SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Belvidere Diamond Cartel: Lad Geotargeting! Wee!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod note: Posting this bait has been okay'd by me - SB

For about two weeks, in addition to my Replotting Lost bait (Part 1; Part 2), I have been baiting a Diamond Trunkbox lad that Special_K kindly donated to me.

Conveniently enough, my character is Johnson B3lvidere of the Belvidere Diamond Cartel, a highly exclusive gemstone enterprise based in Los Angeles with branches located in London and Johannesburg. The lad is named Ch4rles Kingston, and his barrister (who is an incompetent prat), is named Donk0r K4mwe Prince. Or something like that.

Throughout the bait you will catch me making references to a man named Hugo Reyes. If you are unfamiliar with Replotting Lost, he is my victim character in that bait. Johnson is friends with Hugo. If you read Replotting Lost you will see that I make multiple allusions to Johnson there too. There is a point to that because I have slowly been, from day one, trying to work these two baits together. We're still a long ways away from that though.

So without further ado...here is everything so far, starting with the first email.

Quote:
Subject: ON THE RUN

hello sir,

i am mr Ch4rles Kingston,i am from zimbabwe.i just arrived ghana
with my five boxes of consignment which are present with me in the
hotel room now.

i have 14million pound and purple-cut gemstone of diamond in the
boxes.this boxes are sealed very properly that i need a cutter to open
this boxes.i need this boxes to be out of africa immediately before
any investigation to this boxes.

my father was a senator in zimbabwe,due to the recent crisis in
zimbabwe he has ordered me to take this boxes out of the country since
he will not be allowed to go anywhere.and he has also given me the
permission to invest this funds in europe or any other place apart
from africa.

right now i managed to get a barrister that can stand for my boxes,but
as you know i am well recognize person in africa,before they will
start to make any trace i need you to help me out so i can transfer
this boxes to you immediately.i also want you to understand i need
your confidence and trust.

you will be the first to open this boxes because they are well
sealed.i need your address and phone number so i can transfer this
boxes immediately,i don't even have any access to this money since i
am in africa and i was advise to do everything abroad.so pls sir save
my fund and diamond for me.i am managing with the little money i have
in the hotel.i need your help before i get stranded here.

you can reach me with this number [removed] or by my email

thanks

Ch4rles Kingston

Quote:
Date: Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 8:54 PM
To: Ch4rles Kingston

Mr. Kingston, how fortuitous this is.

My name is Johnson B3lvidere of the Belvidere Diamond Cartel. We are a small yet prosperous cartel based in Los Angeles, California, with secondary offices based in London, England, and Johannesburg, South Africa. In client base we are completely exclusive. Out customer base does not exceed 20 people at any one time. We deal in specialty cut gems and stones from all around the world, most especially diamonds. Cut or uncut, it does not matter, we hire the best jewelers from around the world to craft rings and other fine items to be sold.

My wife, Allura B3lvidere, and I have amassed a small fortune in this trade, and as such are constantly looking for a way to expand our enterprise. Every day we are on the lookout for new gems and stones to buy.

After reading your email I have come to the conclusion that this is a business deal I must take. After consulting with my wife we have agreed that we should buy those diamonds from you. While I would need to discuss prices at out next company board meeting, I can take those diamonds off your hands for quite a hefty sum of money.

Our company address is: 5801 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Johnson B3lvidere; The Belvidere Diamond Cartel

Quote:
Date: Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 8:19 AM
To: Johnson B3lvidere

hello sir,
thanks for your mail,but please i need you to give me your number so i can be able to contact you.

thanks
Ch4rles Kingston

Time to lie. Let's see, what would fool a lad? How about...

Quote:
Date: Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 11:52 AM

Unfortunately I cannot give out my phone number right now. One of the competing diamond companies, Big Stones Enterprises, has put a wiretap on all of my phones. They are trying to steal my business, and if they hear that I have a source on the line they will do everything they can to sabotage this deal, including attempting to report you to the authorities for fraud. of course, we both know that those claims would be completely unfounded. They have messed up many deals with my company, causing trustworthy and legal sources of mine to be investigated. But they pay off the police, so that they won't get in trouble themselves.

Sorry about that. Unless I can get a secure line set up we will have to converse through email only. Forgive me, I certainly wish it was different.

- Johnson B3lvidere

Quote:
Date: Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 6:09 PM

hello sir,
i understood your condition very well,i want to know how you can help me out.i am ready to do business with you if only you are ready.i am ready to transfer everything to you my friend.i need your contact address so i can make arrangement to transfer the boxes to you immediately.

pls hoping to hear from you soon

Quote:
Date: Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 4:03 AM

I am most certainly ready Mr. Kingston. The address for my company's LA branch is: 5801 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036

Is that all you need?

- Johnson B3lvidere

Quote:
Date: Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 6:20 AM

Dear sir ,

Please you have to notify me , if you can come down to Ghana , so that we can meet and discuss the price and delivering .

I have contacted a lawyer barrister Donk0r Prince Kw4me , email [removed] mobile [removed] so that he can prepare all legal shiping document for delivering .

try to call and send him email as soon as possible so that he can prepare the contract and send and send you to sign and so that we can procced .

thanks
Ch4rles Kingston

The cogs in my head start turning...

Quote:
Date: Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 5:50 PM

I actually leave to go to Johannesburg, South Africa tomorrow. I will have a lot of meetings to take care of in South Africa and Lesotho while I am there, so I don't know if I will be able to get all the way up to Ghana. I might have the opportunity to get up to Cameroon, but that would only be for a day at the most for another potential deal I am pursuing. As I said I will be very busy.

Is there a possibility for you to travel to come and meet me somewhere? Upon arrival I can reimburse you fully, plus interest. A lot of the time I pay potential dealers to come to me because it is more worth my time. Those who take the initiative to so as such are actually much more likely to end up getting my money in the end.

We will have to see what comes.

- Johnson B3lvidere

P.S. As soon as I send this I will contact your Lawyer.

Sorry, Ghana is too far. Let's compromise: you come meet me and Cameroon...and I won't show up and leave you stranded there. That sound good?

A few minutes later I contact Prince Barrister Duncecap. Or whatever...

Quote:
Date: Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 5:53 PM
To: Donk0 Kw4me Prince

Charles Kingston told me to contact you about some paperwork I need to fill out? I will be frank, I am the one who will need you to fill out a lot of paperwork in order to make this deal go through. Unfortunately the United States is the land of unnecessary documents. But legally I will have to have you fill out some stuff, too.

- Johnson B3lvidere, the B3lvidere Diamond Cartel

Quote:
Date: Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 6:02 PM

From the desk of barrister Donk0r P. K
Donkorchambers
Kotoka international airport
Accra/Ghana .

Attn.

Thanks for your email , firstly i want to known if you are coming down to Ghana to receive this Diamond or you want me to prepare all legal document on your name for the shipment or

I will send you a contract bond between Charles Kingston and you ,
I need you to enable me prepare the contract and other document ,
send me your full name , your contact delivering address ,
your mobile and fax number , and your passport copy for identifications .

Call me back urgently as soon as you receive this email for more information .

Barrister D0nkor Prince Kw4me
[phone number removed]

Quote:
Date: Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 6:01 AM
To: Donk0r Kw4me Prince

I spoke to Charles about me going to Ghana already. I told him that was not going to be possible. I am actually flying down to Johannesburg, South Africa today, though, so I will be in Africa. I will be there for the next month in business meetings for my company, the Belvidere Diamond Cartel. Luckily my private jet is fitted with an internet router, which means I can check my email as I fly down there. Anyways, I will be unable to get up as far as Ghana, but I did state that I might just be able to get up to Cameroon. I do not know for sure yet.

Given that my contact details will change once I am in Soth Africa, I am going to wait until I arrive for me to get those to you. I do not know for sure where I am staying. Sorry.

And as to my passport copy, I am afraid I am not allowed to do that. In the United States it is a federal crime to photocopy/scan/tranmit one's passport in anyway. The only form a passport can be viewed in is in it's physical form. I am sorry about that, but I do not wish to have the Department of Homeland Security after me, especially given the fact that some of the gem deals I have made in the past have been with people of questionable standing as far as the law goes.

I must now send this and go pack my bags. My plane leaves in just two hours.

- Johnson B3lvidere

Quote:
Date: Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 6:15 AM

Attn.

Thanks for your email.

But you understand that Mr Charle is a refugee here in Ghana , I want you to come down to Ghana so that you can pick him and the box of diamond .out side africa for security reason .

To prepare the contract bond /memorandum of understanding , and approve by the high court of Ghana where by you will be given all legal right is 2500 us dollars , send it to my secretary Mr Nwose Kenneth western union money transfer Ghana so that i can prepare the shipping document and the contract bond and ship this box of diamond to you in S/Africa .

get back to me urgently so that i can prepare the contract bond and the shipping document for delivering to you.
send the money and get back to me urgently .

regard

barrister Donk0r

Blah blah blah. Lies lies lies. Do yourself a favor and STFU.

Quote:
Date: Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 6:25 AM

Attn.

From Cameron to Ghana is about an hour on air,
send the money for the legal document and the contract bond .

regard

Quote:
Date: Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 9:10 PM

Attn.

I am still waiting to hear from you so that i can prepare the shipping document for delivering of the diamond to you in south Africa .

I have made all arrangement ready try and send the 2,500 us dollars to my secretary Mr Nwose Kenneth via western union money transfer Ghana and get back to me with the informations to receive the money to fix up the shipping document and the contract bond .

i am waiting to hear from you .

*sigh* Impatient little bugger he is. Time for a slap.

WARNING: Language probably NSFW.

Quote:
Date: Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 9:53 PM

Stop fucking pushing me, okay? STOP! I just flew from Los Angeles to South Africa. I am exhausted and I don't need you bugging me over and over again. Once in one day is fine. Three times is two fucking much you shitface lawyer. I have not seen any proof of there being diamonds so I am not going to send you any money until I do. I need to see pictures of the boxes you are talking about.

I don't send money to someone just days after coming into contact with them. That is not how I, a business orifessional, works. If you want any money at all...if you want to make this deal, you will have to learn to be patient IMMEDIATELY.

Calm down. Stop asking. Give me two damn seconds to breath you two-bit hicktown pennysucking barrister.

- Johnson B3lvidere

I will be honest, I was legitimately pissed off at the lad when I wrote that. Pushy little sod.

So then I decide to bitch to Charles too.

WARNING: More NSFW language.

Quote:
Date: Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 10:01 PM

You need to calm your fucking lawyer down! All of a sudden he demands that I send him money? What the hell is he thinking? I have yet to see any documents or any proof of diamonds. I need proof. If you want this deal to go through, which could make you many hundreds of thousands of dollars, then you are going to have to reign that man in.

I just got into South Africa and will be here for the next month. I am exhausted and I am going to bed. I am not going to deal with you immediately. Over the next few days I have some extremely important board meetings I must sit through. Your time to make this deal will come, you, and your lawyer, just must be patient.

Are you will to be patient?

- Johnson B3lvidere

Apparently Charles listens, because the next day I get this...

Quote:
Date: Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 10:42 AM

Attn.

Here are the photo of the diamond and the box.

I wait to hear from you

And there really is a diamond box. The funny thing is, he shows me pictures of the diamonds too. Weren't the diamonds locked in the boxes? I thought that was the whole point of the scam... *shrugs* I won't tell him that.

Note to Donk0r: you fail at scamming you miserable git.

Quote:
Date: Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 5:34 PM

hello sir,
thanks for your mail,i will ask my lawyer immediately to allow you rest ok.hope all is going on fine there?

pls don't fail to keep me in touch.

i hope to hear from you soon

thanks
Ch4rles Kingston

Quote:
Date: Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 11:37 PM

Thank you. I also demand that he apologize to me too for his terribly rude behavior. It was simply uncalled for.

- Johnson B3lvidere

Then I get back to Donk0r.

Quote:
Date: Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 11:46 PM

Some of those stones have lovely crystallization. The strata magnatus and estrosia on the darker stones are unbelievable. The value of those will be very high when I buy them. Do you have more pictures? I simply must see more.

- Johnson B3lvidere

Sometimes I love it when I BS people. I don't know shit about diamonds to be completely honest.

Quote:
Date: Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 8:45 AM

Attn.

Thanks for your email , try and get back to me with the informations to receive the money , for he legal document for shipping

send the money 2,500 us dollars to my secretary Mr Nwose Kenneth via western union money transfer Ghana .

I decide to take a risk, curious about how far I can push this guy.

Quote:
Date: Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 12:51 PM

Why the hell should I spend 2,500 dollars for fucking legal documents? I have my own lawyer. I should be dealing with him, not paying you. I want to see the legal documents before I pay.

Continued to next post.

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.

Last edited by The Blackwood Con on Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Date: Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 8:12 PM

I have not heard from you in several days Charles, nor have I heard from your lawyer. If you are really interested in making this business deal you are going to have to contact me ASAP.

- Johnson B3lvidere

Quote:
Date: Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 9:14 PM

Attn.

I am waiting to hear from you .

Quote:
Date: Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 9:25 PM

hello sir,
i don't want to rush you as you said we should give you a little break.i don't want to make you get offended.i will contact my lawyer so he can write you.but pls you people should try and come to agreement.

i hope you really like it there?pls try to come to conpromise with the lawyer so that they will be no further delay.

I take another risk...

Quote:
Date: Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 10:54 PM

Hear from me? I have been waiting to hear from you all day.

Charles says we need to work this out. Maybe he is right. So we need to work this out.

In my line of business it is the buyer that calls the shots, not the seller. Having you demand that I send you money for legal fees when it is Kingston that should be paying you offended me terribly.

Now I have a lot of money to spend on Diamonds because that is my business. And you are very close to me simply walking away. I don't need to buy from you, but I want to. If I walk away I doubt you will get a buyer who pay even half as high as I plan to pay Charles. Now. we can either do this your way in which you constantly demand for many and inevitably never get any, or you can do it my way and stop demanding, meet up, and actually make an enormous amount of money.

Do you want to get money?

- Johnson B3lvidere

Quote:
Date: Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 11:06 PM

Attn.

Please i dont understand your email , try to let me understand what you mean if you are serious about this transactions or not .

If you can come down to Ghana your self let me also know .

With out money i cannot do any things for you guys ,
I have to pay to the court for legal document , if you want to me to prepare the legal contract and the shipping documentations let me know urgently .

regard

Barrister D0nkor Prince kw4me
[phone number removed]

Johnson has had enough of the Barrister. And so he...or I...or whatever, take yet another risk.

WARNING: Even more NSFW language.

Quote:
Date: Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 4:39 PM

I am done speaking to your goatfucker of a lawyer. He is a useless shitcock. Absolutely moronic. He doesn't understand a single word that I am saying. Where the fuck did this lawyer get his degree? Mike's Outback Lawyer Shack? Your shit for brains lawyer is only harming this transaction. I am very close to walking away.

I have several big potential deals on the line, but I thought I would wait it out with you guys. If you are unable to tailor yourselves to the way I work, I will be forced to buy my diamonds elsewhere.

If you at ALL want to make money from this deal I demand that I go through you and through you alone. Anything your barrister wants, you will tell me. And you are going to have to get serious about this right now.

I thought you should know, however, that I just spoke to my pilot and my business partners. I have a meeting that I will be attending in Cameroon, so I think there is a possibility for us to meet up somehow. I will, however, be unable to go to Ghana. I have spoken with the American Embassy there and they are currently not allowing American citizens into the country. It has something to do with civil unrest there. Apparently a group of American tourists were savagely murdered by protesting guerrilla fighters.

Due to that, I cannot travel to Ghana to see you. I am sorry about that.

Please get back to me as soon as you can.

- Johnson B3lvidere

And so I start working that safari to Cameroon in there a little bit more.

Quote:
Date: Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 3:19 PM

hello Mr Johnson,
thanks for your email,but i want you to understand that if you back out you didn't affect the lawyer but me.he will be the one to back up the transaction of the diamond.i would have love if you come but you already made it clear that you can't come and i understood you well.i know you can afford the money but maybe you don't like his way of approach to you.

pls i would love it if you just give him the money so not to delay anything further.you know africa lawyers mentality is not like the U S.pls i beg you to still please comply with him so we can have our peace.

i am thanking you in advance for understanding.

i hope you are fine where you are.

hoping to hear from you soon

regard

Quote:
Date: Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 5:13 PM

No, I will not continue talking to that incompetent pig-nosed twat twiddler. I would, however, like to continue on this deal. However, I will only talk to you...NOT to your lawyer.

Is there a possibility of you being able to somehow meet with me in Cameroon?

Please reply as soon as you can.

- Johnson B3lvidere

Quote:
Date: Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 9:41 AM

good day sir,
thanks for your email,i would love to come to cameroon and meet with you but i must confess to you that i am really broke here man,if you will send me money to arrange myself then i will come to cameroun to meet you.

in case you will send me 1,500$ i will come to you.pls send the money to my hotel manager MR GOVERNOR IS4AC so i can get it and start coming.

i wait your urgent reply

thanks
Ch4rles Kingston

Good. Now we're getting somewhere.

Quote:
Date: Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 9:06 PM

I need to know where you want me to send the money so that my accountant can get right on that.

Quote:
Date: Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 4:59 PM

good day sir,
thanks for your mail,pls send the money to MR GOVERNOR IS4AC via western union ghana.so i can start coming immediately.

i wait your reply sir

regard
Ch4rles Kingston

Quote:
Date: Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 2:45 PM

Good evening sir,
i still don't know why you are delaying this time,before you check your mails everyday but i don't know what's happening now.Mr Johnson i know you don't have much time there kindly send the money so i can start coming as fast as possible.
Ch4rles Kingston

Charles is just as impatient as Duncecap. Probably because they're the same guy.

Quote:
Date: Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 2:52 PM

I am sorry I have been in meeting all day so I have not had a chance to speak with my accountant. Why don't you do me a favor and email him for me. Could you do that? Thanks!

- Johnson B3lvidere

And of course I forget to give him my accountant's email address.

Quote:
Date: Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 9:28 PM

Good day sir,
but i think if you email him yourself will be better.why you didn't use the opportunity that you used to mail me to write him too?sir i don't know how long you will stay there.you should try and contact the accountant so i can start coming to you.i don't understand the whole thing anymore.if you are serious why not call him on phone instead of mailing him.

i was expecting the money since sunday/monday so that i will start coming tuesday but you made things delay now.if i can get it tomorrow then i will start coming on wednesday morning depends on you tomorrow.

i hope to hear from you tomorrow

thanks
Ch4rles Kingston

Huh. You know, he kind of has a point. Huh.

And now I start alluding to Replotting Lost.

Quote:
Date: Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 10:33 PM

I am sorry for the delay. I literally just heard from my good friend Hugo Reyes that he will be coming down to South Africa for a few weeks to visit with me. For that reason I will not be able to come up to Cameroon when I had thought. I would like to continue negotiations with you.

I have had my accountant look into sending you the money via Western Union. Unfortunately all transactions from South Africa up to both Ghana and Nigeria have been blocked completely due to a massive case involving advanced fee fraud. Supposedly a large ring of over a dozen scammers in both Ghana and Nigeria have defrauded money out of several hundred South African citizens. In order to protect its citizens South African Western Unions will not allow anyone, even those from other countries, to send money to Ghana or Nigeria.

I am sorry about that. I would like to get you the money but they will not allow me too. I believe you to be a trustworthy man despite what people say.

I have done a bit of research and have found a Western Union address in Togo that I might be able to send the money too. It's pretty near the border, so if you could get from wherever you are in Ghana to there, that would be great. I will send you more information on that if you are interested.

I wish I could get the money closer to you, but I can't. I did try though! Sorry!

- Johnson B3lvidere

I realized that I would not be able to get this guy down to Cameroon without actually sending him money. And even then we all know he probably wouldn't go. Since this lad is in Accra, Ghana (he said so, and I have confirmed his IP address) I thought that Lome, Togo would be the next best thing. It's relatively close and the border crossing would therefore constitute a safari.

Quote:
Date: Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 8:44 AM

Good day,
i have seen your mail and its quite understandable.okay why not send the money to Togo so i can go with the the hotel manager to collect it.this is the best option now and there's no more excuses for delay Mr Johnson.so send it to Togo so i can start going there immediately.

i wait to hear from you

thanks
Ch4rles Kingston

Quote:
Date: Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 2:13 PM

Hello Mr Johnson,
i don't know why you didn't reach me till now but i see you don't want to show any interest anymore.if you are serious then i don't see any delay in contacting your accountant to send the money.why do want me to lose my trust in you.you are acting strange this time around.

is there anything disturbing you or what the matter now with you.i have agreed that you send the money to Togo but i still don't know what's wrong now.pls tell me what's happening.you can't come to Ghana then send the money so i can come and meet you myself,is there something wrong there.

i am waiting to hear from you

regard

I didn't reach you because I was sleeping you asshat. But of course he wouldn't know that...

Quote:
Date: Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 2:32 PM

First off, calm down. Nothing is wrong.

And secondly, I have been busy all day in meetings. I don't have mountains of free time like you do. I am a business man. I have to work. Unfortunately that means that I don't have time to pay attention to EVERY SINGLE deal right when their backers want me to. I am meeting with my accountant late tonight about getting the money into Togo. You are in Accra, Ghana, right? I will be sending it to Lome then because it is not too far from Africa. It is just over the border.

What I ask of you, however, is that you contact me by email once you arrive in Lome. Once you are there I will immediately send the money. Only if you agree to arrive first will I send you the money. It's a safety precaution, okay? Something that I do with all of my associates. I have had men steal money from my associates before after I sent it to them in other countries because the associates were not close enough to pick it up immediately. Are you willing to do that for me? I want to make absolutely sure you get my money.

As said above, I am a very busy man. I get nearly a hundred emails a day and barely have time to check all of them. And now I have to leave to go pick up my good friend Hugo Reyes at the airport for a nice dinner. He will be staying with me in here in South Africa for several weeks. If all goes well once you get down here I would like for you to meet him.

- Johnson B3lvidere

I really want to get this mofo to Lome...

Quote:
Date: Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 3:38 PM

hello sir,
i am please begging you to send the money first before i go,why you want to stress me this much.perharps you know i will be going with the hotel manager and he won't move an inch if what we are going for is not clear with him.Mr Johnson why are you stressing up things.send the money there if you want to.and understand we have to confirm if the money is there from here first before he will agree to go with me to Togo.but i will beg him to please go with me early morning tomorrow.i beg you with God don't fail me.

we will be there atleast by 10.00am so pls i will wait to hear from you.

...And it looks like maybe, just maybe, I will get him there...

Quote:
Date: Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 3:54 PM

What hotel manager? Who the fuck is that?!?

I told you clearly...I do this with all of my associates. I have been scammed out of my money before by a man from Ghana and for that reason I am being very cautious. I will only send you the money once I know that you are in Lome.

Believe me, I am not trying to stress you out. I really want to make this deal with you.

Go to Lome tomorrow and email me as soon as you get there. I will be waiting for your email. Then, as soon as I see that you have arrived I will send the money to the Western Union.

If you really want me to send the money to you before you arrive, I will only send you $1,000 for travel. But, if you do what I ask and go to Lome first before I send you the money, I will give you $5,000 instead for all of your troubles. So you have a choice now of how much money you would like. But the only way to get the $5,000 is if you travel to Lome first.

I am sorry if you don't like the way I do business, but this is what I must do.

- Johnson B3lvidere

I hope.

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Early this morning I received this:

Quote:
Date: Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 5:44 AM

Good day sir,
i left Ghana this early morning to arrive at Lome as you have said.now i have reached Lome in Togo.everything here seems strange to me.this is the first time i will visit such a country.i am here now Mr Johnson using a public cafe and waiting to hear from you.let me look for something to eat i beleive before i come back you must have send the money.send to the name i gave you ok.GOVERNOR ISAAC via western union.

i beg you sir don't fail me here.
thanks

Somewhat hopeful I checked his IP Address. He was still in Accra. Naturally. I knew this one would just be that easy. But hey, you can always hope, right? Not knowing how to respond I went back to bed.

Quote:
Date: Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 6:41 AM

hello,
i finished eating and came back and still no sign of you.when are you going to respond to me?are you going to keep me waiting here Mr Johnson.please i am still waiting to hear from you.i am just walking around and you know i haven't anywhere to stay here why the delay now or you want to tell me this time you are in a meeting and keeping someone waiting on the street?please send the money so i can start going back to Ghana.

i will wait your reply

Quote:
Date: Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 9:14 AM

hello,
so you really want to keep me here waiting and you are not saying anything?i am still waiting to hear from you,i will wait till 4pm if no sign then i will leave back to Ghana then i will thank you for neglecting me there.

regard

That annoying lad REALLY wanted me to respond. Sorry bub, I was asleep. Knowing that I couldn't reveal how I knew that he wasn't in Lome (IP address), I thought of a reason why I could know...

Quote:
Date: Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 9:45 AM

Unfortunately, Charles, I know for a fact that you are not in Lome. It's okay, I am not angry with you for lying to me. I am sure you have your reasons. I would like you to go to Lome tomorrow, though.

You are probably wondering how I know that, though. I am psychic. I have the ability to see the past and the future and to also see where people are in the world. It takes a lot of concentration and a lot of focus, but I have been able to do it since I turned six. My second sight is never wrong, so please do not tell me it is. The only problem is that I cannot always control what it shows me when. There are times when it doesn't work. This time I get just enough details to see you sitting at a computer in a cybercafe. After a bit more focus I was standing over you reading the emails as you typed them. For proof I jumped back in time in my mind to see if this is where you have always been emailing from, and though the vision was a little fuzzy, it was.

Despite you lying to me, Charles, I would still like to continue on our business deal. I want to to know that this is the first time I have used my psychic abilities to see where you were. If you continue to Lome I will briefly use them again.

Do you understand what I have told you? Are you willing to travel to Lome now?

I must ask that you keep the utmost secrecy about my psychic ability so please tell no one.

- Johnson B3lvidere

Quote:
Date: Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 10:23 AM

hello,
thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time.i left to lome this morning and all you can say is that i didn't go anywhere bla bla bla.listen you can't fool me again,i have my business with me and if you are not interested you can as well calm your ass down.you don't mess with everybody ok.

maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.but let me tell you,you only fooled yourself not me.i don't expect grown up man like you to be acting like a kid.you messed up ok

Ch4rles Kingston

I am fairly certain that the above contains some nice sig material.

Quote:
Date: Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 12:44 PM
To: Ch4arles Kingston

I am not the one making a fool of you. Tell me...what is street do you live on in Accra? I just need that piece of information and then I can prove to you that I am psychic.

I want to make this deal with you. Why would I jeopardize it with such a crazy assertion if I knew for a fact that it was not true?

So the cogs in my head started turning again.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic