SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

They expect people to read something like this?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
reno419
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Screen capture taken directly from my computer. What the????

chevyk10darlin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wow, that really burns my eyes... have fun runnin with that lad! maybe you'll get lucky and ALL of his emails will be so colorful!
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't correct him that'll put thousands of potential vics off immediately!!!

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it´s a perfectly acceptable business email.

However...
Looks like a Romulanian attack on the screen of the USS Enterprise to me.

"Chekov, turn around! This is a hostile attack!" "Aye aye, Captain."
"Spock, what does it say? Can you read it?"

Spock, looking down into this strange orange thingy: "Looks like a fake lottery to me, Captain!"

Lt. Uhura: "Captain, an urgent message from the Federation. This is a 419 attack!"

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks perfect to me only with your eyesight I'd ask him to increase the font size as it comes out far too small to read.

I once did that purely to irritate a Lad until his mails were so large I could barely get one word on the screen at once Laughing

If he doesn't comply - just always make sure you get the spelling of every name he mentions wrong, so that you unnerve him that any payment you send is bound to be so badly spelled he'll never be able to receive it.

It's called Lad mind control - practice on a hamster first - then you'll be too powerful for any Lad to resist you. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had it on screen for a second then scrolled off immediately fearing retina damage.

Thats bloody awful Sad

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We really should fire off our ASEM's just like that, maybe add a few fluorescent colors? Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Bruce Banner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Offer this lad a job in the graphic design/web design/whatever department of your company. He's got such talent! Such an eye for attention grabbing methods! He deserves praise! Tell him how you usually delete e-mails like his, but the presentation is so top-notch that you can't help but know he's for real.
reno419
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, I'm not even planning on baiting this one. I already have two going on right now and as I'm still learning the ropes, that may be one too many. I just like to go through my catcher account and see what's there and this one just about blinded me. If anyone wants it, PM me and I'll pass it along.

R2Bait
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://uploader.polorix.net//files/347/hurt.gif

Shocked

Mod Tampering: Made a link- really annoying, flashing thing that makes your eyes water. TS
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Annoying ... yes, in an entertaining way Smile looks like an old arcade game flashing after 1 million points! - Well, I am strange altogether, I´ve been listening to Jen Derbender´s WU hotline message repeatedly and it just consists of annoying muisc, but strange music and peculiarly interesting...just slightly out off pitch but still listenable. Keeps one awake Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My eyes are burning Laughing

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Select, and copy paste into wordpad.

Definitely DON'T tell your lad about it, better yet, tell him how much you liked the email.

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ As above, keep it in your arsenal of weapons to fire back later, change the wording to suit what ever you want, then send it back and tell him it's in there

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ugh, my eyes! Shocked
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Say, thats a great way to send an "Secure MCTN Number".

Bury it in that type of message.

Anything to help prevent terrorisim. Thats what I say!

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It's called Lad mind control - practice on a hamster first

Come on Gomer that is just cruel to the hamster. Crying or Very sad Cut out the middle man. Twisted Evil

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic