SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A Few Pictures From My Visit to Vlad Land

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I returned a few days ago from a vacation/holiday in Russia. I hope you don't mind if I share a limited number of pictures from my trip.

St. Petersburg
Some of the State Hermitage Museum. It had an amazing collection of priceless artwork. The Winter Palace of the czar is the large blue/green colored building. The interior of the palaces were eye popping in their opulence and craftsmanship. The building with the gold dome is St. Issac's Cathedral.

Peter and Paul Fortress. Many of the Russian czars and czarinas are buried here. This is on the opposite side of the river from the Hermitage.

The interior of the church were the czars and czarinas are buried.

Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood. It was built to memorialize the death of Alexander II in 1881 at this location by a terrorist bomb.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4

Last edited by PRS Girly Girl on Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moscow

St. Basil's Cathedral on Red Square.

Red Square (opposite end from St. Basil's Cathedral). Part of the huge GUM department store is on the right.

Red Square. The walls of the Kremlin are on the left. Lenin's Tomb is the square building next the the Kremlin walls. This is where the Soviet leaders viewed the famous May Day parades of weapons and soldiers on Red Square.

Red Square at night.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moscow

The metro (underground/subway) stations in Moscow are works of fine art. Many of them are decorated with Soviet propaganda scenes. They are very deep and were intended to be bomb shelters.

One of the churches at the Zagorsk monastery outside of Moscow.

The interior of one of the Zagorsk churches.

Mortar x3
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Given the events of the 20th century,It's amazing any of it is left to marvel at.One can only imagine what The Amber Room must have looked like.Some nice pics,thanks.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moscow
New Maiden's Convent. This is where the czars sent their wives when they grew tried of them. By making the wife take a veil, the czar's marriage was annulled and the czar was free to re-marry.

One of the churches inside of the Kremlin.

St. Petersburg
Peterhof Palace. Another of the czar's palaces on the edge of St. Petersburg. It is renowned for its gardens and fountains.

Mortar x3
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great pics PRS. Thanks for sharing!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for sharing. That is about as close to Russia as I will ever get.

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Ditto!

Glad to see you back and thanks for sharing such beauty. Cool

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great pictures, looks like a great trip. Welcome back!

remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

they are real fab pictures and thanks for sharing them.
did i miss the one of the russian girl with the flower in her hair leaning
against the tree in the park!!!!!!

anyway thanks again for sharing

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gorgeous pics! Glad you had a great time, and thanks for posting them. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

remmy223 wrote:
did i miss the one of the russian girl with the flower in her hair leaning against the tree in the park!!!!!!

There was a surprisingly high number of well-dressed and very pretty Russian women especially in Moscow. Some tended to dress a bit flashy and were wearing clothing more suitable for an evening at the clubs. Many wore very high heels and walked long distances even on rough cobble stones. My feet would have been screaming in pain after 30 minutes in some of those shoes. When I mentioned to my boyfriend about all of the pretty women, he said he didn't notice which meant he was lying. All I will say is he did a respectable job of not staring too much, thus staying out of major trouble. Very Happy

One thing I did notice was many Russian women posed for pictures in the same slightly unnatural or fake style as those seen in the pictures used by the romance scammers. This happened whether a male or female was taking the picture. This leads me to believe there is an ample supply of pictures of pretty young Russian women in all of those interesting poses.

In St. Petersburg and Moscow, brides and their respective wedding parties along with decorated limos were a common sight during the entire day. Russian tradition is for the wedding party to visit all of the city landmarks and get their pictures taken. The wedding reception for family and friends follows afterwards. There seemed to be a lot of weddings on this past Friday then we realized it was August 8, 2008 ( 08/08/08 ) .

The guy in the jeans with his back turned was approaching all of the wedding parties at this site and playing goofy songs on his accordion. He was expecting tips for his playing. Perhaps the money was to get him to stop playing.

Mortar x3
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great pics PRS, everything said above^

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PRS Girly Girl wrote:
high number of well-dressed and very pretty Russian women

Howcome no photos of the girls.... Sad

Looks like a fantastic trip, thanks for sharing those photos...

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
foxhat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanx for the pics!

Reminds me of my own trip to St P/Moscow (and several points between, but it was mostly raining!) back in '95.

Did you do Lenin's Tomb?
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lovely pics PRS, thanks for sharing.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fake fake they are all fake

jk

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like a good trip. Now, more about those Russian girls...

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Russia has always been on my "Must Visit" list and these fab pics confirm it.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are some great pics there, PRS, and I especially like the one of the New Maidens' Convent. Thanks for posting them, and I'm glad to hear you had a good time. Very Happy

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good pics.
There's some wonderful sights in Russia.
You're correct about the underground (subway) stations.
Spotlessly clean and some wonderful architecture and art work within.

On another of your observations:
Quote:
high number of well-dressed and very pretty Russian women
I remarked on the fact that all the young ladies in a restaurant, with after-dinner dancing, were very beautiful and immaculately dressed.
I was told, by my Russian hosts, that all fat, ugly or poorly-dressed women stayed at home, because they get mocked when they are out.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PRS Girly Girl wrote:
When I mentioned to my boyfriend about all of the pretty women, he said he didn't notice which meant he was lying. All I will say is he did a respectable job of not staring too much, thus staying out of major trouble.

A guilty pleasure that I fail to conceal far too often Embarassed

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic