SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottolad 'went' to SSC Cameroon & Benin;$$ goes to Niger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i think MGomer has put his foot down.

Quote:
Hello ihava,

I have made my Point so it is left for you to come to Nigeria and meet the man i assigned for you or come over to meet me in the UK.

Thanks

Im thinking the UK might be the best option at the moment. unless anyone has any other ideas

ok air port with a sign

Quote:
Mr Gomer
why are you being so rude all of a sudden?
i travelled here to help you and you throw it back at me. 20,000km is no small distance to travel. i have been through so much yet you now make me do more.

tell me who is your contact in nigeria and how do i ccontact them?
i just want my house back
Ihava

what other air ports are the in nigeria ihava can go to? other than lagos and abuja

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
what sort of games are all this?

Laughing They've about had it.

Yes, it's gonna be Nigeria for the final leg, I fear... Mrmicheal has quit I am afraid Laughing

The lad back home is the stupid one it seems; I called yesterday to try to hold micheal by telling him I was coming, but it was too late; he had gone, damn... Missed him by just 3 hours. I spoke to the lad back home, wants me to go to Nigeria Shocked

OK so Abuja or Lagos: Well, I think that they are from Lagos (in which case Ihava goes to Abuja), but we better check IPs. Can any one help with pin-pinting exact location with an IP?

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://simbasafaricamp.webs.com/ - Nigeria & Guinea

He surely couldn't make it a hat-trick of camps, could he?.... Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He surely couldn't make it a hat-trick of camps, could he?.... Very Happy

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo...

I don't know Confused Master could give it a try Laughing

Edit: Alf sent this to gomer-lad, gomer-baiter, mrmicheal..
(I am vairy confused)
Quote:
nothinh hapens until i figure out which is the good adres, ok.

what is the telephone number for mr micheal and were is he? I need to
talk to him. i feel bad and want to make sure that hes compensated for
his trouble him and his asistant that traveled with him. will 10,000
do. i hope that is not an insult ok.

i dont know if i should stil go to kandi then? is mr gomer in africa?
Ihava mentioned this as a ?

we have to get the adrese sorted and i don ttalk to gomer adres THERE
ARE NOW 4 ogf them!!! only to micheal adres or lotery adres.

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"

Last edited by juju4u on Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Master
Quote:
Im thinking the UK might be the best option at the moment. unless anyone has any other ideas

I agree Doc,Alf and Ihava are all in west africa. Sending one of them to the UK with all of its camera's may be interesting. Lots of plot room for chop or Nigerian road trips left with remaining characters.

The real question is who goes to the UK. Looks like the lads are refocusing on Ihava opening another long shot trip to Cameroon.
Doc escaping with the right case? If Alf goes what reason can be used for Ihava to stay for more than a day or two? (Paul reconcilliation) In another twist Ihava's mother could wind up in London with another pot of gold to see if oga's British alter ego is ghost or real

One thing that is interesting the lad's are bullies looking to pick on the weak (Someone mentioned this before juju I think) An argument against a role for Paul

5imba 5afari UK with camps in Scotland and Wales might be over the line. They might be game for series of gentlemens hunt clubs called 5afari at home.

@juju Plot holes the things of fiction.

The more I have read through this it would appear that there is more discipline or trust within the lads than normal they may have contacts in the UK. It is scary imagining what would have happened to 4lf in Benin.

@ Master
Quote:
what other air ports nigeria. . .

I'm on it..
Airports http://www.aircraft-charter-world.com/airports/africa/nigeria.htm
Customs are needed for flights from Cameroon. A schedlued flight will need an ICAO code for the airport. (There are sometimes unregistered scheduled flights in third world countries Smile unlikely across borders ) I'l PM you and Juju when I have flight information

@juju "Can any one help with pin-pointing IP? " http://www.whois.sc/ will identify the owner of the IP address and their contact information. I started to create a data base of internet cafes for lagos and many don't have assigned IP's they are connected to one of several service providers who owns the IP's they use. The IP's for any given internet cafe is generally locked until their service provider restarts which with west african power often

p.

Last edited by pablo on Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:20 pm; edited 5 times in total
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As far as I could tell, this was his vacation itinerary;
he made it in under a month (and still had time for a lovely all expenses paid 2 weeks in jail Laughing )

Orange is outbound legs;
blue is homeward;
red is in a police car

(kinda-sorta)

... The jail cell was in Baffousam... When the lad in Nigeria bailed his ars out to come to Benin, that is where he re-emerged; Baffousam happens to be the local 'capital' for the region.

Lagos, nigeria to douala, cameroon 708miles
douala to yaounde 144miles
yaounde to limbe 190miles
limbe to Mundemba 118miles
mundemba to bafoussam 182miles
bafoussam to cotonou, Benin 712miles
cotonou to parakou 264miles
parakou to lagos, Nigeria 315miles

TOTAL 2633miles

4237km

Last edited by juju4u on Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

needs more mles

You are dead MUMU!!!!
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

we'll post a bunch of IPs. Need to figure out if they are in abuja or lagos (I think lagos). The more talented members can help us figure it out

wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some notes; Great bait! Some great images, that bridge into the jungle, priceless!
I love the "i havent taken my bath" oh the indignity!

They have continued to stick to the "need to get back to the UK" theme. I really believe they are UK based.

Gomer has ties in Abuja, maybe thats where he is from originally.

As for bullies, Gomer pays to sent (2) guys to get some papers signed? Whats the assistant for? Holding the pens? If he hadnt been wearing a watch they would have been in jail.

This is just an investment gone bad for Gomer, he is too frkn smooth about this. This has cost him a bunch of money over the last 3 weeks.

Thumbs up @ Juju , that itinerary is great, lots of bus time with visions of cash in Michael head.

Last edited by wanamaker on Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

phone calls to mrmicheal; I was Alf, @Master did a camio as "the cat" Mr. Green ...

In the first the quality was real bad, so I had to hang up. This is where he starts to whine & cry:

http://www.4shared.com/file/59150816/715550db/michealhome1.html

This is a second call, we laughed about the crazy doctor & Ihava (15mins) Shocked
http://www.4shared.com/file/59151092/84e2817/michealhome2.html

Recorder kicked off so I had to fire it back up:
http://www.4shared.com/file/59151246/b909462d/michealhome3.html

...Then the cat apparently chewed through the line Mr. Green

Shocked We cannot believe it but he is still hooked and will be travelling anew.

He will be emailing 5imba a letter of appologie Laughing
& he has agreed to deducting $4,800 from the cash so I can pay his bills at 5imba camp
LOL_sign

It would be funny if skinner could call about the unpaid bills, 3,300 for cameroon & 1,500 for Benin.

Last edited by juju4u on Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like things are good. Puts a smile on my face. Great call. Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The calls are hillarious. I think M1chae1 was planning to send someone to Cameroon to Ihava. They are really very hooked. I think 5imba will get a hat trick at least out of this one.

I would say there is a connected lad in London. Before Alf talked about Nigeria, Michea1 suggested a meeting in UK. Laughing

Sure be interesting to hear Michae1's post call review with Gomer. (We are still going to get our money don't worry)

One thing in the call what is the real relation between Michael and Gomer. He wasn't concerned on the call with Gomer. Two plus weeks of screw ups and he is still in a position to negotiate without hesitation. (Gomer = Michael I think juju4u has email to show two people, Michae1 oga possibly)

It doesn't get better than this. :0

p.

Last edited by pablo on Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So is there any possibility of Mister Michaels going back to Cameroon...??

Or maybe Niger..??

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Beats me (shrug)

Would that be better then 5imba camp Nigeria... Where is that anyhow (far enough)?

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The new camp in Nigeria is located in Yankeri, which I believe is about 200 miles NE of Abuja.

Its quite a journey from Lagos... Very Happy

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The call in some ways is off the scale.

Here is a guy who just spent 2 weeks in a county guest house actually speculating out loud that he is trying to arrange for someone to go meet with Ihava and when asked offered that if he is free he would go.

Its been a rough 2+ weeks but it is more like difficulties on the road interfering with his objectives.

He is right now is trying to develop plan B. (1ucy email)

p.

Last edited by pablo on Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@5imba-Ok, so maybe once you get a chance to listen to those calls you can help us figure out if we can try for another over border (cameroon or Niger) safari, or if we should do the nigeria camp. I guess it doesn't hurt to try for another x-border... Can always negociate down... 5imba Nigeria sounds quaint Mr. Green

Master & I are scratching our heads over what to do next as it is simply unbelievable that he is still hooked this well. Shocked Shocked Shocked

I say he has no isues with the 5imba shuttle any longer; I look forward to that letter of appologie (maybe send him a bill - $4,800???) Laughing

@Paul - Thanks for all the input.

I have RL for a while Crying or Very sad

EDIT to add: Sent this off to micheal, cc gomer2 ( Twisted Evil well, he did say gomer2, that's what I heard)
Quote:
It was nice talking with you on the phone today and I am sorry for all that you went through. Note that there was a cat and I hate cats i dont kknow where he came from. the fury basterd was rite next to the phone alrite and he mesed up the lines. then i could not get throu. i have no phones again now.

i quit drinkin all this has made me realize there a problem. also the doctor freaked me out. well, exept fro tonite ill have a few drinks now to relax and think about all that has hapened with a calm head. i am dirty from the rod and need a bath. i miss the maseuse at the camp those were good masages.

Ihava talks to me sometimes but not always shes more preoccupied with having fun like you figred out. do please meet her if you fancy. she has to deliver the money. did you know theres a 5imba camp in nigeria as well? Laughing
so no more of this monkey busines lets finish this once and for all. also i realy do want to give you that mone i dont know wat to do about your 5imba camp bills but as agred to by you i wil use your mone to pay for it. pleas dont forget to rite a leter of apologie to 5imba opk?

Alf

I just listened to the calls & think it may be the lad that stayed at home base; not mr. micheal (?).

Quote:
Is the cat talking on the phone Laughing

Dr. Fromus is looking for Alf:
Quote:
Good evening Gentlemen.

Please note that I am searching for Mr. Wizcunson, whom has escaped
treatment and must take his medicine immediately. If you should know
of his whereabouts, please contact me directly on this box (do not
contact Bernie Rhodes or the 5imba 5afari Camps). I am prepared to pay
a reward for information leading to his capture.

Warmest Regards,

Joeseph Fromus DDS LSMFT

Some of the hackers are gettin' pissed:
(sent to all the gomer addys, for added confusion Twisted Evil )
Quote:
I SEE U R A VERY DULL IGBO BOY. U IDIOT BUSMAN OF VILAGE CHARACTAR. U R A ROADSID BEGER N U BEG FO SMAL MONEY TO GO CAFE N BUY HOUR TIME. BUT NO MAGA EVER IN U BOX. U NO GET LEVEL AT ALL 4 THIS JOB. U DEY WORTLESS TOUT N A SMALL SMALL YAHOO BOY. U NO EVER VISIT NA WESTIE (scammer WU name here) N U NO GO SEE CONTROL NUMER IN U HOLE LIFE. U NO FIT TO USE COMPUTER, LET ALONE GET ON INTERNETS U MODERFUKIN MUMU!!!!

I DONE DEY BLESSED FO THIS BUSINESS. NA FULL GUY MAN N I GO MAK SHU SAY I CHOP UR DOLARS WELL WELL. U NO FIT RECH HALVE WHERE I DON RECH. UR NAAME N FAMELY NAME R AT OKIJA SHRINE FOOLLLLL!! I DEY SPEAK TO ARUSI OKIJA TO STRIK U DOWN. NA COME CARY MEAN DE GOMER BOYZ DEY SEND U TO GRAVE MUMU!!!! WHERE NO ONE WILL EVER FIND UR DEAD BODY N U WILL DECAY N ROTEN UNTILL VOLTURES WILL COME EAT UR INTESTIN N UR LIVER.

REMAIN CURSED U HE GOAT BASTERD.

(thanks to devguy who wrote this)

Last edited by juju4u on Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

haha i forgot i threw a couple of arnie quotes in there. anyone guess where they are from

Ihava putting the word out to mr michael
Quote:
Hello Michael
It Ihava here it is quite early in the morning. i had the most wonderful evening. I dont usually drink but i did tonight. it was quite fun i fell into some bushes with my legs in the air it was soooo funny.
It reminded me of this one time at band camp.

Uncle alf sent me some mail saying you would come to Yaounde so i can give you the money. I still have $40,000. Alf is a little upset at what you have gone through.
please let me know when i can expect you. im looking forward to it
Thanks
Lucy

edit

replies from Mr gomer lad looks like mr michael wrote the second part and the first line was send by mr gomer dont know what going on there. maybe Mr gomer has taken over mr michaels email address.
Quote:
you have to come to nigeria and meet Micheal Williams .
He is in Nigeria now ok

Compliment to you
I am supprise at you that you still reply those hacker well i am disappointed that you still send then email,let me inform you that i am disappoint in you and that your doctor is looking for you.
i am immediately give the correct email address of Mr Harry gomer which [email protected] , stop relying those hacker,becos they even reply me ok.
Pls call me tonight ,i want to speak with you so we can arrange how you and ihave will meet me in Nigeria before i go back to London.
I will for wait for you Alfred and ihave at nigeria Lagos International Airport before going back to London.
So call me tonight ok
You have my number which is +2348xxxxx.
That is my number i will be waiting for your call tonight.
Micheal

second one from mr gomer lad
Quote:
stop replying harry gomer2 micheal inform you before he is the hacker ,
You can ask micheal he will tell you,just call him ok
Gomer,

Ihava's reply to mr gomer

Quote:
Mr Gomer
why would Mr Michael tell alf he was coming then you say he is not?
I think i see why you couldn't organise a root in a brothel.Im sure i can make it worth his while and he wont have to pay for it either. Tell me is he a big man?
Ihava

Mod edit - edited to remove email address and phone number - SP

You are dead MUMU!!!!
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Thanks SP Smile

^That settles it then, home base is in Lagos. They were posing as a U.K. lotto official that flew to Africa... So they said "meet me in Abuja" to make it seem like mrmicheal is waiting near the main int'l airport / capital city... Make sense?

He wants to hear Ihava's voice, that may be a problem.

No replies this morning to either the Doc or the 'hackers'. 2 email to Alf; this one
Quote:
i think its now better you meet Micheal in nigeria before he leaves for London
Gomer
....insert same cr@p sent to ihava in above post...

Alf replied thusly:
Quote:
Well how am i to know which adres is which this is very confusing and
if they are hakers then why did you and micheal write to them on mails
to me. if you want to stop the comfusion rite now just get an adres
box that is not gmail,
like maybe that live thing or so. make one lik

donot tell the doctor were i am he is an bad man.

listen i need to talk with micheal becuase yesterdya i thout i had
along talk with him and now i think that it was his asistance. why
would this hapen? what is the meaning of this? what is going on?
where i smicheal? is his asistant trying to steal mone?
i wil write to
micheal.

last i heard Ihava was on way to meet at Abouja like the man said on
the phone yesterday. we have to hury and finish this now that paul is
loking for us, pleas stop mesing up ok?

also pleas npte ihava has split presonality disorder ok. sometimes she
thinks she is lucy.
i know it sstragbe ok but pleas work with me on
this be understanding thanks

Paul Irwin, the auzie, wrote Alf:
Quote:
Oi Alf
where in the blazes is Ihava. I have searched high n low for her in
yaounde but shes hidin from me somewhere n wont answer me mail. Has
she still got tha Mula she stole from me. she better have. why does
she need it anyway?
where are ya mate I will come n get ya so we can find her tagetha.
Blazes there is some fine weaponry to be had in these parts. got
meself a nice litttle 45 this mornin. cant wait ta try it on someone
or something. might see if i can go far a hunt later.
anyway give us a hoy
Paulo

So Alf forwarded Paul's email to the lad & everyone involved, w/ this added:
Quote:
HOLY SH1 T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody this is serious! I do not want this man to find me!!!! Look
at teh picture!
Mrmicheal and mr gomer pleas, pleas, pleas, dont tell him wgere i am ok????
Ihava, what can you do to coalm him down? Is he in yaounde? are you in
yaounde? has he founf you?
oh ihava, or is it lucy today, why did you have to get involve with
this lunastic?>

mrmicheal we have to talk! i thought i talked with you yesterdey but
it was your asistance i think that was posing as you. i am very
woried! he seems nice and i fid not realizer it at the time. now i can
see it was not your voice! so what is going on?

A pic of Paul was attached for good measure:

^^ This is Paul Irwin, brother of the late croc. hunter, I am told Surprised

And finally, mrmicheal ady got this:
Quote:
Mike i talked yesterdey with your asistance he said it was you. idid
not now at the time but i think hes tryin to steal your mone? if i cal
now wil i get you? i wil call.after you sedn me apicture ok.

i must now it is you. pleas you have to send me a picture of you
holding a siign that only i will recognize. i want you to take a
picture holding a sign that says
I WORK FOR GOMER PYLE
pleas do this and make it with big leters that are well visible make
the sine at least one half meter big ok.
you have to do this becuas
otherwise i dont know what to think is going on. i want to now its you
and not a haker again or thief ok.

also the 5imba people stil want me to pay the bill for $4,800. they
say they never got apologie from you for mking them look so much for
you. i haev negociated with them that they wil remove $1500 from the
buill and make it $3,300 if you send the letter of apologie so pleas
do this becaus its coming from your mone ok. pleas make it a good long
apologie so they wont be stresed.

i spent the nite in kandi it is an intersting town. i cant belive you
ddi not wait for me at parakouo. i sat in a tub and soaked myself
after being so dirty from the rod. i drank burbon wiski and somked
cigares in the tub
. it was noce. i thought about all that has hapen
and I what to do next. i am going to nigeria to meet you ro the other
man. i want to checkout the 5imba camp in nigeria. it is a diferent
hotel then the others. here for you si the informations mr b3rnie
rodes semt

http://simb@[email protected]/[email protected]

i must go ther to deliver the car anyway so it best fro both of us.
you can come met me and send your asistance for ihava in abouja
airport if not done so already. that you have to see with her ok. i
wil make arnagments with b3rnie for the camp top pick you up. pleas do
not mis the sutle bus this time. can you be tomorow or monday at
Ibadan or Kano Nigerai?

i am waiting to hear from you NOW

EDIT to add:
Strategy:
Quote:
I have mentioned that ihava is on her way to abuja airport; ihava said that she is in yaounde, i think. The confusion comes from the fact that ihava & alf have bad correspondence skills. 2 ways to play it:
1. ihava went to abuja & came back; micheal did not show. not very plausible
2. alf is wrong, come to yaounde.

I prefer a helicopter crash in niger, in a few days, after alf goes to 5imba nigeria. we get the lads moving to nigerian 5imba, then alf leaves urgently to go to hospital in niger to see injured ihava

IPs:
41.223.248.242 Benin* Aug 14, 2008 11:20 AM (parakou?)
81.91.230.212 Benin* Aug 12, 2008 4:54 PM (cotonou)
81.91.227.14 Benin* Aug 12, 2008 11:49 AM
41.219.193.209 Nigeria (Lagos)* Aug 11, 2008 8:46 PM
(not listed here - while in Benin, some micheal addy emails came from Nigeria)
They are definately playing 'pass-the-addy'

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't believe these guys are still hooked. Shocked Shocked Very Happy
IDIOTS! Laughing
Quote:
I prefer a helicopter crash in niger, in a few days, after alf goes to 5imba nigeria. we get the lads moving to nigerian 5imba, then alf leaves urgently to go to hospital in niger to see injured ihava

Tahoua, Niger has a small hospital. My Joe didn't go there because of a cholera epidemic, and Tahoua is filled with "rebel assholes." It's at the edge of the sahara desert, and very hot there. They might like it. Later, I suggest that Alf or Ivana deposit money in a bank account for them in Agadez (even farther north, and full of Touareg rebels.) Maybe they will move on the money if the characters are not in the picture, and you give them a nice email from the bank manager. I'm sure getting adequate documentation is not an issue. We tried to get our lad to go there, but he was too timid. Your lads do not seem to suffer from this character flaw. Very Happy

<<I was also extremely insulted that you would make up the story about a cat chewing up your telephone line. Only stupid rodents do that sort of thing. Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^The thing about the cat wasn't planned ahead, it just happened (I do like cats & hold monkeys in contempt); can't speak for Master (he was the one meowing). Very Happy

The bank in Niger thing - Brilliant & perfect Thumbs up - In the end we can try this. I have no idea how the modality would work though.
...simply open an account in the lad's name; for whatever reason they have to go to that specific branch, and this is verified by the bank manager (via email Wink )(?)

POLL results:
Poll :: Who was on that call? (pg.9)

A policeman & tourism official?..................68% [ 11 ]
A taxi driver & his wife?...............................6% [ 1 ]
Newly recruited Cameroon scammers?......18% [ 3 ]
None of the above, see my post:.................6% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 16

Edit to add:

I have two emails from mrmicheal addy, 1 from gomer-lad addy. I will post them separately later along with Alf's responses.
The lad has either made plans to go from Lagos to Abuja (to meet Ihava), or has done so already / is on his way.
Not sure if the original 'mrmicheal' has quit & been replaced or not.
The IP is 81.199.44.141 (satellite provider Sad ) so we can't pinpoint the location for now.

The good news is an Abuja safari is baked-in Very Happy .
The bad news is that he is quite insistent now that Alf must go meet him in Abuja. Sad
Also he has ignored the request for an appologie letter to 5imba & picture holding a sign Mad .
Alf will remind him of our (his) priorities. Laughing
Gomer-lad addy will be replaced with a non-gmail addy Thumbs up

The plan is shaping up rather nicely Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy : Smile Razz
.Alf will go to 5imba Nigeria and insist mugu join him there (for now).
.Ihava will be compliant (or not), the choper accident while site-seeing over Niger will be beyond her control - >>>@Master ok? Wink
.Of course when Alf learns of her injuries he will immediately take off for Niger to the imaginary private 'collonial' clinic of our choice.
.Simultaneously Paul Irwin will contact Gomer-lad 'cos he wants to steal the lotto winnings Twisted Evil He too will have a case full of cash Laughing
...Eventually if mugu won't come to Niger - The money will be left in a bank acct in his name at a fictional bank (?) - He'll just have to go there!
(then again, who the heck knows what will really happen)

Last edited by juju4u on Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:33 am; edited 4 times in total
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest email exchange:

Gomer-lad worried about the hakers:
Quote:
Well let me inform you that i was never in Kandi and i was never in africa ok. Micheal is there meet him up in nigeria before he leaves
Gomer

On 8/16/08, alf wizcunson wrote:
whats this all about? hackstars agin?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Aug 15, 2008 12:39 AM
Subject: Re: What is goin on?????
To: alf wizcunson
Cc: Gomer-Lad

Attn Mr Alf
I am in Kandi now
please you must contact me so we can finish deal ok.
Once we meet i will have you funds trasnfered to you bank.
I sorry for what Mr Michael put you threw. He will be fire from his
job when i see him for his stupid fool
please do send phone or mail me soonest ok
Mr Gomer12

From micheal addy:
(These is micheal)
Quote:
Complimnt to you
Yeah alfred how is every thing,well i want to inform you that i have been very sick for some day since i came back from benin republic.
Well you can call me on these number,its my personer number in Nigeria +234805244xxxx, any thing you call you will reach me ok.
Well i have made plans for us to meet in Abuja,whichi believe will be more safe and closer for me ,so when are you coming ,we are in a new week ok now we need to get every thing fast ok. So i can return back to london.
So These is the Direction,take a flight from Cotouon to Lagos, or Flight from Parakuo to lagos ,just ask then ,from lagos you can go by road or take any flight to Abuja the Nigeria Capital,There i will be waiting for you at the Airport to pick you up.
So when youbook a flight just give me the information and time of delivery ok.

So you can call me with my cell phone number i will be waiting for your call ok.
Regards to you
Micheal

Alf replied:
Quote:
Hi mike i got your mail. I am sorry to hear you are sick. for this
reason i am now more resolved then ever to get you the money that i
hold aside for your trouble as personla compensation away from you
rsalary wiht the lotto company, ok? like i said to your asistance,
there is 10000 set aside for you and i must deduct the money owed to
the 5imba 5afari company. As for me, never have I been beter, thank
you for asking. I do not drink curently as the adventures we have had
have taught me some lesons nevertheless i look forward to kicking back
a few botles with you wen we finaly meet we can have a good laugh
about all that has hapened?

I am curently in Niger. After a long soak in a bath reflecting on
these adeventures i thought to myself. hey, alf, you only live once.
mike i would rather die young then live a dull life to an old age. so
i been visiting more national parks that are on this amazing continent
of yours. much like Ihava and her monkeys at park ma-am, i have a
newfoundland love for nature. I am in yet another wildlife park, this
is fantastic!

Why did i not hear back for so long? You mail me at nite? It is now
very late almost morning even? your email was a great disapointment to
me. How am i to know that it is really you? what of the asistance that
was posing as you on the phone? what of the hakers? tel gomer to not
rite back with one of those four gmail boxes i mix them up. mike i
realy dont know if its you this has freaked me out ok.

i will not call you nor tell you were i am until you do 3 things that
i asked in my previous mail . you ignored it. you do that then we will
make the arangments and i willnow it is safe. as fro Ihava i beleive
you two have a date planed, but i warn you if you dont reasure me that
its you and not a dangerous man then i will ask her to not go.

1. i talked yesterdey with your asistance or you?

2. send me a picture of you holding a sine that only i will
recognize. i want you to take a
picture holding a plakard that says
I WORK FOR GOMER PYLE
make it with big leters that are well visible make the sine at least
one half meter big

3. send the letter of apologie to bernie rodes and 5imba safri company
make it a good long
apologie so they wont be stresed.

i hope you feel beter. Alf

And this very comical one from micheal addy,
written in preposterously ginormous font
I had to scroll down there were only a few words per line Laughing Gee, do you think he means it?
Quote:
Thanks for the mail,but lt me that inform you that i can only meet you in Abuja ,there is no problem i will pick Ihave up in Abuja my self ok.
I will not be able to meet you up in Ibadan except you wil have to Drive to the State call Edo state ,two state from Ibadan ,then i will meet you up.
i will not like to stress my self any more ok,you have to stresss you self these time and make sure you see me ,and understand tht the document are all in place.
As soon you get to nigeria just give me a call on 0805244xxxx ok but when out side Nigeria you use +234805244xxxx.
Well Inform Ihave to let me know about her flight information so i can pick her up ok.
I will be waiting for your call and email regarding coming to Nigeria.
Regards to you
I want to inform you tha harry gomer email Id is [email protected] He will open another email id soon ok
Micheal

This email contained a 1k attachment called micealwilliam.htm. I dare not open it!

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, if this ends now, it was going to happn eventually. Kudos to you guyhs for keeping this poor bastard on the rod for so long. I am very impressed.

Awesome work! Thumbs up

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Very Happy Hopefuly it doesn't end just yet. He is going to abuja. With any luck he will deliver 5imba a 'hat-trick' of SSC safaris & for the finale he might just get stranded in Niger... If all goes to plan.

Sorry for these long posts; maybe we should move this thread to the 'publish your work forum'.

For some reason he trusts Alf the most, & I don't think he is really trying to communicate w/ Ihava; I have no update from Master.

Email exchange:
1. More 'kackstar' pressure:
Quote:
from alf wizcunson
to MICHEAL WILLIAMS
subject Fwd: What is goin on?????

see

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Aug 17, 2008 9:25 PM
Subject: Re: What is goin on?????

To: alf wizcunson

Atension Mr. Alfred

mr micheals did not found you at parakou .i came to kandi my self to
found you .please i have stress becos of you ?where are you mr alfred
?mr micheals is dead ok

i want you to come to abuja ok .i will pick you my self at the airport

ok .do have the money money ?i hold documents for you ok .its hury now
ok .i want to call on my peronel phone ok

2. from micheal addy
(This is micheal)
Quote:
Compliment to you

Pls me and ihave have not yet made any plans for her coming to Nigeria, so pls make sure she is not communicate with those hackers .

Pls give her my email address, [email protected] and my cell phone number =234805244xxxx, and I want to ask you some thing Mr Alfred, When ever you call me ,your number is always on private call,pls I want you not to ever call me with private call or number, I want to really know where you are ,if really you are real.

You should look for means to always call with country phone number not always on Internet call, those numbers are use for scam and I am having doubt in you ok

So call me and I want you number to show on my screen not private call any more or let me know the reason of the private or withheld calls ok

Regards and reply back.

Michael Williams

Quote:
HI there feeling beter i see. i hope that it is really you and not the
hakers or som eso caled asistance. i also got a mail that syas micheal
is dead?. i will wait to see the picture identifying you woth a sine
that only i will now to recognize. for now i am afraid of who i am
talking ot.

3. from micheal addy
(These is Micheal Williams)
Quote:
Regards to you Mr. Alfred

I understand your email and I want you to know that yesterday was Sunday and it to me so much time to get a café to send you an email .By God grace I was able to get one and in I sent you that email, well I want you to understand that I am trying to recover from my illness and by God grace am ready to serve you better now. Laughing

You know when I got back form Republic of Benin, I was very angry and I was tired, Thumbs up and I inform my assistance to pick up my call and reply all call, he should act as me because I never wanted to speak to any one even my boss call and he did the same, one I was angry with you and even my boss Harry Gomer. So when I was up I did not send any mail till yesterday when I came on line and saw long mail from you. I only send mail from my boss and ask him to forward the email to you.

Well I want you to understand that my boss will be changing his email address, with immediately effect, I have asked him immediately ok.

I want to state that you only called my line on Saturday and since then I have not receive any call from you. And it was my assistance who spoke to you.

I gave you my number so you will not be confuse about those hackers ,my number again is +234805244xxxx, Right now any time you call ,I am always on line with the phone, its my cell phone and I am waiting for you before leaving back to London ok.

Then as for the Picture holding a sign that say that I work for Harry Gomer Pyle, I will immediately get a photo lab and I will send that to you immediately Very Happy but I believe you have my picture ok, so don’t worry your self all is in place, your document is with me and I will give then to you as soon as I meet with you,

I will send an apology letter to 5imba 5afari Camp now ok,just that I am very angry with what happened in Cameroon and at the same time what happened in Benin Republic, you know its painful ,well I will apology to them, ok and I will send you copy of the apology. Very Happy

Well I will be waiting for you call, I will send an email to ihave now given her direction of were I am to meet here. Means she will need to take a flight coming to Abuja, I will inform my self or my assistance to pick her up at the Air port in Abuja, Nigeria.

Well I am waiting for your call regards to you

Michael Williams

Quote:
yes i await your picture with the sine it is for my piece of mind.

i think its not fai rthat you left benini becuase i was coming to get
you myself to parakou. you gave up on me and left so fast you know. if
tht is even you were in parakou> but then just like that there was no
more way to find you. why? and then this phone call with somebody
pretending to be you.

if it realy is you then i am sory for you rtrouble because. that is
why i put aside some money for you rtrouble but first prove that is
you. after that i feel safe to call but not before ok.

4. He's emailing Ihava the niece at her uncle Alf's addy?!?!?!
(DIRECTION FOR IHAVE WHEN SHE IS COMING ,PLS LET ME KNOW WHEN SHE IS COMING? )
Quote:
Compliment to you Ihave

I want to inform you that I have spoken to Alfred and he say you will be coming down to Nigeria. Well I am making every plans for you to come down to See me ok.

Well Alfred request I gave you a good direction regarding that

You are to take a flight down to Nigeria Via Virgin international Air line. They might sland you in lagos or Abuja ,but just tell then that you want then to land you at Abuja.

That you are going to Abuja,so these is my number ok +234805244xxxx.

I will be waiting for your call and information of your flight ,so I want to know regarding your comng ok.

Micheal

Quote:
yes that is good if it realy is micheal. ihava will make her plans
with you i canot do this for her? tell me the day when you know ok.

5. Pathetic appologie:
(APOLOGY FROM MICHEAL WILLIAMS)
Quote:
5imba 5afari Camp

I wish to apology for what has been happened so far, its has never been my will to fail, in as much as I have never been pick up by your drivers, when ever the need arises.

Well I wish to say that I am sorry so far, what happened in Cameroon was not my will but I was fast and wanted to see Alfred so I can immediately go back to London and resume work, but still now I have not been able to go back to London, because I need to see him before going back.

I must say that Alfred has inform me that he was going to pay for the experience incur so far but I must confess that it was not my fault. ,I would have sent an apology mail for long but I was very angry with my self and Alfred .

I have also go through a lot trying to see Alfred. Well I wish to apology for every thing and I do hope you will understand all my deed.

Regards and thanks

Michael Williams
Quote:
did you sedn it to them or just to me?
well mike i will see with them if they are wiling to not charge for
benin like they said they would if yo apologise. it looks to me like
that is not a very sincere apologi but instead you blame them for
everithing. if i were you i would send a beter one it is your mone
that i am tring to get to not pay you now. you say it is not your
fault and this is not an apologie. i will ask. it is your 1,500 i am
tring for afteral.

6. gomer-lad gets a new addy:
(NEW EMAIL ADRESS,YOU CAN CONFIRM FROM MICHEAL)
Quote:
Well Alfred ,i wish to inform you that i have change my email identity ,so i believe both of us will be protected from hacker ok.
YOU CAN ALWAY RELY BAY THESE EMAIL OK
Gomer

Quote:
yes i can confirm but how do i now its you. micheal is the key to
relate you to the real gomer on this adres he is?

so please do this. when micheal goes to take a picture holding the
sine for me to make sure its him. please ask him to take a second sine
picture to on this plakard he can write
THERE IS ONLY ONE
GOMER PYLE

that way i will know that this is the adres ok. understand?

he will be there anyways with a camera so its not a problem. please do
this so i am at ease once and for all since i also wory about ihava
and have not heard and i want to get her away from those hakers ok.
undrestand?

and while he is there i think he should take another picture too. like
i told you idf he can apologise real good to the 5imba 5afari company
then i will try to get them to not charge at all for the rooms and all
the buses they sent looking for him when he got lost. so if he can add
a picture to the apologie i hope i can get a full refund of all the
4,800 then that way i will give micheal the full 10,000 that i have
for him ok?
write on the sine:
5IMBA I AM SORY I MISED THE SHUTLE
IN CAMEROON AND IN BENIN

and also you could do one that says
I LOVE 5IMBA 5AFARI CAMPS
its a sugestion you now i would do it for 4,800 refund and i want for
micheal to have this mone for his trouble.

this is alf now prove who you are

EDIT to add: Sent this also:
Quote:
News of Ihava

ok so look here is the thing she is very confuse. she says that one man wants to meet her in cameroon and another two man asking for in abouja. i am deeply concerned and told her to not do anything. the first thinh to do is get this straie with who is who and wat is hapening. i rite to you because i di not trust the gomer boxes now, please tell gomer baout this. i have now a new mailbox for hoim and this will prove the real one if i get a plakard pictures like i asked on that box. if it is him he will tell you and you will take the picture then i will now.

once we get all figured out then we can set up your transaction with ihava on thursday, ok.

there is also woruing news of her crazy boyfriend paul that is looking here in africa for her i am afraid of him and what he wants.

also if the doctor contacts you dont tealk to him, thanks.

also i can work out a deal with 5imba people if you apologize real good thank you for what you hav already done but if you do it with poictures i can get the full 4800 refund and then i give it to you ok. talk to gomer i told him waht yo uneed to do and i hope the new box id the real gomer so he can tel you. what will you fo with the money? buy a car in london?

standing by
alf

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad says this, his first little shred of doubt from the beginning of the bait:
Quote:
I want you not to ever call me with private call or number, I want to really know where you are ,if really you are real.

You should look for means to always call with country phone number not always on Internet call, those numbers are use for scam and I am having doubt in you ok

So call me and I want you number to show on my screen not private call any more or let me know the reason of the private or withheld calls ok
And then in the very next email says:
Quote:
God grace am ready to serve you better now.
Laughing Man, are they hooked! The longer this goes on, the deeper the hooks seem to sink. They do not want to lose their investment, and admit failure or admit that they have been "scammed by jokers." It's a matter of pride at this point. These arrogant and greedy lottolads are really gonna fall hard when this one ends. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic