SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Austin Thomas, Supio H4, Diplomat - looking a bit unhealthy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer wrote:
To: [email protected]
Subject: I CAN HONESTLY HELP YOU OUT FOR REAL GOOD
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 03:02:17 -0500 (COT)

Attn:,

My name is Mr Austin Thomas , and i work with the Central Bank of Benin,here in Benin Republic as a Manager in(Telex/Computer Section) . I am incharge of all payment into foreign bank account.I will help you IF you would not deny me after i helped you .

As i was going through the computer this morning ,i saw your name and your unpaid inheritance fund/ Expired Cheque which has been kept for quite some time now uncashed/unpaid due to some outstanding fees you need to offset before your payment could be delivered or transferred to you,though this your payment was sometime discussed with our Director, but this information i want to give to you now , do not discuss it with our Director as i will not be happy if you do and i will abandon it as soon as you inform him about this development .

You see , i am ready to credit this your money into you bank account just of Free Of Charge (FOC)since i am incharge here, i am given you 100% Assurance that i can do this for you, but on the ground that you will give me 5% or 10% of the total sum IMMEDIATELY this fund is credited into your account just as soon as the credit is effected , i will cover up every tracing point about this fund so that no one could trace or find out about this fund again. You know this thing i am embarking on is some how illegal, but i want to take the risk so that i will make some money to establish good business out there.
Please if the above sugestion is ok by you ,do reply me immediately i will inform you about the next step .
Note that the Hard Disc for all foreign payments is only one and there is no way i can use the same Disc to credit your account to avoid any trace and on that ground you will have to buy a Hard Disc in your country and send to me so that i will transmit all your file into it and later use it to credit your account.You don't need to spend money any more before you receive your money except the Hard Disc you will buy and send to me.

I would have asked you to send money to buy it here in africa, but for the fact that it will be cheaper in your country than here, hence i wanted you to buy it there and send it to me.The name of the Hard Disc is (Supio H4) and please do not buy any one made in taiwan, the best is the one made in England ok please take note, and what is needed is just one Hard Disc only to execute this transaction either the small size or the big size any one among them can serve ok.This Hard Disc is used for crediting of an account, only use in the bank and financial houses . Just buy it and send it to me immediately so that before the next 48hrs the job will be completed.
Thanking you in advance for your understanding.

Yours sincerely

Mr. Austin Thomas

(CENTRAL BANK OF BENIN)

NB: PLEASE REPLY ME ONLY THROUGH THIS MY PRIVATE EMAIL HERE
([email protected]) FOR SECURITY REASON OK.

I wrote:
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 23:42:53 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: I CAN HONESTLY HELP YOU OUT FOR REAL GOOD
To: [email protected]

Dear Mr Austin Thomas,

Your email is interesting and very intriguing. I would like to know more about what you are proposing to me.

thanks,
R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx

Scammer wrote:
To: "R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: I CAN HONESTLY HELP YOU OUT FOR REAL GOOD
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 11:40:58 +0100

Your swift response has been received and appreciated and the only amount i could transfer is $2.5Million US Dollars only, but if really you can keep to your promises i assure you , you will have every cause to smile, if you wouldn't betray me at the end, once again if our director or anyone happened to hear this i will quit from helping you automatically please be warned and please i don't want you to consult any third party let's this be done within i and you only for security reason,just don't let another ear to hear this until i wired this money into your account ok.
Note, that it's only one Hard Disk (H.D)used in storing informations fund transfer of all foreign Funds, So this requested H.D shall be used to restore and replace all foreign transfer informations while your name and info shall be omitted from this H.D for an easy transfer of your fund into your Bank Account without any trace , then the old Hard Disk will be distroyed simple.
So all you needed to do is buy this Hard Disk called "SUPIO H4" immediately as the same type we have here for a perfect job ok,and give me only 24 hours to remit your fund and if i failled then report me to the highest authority this is my assurance to you because i have helped someone in this regard sometime last year smoothly when i was an assistant manger and now i am a manager i will do more better with the help of my position.
So i'm re-assuring you that i will not fail just give me a trial and also re-assure me from yourside that you would not deny me our agreed percentage .
So quickly buy just a piece of hard disk "SUPIO H4"either smaller seize or bigger seize over there in your country and send it down to me here and the job will be done without delay.
The hard disk is used in recording foreign payments and it's only used in Financial Houses and Banks but it's not being sold in every computer shops but you need to search for the appropriate place were you can purchase it there and please endeavour to puchase the original type ok, it's some how expensive here i would have asked you to buy it here.
But try to buy it in your country because it's will be cheaper there and if you cannot find the original type there then i can give you the contact address in England where our bank normally purchase it in quantity so that you can buy one from them immediately,and take note the best is the one made in England and not Taiwan ok.
So if you can get this disk today , by tomorrow i will perfect your transfer without delay with 100% assurance.
Awaiting for your response.

Mr. Austin Thomas
MORE OPTIONS: Please if you could not find the original type of the hard disc in your country then you follow this advise and moreover here in my country it's not being sold anyhow, it's somehow scarce,i still advise you to buy it there in your country because it's very expensive here, or you contact this company in UK immediately and see if really they could sale just on piece of the hard Disc to you although they sales in wholesale but try them 'cos you might be lucky or they will be in a better position to direct you to there retailers overthere where you could buy one ok.
Below is their contact;
Joe Best Computers Accessories Company UK LTD
Address;21 Lombard St., London, EC3P 3AR, UK.
Contact Emails;[email protected],[email protected]
TELE +447005801494/FAX:+448712638070.

and purchase just only one piece of the SUPIO H4 from them and send it to my Home address only and not my office address please take proper note of that ok "MR. AUSTIN THOMAS, MY HOME ADDRESS IS CARRE 021 SHEGBEYA AKPAKPA COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC"
If you can purchase it soon i assured you within the next 12 hours the job will completed.

I wrote:
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 11:36:44 +0100 (BST)
To: "austin thomas" <[email protected]>

Dear Mr Thomas,

Thank you for your very detailed reply. I have made a note of the technical details of the Hard Disk you require, and I will start to look for one immediately. I am aware of the inferior quality of some Taiwainese HDs. I had a few on my old computer a few years ago, and they were always breaking down. I had to repair them every few weeks, then I got sick of doing that and got rid of them.

You sound like a decent and honest man, Austin. I will not mention this to anyone else, you can be assured of that.

I will also keep you updated about my search for a Supio H4.

thanks,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 21:48:23 +0100

Your swift response has been received and appreciated and the only amount i could transfer is $2.5Million US Dollars only, but if really you can keep to your promises i assure you , you will have every cause to smile, if you wouldn't betray me at the end, once again if our director or anyone happened to hear this i will quit from helping you automatically please be warned and please i don't want you to consult any third party let's this be done within i and you only for security reason,just don't let another ear to hear this until i wired this money into your account ok.
Note, that it's only one Hard Disk (H.D)used in storing informations fund transfer of all foreign Funds, So this requested H.D shall be used to restore and replace all foreign transfer informations while your name and info shall be omitted from this H.D for an easy transfer of your fund into your Bank Account without any trace , then the old Hard Disk will be distroyed simple.
So all you needed to do is buy this Hard Disk called "SUPIO H4" immediately as the same type we have here for a perfect job ok,and give me only 24 hours to remit your fund and if i failled then report me to the highest authority this is my assurance to you because i have helped someone in this regard sometime last year smoothly when i was an assistant manger and now i am a manager i will do more better with the help of my position.
So i'm re-assuring you that i will not fail just give me a trial and also re-assure me from yourside that you would not deny me our agreed percentage .
So quickly buy just a piece of hard disk "SUPIO H4"either smaller seize or bigger seize over there in your country and send it down to me here and the job will be done without delay.
The hard disk is used in recording foreign payments and it's only used in Financial Houses and Banks but it's not being sold in every computer shops but you need to search for the appropriate place were you can purchase it there and please endeavour to puchase the original type ok, it's some how expensive here i would have asked you to buy it here.
But try to buy it in your country because it's will be cheaper there and if you cannot find the original type there then i can give you the contact address in England where our bank normally purchase it in quantity so that you can buy one from them immediately,and take note the best is the one made in England and not Taiwan ok.
So if you can get this disk today , by tomorrow i will perfect your transfer without delay with 100% assurance.
Awaiting for your response.

Mr. Austin Thomas
MORE OPTIONS: Please if you could not find the original type of the hard disc in your country then you follow this advise and moreover here in my country it's not being sold anyhow, it's somehow scarce,i still advise you to buy it there in your country because it's very expensive here, or you contact this company in UK immediately and see if really they could sale just on piece of the hard Disc to you although they sales in wholesale but try them 'cos you might be lucky or they will be in a better position to direct you to there retailers overthere where you could buy one ok.
Below is their contact;
Joe Best Computers Accessories Company UK LTD
Address;21 Lombard St., London, EC3P 3AR, UK.
Contact Emails;[email protected],[email protected]
TELE +447005801494/FAX:+448712638070.

and purchase just only one piece of the SUPIO H4 from them and send it to my Home address only and not my office address please take proper note of that ok "MR. AUSTIN THOMAS, MY HOME ADDRESS IS CARRE 021 SHEGBEYA AKPAKPA COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC"
If you can purchase it soon i assured you within the next 12 hours the job will completed.

I wrote:
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 13:59:04 +0100 (BST)

Sir,

I think I have found a place that will supply me with the require Supio H4 HD you need. I should know about for definite in a few days' time and will keep you informed.

regards,
R1ch4rd

I wrote:
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 10:32:34 +0100 (BST)

Dear Mr Austin Thomas,

I am very close to finding the kind of HD you need. Very close indeed. Can I ask about sending it out to you? Do I need to package it in any special way? These things are very delicate, and sending them through the mail might damage it if it's handled roughly. I would hate to send it to you and when you open it you find it is just a heap of broken parts! Let me know what sort of packing I should use, thanks.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 11:31:30 +0100

My dear,

Please call me immediately on this number +229 93 145 337. and do also forward your own reacheable phone number for an easy and fast communication.
Due to my annual leave is fast approaching and i wanted to ensure that you receive this money before i embark on my annual leave,so i have just used all my MONEY and my salary $1,200.00 to ensure that I bought the Hard Disc inorder to transfer this fund without delay it`s very expensive here ,but now that i have bought the disk please endeavour not to denied me or disappoint me when you receive this fund in your country do not forget to keep to our agreement by sending back to me our agreed percentage. I just want to ensure that the fund is wired into your account fast before i embark on my annual leave because it's fast approaching.
However,I am done now with the processing but to transfer this fund directly into your account might required some documents from our paying bank because our bank does not wire directly to a foreign account but only wire through our corresponding paying bank.
So I guess transferring this fund through wire transfer will not be they best to avoid any stoppage on it’s way.
But I suggest the best way is to load this fund into an ATM CARD and send it to you for immediate withdrawing simple and very easy.
Please I await for your fast response if that is ok by you? to enable me commence the processing immediately.

Yours faithfully
Mr. Austin Thomas

I wrote:
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 12:37:23 +0100 (BST)

Dear Mr Austin Thomas,

Please can you get this straight for me... you say that you DON'T need me to find a Supio H4 now? You bought one yourself, even though they are expensive over there? Oh man, $1200 is way expensive for a HD! I was almost ready to buy one for about 1/10 of that price. You should have emailed me and told me what you were thinking of doing, and I could have saved you many dollars.

Let me know if I've read your email correctly. I can still get the HD that I've found and send it over if I have made a mistake reading your email.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 11:39:48 +0100

Please my annual leave is next week and i want to ensure you receive this fund fast before i embark on my annual leave next week, this is the reason i speedly used my last money here to purchase the disc in other to facilitate the transaction swiftly.
So let me know how you wanted to receive fund? if you will like to receive the fund via ATM CARD to enable me forward your information to our atm department to commence the processing immediately and do also send your info below:

YOUR FULL NAME:....................
YOUR ADDRESS:......................
YOUR OCCUPATION:..................
YOUR AGE:..........................
YOUR DIRECT AND REACHABLE PHONE NUMBER:.............

So let me know immediately how you wishes to receive this fund safely ,because for me receiving this fund via ATM CARD will be the easiest ,simplest and cheapest.

Get back to me immediately to commence the processing without delay.

Regards

Mr Austin Thomas +229-93-145337.

I wrote:
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 14:26:49 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.

Dear Austin Thomas,

I am assuming that the answer to my question was "Yes, I don't need you to buy a Supio H4 because I have one myself now." Okay, thanks for informing me after I searched for one.

An ATM card is quite limiting. Those machines only let you withdraw $500 each day. So, if I were to go to the ATM machine EVERY DAY and take out the maximum amount, it would mean I couldn't get all of the $2.5m until THIRTEEN YEARS had gone by. That's 13 years in which every day I would have to visit the machine and take out the maximum $500. This is not convenient, I don't care what your name, rank, and number might be.

Is there some other way to transfer this money? I do hope so because I really have better things to do with the next 13 years.

thanks,
R1ch4rd

P.S. Are you visiting anywhere for your annual leave? I've always wanted to go to Tahiti.

Scammer wrote:
Subject: RE: HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 14:08:01 +0100

Please are you still willing in this transaction? i have not heard from you yet why? what is the way forward?

Get back to me immediately.

Mr. Austin Thomas

I wrote:
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 15:26:47 +0100 (BST)

Dear Austin Thomas,

Forgive me for saying this if I gotten the wrong end of the stick, but I am wondering if you are being serious with me.

First you said I had to find a Supio H4. I worked my butt off looking everywhere for one and find a supplier. Then... as if by magic... you suddenly announced that you had bought one yourself. Without even consulting me or letting me know, when you KNEW I was still searching.

Now you're saying that you've loaded the money into an ATM card, but seriously... an ATM card would take THIRTEEN YEARS for me to withdraw the entire fund, assuming I visited the ATM machine every day without missing any days.

So... really, are you being serious? I hope you are, but I also want these doubts sorted out first. I'm willing to help you in whatever way, but I think we should have some trust going both ways. Do you agree?

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 19:36:08 +0100

My dear,

Does it mean you got me all wrong all these while? i waited for your fastest response without receiving a swift reply from you hence i decided to take care of all the expenses fast seem`s i still have some money with me ,and secondly i wants to ensure that your receive this fund fast before i commence my annual leave which is at hand now.
So comply fast to enable me conclude this transfer without further delay ok, but the ATM CARD will be loaded specially ,which will allows you to withdraw about $20,000.00 per day instead of $300, but please if you are not satisfied with that ATM CARD process you forward your account number without delay then i will try my best to see how i will be able to wire the fund directly into your account ok.

So get back to me asap.

Regards

Mr Austin Thomas

Scammer wrote:
Subject: HOPE THIS METHOD WILL BE BETTER.
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 18:27:17 +0100
My dear,

Please never mind i have just bought the Hard Disc ,Due to my annual leave is fast approaching and i wanted to ensure that you receive this money before i embark on my annual leave, so i have just used all my salary to ensure that I bought the Hard Di sc "SUPIO H4" in order to transfer this your fund without delay ,as i told you that the Hard Di sc is very expensive here i bought it at the rate of $1,200.00 only ,please endeavor not to denied me or disappoint me when you receive this fund in your country do not forget to keep to our agreement by sending back to me our agreed percentage. I just want to ensure that the fund is wired into your account fast before i embark on my annual leave because it's almost at hand.
But due to the magnitude of this amount, wiring it directly into your account without procuring all the legal documents ,the transfer would not be successful and to procure all the legal document here will take us more time and which will required a lawyer to obtain sworn affidavit from the court, so you can see that it will take us long time if we follow that process beside i cannot wait till then because my annual leave is at hand.
And sending it through Check , draft or an ATM CARD without insurance it will be stopped or intercepted on transits.
So i advise we do it this way fast and immediately, to enable you receive your fund this week then you can send my share fast before i proceed to my annual leave.
I have concluded all the arrangement, so just follow the below instruction strictly.
INSTRUCTIONS:
By Monday tomorrow our bank shall be making some payment through diplomatic courier means to some of our customers to their various doorsteps in your country.
Just for a security reason and this is to avoid you paying cost of transfer or any arise charges here, i have included your name among the list, in which their fund shall be delivered to their various doorstops through diplomatic courier means by that Monday next week together with all the vital documents which you will sign to enable you to sign them there without stress seems you will not be able to comedown to our office here to sign them .
This procedure means, this your fund ($2.5 MILLION US DOLLARS) will be packaged properly in one or two trunk Boxes but the boxes will not known as money to the courier or named money but named as photographic material and be conveyed to your country precisely to your doorstep, we have made series of payment through this means successfully, the packaging will apprehend the courier diplomat from knowing that this boxes contains raw cash ok.
This boxes will be delivered to your doorstep to enable you receive your fund in cash and more safer, then immediately you receive your consignment you sign and pay the Diplomats their handling charges ok.
You are advise to Forward your Save Address and your Direct Reachable Phone Number immediately which will enable the diplomats to contact you as soon they arrive in your Country Airport. And before they diplomats left for your country we shall notify you and the name of the Diplomat in charge of your own consignment shall be given to you for notification.
We await for your secured Address and your direct Phone number before the courier diplomat could leave for our country to deliver your consignment to your address.
Any more information you may like to know call me on my private direct telephone number,+229-931 -45337 for more clarification.

Awaiting for your fast response

BEST REGARDS,

Mr. Austin Thomas

I wrote:
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 21:35:38 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: HOPE THIS METHOD WILL BE BETTER.

Dear Austin Thomas,

Thank you for a very detailed email explaining the situation now. I think you have cleared up some misunderstandings and some worries that I had.

Delivering the money directly sounds like a good idea, as you mentioned a few problems with other methods. Are you sure the diplomats won't be stopped at all? I mean, is there even the tiniest risk? I hope not.

My address is:
174 xxx xxxxx, Dxxxxx, England, Dxx xxP
I don't have a mobile phone, but my landline to my house is +44 199 999 9999.
If I am not there, my wife may answer it, or it might switch to the answer machine. Either way, if you or the diplomat leaves a message, be assured that I will get it.

Also, please don't worry about when the money arrives here. I won't do anything to break the deal we have. This is a solemn promise that I will abide by with the fear of eternal punishment if I should renege on it.

Looking forward to hearing from you or the diplomat,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: RE: HOPE THIS METHOD WILL BE BETTER.
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 19:55:20 +0100

SURELY, THERE IS NO TRANSACTION WITHOUT RISK BUT WHAT MATTERS IS THE ABILTY TO OVERCOME IT .

TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE, THIS MEANS OF DELIVERY REMAINS MINIMALY RISK FREE THAN OTHERS.

DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY HAS A LOT OF ADVANTAGE,MOST ESPECIALLY, IT`S IMUNITY THAT IS WELL RESPECTED GLOBALY.

YOUR PRAYER SHOULD BE THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT IS DELIVERED SAFELY.

IN THE NEXT HOUR, WE WILL BE PROCEEDING TO THE AIRPORT TO MAKE SURE THE CONSIGNMENT IS DESPACHED HITCHFREELY AT THE AIRPORT AND I EXPECT YOU TO CALL ON MY CELL PHONE NO + 229-93906610. UPON RECIEPT OF THIS MAIL FOR SOME VITAL INFORMATION AS WELL HAVING A WORD WITH THE DIPLOMAT.

REGARDS,

AUSTIN.

I wrote:
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 10:20:31 +0100 (BST)

Dear Austin Thomas,

I received your email and its contents noted.

I've tried calling your number, but I can't get through. Make sure you gave me the right number. If it's not that, then... I don't know. Anyway, I will keep trying until I get another message from you.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Real life stops me from baiting at all for two weeks, but I do receive two messages from an "Eric Brown" who was, apparently, waiting for me at Heathrow Airport. I don't know the name, but after eliminating all the other baits that it could have been from, I decide he's part of Austin Thomas's plan.

Eric Brown, diplomat – 1
Eric Brown, diplomat – 2

I wrote:
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 13:41:45 +0100 (BST)

Dear Austin Thomas,

I am offering many apologies to you and your diplomat friend for my absence and lack of response. The day that the diplomat (Eric Brown?) was meant to arrive, there was a large storm in my area and a very old and very heavy tree was blown over onto our house. Most of my family escaped with just a few cuts and bruises, but I was not so lucky and I was knocked unconscious. I have spent the past two weeks in the hospital recovering. I have been released now and things are still sore for me, but I am feeling well enough to tackle my email correspondence.

I see that the diplomat, Eric Brown, left messages on my phone when he arrived in the UK. He sounded angry and I can fully understand why. I have no contact address to write to him and explain what is happening so please pass on my deepest apologies to him and let him know what happened and why I could not meet him.

Please, Mr Austin Thomas, I hope things are still possible with this deal of yours. This is very bad timing and very bad luck for me and I hope that I can still see a small amount of hope and good fortune coming from your direction.

Please let me know how we stand in this matter. Again, I can only give you my most sincere and humblest apologies for things that were very much out of my control. If I were a superstitious man, I would be looking at this as a bad omen, but I am not and I think we can still rebuild this deal so neither of us suffers from it.

regards,
R1ch4rd

I wrote:
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 12:40:33 +0100 (BST)
Subject: ANSWER ME NOW

Dear Austin Thomas,

You have not answered my last email. I explained why I was silent for two weeks, and why I could not meet the diplomat, Eric Brown, at Heathrow. I got his messages and I heard how upset he was. I think he was almost about to cry during the second one, he was so upset.

Anyway, I hope that you and he are not angry at me, and I hope that if you still need my assistance then you will let me know.

Things were completely out of my control, but I will still apologize for them despite that. What more can a man do? I had no influence on what happened so even if I tried my absolute best, I still could not have made things happen in a different way. Please understand and forgive me.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: RE: ANSWER ME NOW
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 18:13:49 +0100

MR. R1CH4RD,

FACTUALLY, ERIC HAS BEEN UPSET WITH THE ENTIRE ARRANGEMENT AND MY INABILITY NOT TO HAVE RESPONDED TO YOUR MAILS WAS BECAUSE ERIC REFUSED TO RELATE WITH ME AND I HAVE NO RESPONSE FOR YOU. WHAT REALLY HAVE DONE THE MAGIC IS YOUR MAILS WHICH I FORWARDED TO HIM . IT TOUCHED HIM .PRIOR TO THIS, I WILL ADVICE THAT YOU GIVE HIM A CALL ON HIS NUMBER +229-9-3224747. LETS SEE IF HE CAN ADVICE US ON WHAT TO DO BASED ON TRANSACTION STATUS. DON`T SEND MAIL TO HIM, CALL HIM URGENTLY.

AUSTIN THOMAS.

I wrote:
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 10:48:24 +0100 (BST)

Dear Austin Thomas,

Thank you, sir, for what you have done. I am glad that Eric Brown is calming down and is not so angry at me. After all, I did nothing deliberately bad so blaming me would be pointless and a waste of time.

I tried calling Eric Brown's international number but it doesn't seem to be working. I rarely call international numbers these days so perhaps I'm doing it wrong. I'll ask around and see if I am doing it right.

I do have a UK telephone number that Eric Brown left in one of his messages (it was the last one where it sounds like he is sobbing, so I had to listen to it a few times to get the numbers properly---I think I've got them all now, but it was difficult because of the strong emotions in his broken voice). Anyway, should I try calling this number? If he's not in the UK then it might not work, but you never know... phones are complicated these days but also quite clever so maybe it get through to him? I'm asking you, though, in case I make a mistake by trying this number. Let me know please and I will either try it or forget it.

I'll just end by saying that when I received your email, a big weight was lifted from my shoulders. I was worrying that my unfortunate incident has caused distress to you and especially to Eric Brown---you should have heard him so close to breaking down and crying on his last phone message... it was heartbreaking to listen to.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 16:15:21 +0100

Dear.
It`s unbelievable you saying you could not dial international number, are you serious about this transaction at all? Do you want the fund be confiscated overthere at Hearthrow Airport there in london, please for God sake get in touch with Eric Brown and see how you could convince him to go back to london to retrieve the consignment without delay. Eric told me that he waited your arrival at the airport for long time before the the airport security there held him and discovered that they content was raw cash,so he faced alot of questioning before he was allowed to come back here to obtain a certain certificate before they could release the consignment to him for onward delivery to your doorstep, so contact him immediately ,i mean now now now DO NOT DELAY ANY MORE although he was upset,but sunmon courage to call me immediately on this number(dial it this way +229-97-252-420 or 00-229-97-252-420. next number +229-95-316-454. or 00-229-95-316-454. )

Call him and get back to me today.

Regards

Mr. Austin Thomas

I wrote:
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 10:01:17 +0100 (BST)
Dear Austin Thomas,

What is this, all this "Are you serious?" stuff? What are you trying to say with that? If I were not "serious" then would I have come back after my incident? No. I probably would have left you and Eric Brown to your own plans and concentrated on my own life.
But instead, I was so concerned that I felt I had to get back in touch with you AND APOLOGIZE for something that was beyond my control. What next? You want me to grovel for your forgiveness?

I've tried calling that number and it is just ringing and ringing and ringing. Why is no one answering? I would like to know that, please.

Now, come on. YOU contacted ME so this is me doing a favour for you, not the other way round. Please don't try to ruin my reputation of being an honest and decent man, Austin. I would not appreciate that at all.

I have two options now. I could email Eric Brown, if you let me have his email address. Or I could try calling that UK number that he left on my messages.
Which should I do? Please advise, but keep the insults out of it,

thanks,
R1ch4rd

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg

Last edited by Otterfan on Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Out of idle curiosity, I googled this (non-existent) hard drive name, and came across a few old posts to tech sites and yahoo asking how to get hold of one. Sadly, I am assuming that the posters asking the question were falling for the scam.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yes, I did the same when he first mentioned it! The results I found were from a few years ago, which means they will have found out the truth by now. Through the easy way or the hard way.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer wrote:
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 22:29:24 +0100

My dear,

I have no doubt on you neither i am angry with you but eric was upset due to what he went through over there,so Contact Eric immediatelythrough this his email:[email protected] contact him and apologise to him so that he could go back to london immediately to retrieve the consignment and proceed to your address without delay.

Regards

Mr. AUSTIN

I wrote:
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 11:07:42 +0100 (BST)

Dear Austin Thomas,

Thank you for letting me have Eric Brown's email address. I will contact him without delay.

regards,
R1ch4rd

I wrote:
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 11:13:07 +0100 (BST)
Subject: From R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx
To: "Diplomat Eric Brown" <[email protected]>

Dear Eric Brown,

How are you feeling today, sir? I hope all is well with you now after your experience at Heathrow Airport.

I received your phone messages and heard how upset you were becoming when I did not arrive to meet you. I believe that Austin Thomas has forwarded my emails to you where I explain what happened and how things were completely out of my control. I still wished to write to you and apologize personally, though.

If I could have got a message to you to explain what has happening and how I was not able to make the meeting, I would have. However, because of the circumstances, I was unable to do this and I still feel very guilty about leaving you without an explanation for so long. I hope that you can forgive me and understand that this was an act of random nature, not an act of design.

Let's strive to work together and put this behind us, and we can get this business sorted out so that each party is pleased with the result. I hope we can do this.

regards,
R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx

Scammer wrote:
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 07:02:16 -0500
Subject: APOLOGY ACCEPTED.

MR. R1CH4RD,

WE HAVE AN OUTSTANDING DEMURRAGE FEES OF #1,300 POUNDS AND CLEARANCE FEES OF #2,150 POUNDS RESPECTIVELY. THIS MUST BE PAID BEFORE CONSIGNMENT WILL BE RELEASED. I DON`T WANT TO GO INTO DETAILS OF MY ENCOUNTER WITH SECURITY AGENTS AT HEATH-ROW AIRPORT AFTER CONSIGNMENT WAS SCANNED AND CONTENT CONFIRMED TO BE MONEY WHICH RAISED EYEBROW AND SUSPICION THAT FUND COULD BE FOR AIDING AND ABETTING TERRORISM, MONEY LAUNDRY TRANSACTIONS OR OTHER RELATED CRIMES.

I DID MY VERY BEST TO PROVE TO THEM THAT CONSIGNMENT WAS LEGITIMATELY ACQUIRED DESPITE THAT I WAS NOT INFORMED OF THE CONTENT WHICH WE WILL SOUGHT OUT UPON CONCLUSION OF THE TRANSACTION .

NOW, DELAY IN RETRIEVING IT WILL SEEM THAT THE CONSIGNMENT HAS BEEN ABANDONED BECAUSE IT NOT LEGIT. MY DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY SAVED THE SITUATION AND I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR TO YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE BULL BY THE HORN BY PROVIDING THE NEEDED MONEY SO THAT THIS PROJECT COULD BE CONCLUDED TO YOUR BEST INTEREST.IF NOTHING IS DONE, THEY WILL COME AFTER EVERYBODY INVOLVED POSSIBLE PROSECUTION.

AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE.

REGARDS,

ERIC.

I wrote:
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 14:53:54 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: APOLOGY ACCEPTED.
To: "DIPLOMAT ERIC BROWN" <[email protected]>

Dear Eric,

I am very delighted that you are willing to work with me, still. As I said, I did not cause any of these problem deliberately and they were completely out of my control.

Can I ask where the money is and where are you? What will the arrangements be to get the money delivered? Will you be coming back to Heathrow to pick up the money? Should I travel down there to get it? I'm not sure what details you have arranged and would appreciate being informed about your plans.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 14:44:57 -0500
Subject: CLARIFICATIONS.

DEAR R1CH4RD,

I`M DUTY BOUND TO FLY BACK TO HEATH-ROW FOR RETRIEVAL,DELIVERY OF CONSIGNMENT TO YOU. WHAT YOU `RE REQUIRED TO DO AND AS FAST AS POSSIBLE IS TO WIRE NEEDED FUNDS AS STIPULATED IN MY LAST E-MAIL TO BENIN WHERE I AM AT PRESENT. THE MONEY YOU`RE SENDING WILL BE FOR STAMP DUTY FEES TO PROCURING NECESSARY CONSIGNMENT CLEARANCE FROM OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY AND MINISTRY OF FINANCE RESPECTIVELY TO CONFIRM TRANSACTION LEGITIMACY AS DEMANDED BY METRO POLICE IN POSSESSION OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT.

A CASE HAS NOT BEEN ESTABLISHED AGAINST YOUR TRANSACTION YET WITH DUE RESPECT TO MY IMMUNITY AS A DIPLOMAT BUT WILL TAKE SUCH ACTION IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE THE SAID FUND CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE TO EXONERATE YOUR TRANSACTION FROM DRUG MONEY,MONEY LAUNDRY,FUNDS TO ABET TERRORISM AND OTHER RELATED CRIMES.

I WANT TO RESERVE MY COMMENTS ON ISSUE OF DECEIT PERPETUATED BY THE PEOPLE THAT IMPLORED MY SERVICES WHOM DID NOT DECLARE REAL CONTENT OF THE CONSIGNMENT NOT UNTIL SECURITY SCANNING MACHINE DETECTED IT. YOU CAN IMAGINE SUCH EMBARRASSMENT. THEY DID NOT CONSIDER MY JOB, MY REPUTATION AND ALL THAT, BUT THANK GOD FOR THE WISDOM HE BESTOWED ON ME WHICH WAS PERFECTLY IMPLIED.

I DECIDED TO DEFEND THIS TRANSACTION DESPITE WHAT I ENCOUNTERED BELIEVING YOU WILL APPRECIATE AT THE END OF THE DAY. COUNT YOURSELF LUCKY THAT THIS PROJECT IS HANDLED BY MY KIND OF PERSON.

ENDEAVOUR TO CONCLUDE THIS ARRANGEMENT SO THAT I WILL BE IN TH U.K COME THURSDAY UNFAILINGLY. DELAY IS VERY DANGEROUS AS MUCH TIME HAS BEEN TAKING ALREADY WHICH IS CREATING SUSPICION THAT CONSIGNMENT IS NOT LEGITIMATELY ACQUIRED.

SEND THE MONEY EITHER THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM DIRECTLY TO THE LAWYER SECURING THIS FUND CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE TO HIS ADDRESS BELOW :

BARRISTER VICTOR AKUJOBI.

ADDRESS: KABILA CHAMBERS,7TH FLOOR,
N0. 4, RUE TOKPA RD.

SEND TRANSFER INFORMATION ACCORDINGLY.

REGARDS,

ERIC BROWN.

I wrote:
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 11:57:00 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: CLARIFICATIONS.

Dear Eric Brown,

It is good to hear from you again, and also to know that you are no longer upset about my failure to meet you at Heathrow a few weeks ago.

May I ask who this "Victor Akujobi" is? I promised Mr Austin Thomas that NO ONE would know about this transaction, and I think that even sending payment to Mr Akujobi is involving someone else. He might start asking questions or making investigations. If he does that, then my promise to Austin Thomas will have been for nothing and the man's dreams and hopes will be shattered. Are you sure that this lawyer should be involved? I would rather send the money direct to you, then you can make any payments that are necessary. Does Mr Victor Akujobi even know who I am? Won't I just be this stranger to him who has kindly sent him some money? I mean, as nice as that is, he's going to start asking who I am, what the money's for, and so on. I don't like this situation, Eric, and I think it's putting Mr Austin Thomas at too much risk.

Please advise.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 08:25:20 -0500

MR. R1ch4rd,

I `M WELL AWARE OF THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF THIS TRANSACTION BUT LET IT BE KNOWN TO YOU THAT PROCUREMENT OF REQUIRED DOCUMENT IS PURELY THE JOB OF AN ATTORNEY,SO THERE IS NO WAY WE CAN HIDE ANYTHING FOR HIM BECAUSE HE KNOWS THE PURPOSE OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENT.

TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE, THE LAWYER POSES NO PROBLEM IN THIS TRANSACTION,HE HAS BE KNOWN AND HAS DONE A LOT OF JOBS MORE SECRETIVE THAN THIS BUT IF YOU INSIST, THEN YOU CAN SEND TO MY NAME AND END THIS PROJECT URGENTLY.AUSTIN KNOWS THE LAWYER AND IS CONFIDENT IN HIM,YOU CAN CONFIRM FROM HIM.

IT TOOK YOU DAYS TO RESPOND TO MY E-MAIL, YOU CANNOT BE REACHED ON PHONE AND YOU CANNOT CALL .WHATEVER HAPPENS TO YOUR CONSIGNMENT OUT-THERE AS A RESULT OF DELAY, YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME.

REGARDS,

ERIC.

Easter Egg
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
COUNT YOURSELF LUCKY THAT THIS PROJECT IS HANDLED BY MY KIND OF PERSON.

Can anyone be so lucky?

Nice bait, keep us updated!

Easter Egg 2013
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote:
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 15:42:57 +0100 (BST)

Dear Eric,

Thank you for replying to me.

I am okay sending money to the attorney if I am reassured about who he is and if I can trust him. Would it be possible that I can have a copy of his ID? Or maybe even write an email to him? Anything, just so I can sleep easy at night knowing that I did everything to make sure that Austin Thomas's trust in me was well-placed. If anything goes wrong, I am sure that I will probably the first person to be blamed. I hope you understand this.

How well do you know Austin Thomas? When the contents of the boxes were discovered at Heathrow, you wrote some words that didn't seem to be very friendly towards Mr Thomas, although you were quite tactful about it.
Anyway, whether you know Austin Thomas as a friend, enemy, or just some guy... it doesn't matter. I do know him and I made a promise to him. And I never break my promises.

Let me know if I can have some reassurance about the attorney (contact, ID, whatever), and things will go okay after that.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: REPLY ME FAST
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 00:07:17 +0100

Dear,

What is still delaying? i have not heard from you for some time now,Hope all is well? and i just called diplomat Eric Brown today to ask him the situation of things, and he explained to me that further long delaying might lead to the confiscation of the fund there in London Airport, the Diplomat complains that you were too slow to reply his mails, it took you days to respond to his mails and whenever he calls you don`t pick your phone and you doesn`t call him to make the delivery faster.

He told me about the Lawyer who will secure all the needed documents requested from the london securities agents from the country of Origin Benin and procedures to get this settled fast to avoid them from confiscating the consignment there in London, he said he has told you about the total cost which you should send immediately to the lawyer to procure all the required documents for the release of the consignment in Heathrow Airport, please do your best to send the money to the Lawyer fast or to the lawyer recipient ,i am aware of the development ok,just to avoid any further delay that might lead to the confiscation of the consignment,i trusted the Diplomat and Lawyer comply with his instructions ok because he is the only helper we have now.

Please do not waste any further time from send the money to lawyer to settle this fast so the diplomat could move to london immediately with the documents procured by the lawyer for the immediate release of the consignment,and the diplomat could proceed with the delivery to your doorstep without further delay, please be kind to him and hurry up so that he would not get upset again.And i wouldn`t want all my effort to be joepardised at this final point if this consignment gets confiscated,please keep to your promises.

Do that and get back to me without delay just keep me posted always.

Regards

Mr. Austin Thomas

I wrote:
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 09:38:59 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: REPLY ME FAST

Dear Austin Thomas,

Thank you for writing to me. I apologize for not keeping you informed of my progress with Eric Brown. It slipped my mind completely.

I have a small problem with Eric Brown right now, and your email is perfect timing. Hopefully we can solve this together.

Eric is asking me to contact a lawyer and send him a payment for some documentation and legal procedures. That would be okay in any normal circumstance, but I remember clearly that you have told me to keep this as secret as possible. The lawyer man is sure to ask questions. What do I tell him? Lie? What if he does his own investigations and finds out the truth?

In short, Austin, every extra person that is introduced into this deal is a risk that it will become known to the wrong people, if you know what I mean. I really do NOT want to risk that. I made a promise to you and myself that I would do everything possible to help you, and this definitely includes keeping all risks to a minimum.

Where we stand right now is that I sent an email to Eric asking if I could either contact the lawyer directly (if we have to introduce someone new, then I want to know him personally, not just some name that I've sent money to) or send money direct to Eric. The last is slightly more risky because this lawyer issue has shown that Eric is not taking confidentiality very seriously at all. Oh, and he now knows what was in the box that he brought over to London. I don't want any more risks added, Austin, please understand my caution.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 16:58:36 -0500

MR R1ch4rd,

WHATEVER CONFIRMATION OR ASSURANCE YOU NEED REGARDS THE LAWYER`S IDENTIFICATION SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO MR. AUSTIN THOMAS HENCE YOUR QUEST AND PRIORITY IS TO PROTECT HIS INTEREST AS PROMISED.

I HAVE MADE MUCH CLARIFICATIONS ON THIS ISSUE THEREFORE WOULD NOT WANT TO RE-VISIT IT AGAIN.

MEANWHILE, I WILL BE OUT OF THE COUNTRY ON OFFICIAL ASSIGNMENT NEXT WEEK AND NEED TO KNOW YOUR PLANS TOWARDS CONCLUDING YOUR PROJECT BEFORE THEN .

THANKS,

ERIC.

I wrote:
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 00:27:13 +0100 (BST)

Dear Eric Brown,

Thank you for being so understanding about this small matter.

I will sort out my worries concerning the lawyer with Austin Thomas. How long will you be out of the country for? If it is only a short time, then when you return I hope that Austin and I will have come to an arrangement so that we both feel comfortable about the arrangements. If it is longer than, say, a week, then we will have to sort out something else. Let me know and we'll talk depending on what your plans are.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: Thanks for your effort.
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 00:36:03 +0100

Dear,

How are you today, hope is all is well with you and your family? thanks for your effort as i have already gotten a new partner over there in london and i have concluded every arrangement to lift the held consignment to him without delay and rightnow the diplomat is on air heading to london to retrieve the consignment to him.
So i really appreciate all the effort made and i will show appreciation in due course.

Thanks and God bless you.

Mr. Austin Thomas

I wrote:
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 09:43:55 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Thanks for your effort.

Dear Austin Thomas,

Does that mean you don't want my help any more? We've worked at this for these past weeks and overcome so many problems and now you're just letting some other guy step in and get the advantage of all my hard work? This is outrageous and I'm not happy about it. Also, Eric Brown and I had come to an agreement and were sorting things out. All the time, YOU were acting behind our backs and sorting other things out? Let's just say I'm highly disappointed.

R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: RE: Thanks for your effort.
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 16:49:54 +0100

Sorry, you wasted time, and this transfer is a deal and does not require such delay, sorry for every inconviniences it must cost you, and i will try to compensate you ok, even i have already concluded the transfer with the new partner and Eric has despatched the consignment to him already we are heading to korea to invest the fund .

Thanks and bye

Mr. Austin Thomas

I wrote:
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 20:41:32 +0100 (BST)
Subject: RE: Thanks for your effort.

Dear Austin Thomas,

Okay, I understand the facts, but I'm just astounded at how suddenly you abandoned me, especially when Eric and I had reached an agreement and all the problems had been sorted out.

I will wait to hear from you regarding the "compensation" you mentioned. If the deal that I was meant to a part of is successful, you will be a very rich man, Austin, and my time and expenses in preparing the way for this deal to be completed BY SOMEONE ELSE did not come cheaply.

regards,
R1ch4rd

So, it might be over. However, he's offering me "compensation" so perhaps he's got another modality he wants to use on me. I haven't given up hope yet!

Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic