SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Matchdoctor.com Anyone used it?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was just doing a google search a few days back for some typical love lad phrases and I came across quite a few hits on Matchdoctor.com

Does anyone have any experience with it, and is it a good tool for attracting non - Russian based love lads?

I love mybelovednet, but they're all Russia based and I wanted that special brand of stupidity and hilarity that comes only from a Burkina boy. All of my recent tries at lad love scams have resulted in straight 419 after email number 2. There simply has to be thousands of non-Russian love scammers out there somewhere!

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you don't want to spend money, go for one of the free sites. I am using 4ppl. That appears to be a nest of scammers. In fact I'm baiting one from there right now, and I have another in the wings.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also signed up at plenty of fish. This site is free as well.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still reaping a bountiful harvest off Myspace. I have a couple of catcher profiles there and get sometimes a dozen a day. I posted up a particularly ripe one for baiting harvest the other day, here.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A few suggestions for you to find the love lads

Migente
asiandating
asiansingles I may have the names slightly wrong but google will confirm
Black american singles
myukdate
naijapals Laughing
manhunt (this one is for the gay lads) be aware you may see some graphic pictures there.

There are also a few swinger sites that are heavily populated by lads

I can also give you the keys to my personal stash if you like.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania wrote:
If you don't want to spend money, go for one of the free sites.

Matchdoctor.com is a free site Titiana, but thanks. I'd never pay to meet a lad, much as I love their little cotton socks. Laughing

Thanks Murray and OBL... I was just wondering if I'd found a new resource in matchdoctor, it seemed to have a lot of the usual lad phrases on some of the profiles.. ah well, old Katie has just created a profile, she'll let you know how target rich the environment is. Wink

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I could point you in the direction of some of my own pets that I am taking special care of, I know you do prefer to find your own as it adds to the excitement so if you would like to find a dating site where you can find a scammer then look no further simply Click Here Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Check out HERE. No need to join a single dating site, and more scammers than you can shake a stick at!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ And some nice pictures Laughing it is true that scammers can be easily found by visiting such sites, but sometimes it's the thrill of the chase that a baiter desires.

Another point is that that list does not include this love scammer from Thailand [email protected] who also deserves the love of a baiter

202.28.27.3 Thailand*
Quote:
Hello Dearest

I am sending this because I want to try to find my live partner and you were there as I looked for loving person.
I am 46 and live in the US.I am willing to share and offer the best half of me and my
good fortune.Click for my pictures and to see what I like to give a live partner.
My hopes are high.

Hope i did not disturb and this is the right adress

XOXOX

Edit
It seems like a Uni Student seeking some extra money for tuition
Click Here or search on the IP address, you will see what I mean

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic