SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I made someone mad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Canospam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta103.mail.re1.yahoo.com from=googlemail.com; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 72.14.204.224 (EHLO qb-out-0506.google.com) (72.14.204.224) by mta103.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 08 Aug 2008 10:41:49 -0700
Received: by qb-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id e12so2663299qba.0 for <[email protected]>; Fri, 08 Aug 2008 10:41:49 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=EFcMKMncVsh8i41OyqbcWJJ6vGMqxaCwIOZDqRFfHk4=; b=IiV3GPoHgo6WjI1BKq8HMTxSVRvpt8Nb0fVdUT8s5sz7L6C3 nRJcT5inzqk5HITIPc AxgPbiTYql9FtY/kYNyB4h8drJnaQtbKuwUcbtVjBMc/pA2VBXSSI76l0RmCqMLlQfHB CPnohKVlYvpMNxQ3D3GjnQfhTUDuW/mbRx5+w=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=OoHBvSAVYYE6mWHiyhocnenKfkwKPyO7V1DISJC/qYfqbiHRh0WGpAeCcsjfMqOm03 ayy2KvSay42IscgFjJ+IVUULmnLLq7JcxKlyH0c8zDGSUMf+An jJY0kCva6I4OWejeDD w3DCv25NFOvmwRylkQs0WANqd4RKsNsVfTLbk=
Received: by 10.86.90.2 with SMTP id n2mr3447395fgb.13.1218217308723; Fri, 08 Aug 2008 10:41:48 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.86.2.12 with HTTP; Fri, 8 Aug 2008 10:41:48 -0700 (PDT)
Message-ID: <8e01fd670808081041u5f189d3dxd601447642954886@mail .gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 13:41:48 -0400
"Chief Innocent Emeka" <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
To: [email protected]
Subject: na payment deails from client pls read at once
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_Part_9144_33492335.1218217308705"
Content-Length: 4605

FOOL LIKE U I KNOW NO WHO GIVE YOU ACCES TO INTERNETS. UR MAMA PUSY JUS SURFER FO LABOUR FO NOTING I CAN SEE UR A BASTERD INFECTED WIT POORVARTY. U NO SEE MCTN U HOLE LIFE. UR A WORTLESS TOUT N A U SMALL SMALL YAHOO BOY. U CANOT TEL DIFRENCE BETWEN UR 419 FANTISY N REALITY. I KNO U NO HAVE LEVEL. U JUS DEY AREA BASTERD IN STREET 4 FESTAC. ALL GUYS AT CAFE LAUGH AT U CUZ U NO GET 1NIARA 4 POCKET. DEY TAKE 48 HOURS TO REPLY ONE MAIL U NO GET 10O NAIRA TO BUY TIME FOR CAFÉ. ANY MAGA U GIV BILL NO EVER PAY U MONEY BCUS THEY KNO U JUST A TOUT. U SHOULD VE BEEN USED AS FIRE WOOD TO COOK FOOD 4 LEPROSY PATIENTS IN LAGOS ROAD. BIG FOOL MUGU MUMU IDIOT, U NO FIT TO BLAST MAILS.

U DEY MUGU N NO FIT FOR GUY WORK SO BASTERD LIK U DON FIX U SISTA IN ASHAWO WORK N COLECT MONEY SHE DON GENRATE. BUT UR MAMA NO FIT TO CARY ASHAWO WORK BCUS SMELL UR MAMA TOTO WEY THEY SMELL LIKE AKARA WATER WEY U DEY SALE.MGBADA LIKE YOU. HER TOTO DEY SMELL PASS PIG DON DIE FOR 5 YEARS. U MAMA TOTO SO NASTIE MY DOG NO EVEN FIT TO FUK HER. IF NA ME BE U I GO JUST DIE INSTED OF CHOOPING ASHEWO MONEY U MODERFUKIN MUGU. PEOPLE LIK U R SUPOSE TO B IN NA VILAGE FIRMING. U IDIOT ASHAWO PIKIN

U NAME NOW DEY 4 OKIJA SHRINE, U WIL NEVA SEE 1 KOBO FROM MAGA. UR CORPSE UR LIMB WITHOUT DI SHROUDOOOOO !!! UR NOBODY MUGUN. I GO SEND FIRE CONSUME U. MONKEY WIL FORK UR MOTHER N THUNDER WILL KILL U THIS YEAR. NA HIV WIL CRUSH UR ENTIRE FAMILY. NO PLAY WIT ME I FIT BLIND U FROM UR MAIL

No previous contact that I am aware of.

NO PLAY WIT ME I FIT BLIND U FROM UR MAIL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Somehow, your baiting addy has wound up on somebodies insult list.

You may want to send Dev a PM.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
capricio
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...at least he made paragraphs, and stayed "on point".
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
U SHOULD VE BEEN USED AS FIRE WOOD TO COOK FOOD 4 LEPROSY PATIENTS IN LAGOS ROAD

I rather like that part. Who knew that Lagos Road had leprosy patients.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What Snerd was saying is that the "angry lad" is actually likely an insult email from one of our very own members -- probably thedevguy.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Canospam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No need to quote post above - it is there^^ - SB Wink

I was thinking that, shame to waste such a touching email Smile
Its a junk mailbox so its not a big deal.

NO PLAY WIT ME I FIT BLIND U FROM UR MAIL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
themalenk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
MONKEY WIL FORK UR MOTHER N THUNDER WILL KILL U THIS YEAR. .

Shocked

Fixed quote tags - SB
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
U SMALL SMALL YAHOO BOY

What if you're using gmail?

Quote:
BUT UR MAMA NO FIT TO CARY ASHAWO WORK

Does ashawo mean prostitute?

This is a sincere question. They weren't offering courses in Igbo when I was in junior high school.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This seems like a baiters' insult to me. Very not lad-like.

Why? Well, first of all, lads are not that expressive!! If they are mad, they generally send just a few lines of crap and don't write full letters.

Yes, during the bait they do write long letters, but those are mostly pre-written formats (copy-paste artwork).

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

could someone translate that?

I will appreciate you act fasty because so much time has already be delayed-- Dr. Anderson Wilson

Surprising things are more appreciable than non surprising things, I am going to put a surprise in your face as long as this transaction remains. ---Willis Lee, Loan Officer
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes, ashawo means prostitue, the rest is lso Very Very Bad.

I'm impressed actally, it's a fine insult and very likely to offend. Not one of mone but I may recycle it if that's ok Very Happy if it's no ok, then ogun go push you ooo, ayelalah go kill u, na devil e go eat u soul n burm u foreva in hail fier oooo. or something likeish.

justinv
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That letter has given me an idea. Im going to invent a mugu to chop the dollar of the one im currently baiting, by sending him this letter. It would be interesting to see what the reply would be.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That sounds like Devguy's greatest hits. I definitely recognize some of the wording there and I believe the email address is one he is using.

Insult baiting is fun, sounds like you ended up on the list somehow. I've had my fake lad addresses get hit with the insults too. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Vaevictus
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well i sent that insult to some guy i have been baiting (i created a new gmail account and got a very nice reply back, and learnt a bit of the lingo that they use:

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic