SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottolad 'went' to SSC Cameroon & Benin;$$ goes to Niger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

juju4u wrote:
So who gets a pith?

Nobody deserves one more than poor ol' Mister Michaels..... Laughing

But in his continued absence, you should take care of it for him... Wink

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing in the Fromus Box. Micheal just ignored it. I think a new character is just too much for them. It's 2:00PM in ladland they cant still be there, can they? I think Michael should just relax, let the driver go and wait for the shuttle.

Quote:
joe fromus
to micheal-willia.
More options 7:53 am (0 minutes ago)
Hello Mr. Michael,
We have picked up Alf with our company jeep and were headed
back to our lodge @Park du "W".

Mr. Wizcunsin has been inistant that we reach you! He is sceaming
about meeting you and giving you this case he was travelling with. We
must comply with his wishes.

As we are traveling our only option is to send the jeep down from
Kandi and bring you to Mr. W before we travel on.

Please respond today as we will continue on in the morning.

warmest regards,

Dr. Joeseph Fromus DDS LSMFT

staff cosmotologist

SSC Benin Pendari
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mr Michael/Mr Gomer
I am still in still here in yaounde. Mr Gomer said he was coming here after he met with uncle Alf. I still have this money to help alf pay for his taxes. Do not worry I have ignored Mr Gomer and his lies.
Mr Michael
Where are you?
Mr Gomer
When will You arive in Yaounde?
I do hope to see you soon. I cant wait to see you my little chookipoop
Love
Ihava

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping LOL_sign clapping clapping clapping LOL_sign LOL_sign

Skinner called
http://members.419eater.com/~a_skinner/michaelmad.mp3

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH He didnt even recognize the shuttle driver from Cameoon.

Hold on please dont anyone send him anything until...
@wanamaker, let's call as dr. fromus Wink

@skinner - Did you plan on calling again? or just make him wait for nothing

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"

Last edited by juju4u on Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I can't listen to the call for a few hours my burning question is......

is this the same Mister Michaels that visited the "forest of pain" in Cameroon..??

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it is the same lad, I think, he's pissed, he claims to have been "arrested for 2 weeks" in cameroon, no shower, no money, no food, blabla...

Note it is not the same lad that is back in nigeria (oga), nor the 3rd lad that left you a message to get this one at the police station.

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

absolute Gold
I dont know what to say

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!

Last edited by Master on Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats wonderful news, I really, really hope that it is the same mugu.

I just can't even begin to imagine what a fabulous couple of weeks safari vacation he has just had..... Laughing

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

5imba when you get a chance to listen, that call is a testament to the quality of your camps Wink

The unreal thing is: HE IS STILL HOOKED!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

So what now, if wanamaker comes around soon he could call as the doctor & mess with him real good. I am not sure if skinner planned on calling again.

We could offer him the shuttle modality?

A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
@skinner - Did you plan on calling again? or just make him wait for nothing

I just told him I'd call him back because of the lack of anything else to say. Let me know if you want me to call again & what to tell him.

Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll do the call, offer to send the jeep down from Kandi, it will keep him in Parakou another night.

Oh by the way,a storm, it is currently raining with thunder and lightning in Parakou. Nice day for a safari.
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@juju4u
Quote:
Michael "arrested for 2 weeks" in cameroon

@skinner
Great call.

I think oga is close to having a corporate crises.

* He sent a trusted employee on not one but two underfunded business trips. (Talk about a guy that stays on script)

* Overheads are up.

* Revenue is down, and the unsecured investors are starting to get nervous.

* The travel scripts need work.

* To top it off he has had to delay the delivery of of his new Mercedes 500SL and the registration office wants automobile details for the personalized plate - 419 ADE. And he can't buy his son the 40" TV he wanted.

The serious part of this is Michae1's 5afari is now cutting into his business success and reputation. Is Michae1 family or employee?

Can a separate front be created to trash oga?

Gomer competator? Wedge, Michae1 is incompetent get over here and sort this out? Pride? Lust Ihava? Greed (certainly)? Fear (failure)?

Alf and 5imba are motivating Michae1. (anger)

p.

Last edited by pablo on Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great call, Skinner! Laughing Your deadpan delivery is spot-on hilarious! Laughing
The lad's "I didn't get to take my bath!" just about killed me!
Well, if it's pouring rain, he won't have to worry about any bath.
After the shuttle doesn't make it, give him directions to the camp. Maybe draw a crude map. Oops! Maybe they should have taken a right at Banikoara... Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.4shared.com/file/58912891/3245a8e2/MeetDrJoeFromusAug_2008_12_37_41.html
Wanamaker called as Dr. Joe Fromus... Mr. T chimed in in the background Laughing Something about a broken van & stuff Mr. Green
(sorry wanamaker, I couldn't resist)

EDIT: I called him back & didn't make a sound... 30 seconds or so of "hello, hello"... For good measure... that should make him think the good Doctor is concerned but couldn't get through... Wonder what Mugu will do next?

LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I don't have any damn money to make it to Kandi

There are streams of tears running down my face as I laugh my fat butt off. This is a GREAT bait! Keep up the good work!!
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Wanamaker

Michae1:
Quote:
Thanks to you I haven't taken my bath. I haven't taken my breakfast

"in the case yeah, just paper"

I haven't the funds to get to Kandi

Laughing

Michae1 in this call doesn't act like he is about to be arrested again. This one is more like plans are not working out and it is someone elses fault. Not clear if it is 2 + 1, 1 + 1 or 3 in his party.

p.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm the cosmotoligist here, I'm worried about his complexion... The sun has created quite a havoc

LOL_sign
I like that Dr. Joe Fromus character... Laughing

@Pablo, yeah, as pointed out by @wanamker, his problems with the driver suddenly vanished... They are well funded
(but we're chiping away at the bank Mr. Green )
We'll just assume that they have funding to move along indefinately... Set a goal, toss an obstacle, set another goal... Wink

Embarassed Hadn't check emails, It seems gomer-lad has been busy:
Quote:
Hello Alfred,

I Want you to know that i am not happy that all.I just spoke to Mr.Micheal on the Phone and he is yet to see you.Alfred,Micheal is close to the hotel.I think he just step out so i want you to call him now if you are in the Hotel where he is suppose to wait for you and he will come and meet you Immediately.You know the Number to call so call him now and let's get this Done because if you don't finish things with Mike Today,i will make sure he retures Tomorrow and i mean it.so do what you have to do now.Call Mr Micheal +22995491xxx.

Mr.Gomer

Quote:
Hello Mr.Joseph Fromus,

My Name is Mr.Gomer.My Staff,Mr.Micheal asked me to Contact you because he said you are in Custody of Mr.Alfred and he wants to meet with Mr.Alfred Wizcunsin.I want you to do anything you can to go and Pick him up right now.

You can call him on +22995491xxx to get his Location.He has been in Town since Yesterday and he needs to return soonest.

Thanks

Mr.Gomer

(no reply sent) Well, it is Africa after all.

Last edited by juju4u on Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice call, wanamaker! Laughing I liked the "worried about his complexion" bit, too. Poor lads. Keep making them poorer. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good call, Juju! Somehow, the lad doesn't seem worried about Alfred's complexion. Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good email to gomer Juju, perfect!
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Skinner- That was wanamaker on the line, I was the guy with the Mr. T sounboard. Great call wanamaker!

@wanamaker- Sorry i thought you were busy & jumped in... The sun is fading over there Laughing

Gomer-lad has been frantically emailing, he is threatning to retreive mr. micheal prematurly from his Africa site-seeing tour:
Quote:
Hello Joseph,

I spoke to Mr.Micheal and he said that you ask him to come over to where you are.I want you to know that he will not be coming.Since you spoke to him,call him and let him tell you where he is so that you can go meet him there so that all can be finalized.He has some Documents for Mr.Alf and if you don't go see him today,I have asked him to reture Tomorrow.Go with Alf and the Briefcase.You or Mr.Alf needs to go and see Mr.Micheal and exchange the Briefcase with the Documents.

Call him Again and go over to meet him

Thanks

Mr.Gomer

Dr. Joe Fromus sent this:
Quote:
Dear Sir I will be short but to the point. Following my phone call with your colleague a safari jeep was dispatched to the town of Kandi, north of Mr. Micheal's location. I went through urgent measures to arrange this so they can rendezvous halfway before the hours grow late. It is the only remaining non-wrecked jeep we have, Mr. Wizcunson has detroyed to, I am afraid. The driver has instructions to rendezvous with Mr. Micheal.

Please inform your man to proceed IMMEDIATELY to Kandi, as I thought we had agreed on that during our phone call. We were disconnected and I was not and still am not able to get through. Please understand this is the bush, not the city.

MAKE HASTE sir!

@Master, we ABSOLUTELY have to get your auzie voice patched through to the lad sometime (Paul?)Very Happy

Edit: Also sent this:
Quote:
Sir, Mr. Wizcunson cannot leave camp once more prior to completing his
treatment. The risk of his relapse is simply to great. As his
physician I forbid it. As I have explained we will do all that is
necessary to accommodate what I understand to be a legal transaction
of some sort.Mr Wizcunson has explained that this is one of those
in-person only type of deals, and I understand that completely.

I do not understand why Mr. Micheal has not simply pushed on to camp.
I believe you and he were given clear explanation of where we are
located. I also do not know how a man can be sent on such an adventure
without adequate resources. I fear I do not care for you Sir.

Shall we recall the envoy to Kandi, or will he be there tonight and
require more specific location.

Anybody know anything about a meet site in Kandi?

wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OOPS, While you were posting I sent this.

Quote:

joe fromus
to micheal-willia., harrygomer12
More options 11:58 am (0 minutes ago)
Good day Gentlemen.

We here at Simba Safari Camp have been entrusted with the health
of Alf Wizcunsin. I am Afraid I wont alow him to travel in his
condition.
However Bernie Rhodes has mad it clear that we must carry out the
wishes of our client Alf.
I am personally going to Kandi to deliver this case to you. I
dont have the time to continue on to Parakou, as Mr. W needs my
attention back at the camp. I must tell you that if we dont complete
this business in Kandi by tomorrow, we will be forced to open the case
against our clients wishes.

We will meet at the hotel Auberge La Rencotre' for lunch and an
exchange of the paperwork.
BP 92 Kandi , M. Quenum, Emile Benoit

Please understand that our lodge is in the National Park called Park
du W and the
entrance is throuh the city of Kandi. That is the route we took last
nite throuh Kandi. Inside the park there is Campground 25, then the
Lodge of Kandoou Falls, then Sima Camp. As I explained to you Mr.
Michael we simply cant make the trip to Parakou in one day.

Again I am told to offer you luxury accomodations at the Simba
Safari camps. We would extend that invitation to your wives (if you
prefer)

Warmest Regards,

Joeseph Fromus DDS LSMFT

staff cosmetologist

SCC Benin
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Oh, I see, conflicting messages. Well, it never bothered them before. (I wonder which email went out first & how far appart). Yes, the cool thing about gmail is that more then one user can use a box at the same time.

I think that's great, gives him an option to go to kandi tomorrow... Plus it looks like The good Doctor might just turn out to be a crook (chop) Embarassed Laughing

That brings up another topic, which is that SOON, we are gonna need a 3-D dolla-chop! @Master, it is time. Let's see how things work out with the crooked doctor, & then Gomerboyz wil swoop in, or will it be Hans conning the doctor after he runs off... Hum... So many possibilities Laughing

Oh yeah, BTW - There is another character that will soon re-emerge, Paul Irwin, the Auzie, he's gonna try to screw over Alf and his girlfriend, get the lotto for his-self Wink Laughing (This may happen in Nigeria).

@wanamaker - You will need to send him the picture of you standing next to the Jeep... Posted on this thread by slaphappy Laughing

wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My message is an hour behind yours, no harm done. This will give them something to plan tonight and a destination for the morning.
I do like the Idea of the Dr. opening the case and having Michael explain 100K
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@wanamaker, Juju4u, Skinner - You have bought misery to poor ol' Mister Michaels who is just an honest UK Lotto representative from London.
I just hope that you are pleased with yourselves..... Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic