SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottolad 'went' to SSC Cameroon & Benin;$$ goes to Niger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Pablo thanks

@5imba / Red he needs to be told friday... We are stearing him to Akure airport to meet ihava thursday; then he needs to go to the other airport friday to take the shuttle.

I cannot now but will update the thread in a bit with pictures he has sent

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There was an email exchange this morning.
Lad:
Quote:
I got your email
But lt me clearify you on one angle that i will not reply or apology to 5imba any more we have start communicating,they send me an email even these morning,so what is your problem ok.
I will only send a picture that say I WORK FOR GOMER PYLE and a sign that say THESE IS GOMER EMAIL and that is final no more pictur ok.
Bye
Reply:
Quote:
mike were are you. please i am waiting for the two pictures. i need to
getthis done so we can coordinate the thursday and friday time and
place.

i am waiting

There were quite a few emails that I will not be posting as it was a dull exchange. He is going to the Sheraton Abuja tomorow; I let him get control of that during a phone call. Ihava's chopper will crash in Niger. He will then have to go to the abuja int'l airport to catch the shuttle to 5imba nigeria camp.

He sent these, (they suck):

@5imba / @Red - He may yet produce the trophies re/ 5imba 5afari, but if they are the same quality as these...

And here are the (way too long) phone calls to sweat-talk his ars into yet another safari:

http://www.4shared.com/file/59784369/3558497/gotoabuja1_Aug_2008_13_18_42.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/59784694/fcb7260e/gotoabuja2_20_Aug_2008_13_34_00.html

@pablo - thanks for the research you are doing. When I hava doesnt show at the sheraton on thursday, he will have to go catch the 5imba shuttle at the intl airport. So you research might come in handy then. However I have no control over what @master does w/ ihava & what exactly will happen. The plan I have is to have the chopper crash in Niger, then mugu goes looking for 5imba nigeria, then alf flies to niger.
Maybe you could coordinate w/ master w/ your info... He is on West Australia time.

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"

Last edited by juju4u on Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just do not know why he keeps saying no more pictures, he is just sooooooo handsome. He should be a model puke

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@juju4u
Quote:
getthis done so we can coordinate the thursday and friday time and place.

Another week another 5afari except for time out for bad behaviour. The test is can he get into trouble in Nigeria Razz We all know the drill, Mike leaves misses appointment, is out of money, asks for WU, is declined, catches a taxi with promises of payment on delivery, drives many hours over dusty bumpy roads stopping at many check points. Mike sleeps in (taxi,park bench,hotel curb) instead of hotel, doesn't take breakfast or his bath, forgets to bring his meds, taxi driver is suspicious Mike forfeits freedom, or valuables.

Throughout all of this Mike has navigation and timing problems, bad enough to realistically blame himself.

The next business trip begins tomorrow. Hope he doesn't expect to be back by the weekend. clapping

5imba 5afari has another happy customer. 5imba enjoy your holiday.

p.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ihava will be on the helicopter soon. she sent this in the wee hours of the morning. I think an over tired and drunk pilot cannot be a good thing.

Quote:
Hi Uncle Alf
Sorry i have not been in contact. i have been having so much fun. I really need some sleep but i do not think i can. The Helicopter Pilot and i have been up drinking cocktails all night. We will leave Yaounde in the morning. He said he would take me on the scenic route to show me some more of the sites. I cant wait. The pilot said he knows that area so it will not be a problem. we will be there at 5.00pm
Thanks
Lucy

Although Ihava's problem of calling herself Lucy has surfaced again.
She has a split personality which Alf will have to explain to the lads if they question. She calls Lucy her sister but that is to stop people knowing the truth of her illness.

edit

from mr michael
Quote:
Compliment to you
Well let me inform you on how to go. I spoke with Alfred yesterday and we discuss at lent,well let me inform you that i will only wait for both you and you uncle as the case may be at Abuja.
Were ever you stop ,you must take a shuttle to Abuja and when you get to Abuja ,which is the central capital of Nigeria, you are to proceed to the Sharaton Hotel in Abuja ( ABUJA SHARATON HOTEL).

According to the discussion i had with your uncle on phone,as soon you get to Abuja Sharton hotel you are to give me a call on my cell phone then i can know that you are arround ok .

And i will immediately meet you up at the hotel so we can prceed together to the camp to meet your uncle by Friday ,hope you understand .

Let me inform Ihave that she has never call me before ,ok Right now the number i am given you my phone number +234,So as soon you get to Nigeria ,Abuja (Sharaton hotel) please call me ok and i will meet you up.
Regards to you
Micheal

Ihava is so excited
Quote:
Hi Mr Michael
we will be leaving shortly. Im very tired but still cant wait to see more of Africa. We have had no sleep all night.
I just got your mail we should be in Akure this afternoon. I will be at the Hotel at about 6.00pm.
I do hope to see you soon
Ihava

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is sending (many) emails to Alf from the same IP in Lagos; has not moved but claims to be en-route. He is probably hoping to get a phone call from a Nigeria number prior to setting out. This opens up the possibility of giving him the "I was there you didn't show routine". I have not responded; I have no time for this idiot today. Later I will deliver the news that the whirly-bird crashed in Niger.

@vpmanchester - He has lost a lot of weight, soon he will be ready for the catwalk.

Edit to add: Alf sent this around 5pm local:
Quote:
There you go again bitchig and crying when we had made palns that you
are not keeping.

There has been a helicopter accident. It is serious. Ihava survived
but the pilot did not. she is in critical condition. i will update you
as soon as i know anyhting. for now pleas hold on to the papers and i
dont know what will hapennext. i will et you kno w as soon as i know.

Alf

...& this at 7pm local:
Quote:
they were taking a detour over niger for siteseeing. the pilot was drunk or stoned. they did a auto rotation crash and were near a vilage. he is dead she is in surgery at hospital in niger. i will have to go there..

what do you want to do? you can take the 5imba shutle from abuja tomorow if you want to catch me before i go there.

let me know.

... This too:
Quote:
i thought we had plans and again you are not there to met her anuhow?

well it doesnt mater becuas now the plans have changed. catch the shutle tomorow.

mugu was also cc'd on this:
Quote:
look she doesnt want you no more. i wont tel her where she is but
there was an acident. she is bangin a helicopter pilot now shed done
with you.

if you want to know more about the lotto then talk to this man mr
micheal william
[email protected]
he can asure you we will get the money you are owed.

- Hide quoted text -

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 5:14 AM, Paul Irwin <> wrote:
> ALF OL BUDDY
> I still cant find Ihava
> ya still havnt told me were ya at
> ya startin ta peev me off now n u know what happins then.
> Paul
>

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ihava did receive this from Mr Micheal.

the nerve. now he wants passports pity she is in intensive care.
Quote:
Compliment to you Ihave,

I want you to understand that as soon you get to Nigeria Akure ,its will take you about Three hours journey to by road for you to get to Abuja and as soon you get to Abuja you are to give me a call immediately so i can meet you up ok.

As i mail you we are on our way to Abuja i just decided to stop by and mail you again and give you these information regarding the movement.

Once you get to Akure , according to the descritation you are to call my number. You have to be very care ,because i dont want what happened in Cameroon ,where the police was involoved to happened again ,if not you have lost your lotto fund,

That is according to my boo. You have to call me on my line and you MUST use a Nigeria Phone number to call me, Ok

For security reason i want you to immediately send to me ,your international passport stamp for entering into Cameroon ,i want to verify it now.
So when i see you i will know that these is you ok.
My number is (a new number), So rememeber you are meeting me at Sharaton Hotel and Tower,Abuja Ever body knows the hotel in Abuja ,Nigeria Federal Capital.

I am waiting for your reasons.
Micheal

You are dead MUMU!!!!
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I got that too. He's still in Lagos Sad

He also sent this before the helicopter crashed:
Quote:
MR ALFRED PLS CALL ME , I WANT TO SPEAK TO YOU,VERY IMPORTANT OK

MICHEAL

He didn't reply to Alf re/ the chopper crash (emails posted above); he must be collecting his thoughts.

Alf replied to Paul, cc mr micheal Wink Maybe Paul has cash & wants the lotto winnings (?)

Dr. Fromus is getting back into the fray:
Quote:
I am still looking for him. Where is the fool?

Outside of this, the lad is working my 3rd bait now... It's gonna be slow-going for him, I'm afraid.

We'll have to wait 'til morning to see what he comes back with on the chopper crash... If he's smart he'll make a beeline for Abuja to catch the 5imba shuttle, 'cos soon everybody will be in Niger Laughing

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Paul is not happy about everyone dodging him.
he will try to take the lotto soon.

Quote:
Oi mr Michael.
Alf told me ta ask ya questions
who the hell are ya?
where is Ihava?
you better not be the one bangin her.
Alf says you got me money. well have ya.
i tell ya what he's gonna be sorry if i find him

Paulo

You are dead MUMU!!!!
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:
Quote:
what are hell ,When did that happened hope all is fine . Pls let me no the utcome.
Micheal

&
Quote:
Sir
Let me inform you that i am very sorry for all these stress,but i must confues that i will not be able to take the shuttle because i was suppose to meet Ihave at the Sharaton Hotel in Abuja ,so how will i then change my plansnow.
We should then decided now how we shall go and how your document have to be taken and how i can collect the fund,because i need to go back to London ok.
Micheal

&
Quote:
How on earth will a driver of a helicopter get dunk before flight on Air, how can i believe that ,We Mr Alfred i can really see that you ,the Dactor,Paul and Ihave have been playing on my inteligent,Right now i have some thing to say.
I am going to send the document to you by email ,which you will print out ,sign and scan back to me and i will send you a bank information of neither Nigeria or London were you will make the deposit transfer of the Taxtion fund .
Pls let me know if these is ok,because i can keep on waiting for you or Ihave ,i was suupose to meet you or her and i will not travel out of Abuja to meet you in Niger.

At lest i have tried for both of you ,right ,so let me know your mind,you were suppose to call me when these happened ,well am still waiting for your call ,let me know the out come.
micheal

Reply:
Quote:
I dont now what you mean. this are haard times. i am going to niger tomorow. i am stil innigeria. please do me a favor and come by the simab ssafari camp in nigeria to catch me before i go to niger.
thanks

Lad:
Quote:
i hed is sister was involved in an accident,is its really truth,because i dont really believe them anymore.truth,We had business and i have not still seening him.
i am tried of waiting and i will have to go back to London,and Alfred will loss every thing.
Micheal

Reply:
Quote:
i sthat all you care about is bisines?

Lad:
Quote:
I want to let you know that i was at Abuja to wait for Ihave ,i was just waiting for her call since yesterday and no mail or call form her. I want to inform you that i will not have to go with the shuttle to any were again because i have tried my best i dont even know how the shuttle look like,but if i have seen ihave i would have been able to recongnise her but i dont know which shuttle is 5imba ,so let us my method now ,i have tried my best
Micheal

Reply:
Quote:
http://simb@[email protected]/

on this page there is a picture of the car it is like this you cant
miss it. you have tikets for today so please use them. i am making
plans now to go to niger. i hope to leave tomorow. ihava is still
hospitlised the surgery wnet well. i must go ee her

As Master suggested, we need a newspaper clip as proof.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will this work ?

http://liddlewehners.driver.swellserver.com/news/top_stories/auto80.php

It seems that Lotto Lads are having a hard time at the moment. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Wow that is an awesome job THANK YOU. The modality is of a helicopter crash, so it is very close. I really appreciate your effort! I think we have taken care of it here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=42829&start=498

Sorry I should have pointed that out Embarassed

I will not let what you created go to waste; will use it later on in the bait Very Happy

EDIT to add: This is being sent:

Quote:
I was sent this from niger, see hte atache article. now do you understand>?

well the simab shutle was due to pick you and Ihava today will you
come because i am amkin plans for to leave to niger agadaz. all the
flites are booked and am waiting on another helicopter to fly there.

please let me knwo i would apreciat if you took simab shutle to camp,
ok. so we could do this before i leavee for niger.

Alf

(thank you @Marvinator)

Last edited by juju4u on Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It only took 10 seconds

The site is here and there are some other alternatives that might work better

http://www.fakeawish.com/

If you want to hook a Lad - it works a treat to make them believe your story.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Good linky Very Happy

I had forgotten to check the Dr. Joe Fromus box; apparently micheal has been in touch:
Quote:
i hed is sister was involved in an accident,is its really truth,because i dont really believe them anymore.truth,We had business and i have not still seening him.
i am tried of waiting and i will have to go back to London,and Alfred will loss every thing.
Micheal

Dr. replied:
Quote:
Hello Micheal thank you for youe email. I was shocked to learn that
his sister was in an accident. I was able to verify that it was his
niece Ihava with London branch of 5imba 5afari Camps. Yes apparently
this happened with a helicopter but I am not sure of the outcome. The
reason I contacted you is that Alfred is unstable without the
medication. I am looking for him. I also learned that he is at the
Nigeria location but leaving shortly to the crash site in Niger.

Now what is it that you mean by "will loss everything"? As I
understand it he was involved in a financial transaction with you. Is
that was in the case was money? How can I help?

Regards-

joe

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The best laid plans ... , Bank employee Michael Williams has a problem. Michael has been threatening to go to London for a long time before his business is complete. He's got ripe victims all over the place and no one around to harvest them. Michael has a cash flow problem, his expense account is over drawn and he has a staff shortage.

This bait makes your head spin. Doc can offer himself up as a victim and materialize another pot of roving money. Ihava's family are both concerned for her welfare and drawn by the unforgettable smell of money from all over the globe with routings that will take them almost anywhere.

Michael needs to remember his meds and bring enough cash for bath, breakfast and cab fare.

Tomorrow's headline 'Scammer jailed for fraud finally meets Mr. Gomer" Michael Williams, a recent member of the 5imba 5affari International Club, was jailed for fraud for failing to pay his cab fare from Lagos to Akure. Mr. Michaels cell mate was the infamous Mr. Gomer. Mr. Michaels is expected to eventually recover. . .

@GomerPyle Great newpaper clipping.

p.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More mugu-fun: (these are NOT in chronological order, he likes to send 3 or more emails off at a time, so they get batch-responded)
Lad:
Quote:
Hello to you Alfred,Thanks for what you have done so far ,well i will advices you to see to my reason,i have tried my best ,i did not see the shuttle ,even when they came ,fine i saw the new ,and i miss the shuttle ,fine . Very Happy
All i have to tellyou now is that the only method now is the you need to make the transfer down to me immediately so i can proceed and go back to london.Let me advices you that Ihave is in the hospital and you have spent lot of the money fine and that is very bad for you ,But you still have a your own way,all am saying now is your fund can be release to you immediately so you could get your home back and from your morgaage home and you could have a goog fund to start your own business and all things can be fine ./
Conside how i have gone through just to help you,i have strick my life just for you Very Happy ,i have travel to Three Confused country just for you,we have spoken on phone and i do believe now you understand that its micheal williams who is alway talking and mail you,well i amthe only person who can collect the fund ,well my boss is ready to stand for you if only your cooperate with me .
The option now is to make transfer of the fund down to me .,you need to trust me and i will not disappoint you,I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT you after all these now i am not say give methe fund but the fund is meant for the release of your won lotto form the United Kingdom National Lotto,pls understand my plight and act according to what am saying.
You say you are in Nigeria fine ,well its will be better ,let me just give you and Account information were you will make the deposit of the fund ,And i promise you,I SWEAR by the God of heaven name your fund will be credited in your account ,promise you. Rolling Eyes
There will be no problem ,as least you have my picture and i want to ensure you that there will be no more problem ,your fund wil be credited in your account with 48 hours, PROMISE. Mad

I will have to senbd the document by email to you and you will have to fill and sign and scan back to me please ,so i could forwards then to Mr Harry gomer my boss for treatment and ugency,
So inform me now how much you have on hand ,i will send you the account information tomorrow in one of the biggest bank in Nigeria ,were you can make the deposit into and as soon as that is done you will inform me immediately regatding that ok.

I will make arrangement and send the account tomorrow by morning ok.
So just rest your mind ,i believe these is the only bes method than for you to loss your home and lkost all.
Ok
Regards and respnse back
Micheal

Alf: No response Twisted Evil

Lad:
Quote:
Hello Sir you said you were in Nigeria ,why did you not call me with a Nigeria Line ,yesterday or by wednesday you said you were in niger Now you say you are in Nigeria ,for God sake how will i believe you ,how .How how,you are not striaght forward in all these .
Micheal

Alf:
Quote:
i hav ebeen here innigeria for days i mispeled niger (ia). dunmbass Very Happy

the simab shutle driver spent hours loking for yuo at the airport
today i have heard you were not ther. and you dont even tel anyone,
what bad maners youhave. simab gave me another bill for you for 300
for the shutle that looked for yuo today. should i pay with you
rmoney?
do you want to come tomorow, catch the shutle at same time at
abuja intl airport. i am flying to niger (not nigeria) tomorow nite by
helicopter.

there is no bank here at the national park sory the cash goes with me.

Lad:
Quote:
Hello to you i got thge account information ,so you can transfer the fund into these account and send to me the payment slip which you use in makling the transfer,Alfred these is the only way Now ok.Its one of the iggest bank in Nigeria ok ,found any were in Nigeria

ACCOUNT INFORMATION

ACCOUNT NAME : MIKE snipped

ACCOUNT NUMBER : 032200000xxx

BANK NAME : BANK PHB

BANK : NIGERIA
(I think we've got a RL name & acct @ home; the one in UK was sent to Alan)

any bank in Nigeria you can make the transfer down to them,as soo you get to any bank just give them these information and they will transfer the fund down to these account,but according to the bank the fund will be transfered in Naira not Dollars i am waiting
Micheal

Alf:
Quote:
what not even an
I am sory to hear of you poor niece with her spleen hanging out ill in
the hospital

i dont know what tothink of you anymor mikle

Oh & he sent this to the doctor Laughing :
Quote:
Hello
I have suffer so much for Alfred,Itravel to Cameroon and i was arrested ,just because of Alfred and because of 5imba 5afari Camp Thumbs up . As a foreign the police ,was only trying to know were i was going to ok.
I also went to Benin ,y9ou contacted me and still i did not see him ,he knew i was coming but left,very bad of him now ,he say he is in Nigeria and i said come to Abuja ,i am in Abuja and i did not see Neither Ihave his nice or 5imba Shuttle or Alfred,
so i ask him i will be going back to London and we need to make these transcation before i go back i have spend almost one moth in African just because of Alfred and i lost all my belongings Rolling Eyes ,now i have ask him to transfer the fund through an account in Nigeria Bank,so i can pick it up and go .
Please help me talk to him,These is my number you can call me ok. +234805255xxxx.
Can you help me ? If Alfred does not pay for the fund ,he will lose his house and the fund in amercian.
Pls help talk to him
Micheal

IP address: 41.219.189.2

Last edited by juju4u on Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@juju4u Is there any indication in the emails that Michael is having any conversations with anyone else in making his choices now?

He is close to brain overload, conflicting information and a desire to believe the improbable.

Michael's organization is starting to fragment I would guess. If there is any remaining structure this scam project has to be a wedge. They are way over budget and late on delivery.

p.

Last edited by pablo on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Quote:
@juju4u Is there any indication in the emails that Michael is having any conversations with anyone else in making his choices now?
Maybe, a few days back when pushed to take the pics & in a fast email exchange, he mentioned having to go to chat with his boss (& it was understood that this was over disbursment of funds to take pictures), but it could be lad BS. It does seem like he had to get permision from a 'creditor'/financier of sorts... & it does feel like he has borrowed, & pleaded & is on his last straw Twisted Evil He is affiliated with a network or gang, but currently they are likely turning their back on him, for various reasons Very Happy

Quote:
If there is any remaining organization this project has to be a wedge. They are way over budget and late on delivery.
I am not sure what you mean. I would say ideas are welcome, but: Every time we have made plans, we have not kept them, the bait has just had a random way about it. The one time that we had made plans (to go to abuja then Niger), it has gone to hell-in-a-handbasket... He is currently in Lagos Sad
All planning is a waste of time in this bait, it seems.

Edit to add:
Niger seems lovely this time of year:
[url]http://www.presstv.com/detail.aspx?id=63620§ionid=351020506[/url]

It looks like Dr. Fromus has gone and given away the location of the niece to the hakers Twisted Evil (sent to four gomer addies - baiters & lad):
Quote:
Dear Sir Gomer

I wish to propose to you an arrangement. As I understand your client Mr. Wizcunson has a fiduciary transaction to promulgate whereupon he shallst consummate a transaction of ginormous proportions. Mr Wizcunson is my patient I am his Cosmotologist. He is a man that needs to take his medication and I rightfully shall assume guardianship of his affairs. In case you do not 'get it', allow me to inform you that this means any valuables in this man's possession nor any rightful obligations thusly forhwit of your transaction are rightfully to promulgate under my control.

Now let's dispense with the small-talk, shall we. I know where the Niece Ihava is located. I know that your client my patient is headed that way. I know that there is a complete idiot by the name of Mr. Micheals that you have sent to do a man's job. Sadly this man can't even tie his own shoelaces nor pee standing forthright, I fear. This complete fool has not only not managed to catch a simple shuttle (in three countries now), he has gone and gotten lost all over the African continent. I know through the 5imba 5afari corporation that the niece is located in the Regional Hospital at Agadez, in Niger.

I want my patient. You want to consummate your transaction. I want to know what's in the case. I am the rightful beneficiary of the transaction.

Also please specify which of these four email addresses is the correct one for you. Thank you.

Call me Joe

Chop, Chop...

Last edited by juju4u on Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mr gomer baiter has seen the oportunity to pounce once again.
i think this time he will get the case. he is on the move to niger.

Quote:
Attn Joe
thnkyou for this informatin. I want you to know that this is the
correct address.
I will be going to go to leave for hospital tomorrow to see Ihava.
please do she still have all she had with her?
Do give me more information when you know ok.
Mr Gomer

You are dead MUMU!!!!
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Dr. Fromus is quite interested in becoming bedfellows with all the Gomers Laughing
Quote:
Dear sir I do not think you understood my proposition. There is something for you to gaim and me to gain as well. What is the nature of your business with Mr. Wizcunson. What is in the case and what does the retarded man mr micheal want?

I will give you the information you seek bit by bit. In exchange you give me what I seek. It is GIVE AND TAKE, ok?
Starting:

Give: How much money is involved in your transaction with Mr. W and can I become the recipient?

Take: Yes, she is doing fine as best I know she is at the hospital recovering and there is no reason that she would not have her personals along with her. She was discovered by kind villagers. That is what I know but can find out more.

Wink Oh did I mention there is a second haker (baiter-gomer); this one not too bright & out to scam anything that moves -
He sent this to Dr. Fromus:
Quote:
I AM REEL GOMER OK DIS IS THE RITE BOX .is [email protected] ok .do not agin rite to oders ok .it is veri imprten ok .dat man harygomer is an fraudstar ok .............1 and ..............12 r fraustar want to steel ur winies ok .des men r impostars ok .i have ur winies ok .delet der mails ok

pls send your phone numbers ok

pls use dis code ok .IT VERI IMPORTEN U USE DIS CODE ok?

MICHEALMUGU is de code ok .rite only to mails wit dis code ok

ATENTION JOE FROMUS YOU HAVE WON THE LOTTERY .THE WINNERS HAVE FORFEITED THEIR CLAIMERS YOU CAN COLECT THE SUMS BELOW ATAXHED FOR REFERENCIES:::

THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS,
BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY,
MORTIMER HOUSE ,MORTIMER STREET,
LONDON, W1T3JG UNITED KINGDOM.
Ref : UK/776090X2/23
Batch:013/05/8394369

Dear Winner,

We are pleased to inform you today of the result of the winners of the UK NATIONAL
LOTTERY ONLINE YEARLY PROMO PROGRAMME,held on Monday 26th of May,
2008.Email addresses were selected randomly from official worldwide Company's,
internet data web through online email addresse search engine with the aid of Google
prominent search,which consequently won you the online sweepstakes in the 2nd category.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay of £691,252.00(Six Hundred
And Ninet yOne Thousand,Two Hundred And Fifty Two Great Britain Pounds)in cash credited
to file IPL/4249859609/WP1.

For more information contact your claims agent:

Name: Barr. Owen Williams
Email: [email protected]
Address: Foreign Services Manager,
Payment and Release order Department,

LONDON FOX STREET S.A LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS AGENT WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

1. Full name..............
2. Contact Address........
3. Age....................
4. Telephone Number.......
5. Marital Status.........
6. Sex....................
7. Next Of Kin............
8. Zip Code...............
9. Occupation.............
10. Company................
11.State:.................
12.Country................
13.Nationality............
14. Your Reference and Batch number at the top of this mail:

Accept our congratulations!!!
Yours Truly,

Mr. Carl A. Allison
Lottery Co-Ordinator

Confused The Doc is confused (forwarded above script to all gomer addies):
Quote:
Sir what is the meaning of this what is going on and the answer to my question?
- Hide quoted text -

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad quote:
Quote:
Its one of the iggest bank in Nigeria ok

And that's got be be really saying something Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Juju - Sorry mate, probably should have been keeping up to date with this thread on Simba's behalf.

Feel free to drop me a PM when the lad needs an email from the 55C and I'll sort it out Wink.

Unfortunately I am unable to provide confirmation slips or shuttle tickets right now but I have edited the outgoing emails to allow for such. Should be fine in the meantime.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job of confusing the retard (and me too!) Laughing
I don't think this guy has any money left to travel right now. You may have to just wait for him in Niger and slow the bait down a bit, if you want him to go there. He'll have to scrape up some cash. That's a long way from him. This is still so crazy, no telling where this one will go. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent this to the Doc:
Quote:
hello to you
Pls just tell him what i just told yo ok finally
Micheal

& this to Alf:
Quote:
hello to you Alfred ,i wnt you to understand that you have nothing to thhing about me all i am asking you now to make the transfer down to me ,i am tried of you,If i dont get the fund by morning time i will be force to go back to London and i do hope you know what that means ,means you loss all plus the $12 Millions Dollars lotto,So you have a long time to thinks before leaving for niger.

If i was you i will go ahead and make the Deposit into the account i gave to you,if really you trust me as you say,because let me just inform you that i have wasted my own fund in these your issuse and i am tried of both you and all ,Now i am worried how my boss came across with you ,how will some one like you win the lotton ,all these are my Question now.
You are a drunk never serious ,think other wise and never trust,if you can trust me i send you my pic and i believe you trust me ,so what is happened ,you have to send the fund down to mee through that acount so i can go back to London ,

I do hope you understand ,if you send the fund to me within 30mint ,it will be attivited in that account and i will reciever the fund ,that account belong to one of the close worker of the British High Comm in Nigeria.

I hope you understand all
Micheal

& 10 mins later (something he read set him off? Laughing )
Quote:
You f#cking fool,i was at the airport ,you change the plans ,the plans was to meet Ihave at the sharaton hotel and tower in Abuja ,and you gave me bad news of her. Well let me inform you that i will not look for you.

If you are the serious typer you will have to come and out of the Park and make the paryment with you ,i was inform that banks close by 2pm,so you need to do that before 2pm,come out of the camp or what so ever part,you are a lier,you are never striaght forward,you dont have a feels,you big for nothing fool.

I have inform My boos Mr.Gomer about you foolishnees,and he is angry with you,Mr Alfred and i believe you never had the fund ,with what i been through ,the friends i have been able to meet in Afrcian,have all inform me that i have been fool by you Laughing ,and i can see that you never had any fund to pay for you Taxation of you lotto won,you fool if you are taking the fund with you,well let me inform you that you lose,i will not apologs to any f#cking 5imba shuttle Laughing ,you can pay then what so ever fund you want to paid then i dont know ,you guys are the same ,i reported at abuja information center, and they say that there is nothings like 5imba 5afari camp,they are fraudulent person or person,so i think thatis what you are ,you have to prove to me that you are not ,both you simab the Doctor joe and all,you call all were fraud,

You f#cking fool i regreat of ever coming to meet you Laughing but i believ thai was doing my official duty.

you have the Account ,i am give you again

<SAME ACCT INFO>

Any abnk in Nigeria and abroad can make the transfer just like these to these account but i believe sice you are in Nigeria ,it will be more save .

Pls look for any bank and make the transfer there Pls pls pls pls
Micheal

(these emails were all ignored, Alf is more worried abou tthe doctor)

@WrightBHindyou- We'll have to get that one shut down as well. Sounds like he went to the bank to open that acct just for us. Smile

@Red- No worries, this thread is way too long & confuzing to expect anyone to follow it (exept slaphappy). We don't need SSC just now; he didn't go to the Abuja rendezvous point, so he missed the shuttle in 3 countries now Mad . I will PM you if needed, thank you Wink

@Slaphappy- I am also confuzed by this thread Confused Very Happy
Once again thanks for tying it together, come to think of it that makes perfect sense. He seems to only get to his emails once/day anymore, and does sound as though he may be on the verge of begging. It is also clear that for whatever reason we are only dealing with one guy now.

The back & fro orchastrated by @Master & myself between fromus & the Gomers last night (posted above)... I don't think mugu has seen it; I suspect he is too low on funds to check those boxes. So this morning Alf forwarded one of the longer exchanges:

. greedy doctor to all (baiter+lad) addys
. gomer-baiter (haker#1) to doctor
. doctor to all gomer addys
. gomer-baiter (haker#2) to doctor
. doctor to Alf
. Alf to lad

The top of which looks like this:
Quote:
> Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 09:19:09 -0400
> From:
> To: micheal williams
> Subject: Fwd: I AM REAL MR GOMER
>
> Why is the gomers talkin to the doctor? I dont like this!!!
>
> theres two loterys now?
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: joe fromus
> Date: Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 10:22 PM
> Subject: Fwd: I AM REAL MR GOMER
> To: alf wizcunson
>
>
> Look I won the lottery. Did you win a lottery as well? What do you
> have in the case Mr. Wizcunson?
>
> I wish Ihava a speedy recovery. Does she have a case too?
>
> -Joe

He responded with this:
Quote:
Yes i mail the doctor ,that was the fake gomer ,I mail and explain every thing to the doctor about you behaviour .Are you makking the payment now or now ,
Pls call me and let me know i am on my way back to Edo Sate to prpare for my trip back ,let me now by call me know ok
Micheal
& he got this in retort:
Quote:
my behavior. MY beahvior??????

what an=bout YOUR beahvior????

How dare you speak to me in that tone young man? A man that canot manage to meet a simple shutle, 3 times over now.

How dare you contact this crazy doctor, as if i were some sort of mental pateint or escaped chimpanzene??

I demand an appologie

& this:
Quote:
miceal i saw an email from you tgat greatly ofensded me. frankly i demand some apologies or will ask mr gomer to take you off this misison and replace you.

i ewoul be wiling to go to abuja to met you during ths day before going to niger later. i will go to the helicopter airstrip near abuja anyhow. but the problem is you, i fear you are not in abuja. if you wre you would have gone ot the airport to take the shuttle to meet me. and you have not.

i can meet you at abuja but you are not there?

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@juju4u - You are right about him being the only guy left, I think. The rest gave up on this idiot. His insulting message was one of desperation, but holding on to the last thread of hope that you might be real afterall.
After calling you a fool many times, he ended with send me the money, "Pls pls pls pls." Lad anguish, I love the sound of it! Give him another phone call and wind him up some more. Laughing LMAO at what you are doing to this boi. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic