SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I think he is upset for something?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Deuzer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad has been chopped three times (5 laptops and a $2,290 payment twice). I asked if he wants to work for me or should I chop him more and sent this brief message:

u re no match for me, work for me or be poor

He thinks he knows who has chopped him and this was his reply:

Quote:
Pius,

Well,it seems that u don't know who u are eating his sweat. I have many options of getting u. And I have ordered many options to get u definitely this week. It will be ur last day in this word. I sway with my last blood, u will never go scoth free. I know u and ur name is PIUS. U are yellow. You live at last bus-stop ago. I even know ur house but will not go to ur house because u are a small boy to me. U have a friend called CHISOM who told u that I have confirm who u are. U work with sheun a small yoruba boy. No shit, I will get u in a wonderful way.

I hope u know how much u chop? Don't forget it, just be ready vomit it and leave this world.

I think with this little information u will know that I know u well. I don't talk too much but what I need is ur life only.

Doubt me.

OOOOOOO

I replied referring also to another lad who works with him and kindly invited them for visit:

GET ME SMALL BOI ,BRING UR BOIS AND WE HAV A GANGBANG I BE WAITING. THANKS FOR THE LABTOBS I CHOP UR BOI OLOYE NEXT I CHOP HIS DOLLA IF HE GET HIS JOB DONE...

The other lad replied through same address:

Quote:
Pius,

I have hear all u said and I am very much done in it. Ur cup don full. U chop my 5 laptops, Chop $6000 and want to chop another one again. Count it and u will know how much it is. Nothing will make me forget u until u rust, I sway with my last blood.

Yes I am Oloye and the name will show u that I am a money guy. What u chop is nothing but must drink ur blood.

Oloye.

Again, I sent a brief reply:

U can not drink my blood, I make u drink my piss

And got this back:

Quote:
Pius,

Stay ur house today and don't go anywhere. I am comming. I know ur house at last bus stop. You will not go scoth free. You, Sheun and chisom.

Bye.

I tried to throw in some more abuse including goat pics, but he hasn't replied. If anyone wants to send him a nice abuse letter, here is his addy:

Safari 0loye Fanfare: Nigeria - SSC Cameroon

Ninja pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Closed lad accounts x 4 Inventor
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Nothing will make me forget u until u rust, I sway with my last blood.
Laughing

That is just pure siggy material. Nice work!

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him this,

Quote:
u be small niaja boi only, stay in naijaland, u be safe, u don b oga in london like us we eat your blood small boi

stupid name like you don get maga only chop dolla all time

never be rich oga all time small boi only you b for all time

go keep goat for your mama toto small boi

one love

chair

odewe

I hope he replies

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Deuzer
Quote:
And I have ordered many options to get u definitely this week.

Why not torture him with a daily countdown as the week goes by.. 6,5,4, only 3 days to go left for him to kill you. My guess is just before the deadline passes he will give you the option of buying your life with a $1,000 WUxfer.... Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Deuzer wrote:

I know ur house at last bus stop. You will not go scoth free.

Free scotch at the last bus stop? Anyone joining me? Laughing

Nice rant BTW Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ask him to hold a banner with all the threats on it

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
Deuzer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for comments everyone. The bait is still going and there is at least one more chop coming up. Maybe we can communicate again in good spirit after that.

Safari 0loye Fanfare: Nigeria - SSC Cameroon

Ninja pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Closed lad accounts x 4 Inventor
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic