SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A New Low: Employees needed!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RC _ thank you and sorry I didnt read the above posts fully then Embarassed

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the exact same IP as Luckey...

I'm still trying to decide how to extract the most pain from this one!!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know that is looking for a job Smile

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And we're off...

Second script is in:

Quote:
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS....YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED!!!

Your information have been received and processed. You have been
accepted as our Payment representative/Book keeper.. This is in view of
our not having an office presently in your country.

Here is your representative code: GD-10. From now on we will address you with this code

You don't need to have an Office (WORK FROM HOME OR PART-TIME) and
this certainly won't disturb any form of work you have going at the
moment.

* No form of investments from you (you are not going to put in money at all).
* This job takes only 3-5 hours per week

Presently with the amount of Donations we receive, we cannot put them on
hold for fear of loosing our generous donors. Secondly we cannot
cash these payments from here, as international Cheques
take about 25-30 working days for cash to be made available. We lose
about 12,000 USD of net income each month because we have money
transfer delays.

Your task is to coordinate payments from our numerous donors and help us with
the payment process. You are not involved in any sales or marketing.
Payment would be sent to you by UPS courier service.

Your tasks are:
1. Receive payment from Donors.
2. Cash Payments at your Bank (Following the instruction that would be given to you).
3. Deduct 10% which will be your commission/pay on each Payment processed
4. Forward balance after deduction of commission/pay to any of the
Charity homes you will be contacted to send payment to.(Payment is to be
forwarded either by Western Union Money Transfer ).

We are working on setting up a branch in the states and i hope if we
develop a very good business relationship you might be our branch executive officer/manger
But the problem i have is trust, We have made arrangement with the FBI
in Washington, that if anybody gets away with our money they will
definitely get hold of the person, and the person will go to JAIL
for LOOTING of funds.

We make roughly $20,000 or more, after you receive and process
series of payments at the end of every month, 10% of that is $2000
which will be going to your pockets.

Our payments will be issued out in your name and you can have them
cashed at your bank or other Cashing Services (Upon the instruction that would be given to you later).
Deduct your commission 10% and forward the balance according to the
instruction.

I assume after reading you understand that the task is very easy and
not breathe taking and I hope we can really nurture a good business relationship so that we
can set up a branch for you to manage for us. As soon as our donors are ready to start
sending payments (within the next 5-7 working days) you'll be sent an
email notification.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this email so that I can understand
you got it.

WARMEST REGARD,
Frederick Ross
Finance Director
GUIDE DOGS.
+447045712636

In reply, I wrote:
Hello Mr. Ross,

Thank you for the wonderful news. I can't believe I was selected so easily. All of the other jobs I have applied for were much harder to get. I promise I will hardly work and I will not disappoint you.

I have a few friends who are also looking for work. I don't know how many positions you have open, but I forwarded your first email to some of them. I hope that is OK. If you hire any others that I sent to you, can I still have the first chance at the branch executive office/manager position? I know you don't know me yet, and you probably can't promise anything, but I will really want to get that position! What is the pay for that position?

What is the next step? Is there anything I need to read so I can learn about everything I have to do? Will I have to pay taxes on this money?

Thanks again, this is great news.

Angela

I threw the bit in about passing his email on to my friends with the hope that it will explain why he is getting so many responses from people who were not on his bomb list.

If anyone is wondering how this scam works, it is a classic job/check scam. He will send out fake checks, and he is trying to take advantage of the fact that banks allow provisional access to funds on deposit within a few days. If the check "clears" the bank, it will be returned weeks or months later when a clearing house, or the originating bank discovers it is bad. At that point, the depositor will be held liable for the entire amount of the check- the bank will not accept any responsibility for "clearing" the check. They also won't care where the check came from. Attempting to pass a bad check is a crime, even if you thought it was real.

If money is sent via WU, that money is gone. This is a vicious scam because it tends to snare people who need jobs, and don't see the risk because they are not putting any money up front. Within a few weeks, they can find themselves tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt, and in a heap of legal trouble as well. Evil or Very Mad

He understands that he only has a few weeks to get whatever money he can before the checks start bouncing. If you have applied for this job, he will be very impatient with you once he has sent out a check. That can be fun. Twisted Evil

Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've offered a hefty donation because Mr. Soludo has promised me millions of dollars.. I'll wait and see how he reacts.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job GD-10!

I haven't heard back from him yet. I hope he still has a job for me! Shoot, maybe my sewing group could also get involved.

Is it time to break out the Buzy Beez?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Not a bad idea. Even if he doesn't reply to you, I could make an introduction. I believe GD-10 is a sewing maniac. Very Happy

Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm hired. I'm so excited I think I pee'd a little.

I sure hope nothing goes wrong. I really need this job.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the exact same response as Luckey. I can't wait to start receiving my checks, I feel a party binge coming on!! Twisted Evil

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Times are tough right now. I know I'm only supposed to take 10%. But I have A LOT of bills to pay. Not to mention my penchant for gambling.

I'm pretty sure I can re-negotiate a higher % after the check arrives... Twisted Evil

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

luckey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Careful:
Low life lad wrote:
We have made arrangement with the FBI
in Washington, that if anybody gets away with our money they will
definitely get hold of the person, and the person will go to JAIL
for LOOTING of funds.

Don't do anything that will get you in trouble with [email protected] Laughing

Are we all GD-10?

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont get a GD-10 as a donor not a worker. Sad

Federick is interested in my donation of an Aston Martin, I have sent him a photo and scans of the logbook.

What he doesn't know yet is exactly where it is.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well thats BS. I'll be requesting a different employee #. It seems that ID isn't all that unique. We shall see how long that lasts.

Edit to add:

luckey wrote:
Don't do anything that will get you in trouble with [email protected] Laughing

Oh, it's not looting if you put it back. I'm pretty sure I can at least double my money at the tables. At least I hope so... Rolling Eyes

Combined double post and reduced quoted post to the relevant bit. -luckey

Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

luckey wrote:
Are we all GD-10?

I am:

Quote:
Here is your representative code: GD-10. From now on we will address you with this code

guy nawaaa for you oooh
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lazy lad. He doesn't want to have to type different names into his stock replies.

Hope that doesn't get confusing for him. Cool

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lucky, I'd say to go ahead and ask him if you can recruit some of your friends from the Buzy B33s. If nothing else, all hell can break out when we all get the same representative code. Very Happy

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, here's a suggestion.

When you reply, make sure to put in the subject line "GD-10"

That ought to mess him up with all the subject lines the same.

Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've already got valid tracking info from this loser....

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Charlotte Parker to me

Dear Sir,

Thank you for contacting us regarding an email with a supposed job offer
from Guide Dogs. I can confirm that this is not an official Guide Dogs
email. Guide Dogs are aware of this and we have put a statement on the
home page of our website. If you know that anyone has received such an email, please alert them that it is 'spam'.

We are keeping track of these emails and we thank you once again for
alerting us to this.

Many thanks and kind regards

Charlie Parker
Website Coordinator

The Guide Dogs for the Blind Association
Hillfields
Burghfield Common
Reading
Berkshire RG7 3YG

The Guide Dogs for the Blind Association

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fryer wrote:
I've already got valid tracking info from this loser....

I do to. And its bouncing off my drop. I've emailed the owner. Not sure what the problem is. It should be delivered. Strange. (seriously, I had hoped to get it as a trophy. Drop should be accepting UPS deliveries)

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Roy-nice one. Trouble is that it's hidden away under their "news" section.

Quote:
We are aware that 'spam' emails have been circulating offering jobs at Guide Dogs. These are money laundering emails and are not official Guide Dogs circulations. Please note, Guide Dogs would not ask for your personal details in this manner. If you have received an email of this nature, please report it to [email protected].

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

According to my drop box owner, I am the new owner of 3 sparkly $650 money orders from "Wal-Mart".

So, has anyone else got their fakes?

Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They were unable to locate my address. Funny how that works... Rolling Eyes

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wanted a trophy. First fake checks and all.

Well, they are for $650 each if your mugu asks. I think I'm going to keep 90% and send him 10%. Minus any fees of course.... Twisted Evil

BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^

Wait, you forgot the 10% mugu tax, so you can't send him any money Razz

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic