SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bigfoot finally bagged?!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Press Conference to be held today:

http://www.searchingforbigfoot.com/

I have my doubts somehow!

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh great leader
yes i heard this on the news tonight with a pic of some fluff in a cardboard box
your humble servant Master

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, you would think if they had a body why not release it to scientists to study, instead of keeping it in a freezer. This thing screams hoax. I am also wondering where the fossil record is for a great ape in the area. This would be only the second great ape found outside of Africa, the first being the almighty Orangutan.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's going to be an advertisement for something....

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can't beat a little crypto-zoology... Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope. It's a hoax.

http://www.bfro.net/hoax.asp

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
Nope. It's a hoax

I can't say that was a big shock Smile

Shiver's scammer trophies.
Harry Pianis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stuff like that reminds me of a show on the History Channel called "Monster Quest", where a team searches for creatures like Bigfoot, apelike creatures, giant rats, etc. You already know they don't succeed because there'd have been newspaper articles and everything out.

Besides, if Bigfoot really did exist, then why have we never found a dead one?

How could an apelike creature have traveled from Africa to North America? Even while there were land bridges, such a journey would have been quite hard, and whether an ape could adapt to a different climate, I don't know.

What would it eat?

Why are the only people who see Bigfoot believers?

Now some other stuff:
On a show that examined "casts" of "actual Bigfoot prints", all of them had been made of either wood or human created. (i.e there were fingerprints all over the casts)

On one video, a "Bigfoot" is running, in a recreation clocked at around 10MPH (roughly a sprint, nothing special), and right before it disappears, it appears to grow 6 or seven inches in height. The scientists beleived that the terrain wasn't responsible.

And any ways...the man who originally started the Bigfoot hoax confessed on his deathbed that there wasn't any such creature, but you can't really accredit/discredit that.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cnn, obviously showing that they wouldn't know news if it jumped up and bit them in the ass, is televising the press conference (live) with these jutzes. It's on right now.

Honestly, the American Media is sooooo easy to fool.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again

Last edited by Jayhawk on Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally, I believe that Bigfoot could exist. Similarly I think that there is a chance the Nessie could exist. The fact of the matter is, just as much as we may not have any proof of it existing, we have no proof that it doesn't exist.

It would be pretty badass if that wasn't a hoax.

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

All I have to say is Confused

That's the most pretentious crap I've heard since the *****.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM

Last edited by Craig007 on Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheGreatOok wrote:
... This thing screams hoax. ...

That assumption can easily be made without actually reading the website.

Anything pertaining to Bigfoot is a hoax.

Now, about that moon landing ... Wink
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How could an apelike creature have traveled from Africa to North America? Even while there were land bridges, such a journey would have been quite hard, and whether an ape could adapt to a different climate, I don't know.

Well ask the "Native" Americans. They made that journey and adapted. Also there is one example of a great ape that did not originate in Africa and that is the Orangutan.

The Blackwood Con wrote:
Personally, I believe that Bigfoot could exist. Similarly I think that there is a chance the Nessie could exist. The fact of the matter is, just as much as we may not have any proof of it existing, we have no proof that it doesn't exist.

It is impossible to prove a negative. You could say the same about leprechauns or little invisible pixies that live in gardens. The onus is on the one making the positive claim.

Also if such a creature did exist, there would be some sort of evidence for it in the fossil record. There is nothing. There are no dwellings found, no bodies, no skeletons, nothing. You are correct saying we can't prove it doesn't exist but when looking at the evidence what is the most logical conclusion? That there exists a creature we can find nothing about except some dodgy video or it doesn't exist? Occam's razor would say it was the later of the two.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ ^ ^ Do not forget that the burden of proof falls on those making the claims, not on those who request further evidences to verify those claims.

As it is said: "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."

Such evidence has not been provided.

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
Bruce Banner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Re: Nessie

For a breeding population of such large creatures to exist in Loch Ness, there would have to be much more food (plant or animal or both) than that lake could possibly support.

Re: Bigfoot

They'd have to be super ninjas to go undetected this long.

But el chupacabra... Rolling Eyes
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally, I find Cryptozoology to be fascinating, which is why I believe in the possibility of such creature.

But honestly, I think that assuming that something like Bigfoot doesn't exist is ignorance. It's like people believing back in the 1400's that the Earth was flat. They didn't have any concrete proof that it was round, so therefore it could not be.

Just because evidence for something doesn't readily exist doesn't mean that that something does not exist.

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

It's not ignorance, it's called being realistic. Not being away with the fairies. We now know the Earth is round, so you would have been WRONG if you thought it was flat.

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Obviously you two missed the "earth is flat" thread. It's flat, and Australia doesn't exist. Laughing

I don't know if bigfoot is real or not (I'm inclined to belive "not"), but I do know that these idiots couldn't find their own nuts without some outside help, let alone find bigfoot.

Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

No I saw it, and posted in it, just forgot about it Razz

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Blackwood Con wrote:
... Just because evidence for something doesn't readily exist doesn't mean that that something does not exist.

My great-grandmother climbed Mount Everest in 1918 wearing just a bikini. She sang 'O sole mio' on the summit.

I can't prove it, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

My father told me that he had seen the snowball she brought back from the summit, but it melted in the '65 blackout. What a shame.

Did I ever tell you people about the many times I've been abducted by aliens? Don't believe everything you hear: some of them are really nice.
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
^^^ Obviously you two missed the "earth is flat" thread. It's flat, and Australia doesn't exist. Laughing

Oh, I too saw it and posted in it. And my above post was alluding to it.

All I am saying is that it is possible for Bigfoot and other cryptids to exist. Think about it though...how freaking cool would it be if they did?

I also believe wholly in the existence of Atlantis. And I'm not joking.

Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

You might be a brilliant baiter, but really you're a nut Wink

It wouldn't be cool. It won't happen period. And Atlantis, don't get me started. Seriously.

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Blackwood Con wrote:
Personally, I find Cryptozoology to be fascinating, which is why I believe in the possibility of such creature.

What I find fascinating and cool is the truth or reality, and I want to hold onto as much truth with as little falsehoods as possible.

pony Mortar x4
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

craig007 wrote:
You might be a brilliant baiter, but really you're a nut Wink

I prefer the term "Unclinically Insane".

And one day Atlantis' existence will be proven. And I guarantee you Bigfoot will be inhabiting it.

Wait...no... Bigfoot living on Atlantis? That's crazy!

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like reading cryptozoological stuff too, but mainly for entertainment, or as research/inspiration for RPGs.

As for the current case... it's the Minnesota Iceman all over again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Iceman

http://www.unmuseum.org/iceman.htm

http://scifipedia.scifi.com/index.php/Minnesota_Iceman

Edited because for some reason the proper spelling of "inspiration" just escaped me.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic