SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Uk lottery testimonials - very funny!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At the bottom of a recent UK Lottery scam email were the following testimonials:

TESTIMONIES OF OUR PAST LUCKY WINNERS:

''When I first received an unsolicited email that I have just won One Million British Pounds Starlings it appeared to me like one of those uncalled -for emails .However when I decided to justify my curiosity by contacting Dr. Richard Adams to know if this was real he instructed me on what to do to claim my winning and as a matter of fact I was skeptical initially but when I did I was full of surprise when my bank here in America called me up to confirm to me that an additional One Million Pounds about two Million United States Dollars Has been transferred from England to my account .......I am really happy for the UK National Lottery who made it possible for me to be One Million Pounds Richer Today ''..
[Mr. Walter Shaun [From Texas In The United States Of America ]

''To me everything was pointing to the direction of a scam especially when I was told that I have to make the payment of a particular amount of money being the British Tax imposition and transfer charges to the transfer bank before my winning fund will be transferred This was so because I had the belief that for being a winner I do not have to send money first before receiving .However when I discussed this with my wife she urged me to do so because of her believe on the UK National Lottery .After I have meet this condition , it hit me like a thunder ball when I was surprised that eventually Five Hundred Thousand Pounds was deposited into my account .It was unbelievable to me until I made the withdrawal of Two Hundred Thousand Pounds to buy a new house in Tehran, Iran'' .
Dr. Ali Mohammad Alamin [From Iran ]

''To me I was the last person on earth to believe in the internet of a thing and its winning .Especially considering the fact that I am a black woman from Nigeria .I just couldn’t believe it ,but when I called my claim agent to confirm my wining I was still in surprise until I meet all his condition and today I am the pillar in my family because of my financial strength''.
Mrs. Joyce Adebayor [From Nigeria West Africa ]

'' Words cant explain how I feel winning a lottery I never participated in .I have been playing the Uk National Lottery and buying tickets every week .However, I was over joyed when my email address was selected by the computer as one among the lucky winners and now I am praying every day so as emerge as the jackpot winner of One Million British Pounds Starlings so that I can buy a football club of my own here in England ''

Mr. Bright Waterfalls [Liverpool England ]

'' I can beat my hands on my chest and tell any one who cares to listen that this is a genue lottery. I am a living testimony ,my parents never believed when I informed them that I won but today look at me only 9 years old and I am already smiling to the bank with Ninety Five Thousand Pounds ''
Little Miss Natalie Mboweni [ South Africa ]

'' Man, I am really a winner!!! Waooo my joy is imeasurable!!!! ''

Mr. Sammy Young [ Japan One Million Pounds Jackpot Winner ]

'' I have received this kind of winning notification on several occasions but I didn’t believe until I just took a risk of paying all the charges I was required to pay .Infect I had to borrow money from within around to pay all these charges and look at me today I can pay back what I have borrowed in 5 folds to my creditors ''

Mrs Carlose Escobar [ Ecuador in South America Seven Hundred Thousand Pounds Winner ]

'' Infect ,I am donating 20% percent to any charity organization of my choice in Asia as a free -will gift and a thank you gift to the Almighty God for making it possible for me to win a lottery I never participated believed in ''.
Mr. John White [From Australia .Two Hundred Thousand Pounds Winner]

'' This is my second time of winning a lottery so it never came to me as a surprise .But still I am grateful to the lottery organizers for making this come true ''

Mr. Ismail Sadiq [From Jordan .Twenty Thousand Pounds Winner ]

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, that is so pathetic. Funny, but pathetic...

Easter Egg 2013
FabulousFiasco
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Would a legitimate lottery need testimonials?

It would be funny to send a lotto lad testimonials from other baited lotto lads. Too bad we can't do that!

I will appreciate you act fasty because so much time has already be delayed-- Dr. Anderson Wilson

Surprising things are more appreciable than non surprising things, I am going to put a surprise in your face as long as this transaction remains. ---Willis Lee, Loan Officer
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I particularly enjoyed:
Quote:
it hit me like a thunder ball

and
Quote:
I can beat my hands on my chest

and
Quote:
Mr. Sammy Young [ Japan One Million Pounds Jackpot Winner ] [this is a very common name in Japan, of course]

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
Bruce Banner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder how I could get some pound starlings. The starlings around here are maybe a half pound at best.
H_Potter
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe, those are great. I love how the testimonials attempt to answer the questions that any rational person would have about somehow winning a lottery they had never participated in and then needing to pay thousands of dollars worth of 'fees' in order to collect the money. But just trust us, it's totally risky free and you can get hit with a thunder ball of your own!

"Why did you send me a fake money do not pay with me i did not have any business with you" - Barrister Tony Lehman
US_Spook
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"I am a winner!!!"

And is a pound starlings a pound of birds, that would be wicked, I hear they make good eats in some parts of the world.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This really got my attention
Quote:
I am a living testimony ,my parents never believed when I informed them that I won but today look at me only 9 years old and I am already smiling to the bank with Ninety Five Thousand Pounds ''

Evil or Very Mad These lotto lads are true vermin.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for posting. Very amusing. I particularly liked....

Quote:
' Words cant explain how I feel winning a lottery I never participated in .I have been playing the Uk National Lottery and buying tickets every week .However, I was over joyed when my email address was selected by the computer as one among the lucky winners and now I am praying every day so as emerge as the jackpot winner of One Million British Pounds Starlings so that I can buy a football club of my own here in England ''

Mr. Bright Waterfalls [Liverpool England ]

Nice name! I bet he's an Everton supporter. Laughing Laughing

What a bunch of arse. You go into a shop buy a ticket, get your numbers then your email address gets selected. LMFAO. Anybody that falls for this needs their bumps feeling. Sadly, some of them do.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This is my second time of winning a lottery so it never came to me as a surprise .But still I am grateful to the lottery organizers for making this come true

Sure babe, glad we could arrange that for ya. Wink

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
'' I have received this kind of winning notification on several occasions but I didn’t believe until I just took a risk of paying all the charges I was required to pay .Infect I had to borrow money from within around to pay all these charges and look at me today I can pay back what I have borrowed in 5 folds to my creditors ''

Oh, that is great for credibility! They just know that most victims are going to have to borrow the money and this just makes me boil with rage to the fact that they can set this up by already planting the seeds in a victims head that they may need to BORROW to get their winnings! Evil or Very Mad

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic