SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

have plans to steal

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Should I condone theft Confused

Quote:
I am Mr.xxxx xxxx, i am a government miner working with the mines in Cotonu, Benin Republic. I and other miners have plans to steal 400 kilos of 22 karat gold from the mines, get a gold buyer who is capable of buying 400 kilos of 22 karat gold and move the gold out. Some top officers of the mines are involved and will back up the transactions with legal,custom and other relevant documents to ensure that the gold is genuinely bought and leaves our country to your country or anywhere of your choice where it can be safely sold without problems.

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

offer him the change in your pocket for the transactions

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No you shouldn't condone theft. Unfortunately the 22 karat gold will turn out to be worthless dirt that needs treating with chemicals etc.

Of course they don't know that yet. Wink

Try and encourage them to deliver it somewhere very inconvenient to them, and as they are offering paperwork, make sure they send it all first. For some reason you can't send them cash for the documents, but you have a whole hill of cash ready for when they call.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hire a a cargo plane to transport to stolen gold in, but Benin doesn't have a runway large enough for that kind of aircraft, so they'll have to meet you in, shall we say, Nigeria..??

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Vaevictus
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whenever I get a gold lad, I always reply back asking for 9.8kg of Uranium 238, makes it a bit more interesting, if it's radioactive gives you more modalities you can spring on them Wink
Harry Pianis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^
I like that idea Cool
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
FabulousFiasco
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally a lad that admits to being a thief. I commend him on his honesty.

I will appreciate you act fasty because so much time has already be delayed-- Dr. Anderson Wilson

Surprising things are more appreciable than non surprising things, I am going to put a surprise in your face as long as this transaction remains. ---Willis Lee, Loan Officer
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course you shouldn't condone theft. Personally I never condone criminal behaviour, except of course for exhibitionism, smuggled tobacco, mp3 downloading, assault with a friendly weapon, punk in drublic, and maybe a few minor noise bylaws.

But this is different! You won't condone an actual theft with this lad, so go right ahead. In order to actually commit theft, your lad would need to be thefting something that actually exists. Since he doesn't really have the ability to theft gold that isn't there from somebody who doesn't exist in the first place, nothing is really being thefted. Last time I looked, the act of thefting something that doesn't exist from a fictitious owner was not a major offense.

In offering to sell this gold, your lad is (of course) willing to provide images of both SEM and slide microscopy? Don't forget the chromatographic readout too. Can't be too careful these days, what with all the iron pirates on the market! Wink
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can he send you a photo of him with the 400 kilos of gold?

Such a reasonable request but it should panic him a bit into dreaming up reasons why not Wink

You could even have a chuckle getting him to tell you how many Troy Ounces that is Wink
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Since he hasn't thefted it yet, he doesn't have it to take a photo of. But you might also ask him how big the box will be in which the 400kg (approx 12860.298 oz(troy)) of gold will be sent to you.

Make sure that the costs of all document preparation are to be borne initially at source, and of course you will repay them when the gold makes its way to you.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course you should. Not only condone it but positively embrace it and then slowly squeeze the life out of it.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure condone theft. Then see if you can get him to kill off his accomplices as that will mean more for you guys to split when he moves to the US to be with you.

you were planning on double crossing everyone and ending up with all the gold and cash right? Wink

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic