SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

$15 per email you process??

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
birde
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi all

i had this sent to me today seems the lads are going up in the world
and putting there hand to the email business as said in the email it really works suppose he must of got sick of trying to transfer his millions and decided that as he types so many emails he may as well set up a business. Smile

maybe i should contact him let him know that i can supply him cheap ink and paper for his emails????

here is the email sent to me:

Hi Marketers,

Yes, $3,000 in 1 week with this kind of opp0rtunity!
NO MLM, NO PYRAMID SCHEME, IT REALLY WORKS!

Are you tired of business opportunities that just don't work?

How would you like to make *$15 for every email you process online?
You can join all the programs on the internet, but you are
Still at the mercy of someone else. Isn't it time to take success into
your own hands and earn a daily income without any middleman?

If you can do the following, then this program is for you:

1. Check your E-mail inbox daily.
2. Get Paid *$15 Per E-mail processed.
3. Send out the info we supply for you in your members area.

With our easy to follow instructions, you will be able to make
money your first day. You don't have to post a.ds all over the
internet to succeed.

Click the following url for more information and to sign up:

http://tinyurl.com/bUrIton2xs/

To Your Success,

YOUNG RUGBYGIRLS TEAM A

P.S.
Join today and receive your R.O.I. in the first email processed!

Rolling Eyes

Moved to Misc -- JMR

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

birde -- this may or may not be a scam -- it could just be an unbelievably stupid advertisement for questionable "marketing opportunities".

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ The URL doesn't work Sad

Probably Pay to Read MLM rubbish, border-line scammy... See also: http://www.traffick.com/articles/search-engines/click-fraud-detlev.asp

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
birde
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi all

that link was working about 5 minutes before i posted this topic
how strange maybe they have been shut down.
well the site was full of half naked women holding paper in there hands and load of old crap about making you rich by processing emails and worst of all the site was bright yellow Confused also you had to pay a membership fee to get started.

damn and there's me thinking i was going to make a lot of money from processing emails o well i am sure another one of these sites will come along very soon and make me wealthy

Question

luckey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe this is a variation on one of those envelope stuffing jobs. The emails you will get paid to "process" will be from other people you found yourself who agreed to pay the membership fees. Not a scam exactly, but not much of a job either.

If you're looking for a great way to make money, send me 10 dollars, and I'll give you my secret system for getting people to send you money for nothing. Wink

birde
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sod it luckey for that bit of info ill send ya $100 Laughing

stuffing envelopes what with $100 bills Question

or maybe its a mugu center for sending people you have been picked as the lucky lottery winner from shell letters???

anyway they never lasted long in business maybe they were not getting enough stuffers.

regards

BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this it?

http://www.email-job.youronlineatm.com/

Gee, you gotta pay to join. That's part of the scam, that money's gone.

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
birde
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes

very similar but the one i clicked on had two half naked women holding signs and a load of crap about paying a joining fee

atallman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A lot of these lads websites will not load on Mozila but only on IE.
It is a signs something is not right but as mentioned this could be just really bad marketing.
I sent these guys a note a few days ago but haven't heard back from then yet.
sam225
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey BobCat,

that is not "http://www.email-job.youronlineatm.com/"

the real scam site is :

http://hugecash.110mb.com/E-MailProcessingJob.htm
http://internalprofit.aokhost.com/E-MailProcessingJob.htm

Please check the page :

http://www.email-job.youronlineatm.com/earn-more-with-email-processor-job/index.html

The guy have explained that :

---------------------------------------------
Please get your money back..... Please get the refund

If you have reached the page by paying the money for email processor job and paid the money to [email protected] or [email protected]

Please read this clearly.

If you have purchased with the below links, he is the theif, and stealing our product, we have made a complaint. So get your money refund immediately.

http://hugecash.110mb.com/E-MailProcessingJob.htm
http://internalprofit.aokhost.com/E-MailProcessingJob.htm

[email protected]
[email protected]

above both are fraud email, don't pay them, if you paid, please get you money back, if he is not paying you, please forward the paypal transaction number.

Need any further details / help, please mail us.

Thank you,
Admin
wwww.youronlineatm.com

---------------------------------------------

very funny to hear about......
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^

Interesting.

What's the difference between your site and the other one? The wording is similar.

If this is true: "This is an easy step by step program that you'll not have to invest a dime in!"

Why do I have to pay to join?

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Harry Pianis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not questionable marketing tactics when you have to pay for your job.

>>>Need some chickens?<<<
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
You're right Smile

Ya gotta love fakeamonials. It is easy to see right through them.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic