SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dev-Can we add this (CALL +229 97594764) to any asem's???

TURSDAYS THRETS REACH NA!!!OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

jonathan mangwana [email protected]
Quote:
Hello,
for you to be writing to an occult men,now be ready to sacrifice your self because we are going to use you for a sacrifice therefore you are giving four market days watch your nightmares as from today till you are finally taken the only option for your head is $500

members cotonou

enoch sika [email protected]
Quote:
why are you insuting richman like me,

i see no respect from you small boy of 10 year.

nwanne amu mkpi.

have you travel since your father born you.
i am now in abijah now and please i will like to no you,
so that you will come over here monkey.i think you will like
to be a richman .come let me so you the way and give you
contact.

i am from umuahia abia state in nigeria.
MY NAME AGU NDI UMUAHIA.

bye amu mkpi

i think you dey fuck to much
if you work small ,you fuck small and drink small
money go come petty for your hand mugu.

Owen Lesta . [email protected]
Quote:

SAME TO YOU FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION. AMEN.
RETURN BACK TO SENDER 7 FOLDS IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HIM GET RELIGION!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wright Powell [email protected]
Quote:
ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR FAMILY,S LIFE TEAR SHALL BE YOUR PORTION. WHEN YOU WAKE UP, TEARS SHALL NEVER BE FAR FROM YOU.
Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise;
2 For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: they have spoken against me with a lying tongue.
3 They compassed me about also with words of hatred; and fought against me without a cause.
4 For my love they are my adversaries: but I give myself unto prayer.
5 And they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love.
6 ¶ Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand.
7 When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin.
8 Let his days be few; and let another take his office.
9 Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.
10 Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.
11 Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.
12 Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his fatherless children.
13 Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.
14 Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the LORD; and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.
15 Let them be before the LORD continually, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.
16 Because that he remembered not to shew mercy, but persecuted the poor and needy man, that he might even slay the broken in heart.
17 As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.
18 As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones.
19 Let it be unto him as the garment which covereth him, and for a girdle wherewith he is girded continually.
20 Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the LORD, and of them that speak evil against my soul.
21 ¶ But do thou for me, O GOD the Lord, for thy name's sake: because thy mercy is good, deliver thou me.
22 For I am poor and needy, and my heart is wounded within me.
23 I am gone like the shadow when it declineth: I am tossed up and down as the locust.
24 My knees are weak through fasting; and my flesh faileth of fatness.
25 I became also a reproach unto them: when they looked upon me they shaked their heads.
26 Help me, O LORD my God: O save me according to thy mercy:
27 That they may know that this is thy hand; that thou, LORD, hast done it.
28 Let them curse, but bless thou: when they arise, let them be ashamed; but let thy servant rejoice.
29 Let mine adversaries be clothed with shame, and let them cover themselves with their own confusion, as with a mantle.
30 I will greatly praise the LORD with my mouth; yea, I will praise him among the multitude.
31 For he shall stand at the right hand of the poor, to save him from those that condemn his soul.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>

Last edited by Donato on Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Donato --- of course. Any number I post is fair game for an ASEM Twisted Evil

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I HAIL HOW FAR BROS MORE GUYS DEY VEX oooooo

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE NOT A GUY, RATHER A BIG FOOL. IT IS YOU, YOUR FATHER, MOTHER, BROTHERS AND SISTERS THAT WILL DIE THIS YEAR 2008 IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

BARTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] Thats not the kind of reply I expect from a lotto agent. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
BOY FIND BETTER THING TO DO AND STOP WIRTEING SHITE USE UR TIME FOOL,NA ODO GO KIILL U

[email protected]

Quote:
Thanks for your advice.I presume you are one of those Church rats trying to get little funds to feed your whole family.

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL ON EARTH

[email protected]

Quote:
you just explained whom you are.

Quote:

[email protected]

ur one of the men God has penciled down to die in the plane crash Sharks will eat ur flesh and i will fuck ur wivies including ur concubines ... scartered all over the nation .

I will have no mercy in fu
Quote:
cking ut wives ... am a Lagos big guy fucking all bitchs like ur wivies .

abt ur said money u picked, u will live to enjoy it if is true but i believe ur a very poor person on earth ... u live below $1 a day .

fuck off idiot!

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME

[email protected]

MUMU YOU ARE THE BIGGEST IDIOT I HAVE EVER SEEN WHAT IS YOUR OWN YOU GET PAPA?WHAT IS HIS NAME AND WHO IS YOUR MOTHER AFTER YOUR FATHER,S HOUSE WHO NEXT? FOOL YOU ARE TALKING TO A MILLION DOLLAR MAN MUMU.FOR YOUR INSULT YOU WILL DIE IN SEVEN DAYS TIME OKE

[email protected]

Quote:

YOU NO GET JOB OH! WHY ARE YOU REPLYING MY MAIL.ASS HOLE.FUCK-OFF BASTARD

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE A WASTED MATERIAL. YOU GENERATIONS IS CURSED AND IT REVOLVES AROUND YOU. YOU ARE LIVING CORPSE.

R.I.P

[email protected]

I hit a nerve with this one Twisted Evil
Quote:

I swear to your and not your family because they do me nothing. But i swear that you will die like a rat this very month. your enemies wil claush your life. your progress will turn to dust and you will be a begger forever. You will never and never see any good in your life.

I swear to your life foreve and i cause you to death. Hopeless and bastard animal. Seat down and think what you did last four years or do you think that the God have forgetting. this month is your of hell of what you did last four years. Or less you call forgiveness and do some penance for that. BASTARD

[email protected]

Quote:

BASTARD YORUBA HOMOSEXUAL. UR GENERATION WILL DIE IN PORVERTY. U AND UR MAMA, UR PAPA, SISTER AND BROTHER WILL ALL DIE IN THE LAND OF STRAGERS. OFEMMANU LIKE YOU. U NEVER SEE FOOD CHOP SELF. U NO FIT TALK TO ME. GIVE ME UR ADDRESS IN UK AND U WILL SEE ME THERE LIFE AND I DEAL WITH U AND UR WHOLE FAMILY.

JUST TRY AM AND SEE UR SELF. JUST AN ADDRESS WHERE U DAY D DO HOMO AND U SHALL SEE ME WITH NIGAS TO HANDLE YOUR FUCKUP.

U ARE NOTHING BUT A FOOL AND POOR MAN IN LAGOS CLAIMING TO BE IN UK. U FIT PAY AIRTICKET AS I SEE YOU SO. I GO CHOP U LIKE MAGA YORUBA FOOL

[email protected]

Quote:

YOU ARE A MAGA AND CANNOT EVEN HAVE A GOOD ENGLISH AND CORRECT SPELLINGS AND YOU CLAIM TO BE IN ENGLAND.

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN 1000 POUNDS IN YOUR LIFE BEFORE? YORUBA IDIOT. FOOL.. COME AND MEET IN SOUTH AFRICA MAKE I GIVE YOU SMALL MONEY CHOP AND TEACH U THE GAME TO MAKE MONEY RATHER THEN U BEING IN ENGLAND IF YOU ARE AND DOING DIRTY JOBS AS A SLAVE.

NA UNA D MAKE US HAVE BAD NAME. DO GYN MAN WORK MAKE BETTER MONEY COME BACK UR PAPA HOUSE U STAY FOR THERE D DO HOMO SEXUAL. SEE UR SELF. BASTARD..

I KNOW SAY U NEVER COME BACK FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS.

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thedevguy67 wrote:
@Donato --- of course. Any number I post is fair game for an ASEM Twisted Evil

Well it's polite to ask. Wink I'm guessing it's polite to put his number in the subject line and include him in the bcc as well... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing And at least two of the mugus who have given me phone numbers recently are convinced I'm a lad they know. I suspect they would appreciate the diffusion of there numbers to a few thousand other lads. Twisted Evil

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FIRST REPLY NA REACH!!!

JOHN LENDERS [email protected]
Quote:
MEN NA U KNOW MY MAN.

YOUR MATE THEY MAKE MONEY

and two minutes later...

Quote:
SEE MAN U BE GUY, ABEG MKE U REST.

I HAIL

Safia FEDDAG [email protected]
Quote:
OK !!! ASSHAM

You are a pitty man whit a smallthought

god saves you !!!!!!!!!

Son of bitch !!!!!!!!!!

agentpeterson wood [email protected]
Quote:
boy do better things 4 ur self fool ,27746940351

Feel free to share the number (South Africa btw)

Quote:
FROM DESK OF ALHAJI NUHU RIBADU
CHAIRMAN ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC)
HEAD OFFICE: 707, ADEOLA HOPEWELL STREET VICTORIA ISLAND,
LAGOS-NIGERIA
EMAIL: [email protected]

^^^
Yep he sent me his format. Rolling Eyes Posted Here

Last edited by Donato on Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOOOOOO only one reply so far.... but he seems upset....

[email protected]

Quote:

I KNW THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING TO U SO DONT MENTION IT WHER PPLE DEY MAKE DEM NO LAUGH AT U JUST TAKE MY ADVISE OKAY SMALL BOY................ KISS MY ASS

Please do not upset him any further today Wink

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I DON TROW MORE FORMS N NA MAGA DON LAND FOR MY BOX!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNE GI NA ESI AJOO ISI...AGAM EMECHI BOX GI UGBUA.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: IDIOT ILLITERATE

DOCTOR BANK MANAGER ARE YOU NOT ASHAMED OF YOURSELF? ILLITERATE THAT HAVE NO VALUE IN LIFE,DIE IN ACCIDENT DIE A SHAMEFUL DEATH,VULTURE CAPTURE YOUR BODY,I WISH YOU BLANK FUTURE THAT HAVE NO GAME IN LIFE,SHALL IT BE YOUR IDENTITY FOREVER AND EVER,HIV AIDS THAT HAVE NO MERCY TO CURE NO TO ANSWER PRAYER IN LIFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
I KNOW YOUR PROBLEM POVERTY, IT HAS KILLED YOUR MOTHER, FATHER, BROTHRE SISTER, AND IT IS ABOUT KILLING YOU, HAY!!!..................

[email protected]
Quote:
You are not a guyman infact go back to mumu line that is the place you
should found youself ok

[email protected]
Quote:
IT IS YOU, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR GENERATION, ANYBODY YOU KNOW WILL DIE IN THE NEXT 7DAYS LIKE YOU SAID. ANY CAUSE WILL SURELY FOLLOW YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR USELESS LIFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU DOKITA
AS YOU HAVE WRITTEN BELOW SO SHALL IT BE TO YOUR GENERATION EVEN TO YOUR TENTH ONE TO COME MUMU.JOB WEY I TEACH YOU NA HIM YOU DEY TRANGA OKE IME OLU.YOU ARE CONDEMED FOR ENTERNITY OTU NNE GI

[email protected]
Quote:
MotherFuckin Gorilla Like you dey write me dey Yan Ballz come nah make i feed ur Family Thunder Fire you there This Stinking *EDIT*.

U get Luck say me no dey see you cuz i for don Mend u turn turn Blow u one Paa for that ur Ugly Face.

BASTARD

Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A selection of entries submitted to the weekly insult writing contest.

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE REAL MUGU....I SURE SAY U NO GET WORK....EKPA

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME TO U AND UR BASTARD, IDIOT, USELESS FAMILY, EWUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

[email protected] sent the above again the following day
Quote:
Subject: SAME TO U AND UR BASTARD FAMILY IDIOT FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL EWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

SAME TO U AND UR BASTARD FAMILY IDIOT FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL EWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

[email protected] then provides the third draft Rolling Eyes
Quote:
Subject: SAME TO U AND UR BASTARD FAMILY IDIOT FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL EWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

SAME TO U AND UR BASTARD FAMILY IDIOT FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL EWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, ur mama

TOTTTTTTTTTTTT0000000000000000000000000000000

[email protected]
Quote:
god go finish your life amen!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: member of c.c.c

i am one of the ccc elder
so you canot do one.
am telling you this deal for to bee well under.
pls you are from where or if you poor tell me.
dinah & joktan
thanks

[email protected] is into morbidly obese women and wishes to add to his icky pr0n collection Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
Subject: pls see the attached river of roses.

pls see the attached river of roses.
A river it wasn't puke

[email protected] again...
Quote:
Subject: Pls. my dear.

HaHAhA, you will continue to send message untill you seal up your mothers toto with mail so send this one to your [email protected] .uk

If you mother is still young, only the devil knows the kind of AMU I would have deeped into her OTU.

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck u mother.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: May This Be Your Portio,EWU.

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck ur family

[email protected]
Quote:
akpa amu de deceive yourself this format no de work

[email protected] just won RantWriter of the Week for this fine effort Laughing
Quote:
Subject: i am very sorry

hello mr 9nice bt i am very sorry 4 u bcos u just dey fool urself when gongon don so for my house i am very sure when u get to heaven u will
regret coming to this earth bcos u will die in poverty when u c men of highly intelligent using thier senses to get what dey wnt in life why
cant u shot ur *DELETED* mouth i am very sure u are a basterd and u will surely die in poverty if u kw me u come and let me give u some
dollars.just yesterday i confirm 480,000 us dollars u fool just seat like fool and insult men of highly intelligency next time u try there
shit i will use my power and financial status to trace u and make sure u end ur life in a grave u idiot.come make i teach u hw u can make
money then u can later use that money to affect ur generation positively.my monkey make u try and read books and try to b inform the pple of great in d world make thier wealth in a way other never kw and mr fool make i tell u u will never kw hw to make great financial success bcos u are just a dam fool that refuses to kw what is going on in the for ur informatn crime is making usa a very great place to stay and group of intelligent pple seat sometime last time concluded that with a crime the world will never develop and so interesting activities will nt occur some some 3rd world country have agreed to do with crime with some good percentage that can b cpntrol so dat it will aid developments that is why some country will still continue to give there country entry visa to pple of poor and 3rd world country so dat they can bring some good rate of crime to there country.my olodo that is just one info there are many of them pls mr monkey do u go sch at all? infact i dnt think so bcos u sound so low pls upgrade urself b4 u can talk to pple like us and try to move above poverty level.ur mama no go die well god punish u and ur entire family i am expecting ur reply so dat i can give u da real bomb u monkeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
A new one for the insult kit Wink

[email protected] provides the basis for another script.
Quote:
U ARE JUST A STUPID GORILLA THAT KNOWS NOTHING I WILL BE IN I AM PRESENTLY OUT OF THE COUNTRY WHEN I GET BACK I W ILL MAKE SURE I TRACE YOU AND I WILL FUCK U UP TRUST ME BCOS U ARE JUST TOO SMALL TO MAKE RUBBISH OF UR SELF GO U POVERTY THINK IDIOT IF I C UR WIFE AND UR SISTER I WILL FUCK THEM ALL TRUST ME I AM JUST TOO MUCH FOR SOMEONE LIKE U.COME MAKE I TEACH U HW TO MAKE MONEY I WILL TEACH U TH INTRIGUE IN THE NET U FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL YOU HAVE NOTHING DOING

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:
your entire generation is from thisday cursed and nothing good will ever come your way from thisday on. as sun shine it is curse upon
you and your family, darkness and poverty is what will continue to be your portion from thisday on.

so be it onto you and your family.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A BIG
FUCK

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: GOOD MAN.

CHINEKE KPOCHAPUKWA EZI-NAULO GI NA OTU NA OTU

[email protected] Crankshaft turns as the starter whines...
Quote:
OSU

[email protected] coughs into life...
Quote:
ITS LIKE YOU NEED MONEY WHY NOT COOL DOWN AND BEG ME SO I CAN SEND SMALL MONEY TO YOU .JUST SEE YOURSELF REGISTERED ON 419 LIST GO AWAY AND KILL YOURSELF NOT ME.

[email protected] splutters due to a rich mixture...
Quote:
OSU BU AHA GI.

[email protected] begins to settle after a short warm-up...
Quote:
Subject: THROUGH WESTERN UNION .

YOU MUST STILL REMAIN OSU UNTILL YOU PAST THIS GENERATION .

[email protected] Throttle at 75%...
Quote:
Subject: Re: THROUGH WESTERN UNION .

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UNTO YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
big fool, if you don't have anything good to do with your time, why not ignore the mail and sleep off. bastard son of a bitch.

[email protected] again...
Quote:
You are the worst fool i have ever seen on this earth. i can see you are jobless, coz u don't have time for a reason thing.

son of a bastard mother.

Beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: God bless you more to curse people

[email protected]
Quote:
u r cursing all ur relatives and parents including yourself

jim_bob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread always makes me laugh Very Happy

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ME LIKE DIS ONE!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dr.Musa Taa [email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS MAN

noah daniel [email protected]
Quote:
AM VERY SORRY FOR YOUR MAMA AND YOUR MONKEY PAPA BECAUSE THERE ARE USELESS TO THIS WORLD FOR GIVING BIRTH TO YOU HARMLESS SO BOTH OF YOU AND YOUR PARENT ARE DISGRACE TO THE ENTIRE WORLD

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I got my insult quoted back to me in big pink letters-with the lad's number attached. I've already sent it out to 500 more lads-feel free to share it around (it's a "Your Telecom" rediredt btw)...He was in the "to" field with 499 lads bcc'ed!!! Very Happy
Chuks Briggs [email protected]
Quote:
+447075645484

Kenneth Asare [email protected]
Quote:
I WOULD `VE ANSWER YOU BUT I CAN SEE YOU CAN NOT EVEN SPELL COMMON IDIOT NOW ASK YOUR SELF WHO IS A FOOL SIMPLE WESTERN UNION YOU CAN NOT SPELL IT WILL BE VERY HARD 4 U 2 MAKE MONEY I PITY YOU +27761021388 YOU CAN FUCK YOUR SELF WITH YOUR NUMBER YOU WILL SUFFER 4 THIS YOU WILL KNOW I AM 4ROM IZUOGU YOU WILL DIE IN SOUTH AFRICA , YOUR MATES ARE HERE MAKING REAL MONEY STREET BOY YOU GO SUFFER

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WETIN DEY MY GEEEESS?

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU SEE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ECOBANK FOOL THAT CALL HIMSELF GUY
BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU.CANT EVEN SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH,SHAME ON YOU.IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
my numbers 07057475475 or 08053569515,call to know me better boy.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU NO GET JOB SORRY, GO AND GET A JOB AND STOP SENDING THIS SCAM MAIL, NA UR MAMA BE AASHAWO AN UR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
You go die yaya boy u no get work and u go beg 4 money mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: FUCK YOURSELF

BACK TO SENDER.,GO FUCK YOURSELF MOGO

[email protected]
Quote:
Hi Egbeda
whosoever u call yourself Egbeda or Oshodi enough is enough,which can rubbish is this do i know u,if my mail enter to your id,doesn't qualify you to open your stupid mouth and talk noses to me,may all Ur generation be cafe boy and die rejected soul that have no value in life,next time u may know how to talk to somebody not every one that make mistake you can open Ur foolish mouth and talk,he who doesn't awake to the responsibility would die as liability.nosecable.idiot.you could have speak a proper common English i will appreciate it a little but let me relate with u to Ur level.i wait Ur reply.....

[email protected]
Quote:
maga,

you go fight your mama and cos your papa to dirty.

maga
maga
maga
maga

elgodorspanishlottery@yahoo.
Quote:
thunder fire ur mama toto, you see say u nor dey try, the time your pap and your mama take spleep together take give birth to you dem for use am go take do labuka for where dom dey build house e go for profit them as you see you are waist to the society, you waist time and funds.

Holp less boy

$100, you nor dey shame

i dey wait for your respons

frank

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SATURDAY SALUTATIONS!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rosemary Anderson [email protected]
Quote:
I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE, I WILL TELL YOU AGAIN, THAT I WILL USE U AND UR FAMILY MONEY TO BUY ANOTHER CAR THIS YEAR. YOU PEOPLE WILL PAY NIGERIANS GUY FROM GENERATION TO GENERATIONS BECAUSE U ALL ARE FOOLS, BIG MUGUS, COMFIRM MAGA.

LISTEN I AM ALWAYS IN MY HOUSE BROWSE WITH MY LAPTOP, I DONT GO TO CYBER CAFE OK.

I WILL EVEN COME TO UR COUNTRY AND COLLECT UR MONEY AND COME BACK TO NIGERIA IN GOOD HEALTH.

I PROMISE U AGAIN THAT U WILL SOON PAY ANOTHER MONEY TO NAIJA GUYS SOON. BIG FOOL.

UK lottery Organization [email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER JUST DIED FROM HER PROMISCUOUS ACT(MAGU)THE ONE UR FATHER IMPLANTED ON HER.

YOU FATHER COMMITED BIGAMY WITH YOU AND YOUR OTHER SIBLINGS

YOU SHOULD HAVE IGNORED MY MAIL SINCE YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN IT,NOT RAINING ABUSES ON YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY

YOUR MOTHER COMMITED ABOMINATION,BY SLEEPING WITH ME AFTER I HAD SLEPT WITH YOU.NEXT TIME I AM GOING TO SLEEP WITH YOU AND YOUR MOTHER ON THE SAME BED NEXT TIME I FUCK BOTH OF YOU.

Part Deux

Quote:
UR MOTHER SLEPT WITH YOUR YOUNGER BROTHER COS SHE HAS NO SHAME
UR FATHER A RAPIAST WHO RAPPED AN HIV PATIENT.
HE IS HIV POPSSITIVE.

Luckman Mussa [email protected]
Quote:
Hello Bros,

Free me now what is all this u better stop this thing i don't like it me i dey cotonou here like u so bros i beg u to stop ok

Patrick Joop [email protected]
Quote:
SHAME NO DEY CATCH YOU FOOL NA BLACK AXE YOU GO JOIN WHAT A SHAME TO YOUR PARENTS FOOL PEOPLE DEY JOIN BETTER THING YOU DEY JOIN BLACK AXE LOOK YOURSELF FOR MIRROR AND ASK YOURSELF IF YOU NORMAL I BELIEVE WHY YOU JOIN NA THE KIND LIFE WEY YOUR MAMA LIVE NA HIM MAKE YOU LOOK SO STUPID AND MIS DIRECTED OL BOY GROW UP MEMBER OF BLACK AXE RAPIST SOCIETY,ARMED ROBBERS,POINT OUT ONE SUCCESSFUL BLACK AXE MEMBER MORON YOU,HOW I WISH YOU FIT COME MY HOME FOR VGC MAKE YOU SEE WHERE MONEY DEY TALK MORON LIKE YOU NA FRAUSTRATION MAKE YOU SEND ME TAT MAIL YOU SEND IF YOU NO DEY FRAUSTRATED YOU FOR ASK ME HOW I TAKE GET MONEY MAKE I HELP YOU I BELIEVE NA WILD DONKEY WEY FUCK YOU MAMA DURING THE TIME SHE CONCIEVE YOU MAKE YOU NO GET SENCE SINCE THE DONKEY PENIS BOREHOLE FOR YOUR HEAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
B4 YOU REACH ME I DON GO AHEAD

Kenneth Asare [email protected]
Quote:
FUK U.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone didn't care for the auto reply on my catcher account.

Quote:
----------------------------------------------------------------
Your mother toto, your great great grand mother toto and your full family be oloshi animal like u.

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LAST WEEK REPLY OOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
OTORO KA OTRORO WILL FINSH U, I HAVE SEND U
U WILL DIE VERY SOON
U STUIP AND HOLYGAN
NA UR MAMA BE DO AL THOSE THING U TALK
AND UR PAPA DEY FOR JAIL
UR SISTER THEY MY HOUSE NOW
BASTERD IDIOT
KITIPA/NCHACHA WILL FINISH UR FAMILY
THEY WILL ALL DIE UNBURIED BECAUSE THEY WILL ALL OTUAFO
U WILL NEVA HAVE MONEY

[email protected]
Quote:
LET YOUR WORD RETURN BACK TO YOU VOID AND TO BE A REPROACH TO YOU FOREVER AND EVER,DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU SLINGS WITH,YOU TAUGHT I AM FOOL SUCH AS YOU,PLEASE LEARN LANGUAGE,BUT FOLLOWS YOU WHENEVER YOU MAY BE AMEN

[email protected] sends something I cannot stop laugh with
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
U ARE JUST AN INFIRMINATE BASTARD CLOCKING LIKE AN OLD HEN

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

[email protected] is crying
Quote:
It that the way you address people that comes acroos your way for a help. All your words sounds quit bad, WHY?

[email protected], maybe I should let him do his job quiet??? Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
IT IS AGAINST HUMANITY. STOP WRITTING SUCH MAILS TO PEOPLE. EVEN IF YOU RECEIVE FORMATS IN YOUR MAIL BOX AND YOU KNOW THE GAME, YOU WILL SIMPLY DELET IT FROM YOUR BOX OR YOU CONTINUE COMMUNICATION WITH YOUR HUSLING BROTHER AS FRIENDS BY TELLING HIM THAT YOU ARE ONE. GUYMEN LIKE YOU RECEIVE MANY FORMATS IN THEIR MAIL BOXES ON DAILY BASES. THEY DID NOT CHOOSE TO CURSE THE SENDER. IF YOU ARE SINLESS THEN YOU SHOULD GO AHEAD WITH SINLESS WORDS BY PREACHING THE WORD OF GOD. THANKS FOR ALL YOU SAID AND REMAIN BLESSED.

[email protected]
Quote:
dear brother,

the gentleman you sent the mail below is richer than your enteir family.he is not looking for any further richness , rather he want to get the fund from you and send to those who are better than you.

i know you too well , you were driven out of you family as a prodigal son, note , that times you were stealing your mum money and other properties thereby making your family so poor than ever.

can go home ? they are waiting for you , those you stole their fund , have you forgotten that the (the boys oooooye in onishia drove you out of the city. i wrote to you for the fact that , i want to upset you so that i will trace you and pick you, have you forgotten your case in ninja. i am very close to you , so get ready for the big show .

for your own interest , dont move with your friends again , you are being monitored through your friends who passes your information to nigeria police,ask your poeple or your village poeple if some poeple are looking for you, even to your village .

your days are numbered ,so i canot help it
the heat will be too much for you to bear.

thanks
dr

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NU WEEK NU LADS NA VEX!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

richard spragg [email protected]
Quote:
etin dey wori you these fucking and
stinking ju man i no say you
dey london na wetin make you go there no
be hurtsle now you come they course boys na thurnder go scatter your
mama toto,why yu no stay naija husrtle
how i wish i can get hold of you
i will burst your thick skull fucking sticking ju man.........you are
lucky you are not in naija i for trace you out and for your life you no
go yab guys again...............

william Douglas [email protected]
Quote:
the same cause go be with u and your generation amen.
wetin i do u?

Stephen D Moralis [email protected]
Quote:
DO U NO WAT YOU ARE ABOUNCH OF FOOL THAT IS YOU U WILL NEVER SEE ANY GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE

PLANET FINANCE [email protected]
Quote:
i hold u boot licking asshole i hole pass u make i dash u money, as i dey so i worth ike 2 million dollars, make i lend you just 100 dollars make u take see front

Ibrahim Nachaba [email protected]
Quote:
He guy stop abusing people as if you were born as a fool. Yopu are not better off and you are not God also, so you dont decide where people reach in life or what they achieve ok. If i offend by sending you mail pls forgive and delete it instead of abusive words ok.

By and may God bless you.

Joseph Kofi Ada [email protected]
Quote:
what is your problem man or woman ?have you be scam?let me know

Agent Gary Conroy [email protected]
Quote:
U ARE JUST A FOOL.NO TIME TO TALK TO YOU SNITCH!!!

Lincon Link [email protected]
Quote:
why u day fall u na no waitin day niger i be my me start am abeg i no saw i go meet u for u box bye

Quote:
mail me back

If you insist...
Quote:
ME BE CLOSER DAN U TINK.BUT YA NA KNO WERE ME AT COS UR BIGGEST FOOL!!!

http://www.mrgomer.com/

+234 802 477 0983.

sergio garcia [email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOL BIG FOOL BIG FOOL BIG FOOL BIG FOOL BIG FOOL BIG FOOL

ninakonan ninakonan [email protected]
Quote:
rebecca your ass, toto dey sell thats why all the men wey fuck you dey run i return your curse back to you and to all your family born and yet unborn.

bastard

Tafiq Usman [email protected]
Quote:
hello you dont no the GOD that you save but one thing i will tell if all your wish go to all your family menber couse verry soo you will be the only one remenny on this earth i pray bthis prayer fof say amen retune to sender

and
Quote:
IS OK I HAVE PRAY FOR YOUR FAMILY IS OK DONT BE AFFRIAD VERRY SOO YOU WILL BE ALNE

mmconsult [email protected]
Quote:

BACK TO SENDER UNCOUNTABLE TIMES WHAT YOU WISH OTHERS MAY IT COME TO YOU UNCOUNTABLE TIMES

vaninafrank [email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGIST MAGAR!!!!!!!!!!STUPID COME AND FUKE MY PUSSSSSSSSSY

sergio garcia [email protected]
Quote:
OBOTEEEEEEEEEE

Rosemary William [email protected]
Quote:
IN GOD I TRUST OOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Last edited by Donato on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA DEV GUY DEY GO OFFSHORE FOR WEEK. I DON HOLLA WHEN I RETURN. I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST AND REMAIN BLESSED OOOOOO!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
onwu gburu nnagi gbukwe gi na nnegi,umuagbara gbubie gi amu,infact make dog eat your skull mugu lagos make i tell you i be chairman 4china small boys like you dey get job i dey comfirm money 4them finally make your father way don die come carry you cos you be mugu you no supose dey alive. if sey na guy you the do i curse you by the power comfirmed on me as the yahoo chairman and king of 19 all your reply must be failure delivery anyeeeeeeeeeooh bye bye make bad luck porous you.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR MAMA THEM THE FUCK THERE ENJOY IT YOU BAGER IDIOT MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
my dear brother or sister, this business is not for people like you and the way you are cursing me is as if you know whom iam.IS not everybody you saw his/her emails,you will curse like that.so for your earliar information,dont try to contact this email again.AS matter of fact, iam going insult you back.
Number one.Your writing as somebody who didnt even attent to school for oneday.
Number two.your word sounds like illetrate,so i dont do things with illetrate like you.
Number three.you didnt come from good family
Number four.you are a pegant and your family is unbelievers and oneday our GOD, Is going to judge you.
Number five.From this time around, you are going be suffering from diabites and epelepsy
Number six. everythings you have refers to me, must go back to you in jesus name i prayed amen,back to sender to your families.

YOUR FAMILY WILL CONTINUE TO BE LIVING IN SIN TILL WHEN YOU SELF WILL DEPART FROM THIS EARTH.

[email protected]
Quote:
You can not even spell correctly.What a shame.Go back to school my friend.I guess that is the pic of your mum.Shameless family

PLAYGROUNG

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT I REALIZED ABOUT YOU IS YOUR INABILITY TO ACCOMMODATE OR ACCEPT THE REALITY OF LIFE.WHERE ON EARTH I PERSON WITH OR NO KNOWLEDGE WILL STOOD UP IN PUBLIC SAYING WHAT HAS NO REGARDS TO AN INDIVIDUALS.UR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU REFUSE TO ACCEPT THE FACT THAT UR MUM AND UR UNCLE IN THE VILLAGE AND GAVE BIRTH TO THE BASTARD IN YOU.THE REACTION WHICH TOOK PLACE THAT DAY UR MUM AND UR UNCLE MEET IS WHAT CAUSE THE LITTLE OR INFINITESIMAL REACTION OR BONDING THAT MAKE YOU SO DULL AND UR DOG WHO ACCEPT YOU TO BE HIS SON NEVER KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN UR DOG MUM AND UR UNCLE WHOM GAVE BIRTH TO YOU.
HOPE YOU WILL ACCEPT MY CONDOLES SINCE YOU CLAIM TO HAVE SOMETHING UPSTAIRS.I KNEW THE AGONY YOU HAD WANT THROUGH ALL UR LIVES BECAUSE THE PERSON YOU CLAIMS TO BE UR PAPA NEVER ACCEPT YOU.WHAT I FIND INTERESTED ABOUT YOU IS THE FACT THAT THERE ARE PERSON OR GROUP PERSONS WILL NOT KNOW WHAT HAD HAPPENED TO THEM IN THE PAST B UT STILL THEM CLAIM TO BE TO PRIDE OF THEMSELVES.YOU ARE SO DOWN FOUNDED YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHOM UR CALL UR PAPA OR WHO SLEPT WITH UR MUM TO GAVE TO YOU.TAKE PLACE GUY AND LEARN HOW TO RESPECT YOUR ELDERS.
YOU WILL BOMB AND BOMB BUT NO REPLY WILL EVER COME YOUR WAY IS A PROMISE DOG.

[email protected]
Quote:

Subject: Re: IDIOT ILLITERATE

HO AM SOORY THAY YOUR WIFE IS NAKED PLEASE WHAT IS THE REASING?AND YOU SEND THE PIC TO ME,BUT I CAN PRAY FOR THAT AM NOT A PASTOR OK,BUT I CAN ONLY PRAY THAT YOUR GENERATION WOULD CONTINUE LIKE THAT,AND YOU WILL KEEP ON SUUFER FOR WHAT WHICH YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT,SINCE YOU HAVE KEEP ON FOOLING YOURSELF YOU WILL KEEP ON FAULLING AS A VICTIM OF MEN IN LIFE,I NEVE SEE A FOOLISH MAN LIKE YOU IN LIFE KEEP OK,SHELGE, MAY YOUR GENERATION REMAIN LIKE THAT SAMPLE OF YOUR GIRL FRIEND OK? BUT I COULD HAVE APPRECIATE IF YOU CAN SEND A GOOD ENGLISH TO ME,SO THAT I CAN READ AND UNDERSTAND YOU OK,I CANT READ OK,IT MAKE ME FEEL BAD ALL YOUR MAILS I CANT READ PLEASE GO AND LEARN OK.FOOLISH MAN.DIE LIKE A RAT SHALL IT BE. SAID AMEN........

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO CLOSE THAT GUTHER YOU CALL MOUTH!

SUBJECT: OMO I BE NIJAR BOY ON YOUTUBE JUST CHEACK

"jim campbell33" [email protected]
Quote:
you see why goats like u cant survive is cuz u say rubish out ur mouth.
ok mugu tell me how much do u ve in ur account?
u poor deathrow look at ur poor English dere nigeria ur president ask
him he knows me. just wish u know who u talking too. if ur president finds out dat u insulted me ur entire family will be jailed cuz i no u re very very poor is written all over you
how is ur mum doing hope she has left her opio life.
if u b nijar i no b nijar boy .
I BE WARRI BOY.

"HAMZA ELSHERIFF" [email protected]
Quote:
BETTER GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN.BIG FOOL

"Stanley Davis" [email protected]
I had to edit Stanley
Quote:

Lady B3lo i can see your little English as illiterate you call your self a lady ashawo prostitute I know you are doing of HIV/ADS make sure you pass the virus to your father and your brothers because all of them use to have sex with you even your father I have saw him having sex with you when your mother is not at home, my Dog have sex with your mother last Friday your mothers p*ssy is very smelling the bad one I don’t think she use to wash her p*ssy cant you ask your self the kind of smelling that all ways full your home anytime your mother come back home after my Dog have sex with her ever that aboki that sale ram his ram use to f*ck your mother everyday and your father use f*ck iya tobi goats everyday he will tell you people that he is going out but you don’t know he always come to iya tobi home to f*ck her goats and iya tobi will give him ogogoro only after he f*ck her goats finish, my Dog will f*ck your mother today if you think that is lie just keep your eyes on her today she will tell you that she is going to see her sister today hmmm she is coming to my place so my Dog will f*ck her polluted p*ssy she told me that she will introduce you into this business of having sex with my dog and aboki rams with that your yeye p*ssy my dog will disvirgin your inner asss not your wild hole p*ssy that every tom and harry has pure bad spam inside you don’t know you have ads ok why your inside toto use to scratch you? And when you site dawn water will be dropping from your p*ssy

Another with the language
"barr.johnson michael" [email protected]
Quote:
HI LADY,
YOUR MOTHER'S […blahblahblah…] OOHSS HAA. I AM INDEED A CLITTORIS EXPERT, HOPE TO SEEING YOU SOONEST.
DR. CLITT.

"barrister barry" [email protected]
Quote:
U are an animal a pussy surker who the hell are u

"Tina" [email protected]
Quote:
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFF BASTARDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DOG MASTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SAL SAL

Dog Master Sal Sal Question

"Mirza Mohammad Taiyab" [email protected]
Quote:
YOU BLACK MONKEY SEE WHERE THEM THE FUCK YOUR MAMA PUSSY

[Goat porn attached]

"Rev Harrison" [email protected]
Quote:
ur mother is acow and ur father is toto cow

U BASTERD!!!!!!!!!!
"Barr. Billy Collins" [email protected]
Quote:
DIE AND GO TO HELL U POOR ASHOLE FROM A REMOTE HARMFUL VILLAGE.

BASTERD!!!!!!!!!!

Death.
"nna wiwa" [email protected]
Quote:
i wise you death by end of this week,
Regards,
More Blessed boy.

"JOHNSON NDIOVU" <[email protected]>
Quote:
BIG FOOL

"joy collinsiwaya" [email protected]
Quote:
Look you bastard I have had a enough of you and if you send me anymore emails I would deal will you do you hear punk if you ever in life mail me again I will send you a bad virurs that you would never in your life belief

"jamesmoore" [email protected]
Quote:
HELL FIRE AT YOUR LAST DAY.

FUCK YOU AND ALL YOUR FARMILL.

DIE IN HELL FIRE

"baird erico" [email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER ASS, YOUR MOTHER BIG TOTO, LOW LIFE FOR YOU AND YOUR GENERATION, HIV POSSITIVE FAMILY, IF THE FUCKING LIFE, DON OVER YOUR FAMILY JUST GO TO THE LOGOM AND KILL YOURSELF OR KISS HOT PRESSING IRON, YOU PHYCH PARENT YOU FUCKING HOUSE HOLE

"Alhaji Babagana Kinkinibe" [email protected]
Quote:
u bastard,how did u get visa,through kiiling some one.u willnever return back here its my prayer to u.u will die over there because u are a killer. is all ur money genuie,ask ur self,if not die as u are reading this email.bastard.
Twisted Evil

"michael ozhekome" [email protected]
Quote:
I KNOW THAT IT IS ONLY A LAZY PERSON THAT CAN HAVE TIME TO COMPOSE THE ABOVE EMAIL OWEING TO YOUR JOBLESSNESS AND I KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE CAUGHT VERY SOON IN A RUBBERY ATTACK AND YOU WILL DIE AN UNTIMELY DEATH . I HAVE BEEN RELIABLY INFORMED THAT YOUR MOTHER DECIEVED YOUR FATHER ABOUT YOUR PATERLOGY WHEN SHE WAS PREGNANTED BY A MAD AND USELESS MAN OUTSIDE DURING HER HUSTLING AS A COMMERCIAL SEX WOKER AND YOUR FATHER BEING A MUGU ACCEPTED RESPONSIBILITY , ALTHROUGH I DO NOT BLAME YOUR FATHER HENCE , MUGU IS IN YOUR LINEAGE.
THEREFORE, I WISH TO STATE THAT THE CONTENTS OF YOUR EMAIL ABOVE SHALL NOT ONLY BE UNTO YOU BUT EVEN TO YOUR GENERATION YET UNBORN IN YASHUAS NAME!!! IF YOU DO NOT SAY AMEN, MOTO WILL KILL YOU TODAY.
BASTERD!!!! BASTERD!!!! OSU !!!!

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ME NA RECYCLE DIS 1!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rosemary William [email protected]
Quote:

I now know that you have no iota of knowledge about who your mail meets You are such an illitrate that you cannot communicate. I am
not surprised anyway because the moment everybody in Ibo land discovered that there is a game called 419, all elderly men gathered their
children and borrowed money to send them to Lagos in order to attend Ajudua school of theifry/stealing.
You were one of them haven been given birth to by a roadside harlot for an unknown father. Of course this is a common thing in Iboland where
Emeka, a cousine can make an uncle's wife pregnant and the uncle will claim ownership of the child. You are one of them. The bad effect of
such offspring is what is manifesting in you now. Instead of running to God the almighty, you decided to give your life to juju because you
want money that will not come to you. The earth the the Lord's and the fullness thereof. Very soon, you will chew IRON.
You may think that you are on the line of prosperity, but I assure you that you this is the begining of madness on your part and because you
have mortgaged your future and that of your generation yet unborn on the alter of money, you must die this year in a miserable circumstances.
Do everything to put your house in order(IF YOU HAVE A HOUSE)this year because you must die(MISERABLY) this year 2008.
I am in England enjoying with my family while you continue to roast in your so called Lagos till you pass on to a higher furnace this year.
For your information, I just picked a cool ?87000 (Eighty-Seven Thousand Pounds Sterling) from a fool like you and I am not expected to share this amount with any idiot like you.
I leave you to wallow in penury. Very soon you will chew IRON.
Mr Gomers Website http://www.mrgomer.com

Fondazion Di Vittorio, ITALY Fondazion Di Vittorio, ITALY [email protected]
Quote:
Baiters Name Here u dey mad oooo,u think say na YAHOO BOY i be,na rituals i take get my money oooo,i just dey use YAHOO take cover face.

TJB.

Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Donato [email protected] recycled the insult I sent to her Laughing

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Nice to know the lads are environmentally friendly. Wink I'll be spreading the good word with my next batch. Very Happy

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just found this in an old account:

Quote:
FORGET ABOUT YOUR BREATH NEXT WEEK

I don't know, just makes me laugh.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I DON HAIL WITH NEW JOBS OOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD HOW YOU DEY? HOPE SUFFER OF LIGHT NEVER KILL YOUR FAMILY? LIKE YOU MOTHER GO DEY SLEEP HEAT NOW AND HER TOTOS GO DEY SMELL BCOS NO LIGHT AND WATER FOR 9JA FOR UR FAMILY TO TAKE BATH? MAKE SUFFER OPEN UR EYES. WE DEY BIG UP YOU DEY WASTE YOUR FAMILY TIME BIG FOOL, WHO DEY PAY YOU FOR THIS INFORMANT WORK WEN YOU DEY DO? JOBLESS LUBBER, BUY TICKET COME EUROPE MAKE YOU SHOW THAT UR YEYE FACE ANIMAL TWART. BORN FROM A VERY POOR FAMILY.

[email protected]
Quote:
U SEE HOW U DEY FOOL UR SELF???????????? JUST LOOK AT HOW IT TAKES U TO WRITE ALL THIS NONSENCE. I PITTY YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
you dey talk like person way just start work

you dey make noise, mugu

you nor even talk like person way do see money before

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL I HAVE EVER READ HIS EMAIL. SO YOU HAVE TIME TO REPLY ME BACK THAT SHOWS THAT YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING DOING FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
stop sending all this kind of mail to me I don't know what u are talking about . what type of English are writing? maybe u are an illiterate
Back to Sender by fire
You bloody Nigerian stealing from ur mothers toto I will catch u soon oleh

OMG, I've insulted a Chief Laughing [email protected]
Quote:
MR.. DIE

LOOK AM NOT YOUR GUY,BECAUSE YOU ARE A VERY BIG FOOL AND REMAIN IN POOR, GOD HAVE BLESS ME ON THIS GAME WITH TOO MUCH MONEY,YOUR PEOPLE IS SERVICING ME AT LAGOS THEM, AM NOW IN LONDON, TILL YOUR LIFE END YOU WILL NEVER SEE HERE OR GOOD THING BECAUSE YOUR FAMILY IS A FOOL AND BORN YOU AS BIG FOOL TOO.

+4472442334567 NAME CHIEF ONAWA I OF IGBO LAND.

NWA REPO AKA ONE OF OWERRI.

YOUR FROM TODAY IS DIE, MR. DIE HAVE YOU BUILD HOUSE AND THINK TO BUY JEEP
DIE WE MOVE WITH ABUJA LINE UP.

FROM CHIEF ONAWA I OF IGBO LAND.

[email protected]
Quote:
VERY VERY UNRGENT IDIOT

YOU GO DIE VERY SOON MAKE YOU JUST DA FOR YOUR HOUSE DA LOOK FOR WAITING NO FIN YOU? NA YOUR FIRST SON GO PUSH TRUK OR GO B CONDUCTER AND YOUR WIFE WER YOU GO MARRIY OR YOU DON MARRIY GO FUK YOU R FRIEND I GO FUK AGAIN IDIOT LIKE YOU?ME I BE BIG BOY FOR TOWN IF YOU KNOW MAKE YOU ASK ?

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NA MAGA DON REPLY ME. ABEG U CHEK AM WELL WELL!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
ikpunne gi,
donkey,imaranyi you for follow my business and be reach,yes i be naija boy,i live in america,that is our business,we sell valid halded numbers,

i have by push gayan car,i have my hotel their in owerri nigar.

listen you dont be full to people you dont knopw,do you think every thing is scam.

my friend Mr Las,an american is going out with his private jet,he is a guy man ok,so dont be full,

dont email me couse i know you wanna be poor,remain bless
i love u.

thanks

[email protected]
Quote:
who be this small pikin, wetin me and you get in common when u dey cause me i nr even know you self, u dey lagos i dey benin so hw we come take c when u dey insult me like that, u get moni????????????? na hin u dey yan like poor person.

[email protected]
Quote:
Look at you. You day crusing with hummer and your brothers in your family is hungry.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hope u knw say na u be the biggest mugu sha!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
EHHHH,

SEE UR LIFE. U CALL URSELF GUY MAN BUT U BROUGHT A WHOLE LOT OF TIME AND WROTE USELESS AND RUBBISH THINGS HERE. SMALL BOY...AM SURE U ARE.

[email protected] did not seem to be pleased by a few remarks that I made about his mother Very Happy
Quote:
IF U FIT GET MIND DEY INSULT MY LOVELY MUM WEY DEY HER OWN JUST BCOS OF FM WEY ENTER YOUR BOX?WELL NA SORRY I GO JUST TELL U.I NO FIT COME DEY INSULT YOUR MUM WHEN I NO SAY NO TIME.

ANYHOW IF TRUELY U BI GUY MAN AS U CLAIM,KUDOS BUT IF U ARE REALLY ONE BRODA,U NO FIT COME DEY WASTE UR TIME DEY WRITE ME.

SAFE!

[email protected] was upset about a message sent to him by Chief Innocent Emeka
Quote:
Subject: FUNK YOUR ASS: EBA CHIEF INNONO SOUP

You are a lazy idiot,having time and sit down to write rubbish, look here man a productive guy with companies and estates,ok and i don't base were you anticipate.and watch your ass man.learn how to be productive and if you are not a mugu to mail me again ,ok and if you are a mugu i wait for your mail and i will show it to my boys to assault your head and better mind your business. village Emeka,is your town not village,yes or no?

[email protected] is back once again
Quote:
Subject: EGBEDA IDIOT ILLITERATE

ANY ONE THAT FOOL HIMSELF LIKE I NEVER SEE IN LIFE IS DEVIL AND YOU ARE INFIDEL,MAY YOUR GENTLE SOUL REST IN PIECES,IDIOT DO YOU HAVE FUTURE AND HOPE AT ALL? YOU WILL NEVER GAME ANYTHING IN LIFE,WAIT AND SEE,YOUR LIFE HAS BEEN TERMINATED TO THE KINGDOM,DO AND DIE REJECTED YOUR CHANCE HAS BEE TAKES AWAY,NO WONDER YOU STILL KEEP ON FOOLING TILL THIS TIME,DEVIL DECEIVE PEOPLE,BUT I COULD HAVE APPRECIATE IF I CAN GET A SIMPLE ENGLISH FROM YOU SO THAT I CAN READ YOUR LETTER VERY WELL AM NOT READING IT FOR THE INFORMATION,RAT LIKE YOU,NO WONDER YOUR NAME IS EGBEDA,VERY SOON AJEGULE,HAHAHAHA BASTARD.DIE NOBODY HUNGRY PERSON HAVE NOTHING TO DO IN LIFE STRANDED MAN,BEGGING MAN,FULL OF OWNING UNTIL YOU SETTLE THEM ALL YOU WILL NEVER BE FREE FROM THIS LIFE.WAIT AND SEE YOU LIFE RUSTING.

So I sent some more abuse his way, and he can't help but to respond
Quote:
HAHAHA AGBEDA U FOOL IDIOT LIKE U,WHY ALL THOSE MAILS WHERE ARE THEY FROM FOOLISH PERSON THAT HAVE NO FULTURE IN LIFE DONT WORRY U ARE THERE ALREADY IF YOU LIKE REGISTER ALL NAMES BUT U ARE THERE,ONE DAY AT A TIME YOUR NAME WOULD CALL TO MY CENTER IDIOT U WOULD REGRET OVER UR LIFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT NA GOD NA HIM GO PUNISH YOU. YOU CALL YOURSELF GUY MAN, ANY WHERE YOU SEE E-MAIL WHY GUY MAN TROW YOU GO COME THE WRITE RUBISH.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I GO CAFE N CHEK BOX, NA MAGA DON WRITE ME

[email protected]
Quote:
U DEY COMPUND FOOL IDIOT, HE GOAT. OUT NNE GI. I

This is a first, a reply from the self-professed "King of Scammers" Laughing
[email protected]
Quote:

you are totally mad for what u send to me, since you know that you can not help why are you sending me rubbish, god will punish you for that, nuisance, son of bitch, go and suck your mummy pussy. you dont have anything and you are proud like you get something for pocket, if you dont watch yourself with what you sending to me, i will let you know that you are very small in this job, you are making yanga because you don shop small change.

Thanks

If you want to try me again send me rubbish and i will foward your message to people who will cast you to the world to let you know that you are a thief.

sangogbemi ogunbodede
King of Scammer

[email protected]
Quote:
NA THUNDER GO FIRE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND YOU NO GO EVER SEE BETTER FOR YOUR LIFE.

AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I AM NOT BEGGER I AM A CAR OWNER AND LET ME TELL YOU, IMMEDIATELY I GOT YOUR MAIL I ALSO GET A MAGA WEY PAY ME ALMOST $20,000.00 USD.

YOU BE BIG FOOL AND YOU WILL ALWAYS REMAING A FOOL, NA SPIRIT GO FUCK YOUR MAMA AND YOUR PAPA GO DIE FOR MOTOR ACCIDENT.

GOD HAS ALREADY PUNISH YOUR FAMILY AND NOTHING GOOD SHALL COME YOUR FAMILY WAY.

YOU DE CLAIM SAY YOU BE CHIEF, AND YOU NO FIT OPEN YOUR OWN WEB SITE. WHICH KIND CHIEF YOIU BE??? MUMU LIKE YOU.

YOU WILL NEVER SEE GOD THINGS IN YOUR LIFE, AND YOU WILL DIE IN POVERTY. IDIOT LIKE YOU. WHY YOU FIND WORK FOR ME. AND NA BECAUSE OF PERPLE LIKE YOU NA MAKE I JOIN SCAMMING. AND I PRAY TO GET MUU LIKE YOU.

IF I CATHCH YOUR SISTER, I GO FUCK AM TO DEAT.

USELESS CHIEF. INNOCENT EMEKA. AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I HAVE REPORTED YOU AS ONE OF NIGERIANS SCAMMERS. SO WATCH YOUR BACK.
OMG -- he has reported me as a Nigerians scammers Shocked

So I had to send some more abuse his way. He responds
Quote:
GUY YOU BE SMALL PIKIN.

YOU NO GET COMMONE SENSE FOR HEAD .

IF THEM BORN YOU WELL, COME OKOKOMAIKO OR GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER AND SEE IF THEM NO GO STRACE YOU COME YOUR HOUSE.

DROP YOUR NUMBER IF THEM BORN YOU WELL.

THIS IS MY NUMBER +447045739188

I WILL BE EXPECTING YOUR USELESS CALL.

IF YOU GET AIDS NO CALL, BUT IF YOU NO GET AIDS CALL

[email protected]
Quote:
It seems that you don't know how to speak English,OTILE IDIOT. STUPID

[email protected]
Quote:
I have nothing to tell ou because i know that you are a dead man alrady since
you are an enemy of progress and by the power r our fore father i ask the
wonderful amadioha tostrike you death enemy of progress and you for that nija
till the efcc will end you up in jail.
Ken.

So I send more abuse, he replies
Quote:
I have nothing to tellyou because you have already tell yourself what i am
suposed to tell you.
Osu. You understand what i mean, outcast.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic