SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

CITIZENS FINANCE CORPORATION

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one Donato - mine would have read:

Quote:
Dear Mr Mark,

I am sorry to hear that you are unwell and I have arranged prayers that the tests turn out to be negative. HIV AIDs is a terrible condition but we must accept that God's Will be done.

Your colleague Mr Zema was very supportive and assured me that he has the situation well in hand. He also told me that I could pay a lesser fee to keep the cheque active if that would help. By God's grace the sum of $200 was available and so I sent to him yesterday via Western Union.

May the Lord be with you, and remember that with Him all things are possible.

Sister Brenda.

Save it for your next Lad.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Billy.Basker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will, thanks Yastreb.
I'm so looking forward to the reply Laughing
Billy.Basker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My reply has turned up, & quite fast I think!!

Hello,

I am sorry to let you know that I dont know who Mr. Soludo is and I am not ill, I am perfectly well and if you still need your fund, send the required payment. That is why we always advise to keep transaction like this confidential.

Regards,

John Mark.

Well, that has got him a bit stirred, but I think I ought to let him know that I've sent everything I could get hold of, & insist his office has the money:

How about this?

Dear Mr John Mark
On reading your reply, I get the distinct impression that you are a little angry with me, I only acted in the belief that this person, Mr Soludo works in your company. Now I haven't told a living soul about this, as you asked me not to, & remember the fact that as I'm a nun, we are sworn to many secrets that we cannot tell to a soul. So I am absolutely positive that it must have come from your office, now if you would be so kind to apologise & find out who this man is, as I know I am untarnished. Now as to the money I have paid, perhaps if you can find out about 'Mr Soludo' then you can also find the payment I made.
Either way, I know I have paid you, as I have the receipt, unfortunately as I told you before, we don't have one of those scanner things, so I am going to try & send you a copy via the post office in our nearest town, but I won't be going there until Friday afternoon.

Sister Brenda.

Thoughts anyone?
I'm starting to have some fun now Laughing
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Billy.Basker wrote:
My reply has turned up, & quite fast I think!!

Hello,

I am sorry to let you know that I dont know who Mr. Soludo is and I am not ill, I am perfectly well and if you still need your fund, send the required payment. That is why we always advise to keep transaction like this confidential.

Regards,

John Mark.

Dear Mr Mark,

I'm sorry to hear that your proctorootery has not gone well as your obvious loss of memory shows. Mr Soludo is your colleague, the person who took over the case when you were riushed to hospital for your lobotomy. So please don't fret dear boy we have sent the payment and Mr Soludo has already picked it up from Western Union, so payment of our fund is on schedule.

Please do let Mr Soludo know when he visits you today how happy i am with his service and that he really is an asset to your company. Also let him know that his idea to have a collection next Sunday for the legal fees is an excellent idea and one that i will discuss with the other sisters on our Wednesday Picnic. I think we may even be able to raise $500.

As for confidentiality i can assure you that it has not come from our end, remember we are nuns and have taken vows. I'll put this lapse down to your memory loss and not as an insinuation to anything else.

We will be praying for your speedy recovery, hold in your heart the thought that we love because he loved first, and praise be that you sent Mr Soludo to us.

Sister Brenda.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Billy.Basker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like that one Donato, I suppose you can safely say that I am still a newby, although I'm trying my best.
I'm not a betting person, but I reckon my money would be on my lad being more than annoyed now. I can't wait for his next email!!
Billy.Basker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Confused Well I don't quite know what to make of this reply, as it's a bit curt. So I'm not entirely sure whether Mr John Mark has dropped me or he's gunning for Mr Soludo Confused

from CITIZENS FINANCE CORPORATION <[email protected]>
to "B.A. Tinne"
date 29 July 2008 09:52
subject RE: FROM MR. JOHN MARK/ REPLY BACK.
mailed-by hotmail.com

Hello,

Is not me that is hill, is Mr. Soludo that is!!!! so thanks for your reply.

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he may mean Mr Soludo is ill-must be all of Mr Mark's money that he is going to eat!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dear Mr Mark,

Are you sure you are well enough to be sending emails? Can you please explain the contents of your last one, as it was frankly un-understandable.

Sister Brenda.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Billy.Basker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hehehe yes, I wish I could come up with such good replies, I suppose it's because I don't have enough experience yet.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Billy - with time you'll find these things come easily to you.

With your Lad - whatever he writes, reply something like this:

Quote:
You shouldn't be worrying so much about this but instead it's best that you focus on recovery and pray to God for comfort. Mr Soludo told me how you'd be slightly irrational for a while after the operation.

So just rest and think of Holy things and remember that you're in hospital, not the office.

With God all things are possible.

Keep up the patronising I-know-what's-best tone and that way you'll drive him round the bend (I hope).

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Billy.Basker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have borrowed your version this time Yastreb, thank's for the help both of you I really do appreciate it.
Thinking about, one of the worst things you can do is patronise someone, so like you say, it should help drive him up the wall, round the bend, & definitely not know whether he's on his head or his ass.
Billy.Basker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks as though my lotto lad has most likely fallen out with my nun, I'm wondering if I should pretend to send him a very clear copy of a Western Union receipt ??? Image & keep reckoning that the scanner that I'm using keeps breaking down??? Hopefully that'll drive him a bit mad for a while!!!
Billy.Basker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I've still not had a reply from my lad, I think he has definitely fallen out with my nun, it's either that or something has happened, in fact my other lad hasn't replied to my email either. Confused
Billy.Basker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've composed another email to my lad John Mark, seeing as I haven't heard from him for a few weeks, would someone have a look at it for me, please. Smile

Hi Mr John Mark

It's now been a few weeks since your last email, has something happened? I'm getting a might worried that you are just
trying to play games with me, please tell me that you aren't! Is it because are you still recovering from your operation? I hope you're feeling much better.

If everything is OK, would you like me to send you the copy of the Western Union receipt?
I really need to know what you want me to do now, I hope that you're office still has my money. Everyone in my convent are wanting to know why I'm being so secretive, & I'm itching to tell them, but as you I'm being so secretive, & I would really like to tell them, but as you requested, my lips are staying sealed.

I hope you have spoken to your colleague, & found out that what I told you is the truth, about me sending the money to him while you were in hospital.
Please, I would dearly like it if you would have the good grace to contact me to let me know what is happening.

Sister Brenda

Sister Brenda
Billy.Basker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I hadn't had a reply from my lad John Mark for nearly 3 weeks, I sent this email 2 days ago, just to see whether I could muster a reply, & it worked:

Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 23:42:10 +0100
To: [email protected]
Subject: Finance

Hi Mr John Mark

It's now been a few weeks since your last email, has something happened? I'm getting a might worried that you are just
trying to play games with me, please tell me that you aren't! Is it because are you still recovering from your operation? I hope you're feeling much better.

If everything is OK, would you like me to send you the copy of the Western Union receipt?
I really need to know what you want me to do now, I hope that you're office still has my money. Everyone in my convent are wanting to know why I'm being so secretive, & I would really like to tell them, but as you requested, my lips a staying sealed.

I hope you have spoken to your colleague, & found out that what I told you is the truth, about me sending the money to him while you were in hospital.
Please, I would dearly like it if you would have the good grace to contact me to let me know what is happening

Sister Brenda

But, unfortunately, I received this reply this morning:

from CITIZENS FINANCE CORPORATION <[email protected]>
to "*******@googlemail.com>
date 20 August 2008 08:48
subject RE: Finance
mailed-by hotmail.com

Hello,

So you sent someone money through western Union and you want me to send you your fund, why can t you receive your fund from the one you sent money?

Please if you need your fund, send the charges for the courier service to my name, John Mark and my company...citizens finance building, 122 pybus rd, johannesburg, south africa.

If I can get the money for the courier, they will deliver your fund to your residential address.

Regards,

John Mark.

Well I've thought of & sent this reply to him:

Mr John Mark

I would appreciate it if you would find the gent in question, & work together on this matter, he told me that you were ill, & that he was drafted in to carry on with your work until you were well enough to take over again. Now please tell me, does Mr Soludo work with you in your office, or not?? Have I been duped into paying this money to him? Finally do you require me to send you a copy of the Western Union receipt so you can see for yourself, as it was in fact addressed to you, & not him.

May the lord be with you, & with him all things are possible

Sister Brenda

I hope it's enough to convince him, even if it's just a tiny bit.
Billy.Basker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just received this from our Mr John Mark

[email protected] wrote:
To: ********@googlemail.com
Subject: REPLY URGENTLY.
Body:
CITIZENS FINANCE CORPORATION <[email protected]>
to "********@googlemail.com>
date 22 August 2008 10:47
subject REPLY URGENTLY.
mailed-by hotmail.com

Dear Brenda,
How are you today,please be inform that Mr Soludo does not work with us citizen finance and i dont know him.

In the frist stage we told you not to disclose your recovered fund to anyone till it get into your account but you could not listen even to call us for more informations,now you have been duped by Mr Soludo and dont write to me anything about soludo again.

Please we dont need to see any copy of the Western Union receipt all you have to do now is for you to send the courier fees to us.
Name,John Mark and my company...citizens finance building, 122 pybus rd, johannesburg, south africa

So make sure you send the fees by money gram to my name and send us the pin number or the copy receipt so that we can send your cheque to your residential address also act fast before they management cancel your cheque.

Regards,

John Mark.

---------------------

So I've followed with this reply

Dear John Mark

I'm very well thank you. Thank you for letting me know that he doesn't work in your company, but it seems to me that you have someone who is defrauding you out of a lot of money.
I know that I am a nun, but we also have to clear the air one way or another, so I am only going to tell you this one more time, I HAVE NOT told anyone of this, we keep our promises, & I ALWAYS keep my word.
Now back to business, please tell me exactly what you want me to do, as this is important to me, as well as it is to you, I now need to get this thing sorted out. As for courier fees, please explain this please, in detail. I am on the understanding that you have done this before, but please remember this is my first time, & most likely my last,

With God all things are possible.

Sister Brenda
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic