SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad waiting overnight in Contonou Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations Esq. clapping clapping

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Good_Ash
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work! This noob is impressed.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cotonou is the new lad safari hotspot. Make sure he sees the sites and stops at Cyber Jonquet. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hurrah! Can you now get him stredded somewhere on the route to the camp (shuttle broken down/catch a taxi/of course we'll pay/Simba will arrange compensation when you arrive/lots of pretty girls here/etc)?
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
WE HAVE BEEN WITED FOR YOUR OFFICIAL VEHICLE TO CONVEY US TO 5IMBA SAFARI..
Dear MS G.Rhodes,
greetings;This is to tell you that we are guests of Prof.Stuart Fielding from Nigeria;We were invited by Prof.Fielding for the Conference in your 5imba Safari Camp,and We have been waited in the Novotel Hotel,Marina for your Company motor to convey us down to the camp according to the mail sent to us by your management,but since yesterday till now we do not see any of your vehicle to pick us to the camp from your company,and our efforts to reach you by phone proved aborted,

Now will deem it fit that we do not have any alternative than to go back to Nigeria by 2pm this afternoon.If you want to get to us by phone before 2pm you may reach us by telephone:+22998899160

Regards,
0kunlola

Quote:

Dear Mister 0kunlola,

I have recieved a request from one of our guests currently staying at
the 5imba safari camp - Benin.

Apparently you were expected to arrive at Camp last night but
unfortunately missed your shuttle bus collection from Cotonou.
Please do not worry, this is easily resolved.

Our shuttle bus service runs regularly back and forth between Cotonou
and the safari Camp, so we are confident that we can offer you transport
that will suit your needs.

To remind you, our friendly and knowledgeable driver/guide will collect
you from outside the:
Novotel Orisha,
Boulevard de la Marina
Cotonou
Benin
at 3.45pm local time.

It is important that you bring a copy of your shuttle bus voucher with
you so that our driver/guide will be able to check your name against our
expected guestlist.

We look forward to welcoming you and are sure that you will be delighted
to have chosen to stay at the 5imba Safari Camp during your visit to
Benin.

Bernie Rhodxx
Operations Manager - 5imba Safari Group Ltd

Quote:
Dear MS Rhodxx,
thanks for the concerns;By the grace of God,as you said;We are waiting to meet your Driver/guid outside the:
Novotel Orisha,
Boulevard de la Marina
Cotonou
Benin
at 3.45pm local time.

Above everything,I wish you abundant blessings in all your endeavours.

Regards,
0kunlola

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job locking this lad down for another day. It's really like having a lad pay for his stay in jail. I'm sure the hotel management is keeping the lad's passport secure and that they will collect their charges. We have a saying at work- "Another day, another dollar."

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Mister 0kunlola,

We have just received information that there has been a road accident
involving our shuttle bus on its journey to Cotonou.
Please remain where you are and we will advise as soon as the situation
becomes clearer.

Best regards,

Bernie Rhodxx
Operations Manager - 5imba Safari Group Ltd

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked An accident! I hope the driver is ok.

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha, not another accident? What is the life expectancy of these shuuttle drivers?

I think tomorrow he should head on up to Parakou..... then on to Natitingou, and then... maybe to the park...

Nice work, Esq! Thumbs up

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^There has been a "glitch" with the "Hotel le Majestic"... Aparently they are telling clients of 5imba 5afari that said 5afari does not esist Shocked Mad

Surely this is due to hostile competition &/or bickering between the 2 hotels Laughing

(maybe find another pick-up point)

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update 19 August....

Quote:
Dear Pr0f.Fi3lding,
my Twilight greetings to all the members of MHC6.

This is to tell you that after I,and my guests stayed in Novotel-Hotel for two days,and we didn't see any 5imba Safari C4mp's motor to convey us to the camp from outside the Novotel we have returned to Nigeria.If you still want us to come,necessary,and efeective arrangements is to be done,and you need to send airplane-Tickets money to me by Western-Transfer or any other means.

I wish you success in your endeavour,and a successful conference in the name of FMHC6.

I'm waiting for your reply.

Truly,
0kunl0l4

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You did have success in your endeavor! Laughing

Quote:
I wish you success in your endeavour,and a successful conference in the name of FMHC6.

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gee, I expected a much more hostile email than that! They didn't even balk at forking over two days in a hotel in a differnt country? Maybe these guys are too rich for their own good. A longer safari might bring out the beast in them. Try for another hook up, and rebait them from another account, I say! Smile

Nice work, Esq. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations, Esq!

The lad has must been happy to get away from Lagos, the sprawling, hellish, bizarre, nauseating, but ultimately "charming"-in-its-own-sick-way megacity Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Superb Safari, Esq. clapping beers!

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic