SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

D@vid and Emi1y - Parting shots?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion, OBL. How does one get one of those phones? I don't worry that the area code is different from the area Emi1y lives in - This is America, you can get a cellphone with any area code you want, right?

Sorry I missed your question.

My 'ladline' was a phone I confiscated from my teenager. I actually pay $10 a month for an extra line with Verizon. I called them and told them I wanted the name on the phone to be entirely anonymous and the billing location changed. They assured me that it was entirely untraceable outside of having a court order or subpoena.

That said, the aforementioned teenager also had a Trakphone that she was given for Christmas, which she let die out when she was jobless and Mom wouldn't buy her more minutes. Those phones can be any name you like, they cost $15 and you can pay cash for the minutes. You just buy them at any store. I bought this one at Wal-Mart.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, OBL! Next time I'm at WalMart I will look up one of those phones. D@vid says he left me a text message, and that must have been the no-voice message I got.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, D@vid got a little worried when he didn’t get an email (or any money Wink ) from Emi1y:

Quote:
Only love,

Its sunday morning here and i ve not heard a word from you.i dont feel so well right now.i've been down to malaria and i had my neck aches like hell and im in pains.i dont feel secured here and right now i should have been on the plane to be with you but its so sad that im sitting here in pains and writing you..but i know things will be okay with us.
baby, talking about booking my flight for me ..i think you dont have to do that cos i ve alredy payed part of the bills to my agent.... i ve since payed 750$ in cash to them and so booking the flight for me with your travel agent ll not be neccesary i hope you understand it Baby.i ll be on the plane to Boston once the funds is sent . you have the address already...i ll pay you back once im with you ok.Also ive been trying to call you but your phone has been on voice mail..i sent you a text message and i hope you got it.
i dont feel safe here anymore,the safest place all i wanna do is find myself in your loving arms and make sweet love to you.Im missing you and my son so bad that i just cant wait to hold you too.
Thank you for the comfortable conversations and for asking me to be yours. Most importantly, thank you for sharing your love and wanting to make me your husband. No matter how slowly or at what distance our courtship developes, I know standing before God and our future family, vowing to be your partner for life, was the easiest decision I could have ever made.
Each day that passes makes our love for each other grow stronger. Although I know it’s hard for us to be apart, I know there is nothing that can keep us apart forever. Our desires will continue to stretch across any distance, over every mountain and ocean between us. Nothing can stand between us, and nothing will stop me from meeting you.
You are my sweetest and nothing can ever keep us from our destiny. I miss you more every day. I am here with open arms where you will some day finally arrive... right where you belong.

Love Always,
D@vid!!

OK – he’s stranded in Nigeria, he’s hurt his leg, and now he has malaria. Shall we try for a mugging or robbery, or should we hope for an accident? Twisted Evil

After making him wait over the weekend (a baiter has a private life, too), Emi1y sent him this on Sunday evening:

Quote:
Dear D@vid,

I am so upset, I can hardly see to type this to you. I have been crying all weekend, and now my face is all puffy and blotchy. I look so ugly I will have to cancel my appointments for tomorrow.

D@vid, dearest, D1ck had a go at me on Friday evening. I was at their home for dinner, and he started asking questions about you. D@vid, I’ve told you that I don’t lie. I don’t lie because I can’t. My face gets all red and hot, and D1ck knows me so well he can detect the smallest fib. I tried not answering his questions. I got mad and told him it was none of his business. Nothing worked.

When I had to admit that I was going to help you pay for your return ticket, he went ballistic! He said I had less sense than my 10-year-old niece. Then the kids started crying, and their mother had to take them out of the room to quiet them down. It was horrible – Pam was yelling at D1ck, Little Em and Quattro were sobbing, I was shaking with tears, and D1ck was getting louder and louder.

D@vid, D1ck is right, though. I know so little about you! All I know is what is in my heart, and I can’t fix that. D1ck said I should have more information before I go sending money to some random guy in Nigeria. D@vid, can you please help him understand how we feel about each other? Can you tell him what he needs to know so that we can be together? I feel like Juliet, and it’s not fair – he’s actually younger than me!

I’m sure you will be getting an email from D1ck when he gets to his office. He made me tell him your email address. I barely managed to avoid giving him my email password. He asked for it, and I refused. But I had to give him your contact information. I’m sure he is planning to send you a nasty letter. Please understand his position as my brother. And be glad he didn’t tell our father. Now, my father is a very stern man, and very protective of his children, and I can guarantee that you would NOT want to get an email from him!

Please forgive me, my darling, for being weak and unable to stand up to my brother. He loves me, too, you know, and as a lawyer he is looking out for me.

I am so sorry to dump this on you when you are so alone and in pain. Dearest, how did you get malaria? Please, take care of yourself! I don’t know what I would do if I lost you. You are the best thing that has happened to me in such a long time. I do love you, my dearest. I am still hoping to help you get to Boston so we can show D1ck how real you are and how much we love each other. Please do not lose hope.

With all my heart,
Emi1y

And this morning, Emi1y’s brother chimed in:

Quote:
D@vid Michea1,

My name is E. D1ckinson Geise1 III, Attorney at Law. I am Emi1y Geise1’s brother. I also take care of her legal matters.

Mr. Michea1, I am not comfortable with the idea of my sister keeping secrets from me, and I’m sure she told you that I managed to get the truth out of her regarding your relationship. I must, as her brother and as her attorney, ask you some questions.

Emi1y does not know you well. She knows your name and the name and age of your son. That is all she knows. She does not know the name of your company, your home town in the US, what exactly it is you do, and what exactly you are doing in Nigeria. In order for me to give her permission to continue with any transaction, I will need to know more about you.

Please give me the information I mentioned in the above paragraph. I may ask for more information, but at the least I will need that much.

Emi1y may continue emailing you, but we are an old-fashion family, and as her brother I advise her on all her business and personal relationships. She has made some bad mistakes in judgement in the past, and I do not want to see her hurt. I want you to know that I hope you are as real and good as she thinks you are, because my sister deserves the best.

Looking forward to hear positively from you,
E. D1ckinson Geise1 III

Ball’s in his court now.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep at him Titania,

By the time you have finished with him

Quote:
Ball’s in his court now

That may not be the only place they are Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Murry - Embarassed

D@vid responded to Emi1y’s distressed email:

Quote:
hey baby,
I feel so bad about what your brother said about us. but then im glad that you still love me the way i do ..what do we do now dear? i want us to take him by suprise, we will both go to his house as soon as i you recieve me when i arrive at the airport. im yet to get mail from him [liar, liar, pants on fire – D1ck’s email was sent an hour before D@vid sent this] and i understand that he loves you as his sister..but i dont think he should be the one to stop you and i from loving and meeting each other.
listen baby, this is what i want you to do as soon as you get this mail.......wipe away your tears cos i dont want to hear that my sweet babe is still crying....i dont want you to bother your self over this....all you need do right now is to go to the baththob, take your bath dont talk to no one.
just rush to western union and have the funds sent , then mail me immediately with the MTCN informations so i could just take the next flight to BOSTON and then you ll come pick me up at the airport.
Baby i just need you to imagine that im already with you there and so all we ll need to do is to meet your brother.Oh Dear, i just find it hard to fight back the tears in my eyes cos i cant believe that your brother is delaying me from meeting my sweet love, the best thing that has happened to me lately....but dont you worry about it cos i ll be there once the bill is settled.
Dont cry anymore my love, i ll be there soon ...i promise.. So get up now pick your car keys and drive to western union now . let me stop here and wait for your mail
LOVE ALWAYS,
D@VID

D@vid just does not understand the connection Emi1y and D1ck have.

Quote:
D@vid, dearest,

It's not as easy as you seem to think it is. Perhaps you don't have any brothers or sisters, or perhaps you weren't as close with them as D1ck and I are. D1ck, as my brother and my attorney, has laid down the law, and right now I don't dare cross him. He said he would be nice to you in his first email, and if I do what you suggest he will be very angry and cut us off totally. Now that he knows, there is no way I can keep secrets from him.

D1ck has just called me and asked if I intend to send you money today. D@vid, dearest, I said I was still thinking of it, and he said if I did, he would send you another email (he has sent one already, dear, and you should have it by now) saying unspeakable things to you. Dear, do you remember me telling you about the man who stole from his other girlfriend in order to give me expensive presents? D@vid used such language when he confronted that man! I was seriously frightened for both of them, and I thought D@vid oops – wonder what he’ll make of that slip was going to be arrested!

Please, D@vid, don't come between my brother and me, and don't make me have to choose between you. D1ck sent me a copy of the email he sent you, and it is reasonable. In fact, he asks some questions I should have asked in the beginning, if I hadn't fallen madly in love with you so quickly.

I had such wonderful dreams last night, and I am feeling better this morning. I dreamed that you flew from Africa to my arms without an airplane! Your face was so beautiful to me, and you kissed me so sweetly. You held me in your arms and told me not to worry - that everything was going to be all right. Were you thinking of me, my darling? Do we have a connection that allows us to speak to each other without words, without even the computer? Oh, D@vid, dear, I certainly believe it!

Please take care of yourself, and answer D1ck's questions so we can get this all behind us!

Your dearest love,
Emi1y

Lads have a one-track mind when it comes to money. Emi1y has a one-track mind when it comes to doing what her brother says.

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania,

I just love Em1ly's letters to D@vid!

Of course the lads do have a one track mind regarding $$$.

Do you or your brother plan to ask for proof of his love, and that he is really who he says he is?

I'm enjoying your bait.

Scarlett

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he ever answers D1ck, the next exchange will be asking for his bonafides. Don't worry - D1ck can be as tenacious as a bulldog. He is an attorney, after all. (And I mean that in the best way possible.)

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

D@vid did not answer D1ck’s letter. Either he genuinely didn’t get it (which I find hard to believe), or he ignored it. Emi1y won’t let him forget or ignore, though.

Quote:
D@vid,

D1ck tells me you have not responded to his email. Just in case you didn’t get it, here is a copy of it.

[I copied D1ck’s email here]

Dearest, please respond to D1ck’s letter. The sooner you do that, the sooner we can continue. I repeat to you that I will not go behind D1ck’s back to do anything involving money. He has access to my bank account information, and he will know and be extremely angry. On the other hand, if you are open and honest with him, show him that you have nothing to hide, he will relent and let us continue. Who knows, he might even send you the money himself. Please write to him at [email protected]

Do please take care of yourself. You didn’t tell me how you got malaria. How is it going with you? And your leg – is it getting better? I hate the thought of you being ill and in pain in a foreign country. And I hope we can get all this silliness behind us and get you over here where I can take care of you. I have a good friend who is a male nurse, and I’m sure he would make time to give you the physical care you need. You will, of course, stay in my guest room until you’re healthy enough to share my bed. And, oh, D@vid, I do want you sharing my bed! It’s been far too long for me, and I long for your touch, your voice, the very sight of you.

I await your response, as does my brother.

Yours forever,
Emi1y

Well, both inboxes were empty this morning – the first morning that has not seen a message from D@vid. Emi1y decides he’s a flake. (That’s what happens when you fall in love too quickly, I guess.)

Quote:
D@vid,

I am so disappointed. It appears that you are not serious about loving me. Why did you tell me you loved me? Why did you lead me on like that?

It would have taken you less than five minutes to respond to D1ck's email to you. If you had answered him in a timely manner, you would now be on a plane for Boston. As it is, I am forced to recognize that you don't really love me.

Now that I see your true colors, I realize that we probably would not have worked out anyway. How could I make a partnership with someone so short-sighted as to not be prepared for his return trip? Now you will have to go to the American Embassy to get help in getting home. And don't bother coming to Boston. I will not be at the airport to meet you.

If I am wrong, and you really do love me, you will answer D1ck's email, and you will do it today. Otherwise, don't bother. I do hope your malaria clears up, and I'm sure the Embassy will help you.

Emi1y Geise1

What is it they say about the fury of a woman scorned?

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would have thought that Emi1y’s tirade had put an end to the bait, but it appears that D@vid is still on the hook. He wrote to both Emi1y and D1ck.

Quote:
Dearest Emi1y,
im so sorry you didn't hear from me all this while...and baby i want you to know that im here to get all this behind us ok?
i want to let you know that i want the best for you just the way your brother does and besides he closer to you than anyone else...

i know its not that easy to trust someone you ve not met before cosidering what you ve gone through in your past relationships...as a matter of fact, i want you to know that my greatest wish is to see you happy,to let you realise how true you dreams have come...the fantacies of how we would kiss sweetly in our arms not letting each other go...

i must say thank you for writing me all this mails while i was'nt in here...i just got in here from the hospital and got all this from you...i dont know what to say right now i just got all the mails here at the same time and i was crying already...you shouldn't believe that i ll get a mail concerning you and i should be ingnored babe...i didn't get D1ck's letter ..but i got the fowarded notes and i ll reply it as soon as im done with writing you...pls Emi1y forgive me for not checking in here ok...the connection here was too eratic and besides, i was still down to malaria...i had to remain in the hospital yesterday cos the illness made me really weak.

i tried calling you but i just would not get through to you but then i kept thinking
about you i didnt know that my illness would make you feel so disappointed in me..
dont turn that way Emi1y, pls dont change the things with you and me.

I got malaria from mosquito bites while i was on board a taxi to the travelling agents office...i had to visit the hospital for my treatments... i ll be back in the hospital later today.i ll love to chat with you on yahoo massanger ok.. so pls send me your yahoo ID so i can add you and end you an offline.

Im short of words Emi1y, you know how much i care and what i think about is nothing
but real.
I LOVE YOU

D@vid.

1 – He may have had connection problems, or he may have had to take some time to make up a plausible story for D1ck.

2 – He didn’t say one word about money!

3 – He’s trying a guilt trip on Emi1y – he got the malaria supposedly during the taxi ride to the travel agent. It’s all her fault. Of course, she will apologize, but she won’t accept guilt. At least, not in the amounts he wants her to feel.

Anyway, his letter to D1ck:

Quote:
Dear D1ckinson,
Honestly, its indeed a pleasure to hear from you. I feel elated that you took your time write me.i suppose you did it out of your very busy schedule as an attorney and really apprietiate it.

Let me apologise for not writing you sooner, i had a little bit of illness but its much under control now.i ve gone through your mail and im glad to give you my informations as you requested.

My home town is in TX,FLORIDA and right now Im a building contractor with a construction company, the name is SOUTH ENERGY X LIMITED...its a big establishment and i ve been on contract with them for suplying of building materials here in Nigeria.right now we are done with the first phaze of the project in here and we hope to continue later in the year.

I understand your efforts towards seeing your sister in a good relationship,its great that you advise her as a loving and caring brither that you are.i know that you dont want her to make a second mistake in her relationship and i can promise you like i told her that things will surelly be alright when we get to meet.i ll take good care of her mentally, phisically and emotionally.
I can assure you that i'm as real as everything i ve just told you and will hopefully love to meet you in person pretty soon.
Thank You,
D@vid.

D1ck is deciding whether to let it pass that TX, Florida is not on any map in his atlas. Nor does the name of D@vid’s company produce results when searched. But such a respectful and humble letter deserves to go slapless – for now.

Emi1y’s response:

Quote:
Oh, dear D@vid!

I’m so sorry to hear you have been in the hospital! I thought you had given up on us, and I was so sad. I had to put on a brave face for my family, but inside I was breaking apart.

D1ck just called me to say he has had a very nice response from you, and he will answer you sometime today. D@vid, thank you for writing to him. That shows both of us that you are respectful of our family closeness. Do you share that closeness with your family?

Dearest, do you really think it wise to be considering travel in your condition? Will the airline even let you fly when you are so ill that you need to go the hospital almost daily? I would think that their lawyers wouldn’t want them to – they might be responsible if you become severely ill while in the air. Please don’t think that I don’t want you here right now, but I want you here and well, not nearly dead!

When I read your mail last night, my heart began singing again. I was so joyful, and yet so fearful for your health, that I couldn’t put words together to write you back. D@vid, please do take good care of yourself. I have just found you, and I want to keep you near me for many years to come. If it means putting off your flight until you are better able to stand the stresses of flying, I will understand. I had wonderful dreams about you last night, D@vid, and I am looking forward to seeing them come true.

I love you and want you in my life forever!

Emi1y

And from his office a few hours later, D1ck replies as well:

Quote:
D@vid,

First I want to thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. Emi1y tells me you have been ill with malaria. I can tell you, man to man, that she is frantic with concern for your health. She is such a compassionate person, and she can’t stand the idea of anyone being ill or in pain. My children often go to her for comfort when they have their little childish hurts and illnesses.

I also appreciate the respectful and professional tone of your mail to me. It goes a long way toward easing my doubts about your relationship with my sister. I do have a request, though, and please blame my over-protective nature. Would you please send me a scan of your passport, or other photo ID? Emi1y doesn’t know I’m asking this, and I would appreciate it if you didn’t tell her of my request. For now she has my support in continuing to build your relationship.

I remain,
D1ck Geisel

A little friendlier in tone, no?

If D@vid isn’t going to mention money, neither are D1ck and Emi1y.

Edited because I forgot that Preview is my friend.

LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmmm - I'm looking for a place to move to. Tx, Florida sounds like just the place to go.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emi1y got two emails from D@vid today.

Quote:
Dearest Emi1y,
thanks you for your mail but Ever since you walked into my life, I have been smiling. I want u to know that im here to get all this behind us ? it's all because of you. Emliy I am glad that you came into my life. I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, faithful and most of all someone who would accept me for who I am. Now I have found the person I was looking for My heart told me that is you Emi1y!!
i want to let you know that i want the best for you just the way your brother does and besides he closer to you than anyone else
i thank you Again for writing me all this mails while i was in the hospital but i just came in from the hospital this moring and i sew your mail and D1ck i ll reply it as soon as im done with writing you also i hope everything is fine him but i,m still worried to meet each other as you know but I didn't have to think twice when your brother asked me for some information . I knew that you were Ms. Perfect. I don't think that there is, or there could be, anyone better than you out there for me.
Thank you for understanding that you and I need to take time together for fun, making love, talking and just spending time together.i ll love to chat with you on yahoo massanger ok.. so pls send me your yahoo ID so i can add you and end you an offline.

Thank you honey for everything. I pray to god everyday to bless you with everything you deserve. I will love you until the end of time.

Always and Forever Yours
D@vid!!

IT’S A MIRACLE!!!!

D@vid appears to have miraculously recovered from malaria! Was it Emi1y’s love? Was it his faith? Was it the fact that no lovely money would be forthcoming while he was ill?

Quote:
Baby, just been thinking about you so i thought i should get in here to mail you again...Emi1y, you dont know how i feel i each time i think of you...its like i strecth my hands to reach for and then you aren't there.

I had a dream of you last night we were laughing in bed...You kissed my forehead and sad goodnight and i tought i would wake this morning to see you by side...but i woke up to see that that im still alone....
You dont know what you mean to me Emi1y, i had the strength to get out of hospital bed cos of the love i feel for You.

Baby i want you to know that right now i'm hale and hearty and i
can fly as soon as you want me to
so i want you to pls be fast with the arrangements cos being so far away from someone who loves me could make feel so depressed.i feel like a part of me is taken from me and i don't want to wait to have back intact.

Sweetie, you ve got a hold of my heart...i want you in my arms i wants to tell you how much i ve missed you and i want to tell you face to face things i ve seen thinking about you.

i know we would sit on a chair,hand in hand and read all the mails we written ourselves in here ..its would be a lovely momenst for us.
I'm thinking of You!
D@vid

D@vid must need some time to cobble together a passport or other ID. But, not wanting to get on D1ck’s bad side, he sends a promise.

Quote:
Hi D1ck,
Honestly it feels good to write you again,i should have replied you even sooner, but i had do a few things with my health...im doing fine right now and i feel so great to know that i've got Emi1y as a very compassionate person i do belive it cos she has always shown it in her mails.she's got the best qualities any man would need in a realtionship.

Well D1ck,about the id card request, im sorry i ll not be able to do that as i send you this mail but then i hope to get it scanned later today and send it to you ok? so pls be patient about that..I hope i ll hear from you again,but for now i ll try to get the scanning done.i hope you understand how much i care about your sister. she has been on mind all day and while i was in the sick bed, thoughts of her made me stronger, the doctor is still very amazed of my quick recovery...but he would know how.

I feel its a great blessing to me getting to know you...and i hope we meet as soon as i get to Boston to see my lovely wife.
thanks alot for the efforts you ve put to see our relationship grow.
D@vid

RL is intervening today, so Emi1y and D1ck are at a family gathering and not reading or answering emails.

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work Titania!
It's amazing how your love (money) healed the lad.
Looking forward to seeing his ID.

Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emi1y wrote to D@vid Sunday evening.

Quote:
D@vid darling,

Thank you for that lovely email! I'm so glad you're feeling better. I am sorry I didn't get back to you earlier, but Saturday was my parents' 60th wedding anniversary. You must know that when a couple has been married that long, they deserve a big celebration. So the whole family gathered for a lovely party. My mother and father renewed their vows, as they have done every ten years since their marriage. D1ck and I are certain that doing that is one thing that has kept them together.

Then this morning, the pastor made a special presentation to my parents, and the Ladies' Auxiliary insisted on taking all of us out to a very nice restaurant in Boston for dinner. We have only just now returned home. It has been a busy weekend.

I didn't forget about you over the weekend. It's just that the anniversary celebration was so important to our family and friends, and I was helping in the kitchen and then with cleaning up. I will also be helping my mother make lists of all the lovely gifts they received so she can write proper thank-you notes. Being an old-fashion lady, she insists that one must write a thank-you note for every gift one receives. I remember her standing over me as I printed out simple notes of gratitude to my friends after my sixth birthday party.

So now that the anniversary is over, I can concentrate on my D@vid. I am so happy that you have made such a wonderful recovery. I was praying for you, and it looks like God has answered my prayers! D1ck says he has had an email from you, and he's beginning to like you. That's a very good thing! But he says he has asked you for something (he won't tell me what it is), and he's still waiting to receive it from you. Oh, do please hurry and send whatever it is, D@vid, so we can get everything straightened out and you on a plane to Boston!

I love you so much I can't even find the right words to describe it. You are constantly with me in spirit, and I feel like half my brain is in Nigeria, along with all of my heart. Oh, please hurry so we can rush into each others' arms!

All my love,
Emi1y

Time to get out the violins to accompany the sad tale of what D@vid went through to get a copy of his ID for D1ck. Crying or Very sad

Quote:
Dearest Emi1y,
im so glad that you ve been praying for me the way i do for you....i must say your prayers have been the reason for my strength and protection in here...i just cheked in here and i ve
been smilling since i got your mail.

i hope the anniversary went well for you and the whole family...i feel sad that wasn't there to celebrate with you..but its ok..i know we ll get to celebrate more together and we 'll
even celebrate too, as our years of love roll bye..i see You and I in every time i think about You.

D1ck did send me mail and he told me to get him something ...i ve got it but then i hope he 'll accept the one i ve got got. i went through what i can call hell to get it.

It took some hours to get to the business center here and bisides they were'nt well equipped to do the job for me but i tried to get what i got.
i almost ran in to trouble while i went to get it done.im sure you must have heard a lil about millitants and kidnappers in Nigeria ...they ve been taking foreigners hostage and
doing harm all around but i ve been save ...and i must say ive been proteceted by God cos of what you and i have in our hearts and your prayers have keep me save.
I was told to leave the business center immediately cos they must have spied on me...so i ran back to the hotel with the help of a very nice taxi driver who alerted me of the
presence of kidnappers...i was scared like hell and i couldnt concentrate... but im ok now ..so babe..i just i want you and D1ck to be fast about my flight so i could be with you as soon as possile ok..
im missing you so much and i feel i ve met you already ...i feel your body pressed to mine
each time i say your name...i know these feelings are more than real and i can't wait.
I love YOU.
D@vid.

Almost 6 hours after sending that, he still had not sent anything to D1ck. Mad

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Again, great work, your brother has become a great addition to your bait making the lad work twice as hard to keep you as well as making you seem more realistic.

Tell him how upset your brother is at his lack of being able to produce that little something for him Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, D@vid has a lovely excuse for not getting the passport or ID scanned. But he still wants his flight money.

Quote:
Dearest Emi1y,
im so glad that you ve been praying for me the way i do for you....i must say your prayers have been the reason for my strength and protection in here...i just cheked in here and i ve been smilling since i got your mail.

i hope the anniversary went well for you and the whole family...i feel sad that wasn't there to celebrate with you..but its ok..i know we ll get to celebrate more together and we 'll even celebrate too, as our years of love roll bye..i see You and I in every time i think about You.

D1ck did send me mail and he told me to get him something ...i ve got it but then i hope he 'll accept the one i ve got got. i went through what i can call hell to get it.

It took some hours to get to the business center here and bisides they were'nt well equipped to do the job for me but i tried to get what i got.
i almost ran in to trouble while i went to get it done.im sure you must have heard a lil about millitants and kidnappers in Nigeria ...they ve been taking foreigners hostage and
doing harm all around but i ve been save ...and i must say ive been proteceted by God cos of what you and i have in our hearts and your prayers have keep me save.
I was told to leave the business center immediately cos they must have spied on me...so i ran back to the hotel with the help of a very nice taxi driver who alerted me of the
presence of kidnappers...i was scared like hell and i couldnt concentrate... but im ok now ..so babe..i just i want you and D1ck to be fast about my flight so i could be with you as soon as possile ok..
im missing you so much and i feel i ve met you already ...i feel your body pressed to mine
each time i say your name...i know these feelings are more than real and i can't wait.
I love YOU.
D@vid.

And Emi1y is properly aghast at D@vid’s adventure.

Quote:
Oh, D@vid! What nearly happened to you sounds awful! Please do take care of yourself! I couldn't bear it if something terrible happened to you.

But, dearest, D1ck just called and asked if I had heard from you because he hasn't gotten an email from you. Are you having difficulty getting what he asked for? I'm sure my brother is not an unreasonable man, and he wouldn't have asked for something that was nearly impossible for you to do or get. He assured me it was something you already have, and I believe him.

D@vid, I want you with me more than anything in the world, but I must abide by D1ck's advice in this. He is a very wise man and has dealt with all kinds of people. He spent some time when he first became a lawyer defending the worst criminals in the county. And now he is a very respected attorney to some of the richest businessmen in the whole state. D@vid, he had to work his way up to that position, and he had to act for many people he didn't trust. Even in his current position, he trusts no one and insists on everything being crystal-clear before he will make a move. It is frustrating sometimes, but he has never been wrong in his feelings about a person. He tells me that he does not suspect you of being a bad person. In fact, he rather likes you. But he just wants to be perfectly sure, since you are so far away and he cannot speak with you face to face.

So please, dearest, do as he asks. It will make the time to your flight out of that awful place come that much quicker. When all is arranged, I will meet you at the airport, and then you and I will spend some time at the best hotel in Boston before coming home to Amherst. I want to take you to the best tailors to get your new clothes - the ones you have with you are probably worn, and I don't trust the cleaners there to have done an adequate job.

I have attached a new picture. I was watching a client rehearse for a speech he was going to give, and his secretary snapped the pic. Everyone seems to think it's a very good picture of me, and I wanted you to have a recent pic of me to keep in front of you and encourage you in your efforts.

You are my destiny. You are my world. You are my everything. I belong in your arms and you in mine. I long to gaze into your eyes and see reflected in them the love we share. Oh, do please hurry and make it happen!

Your loving,
Emi1y

Nothing from D@vid the next day. Not a word. Not to D1ck, not to Emi1y. Emi1y is a little upset.

Quote:
Good Morning, my dearest D@vid

I woke up this morning from a lovely dream of you. You were tenderly holding and caressing me. Oh, if only it had been real!

D@vid, dear, why haven't you answered D1ck's question? He says it was a simple thing to do, and he's beginning to get irritated that you haven't done it yet. I told him of your adventure at the business center, but I'm not sure he believed me. He said that a businessman of your age and experience should be more organized and able to produce whatever it is he asked you for without all the drama and problems you seem to be having. I think it's totally unfair of him, but he is being stubborn. Please, D@vid, don't make him lose his good impression of you. It is important to me that D1ck likes you.

Have you written to your son? Even though he's just a little boy, having you so far away can't be good for him. He needs to hear from his father. I'm sure his mother will read your letters to him.

I have just come from a meeting with people at the local university. They want me to teach a course! It will be an evening class for adults, This will take some time to prepare the lesson plans, and then there will be the classes themselves, which are three evenings a week for two hours each evening. It will bee a lot of work and time, but oh, how rewarding!

I love you, dearest D@vid. I awake each morning with thoughts of you, and the sun shines brighter, the birds sing sweeter, and the breeze is more refreshing. Even when it rains, the rain is softer, the thunder is more gentle. You have put new life into me.

Ever your
Emi1y

D@vid must be having trouble photochopping a decent (or even half-decent) looking photo ID. He has yet another excuse for Emi1y. This was sprinkled with graphics of roses, sometimes 5 or 6 right in the middle of a sentence. Very difficult to read.

Quote:
Dear Emi1y my love, how is ur day been hope fun and cool. I got ur email and i want u to know that is not diffcult to make what he request for and i want u to know that i read ur brother email all over and all over again.. D1ck email to me state that i should send him his request and i should not let you know about that. Well i was now thinking why he do not want you to know about what he has ask me as well..

I am shock of his email and as well i am look forward to your suggestion because it is true love i have for u and i am ready to spend the rest of my life with you.... I was wondering if true love do hide thing for each other? I can not do that to u because i love u so much with my heart and i believe i should get you informed before i reply him. Well i know that i am faithful to too..

Did D1ck told u about what he requested from me ? he ask me to send him a photo id or my scan copy of my International passport which i think is not wise to send him because since u are not awared of this? That is why he has not heard from me and more so i have to get a scanner to scan this requested of his as well...

I love you so much I can't even find the right words to describe it. You are constantly with me in spirit, and I feel like half my brain is in with you already there in states. I can not waite to be with you.

My love Emi1y, I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams and that is what u have donw to me and every second of the day ur name on my brain and while ur pics in my buttom heart.

Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end, i want u to know that u have my heart and u have won my heart completely.
I LOVE U SO MUCH.

LOVE AND KISS

D@VID

And to D1ck, he has an explanation, but he is still careful to stay on D1ck’s good side.

Quote:
Hello D1ck, I am every sorry that i have not reach you back is due to the that my scanner is bad and i have to get another scanner to enable me to scan my photo id to you as you requested..

I hope u bear with me and as well understood me as well.
Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,
Michael D@vid

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You are constantly with me in spirit, and I feel like half my brain is in with you already there in states. I can not waite to be with you.

No wonder he can't do a scan, it must be hard with half his brains already with you. Laughing

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Scarlett - I had told him half my brain was with him. So, he has half my brain and half his - lad is still only working with half a brain. Laughing

Emi1y’s early morning response to D@vid:

Quote:
Dearest D@vid,

Thank you for understanding about my chat program. I do look forward to chatting with you.

I asked D1ck about his request, and he said he was sorry he had asked you to keep from me what he had requested of you. He had thought he would test you, but he now realizes that asking you to keep something secret from me was wrong. I'm sure you will get an email from him soon, apologizing for that.

He will still want the scan of your ID, though. He is not moving from that. He just doesn't mind that you told me. He really is a fair person, and he does want me to be happy. He hopes you hurry and find a way to scan the document so we can get this over with and you here in my arms.

I have had a little scare about my own health. I went to Boston for some tests because my doctor was concerned about something. It turns out to be not so bad, and some medications and possibly a small surgical procedure will set me right again. When I think that I might have lost you several times over in the short period we've loved each other, I think this is a small thing that doesn't even worry me.

I do love you, D@vid, and that love grows day by day. It fills my thoughts, it beats with my heart. It colors the flowers and sparkles in the morning dew. Do please hurry and complete the task you need to do in order for us to be one in flesh as we already are in heart.

All my love,
Emi1y

And D1ck’s apology:

Quote:
D@vid,

I need to apologize to you for asking you to keep a secret from the woman we both cherish. Emi1y is my sweet sister, but she is far more to you, and to ask you to keep something from her was not the right thing to do. I had meant it as a sort of test of your integrity, but you passed the test of love and devotion. I am even more impressed with you than I was before.

That being said, I still need that scan of your passport or ID. This is just because I am a very cautious man who loves his sister dearly. You know some of her history, and I do not wish her to have to repeat that history. I know that sometimes she has to make mistakes in order to learn from them, but I want to shield her from that for as long as I can and in any way that I’m able to do so.

She may have told you that the doctor made her go through some tests yesterday. She is not seriously ill, in fact she has no illness or pain, but there is a little thing wrong that will soon be set right. She is in no danger, and will be just fine. She has given me permission to discuss this with you, so please do not think that I’m just being a meddling brother again. We both love Emi1y in our own way, and I just want you to know I am as concerned for her health and happiness as you are.

Thank you for bringing the smile back to her face. It’s been too long since we’ve seen her so happy.

Warm regards,
D1ck

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe D@vid hates that your brother D1ck is involved in your love.
I can picture him grinding his teeth after reading D1ck's email.

I'm enjoying your bait. I look forward to the next chapter.

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dick finally got a scan of David's ID. Strange that he hasn't changed a bit since the pics of him and his wife were taken. He even appears to be wearing the same suit. He is also sucking up to Dick.

Quote:
Dearest Dick,
how are you doing today?sorry for the delay in sending you the id card as you requested...well i ve been able to get my id scanned and here is it.

I must you that you are a very nice brother and friend and i appreciate the concern You have in seeing Emily and I get together. it ll certainly be a great pleasure to meet you in person soon.
hope to hear from you even sooner.
David.

David’s fake ID

And an exchange between David (hereinafter called Dave) and Emily (hereinafter called Em).

Quote:
Dearest Em,
You have no idea what I feel for You. I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.

I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close...I yearn to be with you.Though a lot of distance lies between us, you'll always be in my mind and my heart,And every night beneath the stars,I pray for the day we'll never be part.

I 've been thinking about you allday. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I've been thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams, I will definitely be thinking about you.

I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go. I love you so much,and i know that this is one of my last letters to you before i run into your arms.

I 've just scanned my id to Dick and so i ll like you to get the money sent so i could board the plane to Boston at once.
I cant wait to be with the woman that has shown me so much love in here...that my fantacies will come through looking at you stright in the eyes to tell you how much i ve missed you.
Love Always,
Dave

Quote:
Dave my love,

Dick just called me to tell me he has received your ID and he is satisfied with it. I may now get the $1000 and send it to your travel agent. I have her name and information from your earlier email.

I will need to go to Boston to get the money out of my bank. Since I will be there for business on Tuesday, I will go to the Western Union office in Boston to send the money. I hope that you will be able to get an early flight after that. Perhaps as early as this coming weekend we will be together!

Your letter is so lovely! Your words just melt my heart. You are so brave and so positive in your words, and I long to kiss the fingers that typed them. I long to kiss your cheek, your eyelids, your lips. I long to cuddle in your arms. Oh, how we will run to one another when you land in Boston.

Please alert your travel agent that the money will be on its way to her by Tuesday afternoon, Boston time.

All my love,
Em

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

David sent another friendly note to Dick. Why he broke out in caps is beyond me.

Quote:
DEAREST DICK
THANKS YOU FOR YOUR MAIL BUT IM SOMUCH HAPPY TO READ FROM YOU AND I PROMISE TO MEET HER OVERTHERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THIS WEEKEND BECOZ I CANT WAIT TO HOLD HER AND AM READY TO MEET YOU AS WELL

I ALSO APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORT TOWARD US AND GOD WILL BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY,AMEN!!!!

THANKS YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTAND

M1CHEAL [I do wish he’d figure out which name to use]

And he sent a message (mercifully not caps) to Emily. Of course there are no excessive caps because he borrowed most of it from somewhere else.

Quote:
Dearest Emily
Nice to read from you again but It's the middle of the day and I was thinking about you, as
usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the countless hours we spend talking by mail to mail. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now.

There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I love you Emily and only you ... and that love will only grow stronger. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me.

I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go.also get the money send to her and get back to me with the payment detaill so i can forward it to her quickly okay
i will wait to hear from you
Love always,
David

Do you know of the dramatic term called “foreshadowing”? Well, there’s an example at the end of the first paragraph of Emily’s reply to him.

Quote:
David,

Just a quick note before I head for bed. I will be leaving for Boston very early tomorrow morning. I will be in meetings in the morning, but immediately after lunch I will go to my bank, withdraw the money, and take it to the Western Union office. It is in an area of town that isn't very nice to be in, but there's not much that can happen in broad daylight, is there?

Oh, I am so excited I can hardly sleep! It's almost midnight, and I am still up. I'm glad I was able to see your email, though. It will give me sweet dreams tonight.

Your loving,
Emily

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday afternoon, Dick sends a quick email to David,

Quote:
David, I must tell you I am worried about Emily.

I just got a call from the Boston Police Department telling me she is in the hospital in Boston. They wouldn't tell me what happened or what was wrong with her, but asked me to come to Boston to the hospital, and they will give me the information there. I just wanted you to know that something has happened, and I will contact you later with more details.

If you are a praying man, I ask you to pray for this sweet woman we both love.

Dick

To which a very worried David (so worried he gets his own name messed up) replies in a very large type face (which I won’t inflict on you):

Quote:
Plz Dick ....can you tell me what is going on with her i,m confuse right now i dont know what to say, and i want you to try get to the hospital department and know what is happened to her okay....

i will been praying for her, God will save her life for us Amen!!!!
But she is the only one who always makes me feel better about myself and i dont want anything to happed to her and makes me laugh at all the crazy stuff we talk about that no one understands but us. I'm glad I found her and I hope we spend a lot more happy times together in the future.

thanks you for your careing toward us and also try to get back to me immediately

Micheald David

He also fires off a quick email to Emily. (No giant letters, thank goodness.)

Quote:
Dearest Emily
You made a believer out of me. Every night before I sleep, a smile comes to my face because you are on my mind. In the mornings, with the dread of a long day ahead, your maill soothes me and gives me strength to go on.

How sweet it is to be in ecstasy with someone you adore in every sense. Your mind captivated me, your benevolence left me in awe and your eyes stole my heart. but am so worrried and crying here since when your brother e-mail me. say you are in hospital,so can you tell me what happeded to you

Thank you for being you and loving me.
With love and devotion,

i will wait to hear from you Emily
David

And Wednesday morning Dick tells David what happened:

Quote:
David

I just want you to know what has happened to my sister. She was on her way to the Western Union office in Boston, since she was there on business. The Western Union office in Boston is in a very bad section of town. If I had known she was going to go there, I’d have advised against it and told her to wait until she returned to Amherst. But you know Emily – she gets an idea in her head and off she goes.

Anyway, while she was in the Western Union office, there was a fight between two rival drug gangs. Emily was severely injured, and the Western Union clerk was killed trying to protect her.

Emily is in the hospital in Boston now, in serious condition. She feels bad that the gang members took her purse, including her camera, her cellphone, and the money she was going to send to you, and she feels even worse that the young clerk was killed because of her. The whole family is very concerned for her, because she is in a depression and says she doesn’t want to live. She has caused the death of another person, and she has failed the man she loves most in the world.

David, I know we have had our differences, but you and Emily have proven to me that you are a man worthy of her love. Please pray for her swift recovery, both physical and emotional. I will be bringing her laptop to her when I go to visit this evening, so if you want to send her a loving and supportive email, that should surely make her feel better. Her left hand is broken, so she might not be able to type very well or for long periods of time, but she may be able to send you short notes in response to your emails.

Our mother is staying in Boston to be near Emily. Please do not ask where to send flowers or cards – as a family we do not hold with such. If you want to make her feel better, spend the money instead on some local charity.

I have attached a copy of the newspaper article about the incident.

Your friend,
Dick Geisel

The following article was printed up in newspaper format by Marvinator, and included a lovely pic of a WU office with police tape across the sidewalk. Very nicely done, but I won't bother attaching it here. It is his usual excellent job.

Quote:
Three dead in gangland shootout

Heroic clerk saves life of customer, dies

A shocking mid-afternoon shootout between two rival drug gangs took the lives of two of the gang members and an innocent Western Union clerk. A customer who was in the store at the time was injured.

The two gangs, known as the Red Shirts and the Hooligans, arrived at the Western Union outlet at the bus terminal. Insults were exchanged, and then gunfire erupted. Two members of the Red Shirts were killed instantly, and three Hooligans were injured. When a member of the Red Shirts grabbed the customer, Emily Geisel, 52, of Amherst, the clerk, James Powers, 26, of Dorchester, jumped over the counter to protect her. He was shot in the head and apparently died instantly. Geisel received severe injuries including contusions, lacerations, and broken bones. She is in critical condition at Paul Revere Hospital.

Powers, William “Piggy” Barnes, 19, and George “Blind Eye” Martins, 22, were pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics. Geisel and three unidentified Hooligans were treated at the scene and transported to the hospital.

Powers was a graduate of Boston Boys’ High School and Boston College. He was working towards an MBA at Northeastern University. He is survived by his parents, Frederick and Marion Powers of Dorchester, and three younger sisters. His mother is quoted as saying, “Jimmy was a good boy. I told him not to take that job, but with the economy the way it is, it was the only way he could pay his tuition.”

Geisel is a life-coach in the town of Amherst, a career she has followed since graduating from Wellesley College and receiving a Master’s Degree in Communication from UMass in Amherst. Her brother, E. Dickinson Geisel III, requested privacy for the family at this time. It is not known why Geisel was in the Western Union office at the time of the incident.

The three injured gang members, all in serious condition, will be indicted in absentia on three counts of murder and one count of attempted murder. All the other gang members are still at large.

The Boston Police Department’s special Gang Czar, Robert deMay, announced a $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of any member of the two gangs in this incident. The Geisel family is also offering a $25,000 reward in an effort to bring the killers of Powers to justice. A statement issued by E. Dickinson Geisel III praised Powers’ bravery and heroism in saving the life of his sister.

A fund has been set up at Fleet Bank to help pay for Powers’ funeral expenses.

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania,
Oh no, poor Em. This is just terrible. Do you have any clue when Em will be released, and can David's love heal her depression?

I'm enjoying your bait. It reminds me of a soap I watched as a teen. "Days of our Lives" Laughing

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DOOL was the only soap I watched. And I only watched it for John DeLancie's wacky professor character. (He later was Q on ST:TNG)

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emily asked her mother to type her response to David’s email.

Quote:
David,

I love you. Dick has brought my laptop, and I have asked my mother to type my letter to you. So I won’t be getting very romantic.

I have to tell you what happened to me. I was so happy going into the Western Union office. I was going to send you the money so we could be together. I started talking to the clerk. He was such a nice young man. He was studying to be a bank manager. He was telling me all about his plans and his classes at school.

I was just starting to fill out the forms when we heard loud shouts outside. Men came through the door, still shouting at each other. Some of them were wearing horrible red shirts, and the others were all dressed in brown. Then all of a sudden some of them pulled guns out. I couldn’t get out of the place because they were all in front of the door.

Then they started shooting. Oh, David, I was so scared! Two men fell down, shot. The reset started picking up things and throwing them at each other. Then one of the men grabbed me and started to pull my purse out of my grasp. I fought him, but then two other men joined in and started hitting me. They hit me in the face, they twisted my arms around. They pulled me to the floor and one of them stomped on my hand. I was in such pain! I heard that sweet young clerk shouting, and then I heard a shot. Then everything was quiet, and the young man fell on top of me. I remember screaming, but that’s all I remember.

The next thing I knew, I was in the Emergency Room in the hospital and a police officer was standing outside the cubicle. She was very nice, and she asked questions very kindly and gently, but when I remembered that young Jim Powers falling on top of me, I’m afraid I fainted again.

David, I feel so horrible. If I had realized what a bad area that is where the Western Union office is, I wouldn’t have gone there. I’d have waited until I was back home in Amherst. If I hadn’t been there, Jim could have hidden behind the counter and he would still be alive.

And worst of all, those thieves took my purse! I don’t mind so much losing the purse, the camera, the cellphone, or the Blackberry. It’s the $1000 I was going to send you that hurts me the most. I have failed you.

I don’t know how I will be able to go on. i can’t imagine how anyone could still love me when I have been such a failure. If you can’t continue with me, just don’t reply.

Emily

(Susannah Geisel here – I wouldn’t mind typing Emily’s romantic feelings, but she’s shy of speaking them to me. David, I haven’t met you yet, but I have seen the light return to my daughter’s face in the time she has known you. Please help us bring that Emily back from wherever she has gone since this horrible thing happened to her.)

The Geisel clan is not going to let up on David. Now that Emily’s mother has his address, she will gently prod him until he gives her some kind of answer. You just can’t be cruel to an 80-year-old woman, can you?

Quote:
David, dear, this is Susannah Geisel again. Emily is in despair right now because you have not sent her any mail since she has been hospitalized. She said if you did not want to you did not have to continue your relationship, but, dear, she didn't really mean that. She is in a depression because of what happened to her. She already feels bad about letting you down and about the death of that young clerk. She really doesn't need your lack of compassion on top of that.

David, if you really don't want to continue the relationship, please tell me so I can break it to Emily gently. She is in no condition - physically or emotionally - to have you tell her such a thing yourself. And please don't tell her brother, either. Dick is a dear boy, but he has always hat a bit of a temper. He is especially protective of his sister. Oh, my, the temper he flew into when that horrible man cheated on her! I can tell you, I was so afraid for him.

I do hope you aren't thinking of breaking things off with Emily. She is my daughter and I love her dearly, and I couldn't bear to see her hurting any more.

Susannah Geisel

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I knew the appeal from Emily’s mother would get his fingers moving. He even refrained from asking Susannah to send him money.

Quote:
The subject line was THIS IS FOR MY BABY

pls read this to my love:

Emily, I just wanted you to know that i love u so much. i dont ever wanna be with anyone else and i dont ever wanna lose u. You're the one thing that means the most to me and i just want u to know that ur my first true love. You're the one person i can trust with anything and you completely understand me. I cant imagine my life without you there by my side each day.

Just when I think its impossible, everyday you make me love you more and more...You are the reason why I strive to be the best, because you deserve only the best. Putting a smile on your face gives me endless joy ; ) Love you forever and ever.... ever ever? forever ever?? FOREVERRRR...I want to thank you for everything you have ever done for me and for showing me what true love is.

I am sorry for any pain you have ever suffered because you did not deserve it.I can promise you this. I will love you and respect you for the rest of my life and I will never let you go or let you down. I love you more than words can describe.
I Love You
David

He wasn’t quite so restrained with Emily. He just had to mention how his hotel bill needs paying.

Quote:
Oh my love, i dont know what to say now,,,but you have to know that im in love with you no matter what happens to us.

BABY,i feel so sorry for the clerk who lost his life ...i dont know if i can help you in anyway to see you smile cos i know that you are sufering a kinda psycological trauma seeing another human die on you. i also feel so sad that this is happening to us at the time i tought i was gonna see you finally but then i think its ok cos i know taht well get to meet each othere soon no matter what happens.
oh my, i ve has to wipe my tears to seee clearly, i feel so distraught and i am cos you are in such a bad shpe right now...i ve just a got mail from Dick amd you mom and i can feel what feel seeing you so down.
so dear i wnat you to do something sweet for david, and everyone that loves you...i want to try your best and put all the incident behind you i want you to look forward and see you and i and not some death sin.
i know it ll not be easy to take up this task but then i must tell you some thing i believe in...LOVE CAN TURN YOU AROUND.IT CAN WIPE YOU TEARS CLEAR AND MAKE YOU SMILE AGAIN.
pls Emily, dont feel bad again try to make to good hing out of every bad thing that happens to you and i know you ll feel better.juat say it never happened
right now im owing to hotel where i stay cos i should have been in the states but i ll try to explain to them what happened to us and i hope they ll accept another mode of payment from me.
love you always
David

In his email to Dick, he comes right out and asks for money. Dick is going to have to think about it – he’s really too worried about Emily right now.

Quote:
Dick, this is a very sad development for us...i thought i had my wife already but then we had such a very bad incident im so worried and i ve been in tears but im strong and i belive every thing ll be fine...im getting lil problems here and i feel so sad that its compounded more with emily's own.
I want you to give her all the support you can give here cos i know how sick she feels .i also want to know you can ease the problem by helping me get to Boston with immediate effect...i ll really want to make her feel better with my appearance so pls dont what you can

oh dear, i cant sleep and i dont think i ll be able to do anything at all if i dont hear any good news from you about my wife's codition.
pls assure her of my love that nothing in the world can come between us even in these critical times that we are.
thanks alot and i hope she gets better
David

I actually had to wipe away a tear - of laughter - while reading these. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic