SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Lad is up on his Current Affairs

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fish in a Blue Bag
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm impressed that this lad takes such an interest in world affairs.

Dr Ba Ki Moon
Quote:
I don’t know why I always find time to attend to your massage, am a very busy man and as I write you we have a very big job at hand regarding Russia and Gorger and we and the United State are now working hand in hand to assist Georgian governments to stand on there feet after inline with the problem they having with Russia governments.

What a shame that my family were raped by a team of Georgians last week. I might need to set him straight on some things.
U. Sir Name
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I always find time to attend to your massage

How did you get this lad to give you massages??? Shocked

Please take note my name is DAKORU BAKARE and not Bukake

i got your ATM card and you come and bring your information and also pay your $95 charge and collect the God dam card ok.

ok sorry i got you message, and i going to go fuck myself as you said. thanks very much.
Fish in a Blue Bag
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Ban Ki Moon is always happy to help. Wink
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I recall the time back in March last year when a dollar chop provoked this message to :

Quote:
ATTN ELIZA
DUE TO THE INVENTION OF WAR AND POLITICAL CRISIS IN COTE D' IVOIRE, WE TOOK A DECISION TO GO INTO THE COUNTRY BANKING INDUSTRY ,WE WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT ALL THE MONEY THEY HAVE TO TRANSFER INTERNATIONAL, HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED TO THERE OWNERS,
WE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE ALEGAL TRANSACTION WITH MR M1CH3AL J0HNS0N, WE WILL PROTECT YOUR INTREST IN THIS TRANSACTION AND WE WILL MAKE SURE THAT AS SOON AS YOU PAY THIS FEE TO MR 3DDY 1FEANY1 1S4 THAT THEY WILL TRANSFAR THIS MONEY TO YOU WITHOUT ANY DELAY,
DO NOT , DO NOT SEND THIS FEE TO 1M0H UD0H, YOU ONLY HAVE TO SEND IT TO MR 3DDY 1FEANY1 1S4, AND AS SOON AS YOU SEND THIS FEE TO HIM YOU HAVE TO SEND BACK THE INFORMATION YOU USED IN SENDING THIS FEE BACK TO US AND TO MR M1CH3AL J0HNS0N,
-SECRETARY-GENERAL
BAN KI-MOON

Eliza's replies tend to be pithy, and this was no exception:

Quote:
I really, really respect the United Nations, but fuck me – haven't you got an actual JOB to do? Like, say, Darfur?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

any time lads make reference to world events, this provides a nice direction you can try to get them off track. Especially if you can get them going on religion or western imperialism, both of which are hot-button issues to many lads.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I recall a soldier-in-Iraq letter that mentioned the impending pull-out of American troops. Funny thing, though - that hasn't been formalized yet.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

firehouse5 wrote:
Especially if you can get them going on religion or western imperialism, both of which are hot-button issues to many lads.

I haven't tried weaving politics into any of my baits......I guess that's just me.

I tend to get funnier results if I question their masculinity.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

U. Sir Name wrote:
How did you get this lad to give you massages??? Shocked

I get lad "massages" all of the time. They are exhilarating. Wink

To keep events current I sent this:
my character wrote:
I have been away from my orifice due to the Olympics in China.

Being the good and understanding pet he is, he replied thusly:

lad for life lad wrote:
Thanks sir for your mail and your welcome back how was the games over there i do enjoy it too here how is wrok have you had any thing form tad about Nani i hope to hear form you soon.

Cool

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic