEx: How ?

Zippy: i invest in stocks online
it is easy

Laughing

God bless that little chimp.

Lad better not piss him off...

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
FedEx: ...what is your name ?

Zippy: zippy
my name is zippy

FedEx: is your name Zippy?

Zippy: yes

FedEx: nice

clapping ...Love it! Maybe since he's at the San Diego Zoo, Joan Embry could be involved somehow Wink

"I was contemplating with me...I have a reliable mind to complete this transaction with you. Let me cheap this into your mind that we will not suffer and another person will rip it, relax and forget him as you said." -Mr. Robert Kofi

"Please when ever you are writing to the bank
try and be specific and go straight to the point. Is an institution we are not interested in your boyfriend case." - fake bank

"I'm so annoyed with you are you sure you are with all your senses?" - Mr. Robert Kofi again
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic