SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tropical Storm Fay?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scarlett, I'm thinking of you. Dealing with flooding is a bitch. Good luck gator hunting! Just make sure it's a reptile gator, and not a member of the University of Florida Gators athletic team!

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojo
Quote:
Sorry, but Lovey is wrong.
Surprised
Edit: You mean he tells me what I need to hear? Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@foxhat - That happens to be my favorite sport! I know that particular spot quite well Shocked

That particular practitioner took risks he couldn't handle, it was all his fault, not the kite's. I heard he will be ok (?)

A friend of mine went into a short coma after a simillar spill a few years back (he doesn't kite anymore).

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The storm is creeping westward towards the Panhandle of Florida. I'm glad I have a well-stocked fridge full of beer.

Maybe the snakes will come out with the floodwaters, I want to see how many are around my yard.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ sir scam alot,

You will be in thoughts this weekend. Watch out for those sneaky snakes, you don't want to let one in your house; it might hide under the bed. Laughing

Thankfully, the water is gone, and I was able to go out today.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So far, boring. Center of the storm is almost directly overhead right now. They sent a video crew from the Weather Channel which is parked on the beach about a mile away. They looked bored too. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic