SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

British scammers have their own Nigerian 419 fraud

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/all-b3_5yback0819.6543833aug19,0,6793797.story

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Acer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They come in all shapes and sizes from every corner of the globe.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately, nothing new. There are rotten people in any continent at any layer of society trying to rip off others..

** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This is simply a more northerly version of the old Nigerian oil/lottery/estate/personal assistance e-mail scam

A more northerly version? They know this for certain? I get the feeling that this writer is falling for the same old line that many victims do.... that if someone is claiming to be from the UK, then that must be true, right?

To be fair though, it's not necessarily that unlikely. London is full of lads. Sad

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu:

They had a yahoo.uk addy so they MUST be from the UK right? They did not have one of those "American" .com addresses!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The author is also seriously confusing the lads with "phishers."

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What to do: Delete, delete, delete. Don't click links inside e-mails from sources you do not know. It is illegal to buy or sell foreign lotteries in the United States, too. Remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it

Quote:
probably is. And remember your history. The British didn't simply give away the United States.

Rolling Eyes

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

that was the most mis informed,mis leading and mis aligned piece on scammers ever written.

was it written by a lad who didnt know his arse from his elbow

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"British" scammer using the name Williams Moore? - I don't think so.

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What Remmy said: the arse & elbow bit. The 'author' mixes up phishing and 419 scams, probably won't have noticed the +44 phone number being a premium redirect one. I get dozens of 'British' lottery scam mails a day in my catcher accounts. Nothing new.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lmao... I think the use of the term "Barrister" and the fact that the scam mentions "British Lottery" has convinced this writer that it is a British scam.

Classic Laughing

What it has to do with the American Revolutionary War only U5m4n B3ll0 knows... Confused

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That article had me scratching my head in confusion Confused

If it has veteran baiters confused, what is it doing to the Great Unwashed Public? It is certainly not much help. Confused

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember the Margaret Haughey Scam, claiming to be the widow of the late Charlie Haughey the gunrunning embezzling Taoiseach (Irish Prime Minister)
A columnist in one paper thought that it must have been an Irish person trying to get revenge on the 419ers... Rolling Eyes x20

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic