SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottolad 'went' to SSC Cameroon & Benin;$$ goes to Niger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^JuJu4u - those "Mr Gomer" pictures are out of one of the Lad starter kits. I've received IDs with that picture as J0seph P00n, Patr1ck Chan, and L1 Le S0ng, and the family photo as well from one of them.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@slaphappy, all I have to say to that is... Laughing

@Yastreb - Thanks for pointing that out. Guess he thought Gomer sounded oriental Laughing

Apparently there was a delay, no safari today:
(Please Bear with Micheal)
Quote:
Hello Alfred,

I Understand why you are Angry.You have to Understand also that there are Circumstance beyond our Control so i want you to know that it has nothing to do with us personally.it has to do with our Ticketing and the Flight and it's so painful that you don't need such stress not because of your health Laughing .So i beg you that let the day be Tomorrow same time.Please i want you to know that i am not beggibng you because of anything but because Mr.Micheal has really gone through alot and i want you to know that he actually came to Africa because of you and if the reason is not acomplished then there won't have been any reason of him coming Laughing so i want you to bear and let the Day be Sunday 4pm at the Novotel Hotel.

Thanks for bthe Patience and i assure you that you will get your winnings as soon as he gets Back.

Mr.Gomer

So that opens up a few possibilities. Cool
The vic could have left camp by stolen jeep (no suspension) by now, driven 12hrs to cotonou &...
1. Get mad, go back, ignore emails for a while, let mugu come to camp...
2. Didn't even make it a 1/2 hour out before going belly up. Mugu needs to find camp...
3. Made it to Kandi or Parakou, got drunk, curently exploring 'other ineterests'... Mugu had best move North...

Here is a good site:
http://benintourisme.com/?p=47&lang_view=en
Quote:
It is approximately 1600km (roundtrip) from Cotonou to Park W. The distance from Cotonou - Kandi: 650 km, State of the road: good. Traveling time: 8 - 10 hours. Gasoil and gasoline is available in Parakou and Kandi (but it is recommended to have the tank already filled in Parakou).

Edit: Alf sent this to micheal addy, c.c. gomer-lad:
(What is going on?)
Quote:
Where are you will you be here at 4 or not? I left camp early this
morning. I am in Parakou now resting. I have no news of you or gomer.
I sent gomer 3 emails last night and not a single reply. I trust all
is ontrack to meet today at 4pm at the novotel. Would you like to join
me for a seafood dinner at the restaurant? I am driving down with one
of the simab jeeps today. Please have my paperwork ready to sign. I
have the secret passwords and a sign with yu rname on it ok.
You remember what I look like right?

Alf

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@juju4u - Still hooked in fantasyland, I see. Smile Well, Alf could tell them later that his jeep won't start, and he can't get it fixed right away. He could tell them it could be a couple of days..of course, he tells them this after they arrive in Coutonou. So, the lads can wait for the jeep to be fixed, but S1mb@ people could be out looking for him, they better hurry up there, before he gets dragged back to camp. S1mb@ could email the lads, and ask them if they know where Alf is, that he stole the jeep. And the doctors want him back there, or he's in big trouble with his company.

That might put pressure on them to travel to Parakou. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^That sounds good to me... Just need to figure out away to do it that won't spook 'em from travelling... If they realize the distances involved, they may get gun-shy or come prepared (?). Maybe I can work that in slowly starting with "the jeep will be repaired tomorrow"... & string them along with delays Question I also like the idea of maybe Alf having gone to the pickup point & waited for a duely long time, then broken down on the way back to camp... That way it can be used against them later.

Aside from that i see Alf's last email has created some lad-panic. Alf is now no longer able to receive gomer-lad's gmail emails Wink because we need some IP-traceable emails from mr micheal addy & creates more confusion & heartache for the lads Twisted Evil (plus I promised wanamaker that I would introduce a hacker threat to push a lad to cameroon & this is the beginning of that modality).
3 emails have come in & I am posting as I read.

Ze plot thickens (IP=195.24.219.242 Cameroon (Bafoussam)* Shocked Shocked Shocked ), from mr micheal addy:
(THE AIR LINE IS MY MAJOR PROBLEM PLEASE UNDERSTAND ME OK.)
Quote:
Compliment to you MMr Alfred.
Yes i got you email and i want you to understand that what is happen now is now my foult.all arrangement made for us to see and the paper work are also very ready ,let me inform yu that i got a call from the air line that ,they have o cacel the flight to cotonoun,so done woryy i have immediately inform mr harry gomer on the issuse but every thing is in place ,just rest yu mind we are meet on Monday Same time,i will be come with your document from mr harry gomer and you will ign it please rememnber to wear a tag on your chest casrry my name on monday ,please just goive the last time ok,remember its not my focult,All things are set to meet you ok.
i will meet you on Monday by Four,please just inform me were we are meet,are you coming to the hotel or now or should i meet you in novote or you are coming to pick me up Idea Twisted Evil Laughing ,sorry for today i taught tomorrow will be fine when i got the call from the air line, you no africa and their problem so please understand ok.
I will see you on Monday by 4pm PROMISE BY GOD GRACE.
WILLIAMS
... Wow, that is one SLOPPY email! Whoever wrote that is still stuck in cameroon?!?!?!... Or is it someone travelling to meet Ihava? I have a sneaking suspicition & do sincerely hope that they are going for a double grab & run... Make the two pickups simultaneously, that way if one goes wrong somehow it doesn't spoil the other Laughing But it could just be that they want to send the same lad in order to not spook the victim (?)... I did get the same picture again for mr micheal. Perhaps it was just the one lad all along & he simply asked his buddies back home for assistance when he got into trouble in Cameroon.

And then there's these two from Gomer-lad:
(I HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND)
Quote:
YEAH
I got an email from Mr Williams regarding the air line proceedure ,please understand and bear with him ,please ,that young man has gone through lot just for you and i do hope you will understand when you see him,
Just be patience and wait till on monday for him to come ok.
i hopr you will undersand my ,your document is with him and so be signed onfailingly by onday 4:00pm.
Regards to you
Gomer
(I love it, he started using 'yeah'... Wonder how sick of this he is getting; all formalities have gone out the window Laughing )

(TAKE ME WORDS)
Quote:
compliment to you
Your cosine have been send me email,so she said she has $45 k on hand with her,after you are through with micheal williams by monday , i will advices you to send the fund to micheal williams through transfer .ok
i got got an email ,that micheal williams is ill,well according to the flight he will meet you by Monday Four pm ,Just be set and take my words ok.
Gmoer

I think they are scared of getting bitch-slapped by Ihava, seriously! Laughing
Do lad spell-checkers/helpers take the weekends off?... looks that way to me.

EDIT:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bafoussam
http://www.world66.com/africa/cameroon/bafoussam
http://www.vcarious.com/Travel-Guide/Cameroon/Bafoussam.html

Quote:
In Bafoussam, you can purchase almost anything; spare parts for your vehicle, used clothes to replace the ones gone soggy from your travels Laughing

Shocked Looks suspiciously close to Korup/SSC Cameroon! Maybe he's hunting down B3rnie Rh0des Laughing

I guess right now Alf is getting liquored up at the Novotel... Can't be bothered to check his emails, not that he would anyways. He'll hit the road back to camp piss drunk around 3am or so.

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Am I right in saying that Mr Michael's IP has changed everyday for the past three days and now shows as Cameroon..?

If thats the case, it sounds to me as though he has spent a couple of days to cross Nigeria, and has now arrived back in Cameroon, and it will take him another day or so to reach Ivhanna.

We must get an IP trace for all of these incoming Emails to know the minimum number of mugus involved here, and where they are located... Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Yes it showed up as Nigeria for a while, and has now reverted to cameroon. That Cameroon IP is in a town fairly close to Korup, so it is possible tha the safaried lad has remained stuck in that location. It seems to me to be an improbable route to take to get from Nigeria to Park Ma'am to the Northwest Confused ; maybe somebody here knows better the local terrain. But I suppose it is possible that the lads did not comprehend where she is & assume she is at 5imba camp Cameroon Confused

There is also the possibility that they (multiple lads) are playing musical chairs with the addys; taking turns for whatever reason. If that is the case, it will be hard to make heads or tails of anything with the mugutracker 5000 (TM). Nonetheless I will do my best to comply w/ your request.

I am introducing the modality of no longer receiving emails from gomer-lad (gmail), hoping that will lead to a new gomer addy on yahoo or other. It would be great if wanamaker could do this as well when he gets back to the bait. Wink Wink Wink

Edit: I snuck into ihava's box; micheal addy (still afraid of getting tossed around by the muscle-bound beauty) wrote:
Quote:
Compliment to you
Let me inform youthat i was suppose to meet alfred to but due to cancellation of the flight by the operator,well i am meeting him by monday 4pm.
Let me inform you that fter meet afred he will then give you a go ahead of transfering the fund to me ,so please stop spend the fund ok.
Regards to you
Micheal

195.24.219.242 Cameroon (Bafoussam)*
8hrs prior it was:
41.204.232.65 Nigeria*

Last edited by juju4u on Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think they are sharing the characters (like us). This "let me inform you" "dont spent the funds" style is like from a few weeks ago whem Alf was spending all his money. I'm going to slap him again but i will tell him that i wont take emails from either mr, gomer cause i dont know which one is trying to steal my money.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These delays are madness, pure madness, I say! Begging lads want a meeting on Thursday, then Friday, then Saturday, the Sunday, now Monday. It's a good thing for them that you are so understanding. Smile

Original Mike lad must have been finally bailed out of the pokey. All this talk about Ivana making a transfer makes me think that they plan on holding Alf for "ransom," and when they have him in their custody, make him convince her to wire the rest of the money to them, or tell her they will kill him if she doesn't. It's much easier to control a drunk physically, than an Amazon woman body builder. Wink

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ The delays are starting to lead me to beleive that they are toying with us and do not plan on coming but rather claim perpetual delays, wait for Alf to leave, & claim that a transfer is the only remaining solution. Mad I hope that is not the case! Alternately your scenario makes sense, a lot of sense.

Yep they do seem to be stearing clear of Ihava :yikes: (pussies) Laughing

@wanamaker - Great observation.
(if its not too late), could you please not reply at all to gomer-lad (gmail) & instead write to micheal addy saying that you have not heard anything from Gomer; that is what I will be doing from here on out (I will be cc'ing gomer-lad on emails to micheal addy)... I'm trying to give them the impression that gmail is screwing them over / the addy is 'broke'. Hopefuly that gets them to use only IP traceable addys & thus we can get the IPs for 5imba (prior post).

EDIT: OK, I know this is REALLY pushing it but I want to make it hit home that their mugu just traveled to meet hem & set up the missing jeep & drunk modality for the coming week. Alf sent this...
(If you can make sense of it) it is NSFW
Quote:
Hey dikhjweed its like muderfukin midnite ever her end i dont see you., what thje muderfukin helll want me to now,.been waitin 7 muderfukiun hour over her

Wherewehza fucdkok were you??????????????????///

am fuikin pisered over hetr end to camp i drive back with this muderfukiun case end niw igotsa find gasoilk at midle of frekin nite!,. am ahd it with you am calin mr hanss end doin his deel.

i drunk in bar with pilkot airofrance sayrs no flite deleys hapen you ful of shiet,

tel to dat shietsak gomer why nut a singli emails from him now sonce 2 muderfukin days.,i sent lik 3 mails sayin to come end not a sonfle 1 replied/ niw my mails to hid box niw bonceing hismuderuckin box nut workin!!!!!!!!!!

fuk u

So the modality for Alf is now that he goes quiet Sunday and b3rnie starts looking for his jeep and escaped drunk/mental patient on Monday... Then at some point Alf makes his re-appearance in cyber-space, stranded, of course, in Parakou with a suitcase full of cash Laughing And the added bonus is that our mugu will be in short order begging for the shuttle to 'pick' him in Cotonou if we play our cards right... Then comes the taxi/bus ride to Parakou.
How about that? Sound like it will work?
Alternately, Alf makes it back to camp; is forbidden from leaving again for 'bad behavior'; mugu has to take the shuttle into camp Laughing

Last edited by juju4u on Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love this map, check out the arial to get a feel for the terrain (http://www.multimap.com/world/CM)

I like Parakou, hell, I'll bet Arnold would even fly Ihava over there for 5 grand and a night on the town. He cant land the chopper in Nigeria cause of some trouble last year. That would get all the money in one place.

Ihava can get indignant about how Michael stood Alf up over the meeting, the fkn nerve of em.

We are even, one trip for them on trip for us, its thier turn again!

I think they really want to hear that we are for sure in one place that they can go and get all the money. We should come up with something believable. Ideas?

Quote:
Ihava Liddlewehner
to MICHEAL
More options 8:02 pm (0 minutes ago)
What? Are you telling me that you delayed the meeting that Alf had
planned for Friday to Saturday, then you didnt show up? Michael, you
really arent very good at what you do are you?

Let me get this straight, and I want answers!

#1) you get within 5 miles of Alf last week and then give up because you were?

#2) you tell me you are coming to Yaounde yesterday and you decide not
to show up, and dont let me know till its too late, why?

#3) you get my uncle to drive down to Contonou on a day he is
forbidden , and you just dont go to meet him? Did you bother to let
him know? Do you know it takes all day to get there from where he was?

You are really very unreliable and I dont think you are serious about
this at all. Let me inform you that I am keeping an eye on my uncle
from now on and you better pretend to be a professional.

Mr. Michael I know that Alf has shown a lot of faith in you and
believe me he needs to make this deal happen or he will return home
pennyless. Dont you dare bring him any whiskey this time! He is a good
man that deserves this good fortune. Are you carrying the documents?
Where are you located now?

Now I have to find Alf because you chose to take the day off. You be
sure and let me know if he checks in with you!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yup. good plan. go quiet for awhile tomorrow, and play it by ear. try to get a feel of what they have planned first. stay in parakou. simba could ask ivana where the hell alf is at with his jeep, maybe. she could go to benin to help reel alf back in. or maybe she goes to the camp looking for him, and finds out he is gone.

Any bets on another delay in going to coutonu tomorrow? Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ihava's voice of reason after the weekend could lead to speculation that Gomer and M1chae1 are conspiring to pay the taxes and run off with the lottery winnings as an explanation for Michael's continious failure to meet Alf or Ihava. (Could be pillow talk with the helicopter pilot)

Not as threating as accusing them of advanced fee fraud.

Lots of bad things are happening in Nigeria you know. Twisted Evil

p.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@wanamaker - That was a great email, really sticks it firmly in their lap; it's all their fault / problem Laughing
Try using 'URL' tag around a link Wink :
http://www.multimap.com/world/CM
That really is a great link/map. I just now zoomed around the SE Cameroon region & see that WOAH...
Exclamation (5imba's comment of yesterday) Whoever is behind the mr micheal addy seems to be edging closer to Ihava Exclamation
Hum, could these lads have something spectacular planned for us. I am bracing myself for eventuall baiting-fireworks Laughing

Quote:
I like Parakou, hell, I'll bet Arnold would even fly Ihava over there for 5 grand and a night on the town. He cant land the chopper in Nigeria cause of some trouble last year. That would get all the money in one place.
Carefull, we don't want Ihava to have too much freedom / mobility for that very reason.
Exclamation Let's keep Ihava firmly in Cameroon for now. After all, we have a lad in Cameroon.
I think these lyrics sum it up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJQFf0qj9Nk (keep'em seperated Laughing )

Quote:
Ihava can get indignant about how Michael stood Alf up over the meeting, the fkn nerve of em.
Yep, agreed - that is a powerfull tool to manipulate the lads.

Quote:
I think they really want to hear that we are for sure in one place that they can go and get all the money. We should come up with something believable. Ideas?

http://www.thenigeriabusiness.com/eco67.html
(Nigeria’s Per Capita Income Rises To $1,036)
Alf's case has 70 yrs avg. income; Ihava's has 45yrs worth. (she should stop spending, for now)
They'll travel for either, provided they believe that the end result will be walking away with the case. When in doubt follow the economic incentive.
They also really do seem to be very scared to meet Ihava in person Laughing

Quote:
Any bets on another delay in going to coutonu tomorrow?
As of latest begging/change of plans it is to be Monday. This does pose a dilema. If Alf stays quiet all day, then will the lad travel Monday not knowing he'll be there? Likely not.
Essentially this delays the safari yet another day (if there is to be one at all). Of course it is getting to be about the time that Alf will have to pay for his treatment himself.
Ouch, that is sure to be expensive... I do believe B3rnie had indicated that:
(paraphrase) "fortunately the large sum of cash can be used to pay for the very expensive treatment". Laughing

UPDATE = no emails in the Alf box this morning Sad

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
^ The delays are starting to lead me to beleive that they are toying with us and do not plan on coming but rather claim perpetual delays, wait for Alf to leave, & claim that a transfer is the only remaining solution. I hope that is not the case! Alternately your scenario makes sense, a lot of sense.

If that happens, promise to send the money Par¢el Dire¢t. Sadly, the package will be delayed.... and he will have to go to Benin to pick it up, or something.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This Parcel dirrect?

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@juju4u - Great Offspring Song. Probably my favorite. And so apropo.
This bait is shaping up nicely for some fun tomorrow. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A propo:
Quote:
... Like a spreading disease... Mad Man you're disrespecting me... Shocked Man you're talking back to me... Wink Won't be doin' any time... Hey... typing Come out & play... Cool One's off to jail & the other to the morgue... banghead One guy's wasted & the other's a waste

Quote:
...You gota keep 'em seperated!...

@doc: Interestingly, my other bait with the lotto addy has made mention of p@rcel 'd. Who is the baiter that that service belongs to?

Last edited by juju4u on Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Double-post alert. 3 emails to Alf:
1. From micheal addy NSFW bits leeted out:
(I WILL MEET YOU UP TOMORROW ,I WILL NOT FAIL YOU PROMISE TAKE MY WORDS)
Quote:
Compliment to you
F@ck who so ever told you that bushit ,I want to inform you that i will be with you on monday ok.i want you to wait for me at the hotel Parakou,novotel. I will be meeting you up there ok. You are to wait for me still 8pm,Just take it i must come neither by Road or by air ok.
But i will be wait you tomorrow ,i will not fail you. If i see the mother f@cking Nigeria Flight dont move i will be coming by Road,But take my word i will see you tomorrow ok.I will never fail you just take my words ,so you are to wait for me 8pm.
Pls inform me what you are going to be putting on ok. I am ready to meet you up ok.Let me know if you will be there ,becos i will be there ok.

See you in nBenin Republic tomorrow,Just to inform you that if am coming through flight ,i will see you by 4pm,but if am coming by road,means you will have to wait for me till 8pm ok that is final.
Thanks for understand ok
Regards to you
Micheal

N/B : Pls never reply me again by saying f@ck u ,its very bad Laughing ,you have a long time to wait and you must see me ok Question

I must say that I find it confusing. Not sure what he's talking about, but hopefully he's rather confused as well Very Happy .
Did he say he's coming neither by road or hair (hovercraft?) to Parakou... Where the heck did he get that from Question

2. from gomer-lad:
(just wait for him still 8pm,you may sleep at the hotel just to see micheal)
Quote:
pls wait for micheal ,he will be with you tomorrow ,just wait for him still 8pm,he may come by road or by air but wait at the hotel ok.

3. from gomer-lad:
(wait for micheal till 8pm,even if you are to sleep there at the hotel or at the bar just wauit)
Quote:
Compliment to you
Pls wait for micheal will at the Le Novetel Orisha Boulevard de la Marina Cotonou tomorrow still 8pm,you may even sleep there ,but micheal will meet you there sorry for the disappointment yesterday,micheal might come by road,you know the african way of life ,tthey just change things there own way . (welcome to the baiter way, state-side) Twisted Evil
pls wait for him and he will be wait you.Just take your time and wait ok,i dont want what happened in cameroon should happened again pls,even if you are sick,go and wait for him ,he will be ther,.
I will like to hear from you immediately ok That you have seen micheal Later.

Oh my, did the two lads just specify two different cities. I wish they had not done so Laughing

@slaphappy, what now... Stay quiet still or specify a location?
I hope they pick Cotonou 'cos technically Alf isn't receiving gomer-lad's mails. Wink

Last edited by juju4u on Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in. Michael thinks he has Ihava under control? Twisted Evil

Quote:
MICHEAL WILLIAMS
to me
More options 11:14 am (1 hour ago)
Thanks for your response to my email,let me lket you know one part of it. Alfred has no ideal of shouting at me ,my flight was cancel so i may go by road or by land
So try and mail him to wait for me.let me also inform you that if you real want to assist your broda ,then come to Nigeria Before leaving or send me you complet inform were you are and as sson as am throgh with alfred .So let me know were you are if you are coming to lagos ,pls let me know so i can fix a date for my fligh ok
Pls mail your uncle immediately you get mt mail,inform he to meet me at the le Novetel Orisha Boulevard de la Marina Cotonou,
He should wait for me if really he want to see me ok
So let final the document ok
Later i will answer your question when you answer my question
Micheal

Note: you mentioned resting in Parakou in an email to Michael, cced to gomer (Sat)

we need a program to keep track Very Happy
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Idea Laughing We have a plan for tomorrow
Quote:
Pls mail your uncle immediately you get mt mail,inform he to meet me at the le Novetel Orisha Boulevard de la Marina Cotonou,

If Ihava does not say to micheal that she is emailing her uncle (or he doesn't bother to read her email)... & Alf can't get gomer-lad's emails anylonger... Then he was told by micheal to wait in Parakou Laughing
Only hitch is that he (lad) may not set off on the adventure if they (lads) do not get a confirmation of the location Sad What to do.

Quote:
Michael thinks he has Ihava under control?
Hum... Perhaps Ihava needs to remind mrmicheal of her priorities. Uncle Alf said no transfers.

Idea While the one lad is in Benin next week, we may be able to use their request for Ihava to go to Nigeria for an inter-nigeria safari for a 2nd lad (if he won't go to cameroon). What do you think about that?

IP for mrmicheal addy:
62.56.150.244 Satellite Provider*
IP Block 62.56.150.244 (Frequent Scammer)
Country Abidjan, Cote d Ivory
Comments CIT-ICA Backbone Internet de Cote d Ivoire Telecom (213.136.100.0 - 213.136.100.255)

ISRAEL (Rec ID: 2122)

EDIT:
Quote:
Note: you mentioned resting in Parakou in an email to Michael, cced to gomer (Sat)
Thanks... I guess they were not able to connect the dots / decipher the email from Alf (that was meant to be from cotonou but may have been a whee-bit difficult to understand Laughing )

wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think they are grasping at straws now. He tell Ihava that Alf wouldnt think of shouting at him and that was Alfs last email.
Starts the email to Alf saying dont say f#ck and then proceeds to use it himself. He donsnt like being sworn at. The wheels are coming off.

Nothing wrong with Cotonou, Alf can always get bored waiting and go an hour in the Jeep to Porto Novo or Ouidah to get some home brew, both scummy little towns, but if the cash is that close, well?

Love to see him make Parakou. Maybe save that for after this missed meeting.

Problem is im on the west coast, i wake up@ 3PM in ladland. If i send a late email, they dont see it till morning.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I've been thinking about this & I hope it's not pushing too hard... I plan on not writting back AT ALL; in hopes that the lad-rangements have been made, they hope Alf is in Cotonou, & lad will head there prepared to wait if he has to. Also hoping that they are VERY determined to send a lad to Benin now. This may lead to a great outcome (jeep broken in Parakou, head up here)... Berni3 found Alf, took him to camp, head to camp...

So hopefully the next set of frantic emails come from Benin (fingers crossed).

I figure worst case scenario:Benin Safari is delayed a day or two.

Quote:
Problem is im on the west coast, i wake up@ 3PM in ladland. If i send a late email, they dont see it till morning.
Yes I can see how that makes it difficult. No worries, Ihava stays up all night & sleeps all day Wink Any missed urgent emails are the lad's problem, not ours Twisted Evil
It would be great to create a sense of urgency in getting to Ihava right about now; something that can always be undone by us later, but the lads don't view that way. How about this:

A nice man named Hans Vonburger that was working with my uncle on a fantastic business deal before he got sick has offered to come meet me at Park ma'am on Wednesday... I'd love to invest this money in that deal... Is there any way that mr. gomer could deliver the lottery winnings to my uncle without this 45k?

(just a thought)

Quote:
go an hour in the Jeep to Porto Novo or Ouidah to get some home brew, both scummy little towns
Interesting - Speaking from personal experience?

wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I couldnt help not swearing at him , sorry.

This should get us thru Monday, if they haven't twigged we play all those other games.

Quote:

Ihava Liddlewehner
to MICHEAL
More options 6:40 pm (0 minutes ago)
Listen Michael you feck. You would be lost without me. I'm tired of
babysitting you and Alf! Just pretend you know what you are doing. I
want an answer from you NOW!

Are you going to meet him or are you going to be full of silly excuses again?

I found Alf. I made sure he will stay put in Cotonou till you see him
on Monday. He is hiding at the Benin Marina Hotel under the name of
the driver. Did you know he took the 5imba Safari Jeep? Bernie Rhodxx really mad.
And by the way , he is not my fecking Broda, he is my uncle! I am
watching you both.

Oh and dont lose the documents again.

I found some travel pics of those 2 towns in a blog, ugggg.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hum, not sure I agree with being in cotonou, I guess Ihava had her facts wrong Laughing

No new emails this morning. Alf snaped out of it & sent:

to micheal addy, cc gomer-lad:
Quote:
Well will you be there this time? I made the sine.

Why is mr gomer not writing me anymore I sent 3 emails to him a few
days ago and i have no replie?

Why are you cursing at me?

I have problems with the rehab now i was out all weekend and got
drunk. I have to go back there soon. so if you come to benin it has to
be now or you will have to go to the simab camp.

to gomer-lad, cc lotto addy:
Quote:
I sent 3 mails to you on friday night. why have you not wrote bak
since then. does your box not work anymbore? if it don tthen user the
other box.

I drove to cotonou to mee tmicheal he wqs not ther,

i meserd up the rehab. i have a 5imba jeep that broke. micheal says
hes comin but he lied about canceled planes. what now?

If all goes as planed these idiots will (incorrectly) assume that Alf is in Cotonou waiting for them, when in fact he is streded in Parakou with a blown flux capacitor on the Jeep. Not to mention 5imba will find him and drag him back to rehab soon (just as soon as the lad gets to Parakou).

Now to hurry up and wait...

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I like the idea of being in Parakou now. Ivana may have found him in Coutonou, but he drove away on her to go back to the camp, so he wouldn't get in too much trouble. But the jeep broke in Parakou. I wonder where he got that idea from, too. Confused Hopefully, he's just confused. Did you ever mention Parakou anywhere in this bait? Did S1mb@?
Another safari to Nigeria later might be fun. Then, the other lad gets to sight see along the highway to hell.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erJc4dzZ3IA
Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic