SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I was researching a scumbag and found this

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.brickfish.com/Pages/Blogs/BlogView.aspx?bid=29589&scid=278&

Forgive me for reprinting it here - but it seems appropriate to remind people why we do what we do.

This scammer is an uber a$$ - to find this only confirms the need for his eradication. It appears to have begun as a Lotto scam and then swapped to a fake cheque, and from the volume of addies used this is possible a more sophisticated gang worthy of some special treatment. Twisted Evil

Quote:
"YOUR FULL NAMES: [not showing for obvious reasons]
YOUR WINNING NUMBERS:2 3 17 22 40 42
YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS: [not showing in case of spammers]
TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBERS: [not showing for obvious reasons]
YOUR AGE: 17
YOUR COUNTRY: U.S.A.
LANGUAGE: English
YOUR OCCUPATION: Junior in High school and working at Albertson's
HAVE YOU EVER WON A LOTTERY BEFORE: None, unless you count those fake, scamming ones
HOW DO YOU FEEL TO BE A WINNER: I don't know, I'm not sure if this lottery is real either. Right now I don't think we even have proper Health or Dental insurance, my mom can't get her car back, and she's on disability, so if this really is a real lottery and I've won, my whole family's life would definitely change for the better. Words wouldn't even begin to explain how happy it'd make everyone, especially my mom and grandmom, to win this money and finally live much better lives. My three younger brothers and I could finally pay for guitar/drum lessons, I could get my own car, my brother could get his own place, my mom would finally get her van back and also pay off the tens of thousands of dollars of debt she owes, all kinds of miracles would happen. Well, that's if we'd win this jackpot, which I'm almost 100% sure we didn't, seeing how every single one of these stupid online lotteries are always fake. I just wanted to let you guys know how cruel and evil you are for even making these things. I bet there are thousands of others out there who got the same email with like the same numbers, and they're all so excited to get off their welfare checks and move out of the ghettos or wherever they live, and soon they'll find out, just like I did long ago, that all these stupid online lotteries are fake, and then their hopes will be crushed and they'll be one step closer to giving up on life. I hate you kind of people, making us fill up with such high hopes and expectations, and then watch it all crumble to the floor as we realize we didn't actually win anything."

Long story short: After 4-5 months of exchanging emails back and forth, he finally agrees to send me the prize if I send him a moneygram to pay for the wire transfer fees. I claim he's scamming me, so he agrees to send me $4900 to pay for it, and a week or 2 later I get that check. I almost cry with happiness over the fact that I believed I actually won, and I gave some to my mom to make payments, take my best friends out to a movie, and promise another that I'd buy him a new PC. This was all with my own money of course, and I still had enough for the wire transfer fee. Then two days later, my bank account is negative $600. Turns out the check was fake, and the negative represents how much I spent on my friends and family the day that I thought I was going to be a multi millionaire. I had quit my job by then and had to use the last of my paychecks to pay it off.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Texas Twister
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is despicable.

The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Totally despicable. I have no qualms whatsoever about what we do here.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gomer
Do you have any on the scammers details, I haven't had a lotto win in quite a while.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes - but beware, this Lad is likely to mail bomb you if you upset him, so take precautions.

With a little trickery I have brought him into conflict with another Lad.

Mail bombing baiters is not acceptable behaviour and will be dealt with severely. Twisted Evil

This is his format - courtesy of Donato.

Quote:
2008-08-02
WINNING NOTIFICATION
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Ref: WINNING NOTIFICATION
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 19:36:40 -0500
Reply-To: [email protected]
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED!!
BRITISH WEB LOTTERY IS REGISTERED UNDER THE DATA PROTECTION ACT OF;
(Registration Z720633X)
The Marina Offices,
St Peters Yacht Basin,
Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 1HX England
(Customer Services)

Ref: WINNING NOTIFICATION

We happily announce to you the draw of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY, online Sweepstakes International program held on 27th july 2008. It is yet to be unclaimed and you are getting the final NOTIFICATION as regards this. Your e-mail address attached to the lucky numbers: 2, 3, 17, 22,
40, 42, And (Bonus ball(1Cool, which subsequently won you the lottery in the 1st category i.e. JACKPOT. You have therefore been approved to claim a totalsum of £2,543,170(Two Million Five Hundred And Forty
Three Thousand One Hundred And seventy Pounds Sterlings) in cash credited to file number KTU/902311832012/06 and Draw Number: 1137.

This is from a total cash prize shared amongst the(7)lucky winners in this category i.e JACKPOT bonus. All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions, associations, and
corporate bodies that are listed online. This is part of the
Country\\\'s Programme to fund for the Olympic Games in 2012 The £1.5bn Olympic lottery puzzle (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4719851.stm)

The Olympic fund-raising games will include a TV draw The National Lottery may have seemed a relatively simple way of helping pay for the Olympics. The Lottery must raise £1.5bn over the next seven years to pay its share of the public money going into the Olympics. A further £650m
will be raised from council tax in London and another £250m from the London Development Agency, while similar sums will be raised from ticket sales, marketing, sponsorship and the sale of television rights.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play
coupon.

In view of this, your £2,543,170 Pounds Sterling will be released to you our payment office in UK. Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning
information confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.

This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned. To file for your claim, please contact our Administration Assistant:
NAME: GRAHAM BETTS
TELL +447 024 041 987
Official Email: [email protected]

Endeavour to email him your full names, File and draw numbers, email address, telephone and fax numbers immediately.
unclaimedprizes

Congratulations from me and members of staff of THE

NATIONAL web LOTTERY®.

Yours faithfully,
Jordan Bradwell
Online Coordinator
For UK NATIONAL LOTTERY

Sweepstakes International Program © Copyright 2008 ®.

I tracked it down originally from this forum

LONGLINKY

and I copy one of his comments, which is quite sad and shows why few victims ever admit to being scammed.

Quote:
I was 17 and under the impression that if the money got put into my account, it would stay there. No one ever told me **** about waiting for a check to clear or anything. I thought that if it went into my account then that means the check cleared. Put yourself in my position. This happened a long ass time ago but even my best friends don't laugh at me for this, and they usually laugh at stupid things I do. Surely it wasn't the fact that they were the first people I thought of spending it on (after my mom) when I thought I won, it's not like I cared for other guys before myself and wanted to help them and thank them ASAP instead of making 100% sure that the check went through.

Anyways thanks SlinkyBlue for being the only non A-hole here.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be claiming my prize.
Fiji has some really strange laws about overseas funds :;
Texas Twister
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What do you mean by "he'll mail bomb you?" Does it mean he'll send a bunch of emails? Pardon my ignorance.

Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Quote:
Does it mean he'll send a bunch of emails?

Yes. Mail bombing - the act of sending large numbers of large email messages to the same server or email address in an attempt to cause heavy loads which result in performance loss or server failure.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes - there are a few Lads who will send undeliverable mails spoofing your addie. They then get returned to your addie and it looks to your provider as if you are spamming.

It's happened to me twice - but I barbecue the Lads rear end and spit roast it on a skewer and will do the same for any baiter who has the same trouble if they can identify the scammer involved.

It won't harm you, but I nearly lost all my baiting history and all my gmail addies as they were connected. It would be irresponsible not to warn you about a Lad with a history - so any new baiter can make their own choice whether to take part.

The rule being that baiters don't drop each other in the mire.

I can handle it easily now - and my speciality is annoying the crap out of Lads (hence all the death threats I get) - so climbing all over a Lad who is already psychotic, is fun. Very Happy

The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
Yes - but beware, this Lad is likely to mail bomb you if you upset him, so take precautions.

What do you mean by mailbomb and what are the precautions?

Smile

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ The_Boobs

My gmail addies were set up by invites from the other accounts I have, so when one got suspended they all got suspended. So it's better to set them up individually and use an isolated account for any Lad likely to mail bomb you.

Ideally you can use throwaway addies. Apart from that, any Lad who msbehaves in that manner will not only get punched into unconsciousness but I'll also kick three shades of sugar out of him. Very Happy

A Lad who is fighting or having to defend himself is not scamming or earning money - so I discourage their behaviour by means of the 'Pavlov's Dogs' principle. They misbehave - I make them feel pain. They then correct their behaviour.

As an example, I include their phone numbers in my mass baiting so that their most precious toys become useless with all the pointless calls they receive. They also remain on my hit list for life, and my repeat mass baiting lists too.

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
As an example, I include their phone numbers in my mass baiting so that their most precious toys become useless with all the pointless calls they receive.

The beauty of the phone number is that it has a much longer shelf life than an email address. I worked one mugu for six months before moving on.

Most of them receiving calls put it into voice mail which often results in repeated attempts by the calling mugus to get through. "Cha-ching" for the wireless companies and Laughing for us.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Acer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting. I've got few chops in the works right now, maybe I'll be able to utilize this guy's wrath to make some lotto lads lives hell. Twisted Evil

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
DEAR : Hiro Nakamura,
you are to make payment with the bank details below

kindly send to us via email a scan copy of the bank transfer slip for documentation purpose.
we await your payment information.

best of luck

Mr. L4RRY M00R3

Alan has his details Rolling Eyes
I look forward to the mail bomb.
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to double post.
Me to him:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Moore,

I seem to be having trouble with the bank wire transfer.
As you originally adviced I have decided to use western union, I have uploaded the receipt
for you here:
(Mysafeimage site, awesome tool.. receipt stops loading just before it hits the MTCN)

Regards,
Hiro Nakamura.

Quote:
Dear Hiro Nakamura,
your email was recieved,kindly copy out the western union payment
information and send to us via email for confirmation,

Regards
Mr Larry

He seems to be quite clever, shame he just walked into an almighty dollar chop.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic