SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottolad 'went' to SSC Cameroon & Benin;$$ goes to Niger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@wanamaker - Thumbs up Not to worry, you will have a new character shortly. I am sure we will think of something. As the bait unfolds something will materialize.... Let's see what happens.

EDIT: Idea Know how to fly a helicopter? Wink

@Master- Thumbs up :yikes:
That last email should set their pants on fire Laughing

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"

Last edited by juju4u on Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
Master wrote:
@ juju4u
anyone will do accept Lotta
OOOOO! You are very brave, Master. Don't you fear the custom Title she could give you???

{I'm backing away from this thread right now...}

i was looking for a bite but never got one. Wink

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alf is now into a full on engagement with the 'hackers' as micheal addy watches on:
Quote:
wel i should hope so. mr micheal says hell be here today. he is to
take the shutle last i now but hes so dificult to get ahold of.. so
dont wory i dont think you need to come from london. hes a good lad
and im sure hell make it. but just in case, ok.

I think our lad will be punching himself in the neck for that last slipup, just as soon as he opens his email. banghead banghead banghead

EDIT: Looks like I missed 3 emails from the lad (idiot is writing to my other box):
(i need the money to be well cleared)
Quote:
compliment to you
There are lot of bank there in parakuo,i dont even have the fund to come ,how will i know the 5imba shuttle when i was inform that they dont know any 5imba safari camp according tothe reciptionist at Noveto hotel
I need the money to be well cleared

Quote:
There should be a bank there in parakuo ,just ask the motor car repira,there should be a western union transfer services there ok:
So pls just do that for me i am not sure if i can make it up with 5imba shuttle ,what is the log of the car ?how will i know the car?; these is my last money spending on internet and i am down boke now Sad ,i just told you that i have the document and i have not taken my break fast since morning just to see you so what will i do now,
Well i have to go ,i need the western union to proceed on my journey to see you and am waiting ,or use bank to bank instance transfer of 500 dollars immediately to the information i gave to you,
Then i can collect the fund instance with the information which you will see down to me . i am waiting ok
micheal

Hum... Sounds like there's no money to push on.

This from gomer addy... 5imba you're gonna like this : LOL_sign
Quote:
Good of you Dear winners,your document is with micheal williams ok,just send send the shuttle to Micheal Williams ok.
Some one has been assisting him for some times now as he has been down ill,remember i told you before.
I want you to understand that bank close by 5pm and if you know you cant get in touch with then send him the shuttle but i want you to understqnd that he dose not even have money to even sleep in a hotel either and how will he identity the 5imba shuttle,as you can see ,i inform you before that you are to pick him youir self , i dont trust the 5imba poeple any more ,no body know then why ? And he does not have a phone to even reciver call,i inform you that his phone was stolen in cameroon so the phone he has is own by the fellow who has been assisting him,so if you are sending the shuttle when will the shuttle reach him?
Pls dont keep him waiting and i want you to check at the hotel tonight if he arriver and if he dont come ,means you must get him up ok Question
he just inform me that the driver refuse to come due to no deposit for the fuel an other amenties so what are to do regarding that now?
Respond back

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"

Last edited by juju4u on Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he most certainly will Ihava will be hanging around waiting for Mr Gomer to Arrive.
Quote:
Mr Gomer
I was worried that things were going wrong.
I am sooo happy you have taken things into your own hands. I like a man who takes control if you know what i mean. the park here is beautiful. you had best hurry i am getting tired of this helicopter man he is starting to annoy me.
love you hunny buns
Ihava

Mr Michael im sorry to hear you cannot make it we would have had fun together but i guess Mr Gomer is a much bigger man(well im hoping so because there are quite a few big men here in Cameroon)

oh mr Michael
is this the right Mr Gomer I hope So?

You are dead MUMU!!!!
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trick is to get scammer-gomer to dig deep to finance the trip up to parakou, michael is just the runner.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If Mister Gomer is so concerned about Mister Michael then why doesn't HE send him some money before the bank closes...?

These lads are still wriggling, I don't think that they are about to give up because of a small hurdle like not having any money left to make a 300 mile journey North.... Very Happy

Get him to contact SSC and I'll give him an earful for such slanderous comments... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if i had coffee it would be on my keyboard now Laughing

You are dead MUMU!!!!
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I see the thread consensus seems to be:
Thumbs down NO MERCY beating

Alright then: Unfortunately for mugu Alf did not check his other box... He knows not what is going on...
(An update please)
Quote:
Micheal, what is goin gon? you ha not told me if you plan on takin the
shutle in front of the novotel or hire a car?
and when you will be here? your not gona make me spend another nite
sleping n a tent ar you????

pleas tell me what is hapening!

Oh alright, I'll have to write back to gomer-lad, since he may be the only one with internet time available:
Quote:
Ho do i now its oyu and not the hakers. mr micheal said to use gomer2
adres, he said not to use gomer12 adres. hey? you lads are getin
confusing. Tell me what is the secrtec code?

well if it realy is you then why dont you just send him the 500 he
needs. you are at your ofice in london its easy for you! I am in the
midle of africa in a french talkin country with a broken jeep and am
getin sick from sleepin autsid. who is in a place to do som banking
now, you or me?

the 5imba shutle has big girafe, monkey and elephant painted on side
you cant miss it for cryin outloud. everybody at novotel should now
about it and pick up point. you now simba has laway ben good with me
so i don tunderstod why not with him you dont trust?

look just tel him to stop playin this game and get here already hes
lotery oficial yes or no? have you talked to 5imba people? set it up
with them i am not in a ofice i am dirty with broken jeep ok. i dont
want sleep another nigte ooutside waitn for him.

2 replies from micheal have come in as I type.

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok its gettin juicy:
(call the driver and i want to speak to you too now)
Quote:
Compliment to you
I just call hotel le majestic in parakuo and they said many person have they said many person have been call and they do not know any thing like simba safari camp what so ever.
LOL_sign
So how can i believe now that i am not been fool for long? Laughing
i just saw a driver who is ready to help and he said until you speak to him and get ideal and potential adress,he will not bring me because the road is far,so i want you to immediately call him on his line ok .
is name is M.T no is 97935xxx, you are to call him and decribe to him were exact place you are let him understand well and ok, Dont make any misstake about that,i can really see what happened in cameroon is coming up again,i dont need those fucking 5imba shuttle. Laughing
there is noting like 5imba safari camp. Rolling Eyes not until i see i will never believ.
Dont use the internet line you normal use,go to the pay phone boat arround and make the call stright to the driver,i will be with him in 10mint time waiting for you call.
Remember these was not the plans ok.
I am waiting ,until i see you i will not trust you 0
Micheal

(5imba - Complaint forwarded Wink )

(WHAT IS HAPPENED PLS)
Quote:
Compliment to you
wjat are hell is about 5imba,there is noting like 5imba safari group or camp no body know about Laughing then even the hotel le majestic dont know you or 5imba,why have you put me through these stress for long? Twisted Evil
I am a busy man and i have come on a use lmess mission to africa why have you done these?
pls call the deriver and speak to him i just send you his number ,i have sent the boy to also to wait for your call the boy is assisting me here well and ok. i have not taking my drugs since morning ,because in have not eating over here still now. Rolling Eyes
Pls speak to the driver and give the correct wereabout of were you are ok. Also speak to my boy,dont use an internet phone ,go to a pay phone and call the driver ok,i want to know were really you are ;i will not trust you untill i see you.
Stop give those fraud star your email identity or stop replying their mail ok. :yikes:
Respond back ok
Micheal

Shall I call?

EDIT: He be frigin' out: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
Quote:
the secret code is what is your boss wife name
answer is amande

Quote:
pls use [email protected] or [email protected] is the real gomer it might be a mistake from my part please ok
that is my boss email address ok
micheal

I sent this:
Quote:
ok i wil call but i have to find a phone wait for me.

Last edited by juju4u on Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For goodness sake, here is the damn shuttle bus with the gold 5imba logo emblazoned on the side.
So I hope that these mugus never again question whether the shuttle bus actually exists or not.. Rolling Eyes

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Definitely call him if you can. They are looking for a local number on the phone, thats what that no internet phone thing is about.

They still want to believe!
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad is still in raising money mode. First try to tap Alf via WU et al because Alf has money.

In Cameroon he convinced a cab driver that he would be paid at 5imba 5afari and got as far as Mundemba.

Michael is running the same script. His current credit rating in Nigeria is low. He is now looking for a guarantor not proof, but is trying to be careful. He is also now tired and ready to make mistakes.

I like balanced 5afaris, facilities comparison, Parakou vs Mundemba.

p.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A call was placed. Mugu will be in Parakou in 4hrs. He will meet Alf in the hotel bar. Laughing
http://www.4shared.com/file/58773017/101a25d2/benindriver12_Aug_2008_12_44_41.html

I tried to reserve mr micheal a room at the hotel but they don't pick up the phone. Sad
@Pablo if you can reserve him the most expensive room that would be fantastic! (arriving around 11pm)
(if that's not a 3rd party rule foul)

@Master - if you're around before me, mugu will be emailing Alf early am my time, I think... Please feel free to jump in as Alf.

Some emails that came in (prior to the call):
Quote:
THEN YOU HAVE TO IMMEDIATELY CALL THE DRIVER TO BRING ME DOWN NOW OK?SINCE ?I DO KNOW THE 5IMBA PEOPLE AND THEY DONT KNOW ME.
ANY NO BODY KNOW THEN AT THE NEVETO HOTEL HERE IN COTONOU ,SO CALL THE NUBER AND SPEAK TO THE DRIVER ?THEN HE WILL BRING ME DOWN OK.
REGARDS TO YOU

Quote:
Can you see your self , Do know were i have been i have been travel by road all day and i went with my laptop and they micheal mail me in these regards .
Please let me inform you Micheal MUST not slepp out side a good home,that man is not too fine ,can you get it ???
He said he has given you the number iof the driver call the driver so he can bring micheal down ok
I just changed my email id as you said ,so i am the real gomer ok.
Micheal is still with you document and noting has change ,i am in England and micheal is in africa trying to reach you and make documentation signature of your lottery fund ok.
So try and get him alright.
Regards to you,i have a meeting to catch now
Sir Harry Gomer
Quote:
i will be with the driver in 5mint ok
micheal
Quote:
hellp sir
please call the driver ,i have given you his number so he can bring me down to you tonight ok.
I cant wait for 5imba people,if you speak to the driver then you have to wait at the place where you are ,we willmeet you up there tonight ok.

So call the driver now?????????

EDIT: Sent this off to lad-gomer addy #2:
Quote:
wel instead of catchin metings yu could help us out you sen d a man
and leave him with no money or food. what kind of man are you but luky
i was here to help him onhis way?

i spoke to him and all is fine he is to come to meet me at parakou.
the jeep is fixed and 5imba manager syas he wants it back hes comin
down should be here befor micheal.

its urgent you write back with the code NOW so i know your not the hackers

So the next excuse has to be that "5imba manager" has "captured" Alf and taken him off to rehab, with jeep in tow, new flucscapacitors and all.

Last edited by juju4u on Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad will arrive in Parakou at around 10 to 11pm local time; that is 5 to 6pm U.S. eastern seaboard time. He will get some bad news:

Alf wrote at around 8:45pm local time:
Quote:
Mike thers been a change of plans. listen the camp people found me ive
been msiing since saturday
. they came when they got hold of me at
garage because i asked them to set up for your shutle. im sory for yo
but more for you and this is your fault.

they force me back to finish treatment now. i made reservation for you
at hotel
. im not sure what now but they promise to help with us and
our busines. they said they help you out in any way posible and they
let me have guest its ok that youcome se me.

im sory brother theres nothin i can do about this you have to come to
5imba camp now
. get a good nites rest at hotel and pick me up some
whiskey, just sneak it in ok

A reservation was made
@Pablo, can you post the details of the accomodations?

And around 9:15pm local time Dr. Joe Fromus wrote:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Williams

My name is Joe Fromus, PhD, I am the physician in charge of your colleague's treatment. This letter is to inform you of his recapture. Mr. Wizcunson was retrieved from Henri's garage in Parakou by the 5imba Safari Camp staff this evening. On his person was one half empty case of whiskey and some used drug paraphernalia. He had escaped treatment pre-dawn Saturday morning. We learned of his whereabouts just recently when he contacted the camp management to arrange for your shuttle service. Thankfully he is safe once again and his treatment for drug and alcohol dependency (detox/rehab) will resume anew.

We are saddened to learn that you are a victim of his dependencies. Thus, we will do our best for the "unfinished business" that Mr. Wizcunson was so worried about to be completed with you, granted they do not involve any illicit drugs or alcohol. Accordingly, you are to proceed to Park du 'W' in Northern Benin where the 5imba Camp facility is located. If you make your own arrangements, your transportation costs will be refunded upon arrival. If you are to need transportation, please make arrangements for the shuttle to greet you. You can do this with the following information:

Contact Details:

International Enquiries Tel: +44 0701 422 66xx
International Enquiries Fax: +44 0701 422 62xx
Email: [email protected]

Operations Manager:B3rnie Rh0des

Guest Relations Manager: Gl0ria Rh0des

Please specify your location. We believe that you are currently staying at the Hotel Le Majestic, Parakou. Fortunately for you, Mr. Wizcunson begged us to allow him to make you a reservation at same hotel. You have a pre-paid room waiting for you at the hotel.

Once again I am sorry for your hardship and do hope that you will be visiting us. We have a lovely massage parlor and talented masseuse that will be happy to supply you with a "happy" massage. I hope this thought helps you.

Kind Regards-

Dr. Joe Fromus

@wanamaker I have PM'd you the particulars for Joe Fromus

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hotel Le Majestic, Parakou Benin

Guest : Mr. Michael Williams London, UK

Arrival : 12 Aug 2008
Departure : 13 Aug 2008

Phone Number:

E-mail: mi********@******

Type of rooms : Privilege
Number of rooms : 1
Number of persons : 1

The fees FCFA : 30 000
Important for our dear customers : The tax of night of (500 FCFA) founded by the Beninese State is not included in the price of the rooms.

Confirmation : [X] By e-mail [ ] By fax
e-mail confirmation will be by midnight

Notes: Late Arrival 11:PM. Please contact Alf Wizcunson on arrival

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The fireworks should be flying tomorrow morning. I hope it doesn't rain tonight. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Next stop?

Kandi is a small city between Parakou and the Benin/ Niger border. It is 200 km north of Parakou and a further 110 km to Malanville, where the border post is. The river Niger flows along the northern boundary of Malanville and forms the frontier between the two countries.

The national road is in very good condition. It passes through, among others, a small village called "Petit Paris".

From Kandi it is possible to take a dirt road to the west and drive towards Banikoara and the game parks of "Parc du W" and "Parc de la Pendjari".

Other highlights of Kandi

Quote:
I think, if you need a good drunk, before you enter the Islamic country of Niger, then Kandi is good. However, I know, they do sell Alcohol in Niger. I just realized, there is tons of liquor sales here, it would be a great place to stock up for people with cars and go into the more Islamic Niger. I bet that is the reason there is so much Whiskey sales here.

Kandi Benin, the last easy drunk before Niger, however, I have to believe the border city of Malanville is full also. There is this huge park and it is being pushed. I am sure the NGO-SUV-TOYOTA are all buying all the alcohol before they go to the park.

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this is from mmichael to Ihava

Quote:
Hello ihave ,you have been talk or communication with the wrong gomer.
Stop all communication with him ask your uncle about the real gomer address.
Harry gomer has reply your uncle ,stop all conversation and address with him now?
Micheal

i am in cotonou and i did not see you uncle ,and no body know about 5imba 5afari camp here,even the hotel you uncle said dont even knoz they can you believe that? no i cannot believe it
Am worried
Dont give the fake gomer the wher about of your uncle pls?????
Micheal

You are dead MUMU!!!!
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Yes but no doubt that email is from yesterday... 'cos mugumicheal left cotonou:
Quote:
Hello Alfred,
How are you doing?I want you to know that i am in Hotel Le Majestic and we have been waiting for Long.The Driver is even threatening to take us to the Police if we do not pay him his Money.Mr.Alfred,am not happy about what is going on at all.Please send the shuttle down to pick us and and also pay the Driver his Money as soon as Possible.This is the Drive's number +22995491xxx.so call me now
I am waiting............
Mr.Micheal Williams

Oops, did he go and get himself iin trouble again Embarassed

Quote:
What is going on Mr Alfred?Micheal is waiting and you are yet to get him right.
Please i want you to know that if things are not done Today,I will ask him to return.So i want you to go and meet him or send a Driver to pick him up fast.He said he has already sent you an Email with the Phone Number of the Driver so act fast.
Mr.Gomer

Quote:
Thanks for your respond to my email,well i got your email and i have also gotten email from mike that he go there very late and he is at the hotel le majestic.Why will you go to the camp when you know micheal was on his way with a cab shuttle and he need to make the payment.The driver is not happy and say if he dont get his money or call from you before 1pm ,he will be going to the police Thumbs up , Mr Alfred WHY? Mr. Green Mr. Green (just because, that's why) According to the shuttle,hotel le majestic da dont know any 5imba safari camp,so what is the real africa name of the camp (5imba take note) and since you have the number why can you call then, Micheal ,the driver and the fellow assisting micheal sleep inside the car outside last nite fall ,they got to parakuo by 11pm,very late. just becos of you.
Well the security question is what is your boss wife name ; answer is amanda.
the number of the driver that Carried Micheal is +22995491xxx.Call now and make sure you go get him.

YOU ARE TALKING TO THE RIGHT MR.HARRY GOMER

Wow this is a total re-run of the Cameroon debacle. Shocked Cool Very Happy

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

juju4u wrote:
Wow this is a total re-run of the Cameroon debacle. Shocked

This safari should have the tune of Britney Spears "Oooops I did it again".... Laughing

Poor ol' Mister Michael... Laughing

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Laughing If that tune weren't so darn annoying, I'd post a link to it here.

As Pablo has pointed out, it seems 2 lads + 1 'driver' slept in the car; or likely just 3 thugs looking to slash & run. If thats the case they will be armed, so a run-in with the Gendarmes (local cops) could pose some "challenges", to say the least.

I have strange news: The IP for micheal came back as 41.204.232.65 Nigeria*
& as far as I could tell it is wireless broadband:
Quote:
Scammer Net Range! (ID: 2354)
IP Block 41.204.224.0 - 41.204.255.255
Country Illupeju, Lagos, Nigeria
Comments Wireless Broadband Internet Services
Abuse Email [email protected]

Could they be using this service from Benin? They want us to call a Benin number, so maybe someone back home is orchastrating... Could the Oga be on the move!?!

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"The Driver is even threatening to take us to the Police if we do not pay him his Money."

He ran the same script as the Cameroon and looks like similar results. Maybe, I am beginning to agree with juju4u that it may be three thugs.

Looks like he took his muscle with him. If Alf wasn't a ghost this guy would have been seriously bad news.

The long term people on 'eater uniformly have respect for just how danereous some of the scammers are.

p.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great result! And another hat to boot or hats as the case might be! bow_down clapping
Maybe you could tell him you are in Natintingou, Northeast of Parakou, heading back to the camp. There is a nice hotel with a pool there. We got some other lads to spend a couple of days there a few months back.
From there, the road to Pendjari Park is not too great, and in the rainy season, could be an unforgettable experience. I'm sure S1mb@ can help you get them there. Wink Laughing

I'm just loving this bait! Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually I think it was Asiaguy who used the SSC modality and his two lads, who were supposed to be collected by the shuttle bus in Cotonou decided to safari themselves and went directly to Natitingou.

They checked themselves into a nice hotel - http://www.hoteltatasomba.com/ - and spent a week there.... Very Happy

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@slaphapy & @5imba:
Quote:
Maybe you could tell him you are in Natintingou, Northeast of Parakou, heading back to the camp. There is a nice hotel with a pool there. We got some other lads to spend a couple of days there a few months back.
From there, the road to Pendjari Park is not too great, and in the rainy season, could be an unforgettable experience. I'm sure S1mb@ can help you get them there.

That soounds awesome and wish I had known earlier, but here is the thing I JUST now sent off an email sending him to Park du W - The Camping (Lodge) of the Falls of Koudou is approximately 140 km from Kandi and Campground 25 is about 130 km from Kandi. A night for two people costs approximately 20.000 F and for a good lunch/dinner will be between 4000 - 7000 FCFA .

Alf wrote:
Quote:
Well Mike did you get the email that I sent when they take me away
from the garag? I went out of my way to tel you this and even made you
a reservatien at the hotel. I dont understod why you have to sleep in
a car if could simply stay at the hotel. My doctor says i canot leeve
her agin until i finish the tratment. they are going to charg me by
the day, my boss is no onger payin and son i will be through with the
25000 from my boos so i will hav to start using the lotto mone.

I dont understod the busines with the police. why do you alway mention
the police? i told you dont brig me the police. why is this hapening
again?
why could you not just have come to cotono when i was there?
why so many priblems? i have no phone her mike i cant cal you. i tried
to cal las nite you and hotel but no picke up you now. this does not
help does it.

Dr. Fromus also siad he talke to you to ecsplain what is goin on last
nit. I told the simab peopl what the hotel says abou ttheir cam p they
are not hapy. There was an argueement betwen hotel le majesti and
5imba safari camps over a businebs relationship between em, one stole
the oters cliients and now they are telin you simaa does not exister.

I asked for you its reael simpl, the place is caled Park du W and the
entrance is throuh the city of Kandi. That is the route we took last
nite throuh Kandi. Inside the park thero is Campground 25, then the
Lodge of Kandoou Falls, then Simab Camp.
I know the locals call it
somethin diferent but i dont know how to pronoounce that part.

So im waiting here i cant leave you understod. Doctor Fromus sais i
can meet my friend its no problem but you have to come here you se. So
please just act along because i cant risk leaving rehab again. can you
pleas pick me a few botles of whiski and you can have these in the
car. when you come i will go for a short expetition walk hike with you
and your friends and we will exchange the mone, sine the papers and
you give me the whisku, ok
?

I checked, he is giving Dr. Fromus the cold shoulder thus far.

Assorted links for your cruising pleasure:
http://benintourisme.com/index.php?p=47/lang-pref/en/
http://maps.live.com/#JmV4cGxvcmU9c3N0LjMmY3A9MTEuNTAwMjExMTgzMzY0MyU3ZTMuMDM3NzE5NzI2NTYyNTEmbHZsPTg=
http://www.unep-wcmc.org/protected_areas/data/sample/0288p.htm

So who gets a pith?

EDIT - I have been trying to call le majestic to persuade them that 5imba exists, they NEVER pick up the phone!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic