SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Bait, Ongoing

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Harry Pianis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't have Martin's first email, but it goes along the lines of him working for a bank, and finding millions. I try to start off with a Shiver bait, which I totally blow due to my ownage newbie skillz.

Jack Woodcroft to .
show details Jul 9 Reply

Dear Mr. ,

You contacted me earlier this morning at my home e-mail address, but I conduct all business deals on my Gmail account, as service here is more reliable than at my workplace.

I have decided to take up your offer in removing the 6.85M from the account.

I will be able to help you but first I must be 100% assured of your honesty and identity. I am a multimillionaire businessman, and own my own cockerel distributing company, and I NEVER enter into any business deal without cast iron security and confidence in my partners. If you are able to prove your identity and honesty to me in a 100% reliable way then I will be happy to help you.

I am afraid a passport or personal ID will not be suitable as I know that such things are easily forged. Here is my suggestion that could lead to a quick and profitable solution. Would you agree to have your picture taken holding my company motto? If you are able to send me a photograph of yourself holding my company motto then this would be irrefutable proof that the person in the photograph is you.
Please signal your agreement to this proposition and I will forward the relevant information to you.

--
Mr. Jack Woodcroft

Founder/President
Woodcroft Cockerel Distributors, Inc.
"We practically put the cock' in your hand"

Quote:
to me
show details Jul 10 Reply

Dear Jack Woodcroft,

Received your mail and the contents is well understood. However, i gave you my official ID and my international pass port to support for benefit of doubts but still it could not meet up your doubts.

Sending your logo for to take picture with will not solve you problem as the rate of your doubts very serious. Suggest you contact my bank and to your investigation yourself. I could also forge the same picture with any of the logo you will send to me.

If you are investigating, please do not let my bank know why you are making the investigation for security reasons. And i know after your investigation you have confidence in me.

Thank you and God Bless.

Regards,

Dear ,

Yes, while passports/I.D's can be forged, why don't you just hold up my company's motto, or a secret password on a sign?

The message should be handwritten, so it will be more difficult to forge, although we HAVE TO TRUST EACH OTHER.

I will have to leave to trust that the person in the photo is you, and what kind of transactions can we take together without trust?
Please reply soon with any comments or questions you may have.

Best regards,

--
Mr. Jack Woodcroft

Quote:
Dear Mr. Jack,

You have subjected me to an object of redicule before my son who help to me a short with the tag tied on my neck. I could not go to any photo studio for this because it will be a big surprise to any one who see a manager of a bank taking short with a tag on his neck. However, the most important thing is i have done what you you asked me to do. Though the picture is dark. You know my son is not a pfrofessional photographer.

I know this will meet your requirement?

You said you are into cock business? If we transfer this money to your account. I may introduce you to a company that produces wine in my region Ghana. we are there banker and they are doing well. Your company could supply them cock for their wine. The are the largest producer of wine in Ghana.

Please get back to me as soon as possible so that i can give you the details of how we are going to carry out the transfer.

Thank you and God bless.

Regards,

Cock for wine? WTF?
attached a obviously fake picture, not at all what I asked for, but I decide to "beleive" his sob story.
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e48/HarryPianis/honesty.jpg

Dear Mr. ,

Thank you for the picture you sent me earlier today; and as you said in your email the picture is indeed acceptable.
Please send me more information on how to proceed with this transaction, and try to reply as soon as possible.

Best regards,
--
Mr. Jack Woodcroft

Quote:
My Dear Friend Jack,

Thank you so much for your understanding finally to accept to work with me. I hope we have to trust each other.

This transaction should be secret between us or security reasons.

There are details you need to know on how we are going to carry out this transfer. You have to ready it carefully so that we will not make any mistake. I know you are a very careful man.

Now that we have agreed, you have to send me your personal data. I will use it to program your name in the bank computer data system as the depositor and the beneficiary of this money to reflect in all the branches of the bank and the head office as well. If this is done, I will send an application specimen on how you are going to apply to my head office to transfer this money to your bank account you may give to them. It is at my head office every international remittance takes place.

Please I have to be sincere to you; it is obvious that as soon as you apply to my head office for the fund to be transferred to your bank account, the bank will ask you for the NOTARIZATION.

I have paid other charges and made ready every documents/ certificate ready for smooth transfer of this fund. You know this is something I have not done before. And I do not know all that is involved. You are going to help me handle the NOTARIZATION and the declaration document.

Note the reason why the Notarization has not been done and why you should handle it.

1.) It is this NOTARIZATION that will (REFLECT/SHOW) my head office the real depositor/beneficiary of the fund.

2.) And I as do not want my head office to know my Involvement in this transaction since I am still serving with the bank; I guarantee you 30% of the total funds.

This notarization is REGISTRATION, SIGNING, STAMPING and DOCUMENTATION of these documents at the Accra High court Ghana. And the court will charge you only for this stamping and signing of the entire transfer document. That's all. The fee for this notarization is something you can comfortably handle. You will help on that financial aspect since I do not have any other money to do this. I have sink in all my life savings in this transaction.

You can go ahead and ask any court in your country what NOTARIZATION means. I would have handled the NOTARIZATION if not the reason I gave you above. This is the responsibility you are going to do for me.

I will want to inform you that foreign transfers will only have effect from my head office in Accra where the bank has its International Remittance Department, and this would be made into your designated bank account via swift.

And if we act fast enough, within 7 working days, the transfer would be confirmed by your bankers in your account.

This is the first and the only deal I have been able to package since my employment with the bank and at my age I would not want to dent my credibility. Now that you have given me a go ahead, all I require from you is your full name as it will reflect in the account details and I will perfect the programming of your information. This I can assure you.

Will send to you the application specimen of how you will apply to the head office as a sundry escrow call account holder in the bank. I will also send to you the deposit slip of the account to be notarized, which would prove to the bank that you have made such deposit and they would transfer into your account according to your instruction. Once they verify the information you sent in to be correct, the fund will be remitted into your account.

Please call me if there is anything you do not understand please mail me or call me on + 233245677521.

Thanks for your co-operation and God blessings. (Please we have to be fast because i do not want them to find out this money).

I know you are a God Fearing Person? Please do not fail me, or deny me if the money gets your account. I will come over to your country with my family to invest and live there with you help as soon as the money gets to your account.

Please i will need your mobile phone number for easy communication

Regards,

(Mr.)
Branch Manager.

For the next several days, I'm out of town, and sends me some more stuff.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Jack,

Please i have not heard from you? Please get back to me with your personal data so that i will programe it in the bank computer data system as i stated in the details i sent to you.

Please if you can get back to me today i will appreciate that.

Thank you and God bless.

Regards,

Quote:
Dear Mr Jack,

I have not heard from you? Or you are not back from your trip?

Please get back to me so that we can move ahead.

Thank you and God bless.

Regards,

I'm back.

Dear Mr. Akufor,

I only got back from my trip late last night, and have read your emails.

You requested my full name, which is :Jack Hunter Woodcroft. You requested "personal details", but only directly asked for my full name, and if you need to know anything else, contact me.

Also, please send me a copy of the application specimen, deposit slip, and bank email address.

The last thing I will ask you is how much is the cost of the notorization fee?

Best regards,
--
Mr. Jack Woodcroft

Quote:
Dear Mr. Jack,

Welcome back from your trip. And i thank God for journey mercies.

I received your full name you sent to me. Please your personal data i mean is your full name and ADDRESS. That is what i will use programe your in the bank computer data system as the person that deposited and beneficiary of this money to reflect in all the branches of the bank and the head office as well. with out this you can not apply to my head office as an escrow call account holder.

The deposit slip must carry all your information so that if my bank ask you for it, they will see that all the information you sent to them is correct.

Please if you can send to me your address today, i will do the programing first thing in the morning as i get to the office. It does not take to reflect. I assure you before 11.00 am my time, i will send the application Specimen and the deposit slip to you. And i also assure you that before the week runs out, the money will be in you account if we act fast.

Thank you and God bless.

Regards,

My address is as follows: 9 Pennywise Way, London, U.K

I also look forward to receiving the forms, which seem not to have arrived yet. You seem to enjoy wasting my time, which I have little enough of.

Sincerely,
--
Mr. Jack Woodcroft

Quote:
Dear Mr Jack,

See Attachment for the application specimen on how you are going to apply to my head office and the Deposit slip. You can go ahead to send the application my head office. you have to call them after sending to make sure the received it.

You will only send the deposit slip to them when they ask you to send.

Please you have to update as you progress with my head office.

Thank you and God bless.

Regards.

The deposit slip is some bull, and interestingly enough, the transfer fee hasn't been paid. The app. specimen is just a form saying that I'm the deceased's next of kin. I decide to waste time.

I have one quick question:
On the Application Specimen, when it asks for the Bank's account number, account name, and swift code, should I fill it in with the information provided, or my own?

Please reply quickly,
--
Mr. Jack Woodcroft

Quote:
Dear Mr Jack,

I have long waited your reply. I probably thought by now that you have already send the application to the bank?

Yes you have to fill in your Bank name and Address,Bank's account number, account name, and swift code in the information provided..

During transfer, bank have to specify these particular information to the corresponding bank so that the money goes directly to the account specified. That is the more reason why if there is any problem, the sender's bank will put what we call tracer with the same information used to trace the problem or what the money is. Without those information, the money will not go because the Bank name,Address,Bank's account number, account name, and swift code was not specified . And no bank with do such mistake of not putting the proper information before transferring. often times, if a customer provide his bank account information to the bank, the bank will later ask the customer to reconfirm his bank account to make sure there is no miatakes.

It is good you ask question so that we will not make any mistake. Please do ask question if need be.

Please go ahead and fill it and send.

Please do up date me as soon as you progress with my head office.

Thank you and God bless.

Regards,

Dear Mr. ,

I'm very sorry that I didn't mention this earlier, and I have the document ready, but you've never (I think) given me the email of the bank.

Sorry for this inconvenience,
--
Mr. Jack Woodcroft

Quote:
Dear Mr. Jack,

I received your mail and the question of the email of the bank. Please you are not inconveniencing in any way. We all have to correct each other so that we will not make any mistake. It is ok.

The application specimen i sent to you contain the whole information you need to send the application to bank either by email or Fax.

On the top left of the specimen, you will see the Address which contain the bank email, Phone and Fax numbers. That is directly to the International Remittance Department who is incharge of all International Remittance.

See attchment to see the specimen with the information you need once again.

I would like you to send it and call them at the same time to make sure they received it. Like i told you, you have to be very polite to them when ever you contact them or they contact you. Though the Head, International Remittance is a very intelligent man and a very easy man to work with.

Please go ahead.

Thank You and God bless.

Regards,

In that email, once again sends me the Application Specimen.

Now I send the Application to the bank, who sends out auto replies with questionable grammar.

Quote:
Dear customer,
International remittance dept, of Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana ltd will correspond to you as soon as possible.
We are here to Serve you Better.
Thank you for Banking with us.
Management.

The same day, gets back to me.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Jack,

How are you today? I guess you are doing fine?

Please i hope you were able to send the application to the bank?

Please up date me.

Thank you and God bless.

Regards,

Dear ,

I just sent my application to the bank, although I don't know how long it will take to be processed.

Sincerely,
--
Mr. Jack Woodcroft

Quote:
Dear Mr Jack,

Thank you so much for your up date. The bank will definitely respond to you probably on monday. You know this is weekend.

Now that you have sent the application to head office, you have to be very polite to them like i told you earlier. you not have to let them know my involvement in this transaction. if they contact you on phone and ask you questions that you do not understand just tell them you will get back to them, you will quickly contact for answer.

By God's grace, if they finally approves the transfer, and ask you for the notarrization, please do not hasitate to do that. Like i told you that is what the bank use as security to make sure they did not pay to the wrong hand. Ans as soon as the notarization is done the money will be transfered into your bank account you have given to them.

Thank you for your understanding you have implored so far to make sure this transaction is successful.

Thanks and God bless.

Regards,

He seems sure enough of when the bank'll get back to me, eh?

The bank gets back to me

Quote:
Attn: Jack Hunter Woodcroft 28/07/2008

United Kingdom.

Sir/Madam,

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION INSTRUCTING US TO CLOSE AND TRANSFER YOUR ESCROW CALL ACCOUNT NUMBER 8700203493401 VALUED USD$ 6,850.000.00 DOLLARS ONLY.

We hereby acknowledge the receipt of your application instructing us to close and transfer your ESCROW CALL ACCOUNT # 8700203493401valued US$ 6,850.000.00 ( Six million, Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars only) with Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana limited to your bank account with First Bank of Connecticutchusetts. #1893 Queens Blvd., London, U.K

May we request from you to send to us the deposit slip/Voucher you were issued the day you made the deposit at our Tema branch of Standard Chartered bank of Ghana Ltd to enable us verify your account and transfer your funds to your designated bank account in U.K.

Be informed that you will be required to come down to Accra Ghana for the Notarization of your transfer documents at the Accra High court of justices should the management approves the transfer of your fund to your designated bank account. Please indicate if you will not be available to enable us arrange for alternative.

Note; that we may need your Telephone number for oral verification with you if need be.

We wait for your response as we have contacted the manager of the branch you made the deposit to forward the entire document regarding your account to International Remittance Department for thorough verifications.

Please see attachment for your official Acknowledgment letter.

Thank you for banking with us.

Yours Sincerely,

Now it appears that I need to travel to Ghana Smile

gets back to me.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Jack,

How are you today. I guess you are doing well?

Sorry i was not able to mail you earlier that this moment. This was due to my series of meetings
today. Please i apologize for that.

Please up date me; were you able to hear from my head office.?

Let me know please.

Thank you and God bless.

Regards,

[b]I send the deposit slip, and tell the bank that I can come to Accra.

I get back to

Dear Mr. ,

Thank you for your inquiry of my health, and yes, I'm doing well.

I received a message from the bank asking for the deposit slip, which I sent, and requesting that I come to Accra, Ghana for the notarization, which as of now I beleive is possible.

Sincerely,
--
Mr. Jack Woodcroft

Quote:
Attn: Jack Hunter Woodcroft. 29/07/2008

United Kingdom.

Sir,

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE RECEIPT OF YOUR DEPOSIT SLIP SENT TO US FOR YOUR ACCOUNT VERIFICATION AND APPROVAL.

We hereby acknowledge the receipt of your deposit slip sent to us for the verification of your ESCROW CALL ACCOUNT # 8700203493401 valued USD$ 6,850.000.00 ( Six million, Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars only) with Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana limited.

Be informed that since you will be able to come, you be required to be Ghana for the NOTARIZATION your transfer documents at Accra high court within three days of approval. This is as a result of our first Audit Program coming up next. We want to conclude your transaction with us to enable us know our inflow and outflow before the Audit. Because we can not have a pending outflow magnitude during the Audit.

We have already applied for more foreign exchange at the Apex Bank (Bank of Ghana) to add to what we have to meet up your request. The approval of such only last for two days in a week depending on the days commercial bank goes for clearing house at the Apex Bank (Bank of Ghana).

You are advised to get back to us today to enable us let you know the hotel reservation we can arrange for your comfort.

See attachment for your official letter.

We wait for your urgent response.

Thank you for banking with us.

Yours Sincerely,

According to the bank, they can make hotel arrangements for me, something as of now I'm still battleing them over.

Now seems concerned for my money

Quote:
Dear Jack,

Thank you as you have handling this transaction. Thank for sending the Slip to them.

That will be ok if you can. But won't it be extra expensis for you? You flight money and Hotel bills? Well if it will not be tough for you, there si no problem. Otherwise i suggest you beg my head office to look for alternative. Remember that you will also seek the Service of Attorney when you come? all these are money. Because my bank will no more give the service of an Attorney from the legal department of the bank.

If you can be able to do all these, there will be no problem.

Please let me know when they approve. I told you last time that the memo for our first quarter Audit is out. they may approve very soon.

Thank you and God bless.

Regards,

Dear Mr. ,

Yes, I realize that this will all be very expensive, but I am an expensive man, so this should be no problem. The bank has also agreed to book me a hotel, and I've sent them an email regarding this.
If anything else has happened, please let me know.

Sincerely,
--
Mr. Jack Woodcroft

Now I ask the bank about hotel arrangements, with a special request.

Dear Sir/Madam,

In previous contactings the bank has had with me, I am now required to fly to Accra, Ghana, to pay a notorization fee. The bank has offered to book me a hotel, for how long I'm not sure. I've discovered that there is a Holiday Inn, maybe two, in Accra, and would like to ask if the bank could make a booking for me at a Holiday Inn, and sent me the receipt for confirmation. This is a very generous offer, and I was thinking that after I do my business there I could pay back most of the cost of the booking.

Sincerely,
--
Mr. Jack Woodcroft

The bank isn't pleased.

Quote:
Attn: Jack Hunter Woodcroft. 01/08/2008

United Kingdom.

Sir/Madam,

THE HOTEL RESEVASTION WE MEAN.

We hereby acknowledge the receipt of your mail that the management of Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana Limited will take care of your accommodation on your arrival in Ghana for the notarization of your transfer documents. No

Be informed that your are going to take care of your accommodation on your arrival.
But we will confirm for to you the hotel to contact to arrange for your accommodation. This is for security reasons. As your safety is important to us.

We will also confirm to you’re the approval as soon as is out.

Be advised to let us know if you will be able to be here within three of approval. Others wise we may have an alternative for you.

Sincerely,

YES, I can be in Accra WITHIN THREE DAYS of the notorization. In my previous email, I made the generous and UNNECESSARY offer to FULLY REFUND you for booking a hotel for me of my choice.

"You are advised to get back to us today to enable us let you know the hotel reservation we can arrange for your comfort...Be informed that your are going to take care of your accommodation on your arrival.

But we will confirm for to you the hotel to contact to arrange for your accommodation. This is for security reasons. As your safety is important to us."
It appears that you already have a hotel that you plan to stick me in, and are willing to pay the expenses, and for some reason won't tell me what the hotel's name is, I can only assume I'll be put into a $25 a night motel with whores in every room. "This is for security reasons. As your safety is important to us". Wouldn't it be more dangerous to put me in a place like this? Look, if you book me a day or so in a Holiday Inn, once my business is done, I will FULLY REFUND YOU. No money lost or made. Why won't you agree to this? Agree to REASON.

I hope you agree with me on my generous proposal.
Thank you.

Post Whore

Last edited by Harry Pianis on Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice!

I don't think it's a mistake if you manage to get around it and the lad sticks with you. It's just one more thing that you've done to waste his time. It's only really a mistake (in my opinion) if it causes you to lose him.

I hope you get the hotel thing sorted out to everyone's satisfaction!

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Harry Pianis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I've had him for around 3 weeks now, and hopefully he'll cave in to my Holiday Inn demands.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great first bait!!! clapping

Even though he chopped the photo, it's still a trophy. And not many guys can say they got a trophy first time out.

I've got to be brutally honest and say I don't reckon you'll get the safari just yet. But who knows? Stranger things have happened in Lad-land so keep at him.Wink

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Harry Pianis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mm, this'll get REAL interesting soon if I can get some fake flight documents. Razz
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A very good first bait, well done.

Air france and British Airways let you get flight details prior to booking, so you can copy the page and email it to him. As previous posts stated, a safari is very ambitious and requires alot of diligent work, but its not unheard of to get one scott free.

Keep at it Razz

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Harry Pianis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a link for the "ticket" I sent him. http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e48/HarryPianis/FlightDocs.jpg

I made sure (with some help) that the flight was real, and I gave him all the details of the real flight. I'll add some more to this bait once the bank replies to the email with the ticket attached. Cool Twisted Evil

Here's my company's new logo: http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e48/HarryPianis/WoodcroftCockerels.jpg

I've sworn that one day, some lad will hold up that sign.

Last edited by Harry Pianis on Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harry Pianis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now for the most recent of updates.

*Note* The Bank always replies to me as ""-A quick Google search reveals he is a football(or soccer) player for Ghana...good...thats where my scammers are! Smile

Martins now replies to me, no doubt after engaging me in the fight for the hotel.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Jack,

Sorry that I have not been able to reply your mails. It was due to ill health.

You mail is a good news. I do not think there will be any problem since they have indicated that they will take cake of that.

The Head office has invited me to come today. I am going there now. I will let you know the out come of our meeting later. I do know it is not connected to our transaction.

Thank you and God bless.

Regards,

Dear Mr. ,

Everything's going fine, except for the bank, who are trying to cheat me out of getting a decent hotel. I've sent them a good proposal and hopefully they'll have half a brain and accept it.

Now I'm actually going on a week long vacation, and conveniently, one of my pals dies.

Dear Mr. ,

I'm afraid I have some terrible news. On of my close friends, Mrs. Helda Boaner, just passed away, and I'm quite sad at the moment. I'm going to travel to the United States for her funeral, and I'll most likely be gone for 5 to 8 days. Right now I'm too stricken by grief to reply to emails at such a time, as I'll be grieving for my close friend. I assure you though, any emails you send will be read and replied to once I'm back from paying my respects.

I also send a more summarized copy to the bank, who seems less saddened by the death of Helda Boaner.

Now seems like he's trying to hurry this up.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Jack,

I am deeply sorry about the death of your friend. My God give you the heart to bear the irreparable lost.

I do not know if you have heard from head office? Have the approve the transfer? I hope there will be no hitch till go and come back,

Please now that you are going there you have to very diplomatic and follow the instruction of the bank. I know thing will work out for us very well.

Please up date me as soon you are able to do that.

Thank you and God bless.

More...bank....bullcrap...

Quote:
Attn: Jack Hunter Woodcroft. 04/08/2008.
United Kingdom.

Sir/Madam,

PLEASE SEE ATTACHMENT FOR YOUR OFFICIAL APPROVAL LETTER.

The approval letter (a massive .jpg) tells me to bring or send $6,000 with me on my "journey".

We wish to inform you that the Management of Standard bank of Ghana Limited has approved your fund for transfer to your designated bank account after the notarization of your transfer documents at the Accra High court.

You have to send to us the amount in the approval letter if you will not be able to come. And if you want to come and handle the notarization of your transfer documents, you will also come with the same amount. That is what the court charges on every Escrow Call Account (0.09%) of your total fund.

You informed us that you lost your very close friend; we sincerely sorry for the big lost. That you will respond to us within 5 to 8 of the day you sent the mail to us.

Be informed that as soon you are back, we will require you to send to us your flight schedules so that we will arrange for the hotel management to pick at the airport on your arrival. Also for the bank to be ready.

Note; that the Apex bank(Bank of Ghana) is counting penalty on us for not have gone to the clearing house since they approved the extra foreign exchange we applied to add to what we have to meet up your request. It is very unfortunate that you did not include your phone number in your correspondence to us for easy communication.

Please be informed that a scan copy of the western union payment slip should be send to us for retrieval in case you will not come.

I forgot the attachment they sent me (oops!), but that doesn't matter

In Martins' next few emails, he keeps asking if I'm back yet, which of course, I'm not. I don't even bother to reply until the 9th day.

More bank bs

Quote:
Attn: Jack Hunter Woodcroft. 08/08/2008

United Kingdom,

Sir,

WE ARE EXPECTING YOUR RESPONDS TODAY

We hereby write to nform you that we are expecting your responds today as you indicated in your last mail to us that you lost your close friend And that will take you 5 - 6 day to get back to us. Please as soon as you receive this mail, you have to send to us your flight schedule so that we will know when you are coming. The Air line so that the Hotel managment will pick you at the air. You safety is paramount to us.

We wait for your urgent responds.

Now I send a short response to letting him know I'm back that's not even worth copying and pasting...

Now, where am I staying?

If you won't get me a Holiday Inn, can you PLEASE just tell me what hotel I'll be staying in? Once you do that, I'll send you my flight documents, and then can you send me some LEGITIMATE proof that you've booked me a room in this hotel?

Quote:
Attn: Jack Hunter Woodcroft 11/08/2008

United Kingdom.

Sir/Madam,

YOUR FLIGHT SCHEDULE WILL ENABLE US SECURE HOTEL.

We hereby acknowledge the receipt of your mail regarding your arrangement to come for the notarization of your transfer documents.

Be informed that your Flight schedule will enable us know when you are coming, the air line and time of arrival. All these are important. And that is the procedure. We can do any thing if your flight schedule is not ready with us.

The hotel has to know when you are come to arrange to come to the airport to pick you. You are aware of all these. It is like you sound very doubtful over this hotel arrangement?

We wait for responds regarding your flight schedule.

A flight schedule, eh? And hell yeah, I'm doubtful.

Accra, here I come!

Ok, here is my flight schedule (Attached) (The link is in a different post). I'm leaving Heathrow at 14:15 on Aug 23 arriving at 20:10 on Aug 23 in Accra aboard flight BA0081. That should be good enough for you, as I've spent approximately £4,393.00 getting this flight. Now can you please tell me what hotel I'll be staying in (how many days I'll be staying, I don't know. I'll ask my client about that.)? I'm getting a bit annoyed over this "security" bullshit. I'll have enough fuss just getting on my goddamn plane. I hope you're happy now; you should be.

More crap, now from

Quote:
Dear Mr. Jack,
I received your mail and the contents were very well understood.
All you have to do is conclude with my head office first. I will also find out how many day it will likely take. But please let know if the bank has contacted you since you came back? What is your latest with them?
You have to let me know every information you received from my head office so that i will be in the best position to advise you so that there will be no mistake.
Please up date me so that i will advise.
Thank you and God bless.
Regards,

Silly! Of course the bank's contacted me! Here's their last reply! Twisted Evil

Dear customer,
International remittance dept, of Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana ltd will correspond to you as soon as possible.
We are here to Serve you Better.
Thank you for Banking with us.
Management.

That's all.
Sincerely,

P.S-I've bought a ticket leaving from London on the 23rd.

Woot! Some good news, at last!

Quote:
Attn: Jack Hunter Woodcroft. 12th August,2008

United Kingdom.

Sir/Madam,

ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF THE RECEIPT OF YOUR FLIGHT SCHEDULE.

We hereby acknowledge the receipt of your flight schedule on your arrangement to fly into Accra on the 23rd of August, 2008.

May we request from you to acknowledge to us if you received the approval letter sent to you to make sure you will come in with what you are required of?

Note; that we have taken note of your schedule and we will arrange for the best hotel that will pick you on your arrival at the airport. You schedule will be taken to the hotel that we are going to arrange for you.

Please confirm to us if you received this mail.

Sincerely,

Of course I got this form, whatever the heck it's called, but they put it on in a way that it doesn't register as an attachment, and only found it while posting this, Laughing

At least a have awhile to press them into getting me a hotel, as they "know" I'm coming, and'll be bringing $6,000. Even if they do get me a hotel (which they better) I'm sure something tragic and unexpected'll happen. Cool

[/b]Now, my most recent email[b]

I just received your email, and can bring the $6,000 and deliver it in person, and not via WU.

Now that you know for sure that I'm coming to Accra, could you please just tell me what hotel I'll be staying at? Why is the hotel's name such a closely guarded secret? It seems unlikely that someone who shouldn't is reading these emails. This'll just be between 3 people, you (the bank), myself, and my client. No one intent on causing me bodily harm (I hope) is reading these messages! Jesus, just to ensure that I get a good hotel, as soon as I get to the hotel (provided I know it's name SEVERAL DAYS IN ADVANCE), I'll refund you 100% in cash, considering I'll have "the goods" on me, just so long as I get a decent hotel! I'll remind you that I paid over 4,000 pounds for my ticket, and am bringing $6,000. I don't want to have wasted that money to have an unpleasant stay in a rathole.

Sincerely,
J4ck W00dcr0ft.
Harry Pianis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now, this bait's almost over, and my vengeance will occur in roughly 3 days. Twisted Evil

Quote:
Dear Mr Jack,

Oh! Thank God you have bought your ticket to leave from London on the 23rd. Please let me Know; have they approved? Where is the approval letter?

The message you forwarded you received is being programmed automatically in their system to respond to customers when send mail that may receive attention immediately. It is normal. You don't have to worry.

You asked how many days you are going to stay here. You staying will depend on how fast the bank is. It could two or more. All depends on your approach.

There is what I want to suggest but I do not know how you look at it. I will suggest you to buy some gifts for the officials of the banks so that things will not be too tight for you. At times when you give gift, you have committed the person.

Again you have to be very polite to them. Just do what ever they ask you to do when you go there. You have to be free with them so that they will not delay you there.

Jack; up date me with the letter if you have received it.

Thank you and God bless.

Regards,

Martins Akufor.

Dear Mr. ,

Yes, I've received the approval letter, and had it for quite some time now, only is was sent to me in an email, but the email didn't register having an attachment, no doubt a piece of Mexican engineering. When you say that I should buy gifts, how many should I buy, and what should the price range be? I would like to have everything in order several days before my departure, and not on the last day.
Please respond ASAP.

Sincerely,
--
Mr. J4ck W00dcr0ft

Now the bank totally recants everything they said earlier about getting me a hotel. FFS!

Quote:
THE BANK HAS NEVER PUT ANY CUSTOMER IN A RAT HOLE

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail that you need a good hotel. There is no doubt, you are coming with first class and stay in a rat hole. We know what is good. And none of our customers has ever complained about any hotel we reserve for them. You sound as if you are doubting what we can do. You have given us your flight schedule and leave every thing for us. We will finalize with the hotel we are reserving for you and we will let you know the name by tomorrow.

Be informed that we are only making reservation for you where you will be comfortable and safe; but we will not be responsible for the hotel bills. You have to take note of that.

Note; that we have earlier demanded for your telephone numbers which you declined to present to the bank. Be informed that we need it. You can not tell us you do not have one? We need to communicate with on phone. You have to provide it to us.

Sincerely,

Unfortunately, on Wednesday, the 13th, J4ck tragically died in an unforseen and unpreventable incident involving a woodchipper, and sadly can't reply to or the bank. As if he'd want to; he wants me to buy laptops!

Quote:
Dear Mr. Jack,

I received your mail with happiness that our money has been approved for transfer. Thank you so much in advance for your understanding so far to see the transaction this far.

My good brother, i do not know your financial position is? Like i suggest, if you have money you buy valueable things. Things that somebody will appreciate. You have 3 important people give gift if you can, i suggest you get lap top for them. But if you can not, you can leave it or you buy any thing that comes from your mind. After all, Gifts is appreciation of comes from the mind.

I have this other advise for you. It is very important especially this time you are come here. Please On the day you will arrive, make a very concret arrangement with the bank to pick you at the air port. On no account will you follow any other person. You will not let any one why you are in ghana. If any security Agent ask you why you are in Ghana, do not let them know. Because you know how this money came about.

Also, during your transaction with the bank, you have to be very polite to them. What ever they ask you you have to respond. You to rely on (Mr. John Mensah). He is a very intelligent man and easy to work with. Follow all his instructions so that he will help you for every thing to be fast. because i want this to concluded before the bank Audit starts.

Please let us be very diplomatic with them this time.

Thank you and God bless.

Regards,

The final installment...soon to come.

The newspaper article proclaiming Jack's death. I tried to make it look like I tore it out of the paper, but didn't do too good a job.
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e48/HarryPianis/newspaper.jpg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic