SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] was upset with some correspondence from Chief Innocent Emeka
Quote:
What are you chief of by the way? Chief Corksoaker? Chief ball scratcher?

What grade did you complete?

Whats that I smell? Oh its you getting burned.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY AS YOU CAN SEE AM MORE THAN COMFROTABLE OVER HERE IF YOU WHISH TO KNOW THAT GIVE ME YOUR NO LET ME CALL YOU AM NOT IN NIGERIA NOW

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU, FOOL, IDIOT, ANIMAL, POOR FOR LIFE FOOL.
YOU SHALL NOT KNOW PEACE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck your mother
fucking as holl

all your fathers couse is open you
bye

[email protected]
Quote:
EMEKA,

FIRST OF ALL YOU ARE NO CHIEF AS YOU CANNOT EVEN WRITE YOUR OWN NAME.

2.I WILL ADVISE YOU TO GO TO SCHOOL.

3.HAVE MORE TIME FOR YOURSELF THAN OTHERS

4.YOU ARE POOR AND DON'T EVEN KNOW WHOM YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THAN.

5.TILL YOU DIE YOU CAN NEVER BE BETER THAN ME

6.I AM NOT IN FESTAC AND NOT A YAHOO YAHOO BOY FOOL

LASTLY YOUR NMOTHER SHOULD HAVE BORN A GOAT INSTEAD OF YOU BASTARD.

BYE PRIMITIVE MAN LIKE YOU CAN YOU BE MORE RICHER THAN OBASANJO? STILL YET HE KEEPS CHEATING SO THINK ABOUT IT AND REALISE THAT ALL NIGERIAN ARE GREEDY INCLUDING YOU AND YOUR DIRTY MOTHER.

IDIOT LIKE U

[email protected]
Quote:
I can see ur a big fool wey no get time for anything that is why u will remain
poor until inshort make i no use papGod name on u because u no reach am.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I HAIL U BRODA, OK. MAI BOIS SI FIT FO MAIL OOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
Clifford Orji from india,

i received your email and this is for you too.we all are in the 419 game and if your honest,i could have pass you with inida work to tidy
and share money but as i see you so,you be thief and you fit chop your follow guy man money.idiot..go fuck your sister ass hole.

kupu

[email protected]
Quote:
guy u be idiot ooo

how person like you go dey write this kind thing na waoo for you no be your met dey make money u dey dey write rubbish for net, well you get
time,guy when we come back now na people like you go dey shout chairman guy go and look for money husle make money,that girl you carry for mind if you no get money you be monkey, no dey do all this kind rubbish wey u dey do hussle make money.

no dey waste your time for net ok.

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE MUMU AND ALSO A FULL
GOD GO PONINISH AND YR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
fuckup!

[email protected]
Prince John Jefferson Jefferson Omanga wrote:
i am a child of GOD.I DON'T LIVE WITH FEAR.I HAVE THE WISDOM OF THE FATHER.cele have not power but only affect those who go to them ,people like you..

[email protected]
Quote:
go back to school Mr.Primary School Drop Out

Fuck Youuuuuuuuuuu

[email protected]
Quote:
OBOY NA WORRY YOUR SELF ME NA BAD CALABAR GUY I DONE CARRY YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ENTER MY VILLAGE DEM GO CALL YOUR NAME 4 TIMES AND YOU GO APPEAL FOR BIG MIRROW AND I GO TAKE BIG CUTCLASS CUT YOUR BIG HEAD AND YOU GO DEY LIKE SMALE GOAT

MR.AKAPAN THE GROUND MASTER
Oooh, a new sigline Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
Come. Come yourself a Fool because the time you are using in writing all this thing will be useful for your family. But because you are a fool, you will continue to be a fool forever.
Idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU I NO NEED ANY BODY TO HANDLE YOU.........I BE BABA MY SELF AND I GO KILL YOU HONESTLY...JUST WATCH OUT......

IKPU NNE GI GO CRY SOON.

[email protected]
Quote:
Nnwane,

Make God give u more magas wey I go the cut. If na alusi okija, I de ready to go with ur magas becs even de okija shrine know say I de nija
and every body the trow job to get him people. Na greedy u de because u chop and no want make others chop. Na u go sufer dat level. Na becs u
no knw me that why u get mouth de tlk of vodoo. Any way take care and work hard. Ur maye na ur maye, no body fit cut am no matter wetin but
if na mangement then na so. Wait na u be Uhra Abi barrister uhura? Guy I fit get mailer from u? Even na bu;lk. What of smpt for ams?
Mine done waka

Na me na

THANKING YOU IN ANTICIPATION FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION..

Yours in Service,

SIGNED.
Nnwa mama

[email protected]
Quote:
guy u be onye apari infact iwu anuohia

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL NEVER SEE GOOD THING COME YOUR WHAY, MARK IT NOW NOW. AM DOING WELL WELL.

I LIVE IN VGC, HAVE ANY NICE CAR YOU CAN THINK ABOUT, WITH PROMPT SWEET FAMILY, FUCK YOU BOY/DIE/DIE/DIE/ FIRE FOR FIRE DIE
JUST MARK IT FOOL.

JACK OFF

[email protected]
Quote:
I know you dy corner job, Maga dey pay 20 people, u be the foolest fooooooooooooool. HAHAHAHA, you think say na only u dey chop themugu. I be old man for the thing. You just start, go Ojoto go ask of Arusi Ojoto? yOU then know say dat mugu go dey pay steady.
When u fit carry human meat chop, then drink blood. Then u can talk

[email protected]
Quote:
Why you nor use the time wa you take reply me email take do another thing man..Abe ne only you be the foolish Nigeria wa recieve the
email?? bcos you just wan tell me say you get mouth and na juju kill your familly right and you just wan try tell me say na juju you da go do
for cele...if you like carry my name go any shirin..you know hoe many people don talk like this bfor to me. thank God say you kniw say you
self g die one day bcos bible say na the end of every man...and the same thing wa you talk to me go happen to you too....fool keep your mouth

ok

[email protected]
Quote:
so u don't have time for reasonable things, i guess u are an idiot.

Sproooooooooooooooooooooool.

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA NOT GET DE MAGA IF NA GO FE CHURCH!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fedex Express (DISPATCH) [email protected]
Quote:
GOD SAFE YOU SAY U NO PICK YOU CALL.

FOOL NA HIM YOUR PAPA AND ALL YOUR GENERATION BE. U STUPID BY NAME AND NATURE, UR PAPA NO GET THAT KIND MONEY THAT IS WHY U DEY REPLY THEY INSULT AM.

MAKE OGUN AND SANGO DESTORY YOUR.

MAKE OBATANLA WIPE OUT YOUR GENERATION.

MUM WEY THEY GIVE ME NUMBA.

ODE

Unity Bv [email protected]
Quote:
Ur Generation go do this work wen you dey do so... you no go see any better thing for your life as u tend to disturb people wen dey hustle this own and so so trouble you go dey see.. anythin when you put your hand na backward you go dey go... Your country get polity problem we I think say we all see as our own problem.. this na wetin we intend to turn to.. sometime I think say na recorded messages you dey send heaven knows how u do it..
My wish na make you turn to your goverment in yur continent wen u dey so instead of making noice..

Asshole..
May you die immediately you read this.

[email protected]
Quote:
Lost soul,Your are already doomed,you cannot even spell or write a good constructive mail,how do you expect to grow.I pity your parents,they should have used you for ritual to make money,because you are a waste and a son of a bitch and a useless parents,they will be disapointed in you and your girlfriend is fucking someonelse now becos u are a failure.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
jim_bob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]:
Quote:
fuck yourself

My first insult! Smile

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Congratulations! Very Happy First of many i hope... Wink

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gerald john duke [email protected]
Quote:
URGENT DEATH AWAIT YOU
HEY MR MUMU

WHATEVER YOU CALLED YOURSELF YOU WILL BE PUNISSHED AND DIE AS YOU READ THIS MAIL,DEATH AWAIT FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.POVERTY WILL KILL YOUR GENERATION TO COME YOU WILL NEVER GROW IN LIFE.NOTHING GOOD IN THIS LIFE WILL SEE YOUR GENERATION YOUR FAMILY TILL THE END OF THIS LIFE YOU FULL.YOU DONT KNOW WHOM YOU ARE TRYING THIS CURSE WILL NEVER WIPE AWAY TILL YOUR FAMILY PERISH.FULL MUMU IN THE HIGHEST ORDER.

I WISH YOU HELL I YOUR REMAINING LIFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
*** SPAM ***ONYE ARA

Has he just reported me for spamming? Cheeky Fecker!!! Feel free to say hello to this one!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Segun Olamide [email protected]
Quote:
Dear

Thanks alot for your mail today I will get back to you.

gerald john duke [email protected]
Quote:
A D I E U *DELETED*

SO IDIOT LIKE YOU DEY THERE DEY TALK.I THINK YOU CALL YOURSELF A GUY MAN BUT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FOOL.I BELIEVE YOU CAME FROM OSU FAMILY.I BELIEVE THAT YOUR FAMILY IS A REJECTED FAMILY.LISTEN I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING I MAKE MY MONEY WEEKLY IF YOU DON'T KNOW.AND I BELIEVE YOU DON'T KNOW WHOM YOU ARE TALKING TO THAT IS WHY YOU ARE USING THAT RUBBISH WORD CURSING YOUR FAMILY.WELL I LIKE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE TALKING TO MONEY MAKING GUY MAN.FULL GUY MAN OK.SO GO AND DIE GENTLY AS I HAVE PLACED THAT CURSE ON YOU AFTER READING WHAT I SENT TO YOU.SEE YOU IN HELL YOU IDIOT,FOOL.A D I E U THAT IS REST IN PEACES

A D I E U *DELETED*

jim_bob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]:
Quote:
DEAR MR ALL IS WELL,

THANKS FOR WHAT YOU HAVE SAID, MAY GOD BLESS YOU, THANKS A LOT.

PLEASE I WILL ADVICED THAT YOU DON'T SPEND YOUR TIME REPLYING A LETTER SUCH AS THAT.

FOR EVERY WORD YOU HAVE SAID OR WRITE, WE SAID BACK TO THE SENDER.

IF YOU ARE WISE YOU WILL THINK HOW TO EMPOWER THE NEW GENERATIONS THAT THEY WILL BE A NEW

FACE OF AFRICA, THE LEADER HAS FAILED THEM IN EVERY AREA.

MOST PEOPLE DOING WHAT THEY ARE DOING ARE NOT ENJOYING WHAT THEY ARE DOING, FIND OUT WHO THEY ARE BEFORE YOU JUDGE THEM.

I' KNOW FOR SURE ONE WAY OR THE OTHER YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING BAD ( SIN ) WHICH I MIGHT NOT KNOW IT EVEN YOUR MOTHER OR FATHER OR BROTHER OR YOUR WIFE MIGHT NOT KNOW IT ONLY YOU KNOWS IT, AND TO YOU IS OKAYAND FINE,

BUT IF ANYBODY DO THE SAME THING YOU DID IT WILL BECOME A SIN TO YOU. PLEASE MY DEAR MR ALL IS WELL WITH, PLEASE STOP CURSING YOU SELF AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

IF ALL IS WELL WITH YOU PLEASE REMEMBER THOSE THAT HAVE NOTHING. DON'T JUDGE LET GOD JUDGE, DON'T JUDGE LET THE LAW JUDGE.

LET ME NOT SAY MUCH OTHERWISE ...........................................

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

I got exactly the same reply (twice) i'll send him some warm greetings...Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a dead man,bastard.

Bastard, you dead will not exceed this year together with your entire family.

I wish you all a rest in peace in advance.

Idiot.

DR WILLAIM [email protected]
Quote:
I HOPE YOU SHOULD KNOW YOUR PROBLEM? THIS IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ENGLISH BUT YOU FILL LIKE YOU WANA BLOFF IDIOT LIKE YOU WHAT DID YOU KINOW IN YOUR LIFE . SUCK LIKE U

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I DON HAIL WITH NEW MUGUS. NA LADS SEND ABUSE TO MY BOX. BUT NO SHAKIN MY GUYS, I DEY FIT GO OKIJA SHIRINE N SWEAR FO THEM!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: URGENT DEATH AWAIT YOU

HEY MR MUMU

WHATEVER YOU CALLED YOURSELF YOU WILL BE PUNISSHED AND DIE AS YOU READ THIS MAIL,DEATH AWAIT FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.POVERTY WILL KILL YOUR GENERATION TO COME YOU WILL NEVER GROW IN LIFE.NOTHING GOOD IN THIS LIFE WILL SEE YOUR GENERATION YOUR FAMILY TILL THE END OF THIS LIFE YOU FULL.YOU DONT KNOW WHOM YOU ARE TRYING THIS CURSE WILL NEVER WIPE AWAY TILL YOUR FAMILY PERISH.FULL MUMU IN THE HIGHEST ORDER.

I WISH YOU HELL I YOUR REMAINING LIFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
FROM YOUR WRITE UP, GUY YOU NEED TO IMPROVE. YOU CAN'T EVEN WRITE WELL
AND ALSO I KNOW THAT YOU CAN'T SPEAK TOO.NA SO YOU THEY WORK YOUR
CLIENT.

YOU BE BIG FOOL, I KNOW SAY FOR THE PAST 20 YEAR YOU NEVER PICK ONE
DOLLAR FOR STREET NA CAUSE. GO YOUR VILLAGE AND START UP SOME THING
USEFUL, AS YOUR MAN I FIT SENT YOU 200 USD.

BEFORE I FORGET, YOUR MAMA PUSSY DEY SWEET, WHY YOUR PAPA COME DIE SO
EARLIER. WELL WE TAKE GOD. GREET YOUR MOMSI FOR ME.TELL AM SAY I GO
SOON COME SEE AM.

WELL LIKE I TOLD YOU EARLIER I AM A BUSY MAN. IF YOU REPLY THIS MAIL
GOD GO PUNISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION ALTHOUGH GOD DON PUNISH YOU AND
YOUR GENERATION.MAD MAN, EWU, BRAT.

REGARDS
YOUR PAPA
FOR GRAVE

Well, so I had to reply with even more insults. He responds
Quote:
I NO FIT SHUT, SEE YOUR SUBJECT "GUY YOU NO GET YOUR TIME", EWU MUGU
NO BE LIKE THAT. YOUR PAPA NO TEACH YOU ENGLISH BEFORE THUNDER FIRE
AM.

ALL THE SCHOOL FEE WEY YOUR PAPA PAY NA IN VAIN, SORRY. I WILL GET YOU
A GOOD TEACHER AND ALSO I WILL TRY TO BE A GOOD FATHER TO YOU.

HOW IS YOUR MOMSI, I HEAR SAY ABOKI DEY FUCK AM NOW AND SHE IS
SUFFERING FROM AIDS, TELL YOUR MAMA MAKE SHE NO DEY SPREAD HIV ANY HOW
MAKE SHE JUST GO DIE.

I HEAR SAY NA WETIN KILL YOUR PAPA, SORRY OKAY. I DON'T HAVE YOUR TIME
CYBER RAT. GOT TO GO MAKE MONEY MAN, I PAST YOU MAN, I AM A MONEY
MAKING MACHINE.OKAY

REGARDS
ONE LUV FROM YOUR PAPA

[email protected]
Quote:
ALMIGHTY OGUN & THUNDER GO KILL U AND UR ENTIRE FAMILY. U SCHOOL BASTARD DROP OUT. OLEBULUKUN
U HIV-POSTIVE

[email protected]
Quote:
The same to you,Na me go used you for that now,I am going to verify all about you with your email and will come for robery.THANK SAY YOU DEY 9JA.
YOU GO SEE ME SOON.

[email protected]
Quote:
Ha ha aha ha aaaaaha it shows that you are a fool, and senseless human beign, why wasting your time cracking stupid jokes,

[email protected]
Quote:
Chief Innocent Emeka

You are stupid man and a fool, if you receive my mails not the way you reply fool

[email protected]
Quote:
BOY YOU NO GET PREEK AT ALL, WHO DO THE PREGNANT YOU DEY CLAIM SAY NA YOU?

BOY I HANG YOUR WIFE TWO LEGS ASK HER SHE GO CONFIRM TO YOU.

ONYE EBI LIKE YOU

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I gave up on the "Re: Western Union payment" and "MY PERSONAL DETAILS" subject lines and got straight to the point. It seemed to work.

Subject: TAKE AMU IN YOUR ASS IN THE CAFE BATHROOM

Mrs regina Krall" [email protected]
Quote:
na your papa wey go take amu in ur ass,stupid fool...............go fuck yourself

james alexander" [email protected]
Quote:
YM DOG NEED A WOMAN TO FUCK AND I THINK THAT YOU ARE THE GOOD HARLOT WHO CAN WIN THE OFFER.

THEREFORE IF YOUR BREAST IS FALL THEN GET BACK TO ME FOR ACTION DUE TO THAT YOUR BREAST MUST FALL BEFORE YOU CAN WIN THE OFFER.

YOU WILL BE RAEDY TO SUCK MY PENNIS WHEN THE DOG USE BACK STYLE ON YOU.

"Quartey Tetteh" [email protected]
Quote:
IF NOT THAT YOU ARE A BASTARD I WOULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT TO SAY TO YOU BUT I WOULD ONLY LET YOU BE BECAUSE I KNOW HOW BEST TO MAKE YOUR PROSTITUTE MOTHER BEG ME FOR MORE OF MY SUGAR STICK.

SON OF A BITCH CALLING SOMEONE ELSE NAMES... PRAY I DON'T SEE YOU IN PERSON THEN YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO CLOSE THAT GUTHER YOU CALL MOUTH.

"shell claims" [email protected]
Quote:
ATTENTION YOU FOOLISH AND JOBLESS BASTARD! BE WELL INFORMED THAT YOUR FATHER SLEPT WITH A COW TO PRODUCE U COMPOUND FOOL. YOU ARE PROBABLY A GAY HOMOSESUAL AND TAKE AMU IN YOUR ASS IN THE CAFE BATHROOM, WHEN YOU ARE NOT SENDING SCAM LETTERS. WHAT A SIN THING. WHY YOU PLAY AT GUYMAN, YOU SMALL BOY? SINCE YOU ARE A MUGU AND NEVER GET ANY MONEY AT THE WESTERN UNION . MAY YOU REMAIN LAZY AND A CHURCH RAT THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE. YOUR MOTHER HAS BEEN FUCKED BY ALL OF LAGOS STATE! UR MAMA OK.MY BOYS FUK HER TOTO AN MAKE HER LEFT WITH YURUBA HIV SPERM . HER PUSSY SO BIG THAT COWS LIVE IN HER PUSSY AND GRAZE ON HER PUBIC HAIR! UR DAD BEGS ME TO SUCK MY DICK Question . YOUR FATHER IS DYING SLOLEY IN THE PRISON YARD. PLS TELL MIM DONT FUCK VILLAGE GOATS BCOS I DON WANT SEE MORE OF UR KIND! YOUR SISTER OOOH SHE WAS GOOD BUT HER PUSSY STINKS. IT WAS FOR HAVING SLEPT WITH ALOT OF MEN AT THOSE SHORT TIME JOINTS IN FEGE-ONITSHA SHE HUZLE IN. SHE IS SUFFERING FROM GHONORIA. I AM REALLY SORRY FOR YOU AND YOUR DECENDANTS. I JUST WISH U AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY HIV AND AIDS. U ALL WILL DIE IN PORVERTY, GO TO HELL AND BURN TO ASHISE YOU FUCKING MUGU. WHY NOT GO HANG YOURSELF???? YOU GLANDILOQUENT!!!!!!!! SWINE AND LAZY MONKEY.YOUR WHOLE FAMILY WILL FACE DAMNATION SOON IF YOU DONT MIND YOUR DIRTY TONGUE AND YOU WILL LIKELY DIE OF ACCIDENT SOON,WATCH AND SEE.FOOOOOL.IF YOU SAY MORE THAN YOU HAVE SAID YOU WILL GET YOURSELF INTO EVERLASTING CONFUSION AND STAGNATION.GOOOO AND DIE OFF.

Subject: COWS LIVE IN UR MAMA PUSSY

"Michael Bryson Jones" <[email protected]>
Sent 3x's? He's networking.
Quote:
My friend, after una go say una be guymen. When guyman job is all about
contacts. I am in Malaysia my friend and we are supposed to be
coperating together, sharing jobs and which will lead to sharing money.
So, if you can be a bit wiser, THINK. and stop insulting other guymen
who u find on ur sites.
Take care and hope to hear from you again.
cheers!

Michael.

"bryan" [email protected]
Quote:
DONT EMAIL ME AGAIN ASSWIPE

William Coker" [email protected]
Quote:
ANIMAL LIKE U!!! YOUR MATES ARE MAKING BIG TIME MONEY BOTH IN AND OUTSIDE COUNTRY AND YOU ARE THERE INSULTING YOUR GENERATIONS.
YOU WILL REMAIN IN NIGERIA FOREVER TILL YOU DIE. YOU WILL NEVER SMILE MONEY BOTH IN AND OUTSIDE YOUR VILLAGE BECAUSE ALL THE DEMONS IN YOUR VILLAGE HAVE HOLD YOU TILL THEY FINALLY KILL YOU.
GOAT HEAD LIKE YOU...........

"Payment General Rsa" [email protected]
Quote:
R.I.P WE ALREADY FINISHED YOUR BURIAL IN THE SPIRIT LAST NIGHT AND AS THE GRAND COMMANDER OR OGBONI CULT I SPEAK PROPHETICALLY TO YOU.

REST IN PEACE

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MONDAY OFFERING FROM DE SHRINE!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

james Koller [email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA,
YOUR GENERATION GO DIE SCAMMING,WHO TELL YOU SAY ME NEVER MAKE MONEY FOR GUY?

NA IGBO GUYS LIKE YOU KNOW WETING BE OKIJA,I NO DE USE JUJU FOR GUY,
BECAUSE YOU DON TRY OKIJA I NO WORK FOR YOU NA HIM MAKE YOU KNOW SAY OKIJA DE EXIST,
FOOOLOSH MAN,
YOUR PAPA DIE TRYING TO MAKE MONEY,
NA SO YOU TOO GO DIE TRYING TO MAKE MONEY
ANIMAL,
WHOS SON ARE YOUSELF,
WETIN BE YOUR FAMILY NAME,WHO KNOW YOUR FAMILY FOR NAIJA OR FOR EVEN YOUR VILLAGE,
IDIOT,I CURSE YOU DIS DAY,
YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE IN POVERTY,
BASTARD,

[email protected] [email protected]
Quote:
THE KEY OF ANY LONG LIFE IN ANY THING YOU ARE DOING IS ,WHEN YOU RECIEVED OR SEE WHAT YOU DON,T NEED. WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IS ONLY DELET IT FROM YOUR SIDE PERIOD.

NOT BY SAYING BAD WORD TO THE PERSON,BECAUSE IT MAY AFFECT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TIME TO COME OK.

YOUR OKUJA IS NOT RAINING FOR YOUR INFORMATION,BUT I WILL DO WHAT I WILL DO WIT YOUR MAIL AD YOUR NAME FOR YOU ONLY AND WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE EMAIL YOU WILL SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN YOUR LIFE,BECAUSE I DID NOT COLLECT ANY MONEY FROM YOU,SO MIND YOU WORDS FOR YOUR INFORMATION.

SO BE CAREFUL MANY HAS GONE IN SOMANY WAYS NOT BY THIS YOUR STUPID OKIJA THAT HAS NO POWER ,THEN OTHER SPIRITUAL MEANS FOR YOUR INFORMATION.

DPAFLEX HOLDINGS NV [email protected]
Quote:
ET NA REAL JOB, U CAN GO SHINE SHOE, SELL PURE WATER OR PALM WINE BUS STOP. BIG FOOL MUGU MUMU IDIOT, U NO FIT TO BLAST MAILS.

UR MATES WHO RE BUSY MAKING MONEY N U BASTERD U NO GET WORK AT ALL. U NO SEE MCTN U HOLE LIFE. UR A WORTLESS TOUT N A U SMALL SMALL YAHOO BOY. U DONE DIE ALEADY NOW U NO GO FIT REACH WHERE I DONE REACH 4 LIFE OK! I B BLESSED IN THIS JOB. I B TEARIN CASH. COME MAKE I CHOP U MONEY N COLLECT FROM U MAGA. I PASS U AND I DON PASS U GUY.

NA PEPOLE WHO DIE AT OKEAFA CANAL B BETTER THAN UR GENERATION. PEOPLE LIK U R SUPOSE TO B IN NA VILAGE FIRMING. U IDIOT ASHAWO PIKIN. UR MOMA TOTO DEY SMELL PASS DUCK FOUL EGG WEY DON ROT 4 50 DAYS. NA SMELL OF UR MOTHER TOTO MAKE U MAD MAN.

U OGA NO DEY HAPPY WIT UR FUCKUP JOBS NA E DO TINK OF MURD. ASK UR ASHAWO EWU MOMMA FO DI PORTION OF ER ASHAWO MONEY NA UNA GET EWAS NA BREAD FO DI DAY.

U NAME NOW DEY AT OKIJA SHRINE. I DEY FIND U I COME CUT U NECK CARRY DO RITUALS MAKE MUGUS PAY, OOOOOOO. U R CAUSED. U NO SEE CONTROL NUMER TIL YEAR 2020, N ONLY MONEY U SEE THEN B 10 NARIA NA HIV WIL CRUSH UR ENTIRE FAMILY

Jesse David <[email protected]
Quote:
Bastard, I know all your family are all dead that was why suffering and gnashing your teeth, that is just the begining of your sorrows.

Dead Bitch.

[email protected]
Quote:
LOOK TAKE TIME OR I KIIL YOU

customercare lotto [email protected]
Quote:
Guy na who you be na

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a mugu for life fool like you

DPAFLEX HOLDINGS NV [email protected] (again)
Quote:
SON OF A BITCH,

and

Quote:
ATTENTION U FULLISH N JOBLESS BASTERD!

U DEY IN DE CAFÉ IN NIJA BOMING FOR UR SO CALL CHAIR. I DON ALREADY ARRIVE N I B TEARIN REAL CASH. OKEY. U R A SMALL BOY TO ME.OKEY. I HAV MAKE REAL MONEY . U R LAUGHING STOCK TO ORTHERS IN THE CAFÉ. UR A MUGU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. U NO GO EVER GROW, DON NO EVA REACH. U SHOULD VE BEEN USED AS FIRE WOOD TO COOK FOOD 4 LEPROSY PATIENTS IN LAGOS ROAD. BIG FOOL MUGU MUMU IDIOT, U NO FIT TO BLAST MAILS.

U WILL BE LOSING ANYTHIN U EVER GET TO ASHAWO LIKE UR MAMA,
UR MAMA TOTO DEY SMELL N HER TOTO ALIAS KPEKUS GO BURST 4 EXCESS CONGY. SHE HAV TO GO FUK AREA BOYS TO FEED UR MOUTH. UR SISTA DEY DO ASHAWO WORK 4 ALLEN. N SHE DONE GET GLORIA IOF NA ME BE U I GO JUST DIE INSTEAD OF CHOOPING ASHEWO MONEY

UR NAME NOW DEY AT OKIJA SHRINE, U WIL NEVA SEE ANOTHER KOBO FROM MAGA. SO U WILL NO GET WESTERN UNION MONEY IN THE FUTURE OR MONEYGRAM. I WILL TAKE UR MAGA N GET TRANSFER FROM HIM.

UR MTCN FROM NOW END'S FORTH
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
NAME : COMPOUN FULL
ADDRESS: . OKIJA SHRINE
TEST QUESTION: WORST SMELIN TING IN VILLAGE
AND ANSWER: UR MOMMA'S TOTO
CONTROL NUMBER: NUMBER OF AREA BOYS UR MOM FUKED
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

U LITEL BOY PLAY BIG GUYMAN-AHA-HA-HA!!!!!!!! SAVE DIS BUSINESS FO REAL GUYMEN NO FULL LAIK U. U STAY HOME N FORK CHIKENS N GOAT

Emmanuel Wilson [email protected]
Quote:
HEY MAN I KNOW YOUR A REAL STUPID UGLY DISEASED GAY *DELETED*? YEP WE ALL KNOW YOUR TYPE BIG HEAD WITH NO FUCKING BRAINS!! ITS BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER IS A CHEAP WHORE LIKE YOUR SISTERS AND DAUGHTERS!!! AND YOUR A GAY COCK SUCKING ASS FUCKER SAME AS YOUR BROTHERS YOU NEVER KNEW YOUR DAD AS YOUR WHORE MOTHER HAS HAD EVERY DICK INSIDE HER ASS AND *DELETED* MEN DOGS MONKEYS HORSES EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING I HEARD 10 FUCKS FOR 1 DOLLAR

Reverend Jude [email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL GUY

Donald Duke <[email protected]
Quote:
Dear,

Thanks for getting back to me. But, when you indicate your interest, then I will definitely reveal to you a top secret you never thought of knowing in your whole wide world concerning this transfer.

However, no matter how this message may sound to you, don't ever take people for granted because you might pursue an Angel in disguise.

Don't wait to contact me again.

Your's Barrister,
DonalDduke

Fondazion Di Vittorio, ITALY Fondazion Di Vittorio, ITALY [email protected]
Quote:
COME U PUNK,NA OGUN GO KILL U 4 7 JUNCTION.
NA YOUR FATHER LAP AND CAP.U DEY TALK TO.

YOUR MAMA TOTO NA SOSO DICK NA GO DEY ENTER INSIDE,AS YOUR MAMA DON OLD REACH SHE STILL DEY PULL BELLY.
WITH HER BIG FAT TOTO WHEN WATER FULL INSIDE.

FOR YOUR SISTERS I GO CUT THERE TOTO WITH MOTO SAW OR PICK AXE,

FOR YOUR BROTHER DEM NOR GO SEE LIGHT FOR THERE LIFE AGAIN.

BEST REGARDS,
MF.

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender

SIR.HENRY TURNEL <[email protected]
Quote:

YOUR FATHER NYASH, YOUR MAMA COINT.
YOUR GENERATION FUTURE......... BACK TO SENDER..........

Last edited by Donato on Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It took a year, but I think I finally came up with a winning insult script.Very Happy A couple of stragglers...

"Mrs. Mary" [email protected]

Quote:
DIE AND GO TO HELL YOU SON OF A BITHCH. I GUESS YOU ARE A LIZY FOOL, COZ IF YOU ARE REASONABLE ENOUGH, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE GOT THE TIME TO WRITE THIS NON SENSE.

SON OF A BASTARD MOTHER, AND A DRUNKARD FATHER. NO, YOU ARE BASTARD YOUR SELF, I GUESS U DON'T HAVE A FATHER.

APE.

"Barrister Matthew Baker" <[email protected]>

Quote:
U ARE A CONFUSED PUSSY

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

My personal favourite so far is this...

Segun Olamide [email protected]
Quote:
Thanks alot for your mail today I will get back to you.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I GO THROW NEW FORM I DON GET LEVEL NA LADS DON VEX OOOOO!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
MONKEY IS BETHER THAN YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Oboy,

You are just a very stupid ashole, u talk as if you are not a guy man, and watch it from today, you will never see money again in this level. you can go and die for all i care

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A REAL LOOOOSER.

IF U DONT KNOW.

I CAN IMAGINE.

FOOOOL

[email protected] is pissed Laughing
Quote:
Subject: I GO KILL U 4 U TO INSULT ME U NO KNOW WHO U DE PLAY WIT

HOW FAR NOW WHY U DE CURSE ME LIKE THAT NOW. MEN U DE FAIL NO BE SO NOW WE FEET BE FRIENDS NOW BUT I ONE LET YOU KNOW SAY MONEY WAY I DUN MAKE YOUR PAPA NO GO DUN SEE HALF OF AM YOU BASTARD ASHOLE. COM MAKE I TEACH YOU MAKE YOU B EMY BOY BASTERD WERE MY BOYZ DE TALK YOU NO FEET TALK THE CAR WA I BUY 4 MY BOYZ FEAR NO GO LET YOU LOOK AM.

I NO BE IGBO BOY OO I BE BENIN BOY CONFERM. SEND YOUR NUMBER COM MAK I CALL U SO IF U RECIVE THE YOU GO FULL DOWN AND DIE I NO NEED USE GUN FOR YOU NOW U NO REACH NOW.

BARSTARD DE YOUR LANE BAGA, LUNATICS, NA SURFER GO KILL, HASHOLE. ONE MORE TIME I WOULD GIV U THE OPTUNITY TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE 4 A LIFE TIME JUST GIV ME UR NUM SO I CALL U OK AND CHANGE UR LIF, LET ME TEACH U HOW TO MAKE GOOD FAT MONEY.

REGARDS ASHOLE.
UNIBEN DON CARITO aka FAST SHOTER.

gUY WE GO TRY TRACE YOU BECAUSE YOU DUN FAIL BASTERD. U GO DIE OO SO NEST TIME YOU NO GO DE TALK TO PEOPLE ANYHW U GAT FIRST KNOW WHO U DE TALK TO.

[email protected]
Quote:
1- your english is poor
2- I note with bitterness that you are only one poor character deprived of moral intelligence.
3-you are a Nigerian not very idiotic but very idiot to believe that you are the only one with being intelligent, if intelligence you know!!!
4-you would make better raise you and wash your seat which been able remotely because of your pushing back odor.
your parents must certainly be ashamed of your born because you are a task, a error of the society.

Good death

[email protected]
Quote:
otu mama gi.i bu afo anu ezi ana maro ife.ikpu mama gi gba uka

[email protected]
Quote:
see this girl, na wa 4 u oh IKECHI. UNA A SELF. MAKE U TAKE TIME IKECHI. U TOO GET BAD MOUTH. MAGA MUST PAY. MIND UR SELF MAKE U 4 NO FALL MUGU. I LOVE U. I TREAP 4 UR BAD MIND

[email protected]
Quote:
UR MAMA NO GET WORK IF U GET WORK U NO NEED ALL DIS NO BE RUNX WILL DEY DO TOGETHER?????????????????SE PERSON WAY DEY DO LIKE DIS NO GET ANYTHING...............U NO HOW MUCH I DON COLLECT FOR MY LIFE......GIVE ME UR ID MAKE I SHOW U FIRMS....BULLSHITT..........IF U NEED MONEY TELL ME .........NA CAFE UR MEET STILL DEY GO THAT WHY U REMEBER SAY CAFE DEY RIGHT..........MUMU.......ME I GET MONEY...OK...IF SAY U GET WORK U NO GO REPLY ME ..OK...NA MAYE U GO DEY REPLY....UR PAPA NO GO DO WELL .......NA MY CAR GO KILL U.......???????

[email protected]
Quote:
You mamma all the money we you make na ashawo you dey use am fuck for lagos aids go kill and them go bury you for okija shrine ewuu

[email protected] is a big boy Rolling Eyes
Quote:
how far,

i no say u no get things to do dat na y u dey send all dat kind rubbish messsage how i wish say i feet meet u one on one i 4 show u say man pass man no be for mouth as u dey tink .people like u na mouth una dey get and u must be a peasant as na dem dey get time write dat kind email wey u dey write.for ur informaion i no dey 9ja i dey luxembourg and if na hungry dey catch u wey make u dey send me dat kind mail get bak to me and i go give u format wey u go fit use make money for ur self.

i don hammer and i no fit shout.na just frustration na him dey do u.people like u full 9ja and na poverty cos am .me i dey fuk white girlz here steady and my mum is a caterer in Maryland U.S.A so e no get any level wey u take reach us. i no say all dis tin no be ur fault na hungry dey cos am for u.

[email protected] gave me siggy material, but on second thought its too vile for that Laughing I will reserve it for this forum
Quote:
y u dey send me dat kind email. wetn i do u. u cant even write good english, ur spellings na zero. its obvious u wrote about urself in dat email. i sure say u never collect #1 since u start to work, na frustration dey worry u so. its obvious u r more of d bastard for replying to wat doesnt concern u.n ur mama na whore. take a stiff rod and shove it up ur mom's acidic pussy. if u r a real man disclose ur identity mk we meet. idiot. whether i no go use magnum blow up ur fucking skull. na immaturity dey worry u. money wey ur mama use train u e for better say she use am buy goat chop. I stay at no 8 ihama road benin city if u r man enuff pay me a visit. BASTARD na say condom burst na im mk dem born u. u get luck say u survive d abortion wey dem been wan take remove u cos na nkita fuck ur mama take born u na im mk u dey rant like dog.

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TUESDAY"S TRIBULATIONS!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

George Banabaco [email protected]
Quote:
you cant meet up in life i dont know you you kepp on desturbing you life

Fatimah Usman [email protected] and [email protected]
Quote:
ALL FOR YOU USELESS SMALL PIKIN LIKE U , I NO DIS GAME PASS U NA NAIJA U GO DIE PUT U NO GO EVER STEP UP LAILAI LET ME TELL U ONE THING I BE BIG BOY AND AS WELL I NO DEY 4 ONA YAHO YAHO CHEAT WEY U DEY WRITE 2UR FAMILLY ALL MAN NA GUY NAD ALL MAN DEY HUSSLE ANY EMAIL NA EMAIL COZ NO ONE KNOWS WHERE D BENJAMI DEY COME FROM UNA JUST DEY MESS KAA FORM DEY SEND UR PAPA DIS KIND EMAIL U DEY YAP WEL WEL O.... I BE SMALL BOY 4 DIS GAME OK IF U WAN WORKLET ME KNOW MAKE WE PUT U TRU NO B SAY U GO JUST DEY TALK SHEAT ........ FUSEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.....

and again
Quote:

u just dey mess ka form make ur body no hot 2 much money go come when go come ok.... i no b naija stuff at all.... man more so i dom confirm no b 1 or 2 at alll ok 4 ur information i dey 4 naija and i no dey browse 4 cafe ok ....

Mr. Mike Evans [email protected] or [email protected]
Quote:
You get money, I can take care of your family,i no watin dey do u na poverty dey worry una family, no worry i go pay you pikin school.

Idiot.
Mumu

Jomo Wazizi [email protected]
Quote:
MOTOR KILL YOUR PAPA

Last edited by Donato on Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
jim_bob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today, I received the normal first email of the lotto "script", even though I took the mick out of this person, calling him all sorts Confused

[email protected]:
Quote:
HONDA COMPANY PROMOTION (HEADQUATERS)Customer Service Department An Affiliate of Honda UK.
#28 TANFIELD ROAD, CROYDON,
LONDON, ENGLAND.

TICKET NUMBER: 2752246896
SERIAL NUMBER: 652-662
BATCH NUMBER : AT-040SB06-03
ATTN:M. Ash, CONGRATULATIONS ; This is to inform you that you have been officially cleared for the payment of two hundred and fifty thousand pounds sterling by the Verifications Department at the headquarters. You are to choose your delivery option, Do you want your winning prize to be deposited in your account or it should be delivered to your door step by the courier service.You are to choose from this two options (courier service or wire transfer). Note that you are to get back to us as soon as posible for this will enable us speed up the processing of your winning prize . Dont hesitate to ask if you have any question for we are here to make sure all the lucky winner in this promotion recieve their winnings safely without delay. We await your prompt response.Regards,
contact our partner bank for payment
Bristol City Bank
International Transfer Unit
Contact Person:Mr.Moris Anderson
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +447024029218

Mr. Duoglas White (claim officer)
+447024044877HONDA AUTO COMPANY LTD UKCOPYRIGHT ©2007-2008. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.Open 7days-24hrs-365days a year

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Sometimes they do that-part of me thinks that it is an auto-generated reply (if it came immediately after you sent the insult chances are it is). I'd send some more abuse to the br1st0l c1ty addy! Wink

The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
4-you would make better raise you and wash your seat which been able remotely because of your pushing back odor.
your parents must certainly be ashamed of your born because you are a task, a error of the society.

Dev he must know you in real life? Wink

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"mrwetago1" [email protected]

Quote:
FUK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUU

"george banabaco" [email protected]

Quote:
in your live you cont be whee am ok as you keep on writhng the more you hurt your life so if you love your live you can stop

Agatha Adams" [email protected]

Quote:
My dear,

So after all the money i have spend on you, all you use to pay me back is the nonsense words .

I want you to know that i am your father and i give birth to you did i do a bad thing to give birth to a fool like you

If you talk to your father this way your children shall also talk to you the same way you have talked to your self.

Your Fatha

if

"Mirza Mohammad Taiyab" [email protected]

Quote:
SEE HOW THEM THE FUCK YOUR MAMA YOU BAGER IDIOT

A NSFW jpeg attached of a woman and her goat. Shocked Deleted, so don’t PM me. Razz

"luckson Nkomo" [email protected]

Quote:
hello, you too....................ok

HELLO,AND YOU TOO(MAN BELLO)

"Henry Eze" [email protected]

Quote:
back to sender

"JOHNSON NDIOVU" [email protected]

Quote:
BIG FOOL MUGU

"Fatimah Usman" [email protected]

Quote:
YOUR MAMA 4 VILLAGE NB I'M NOT IN NAIJA AND AS WLL I NO BE SMALL PIKIN LIKE U 4 DIS GAME OK FUCK UP FUSEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK..............

"Vivien Ador" [email protected]
Mugu 2, This is Mugu 1, Come in, Come in Mugu 2, do you hear me? Over.
Quote:
MUGU ONE
WISH U AND UR ENTIRE FAMILY WHAT U WISH ME , BACK TO THE SENDER MUGU ONE

"Patrick Anderson Kodjovi" [email protected]

Quote:
What ever you call yourself, STOP sending this sort of mail to me, I never know you from anyway, neither have I ever written to you, if you don't STOP embarrising me, I will do whatever I like even to invoke your name and kill you because you are stepping on a sleeping lion.

[...wait for it...]

Period.

"[email protected]" [email protected]

Quote:
i have tried to let a bastard of your type die silent but for the sake you have kept behaving you are the thunder of almighrty God will plunder you entire generation into everlasting hell fire .
if i receive your mail any more i must surely fish you out ans share your meat to birds of the air.
barstard.

"[email protected]" <[email protected]>

Quote:
you are fool of shit, and you are a fucking pick

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

overkill1978
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"[email protected]" <[email protected]>

Quote:
you are fool of shit, and you are a fucking pick"

I am laughing WAY too hard at this. I don't really know why......

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DE EARLY LAD CATCH NA MAGA!!!OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BARRISTER MARK IBE [email protected]
Quote:
my dear brother, this business is not for people like you and the way are cursing me is as if you know whom i'm.IS not everybody you saw his/her emails,you will curse like that.so for your earliar information,don't try to contact this email again.AS matter of fact, i'm going insult you back.
Number one.Your writing as somebody who didn't even attend to school for oneday.
Number two.your word sounds like illetrate,so i don't do things with illetrate like you.
Number three.you didn't come from good family
Number four.you are a pegant and your family is unbelievers and oneday our GOD, Is going to judge you.
Number five.From this time around, you are going be suffering from diabites and epelepsy
Number six. everythings you have refers to me, must go back to you in jesus name i prayed amen,back to sender to your families.

YAHOO WINDOWS LIVE AWARDS OFFICE [email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER YASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
E NO GO BETTER FOR YOUR GRAND FATHER NA DEVIL GO KILL YOUR FAMILY, WATIN YOUR NAME DEY FIND FOR GOOGLE YOUR PAPA SEND YOU GO GOOGLE, YOUR PAPA NA WHITE NO LET ME CALL MY BABA FOR YOU MAKE YOU NO GO DEY PAY LIKE WHITE OOOO MAY GOD PUNISH YOUR ENTIRE FAMILKY MEMBER.

Investment Proposal [email protected]
Quote:
Aye my Zonal Cordi, na wa 4 u o, y u dey insul men any how? Me na Lord 4 ibadan Zone. Just try take am eassy dey insult me sha. U no know who be who okay. I be formal Bucher, formal elder, formal Chieft priest c.p.

Just try take am eassy dey yan sha.

shell claims [email protected]
Quote:
You go die for Igbo smoking, and your Father and Mother go Die in a fatal motor Acident. after that all your generation fill vanish without achieveing any good thing.

If you wan know more about me come Imsu.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@TM --- he might. He did put a lot of time into that reply. It would make a nice tag or siggy line.

[email protected] is upset with Chief Blessing Emeka
Quote:
Subject: CHIEF HOW FAR LONGEST TIME NO SEE,

MONKEY CHIEF WHO MAKE U CHIEF BAMBUL LIKE YOU BASTARD GO AND DIE FOOL OF 2008 NO WORRY I WILL SEE YOU TO NIGHT.

[email protected]
Quote:
You be basterd u can not make money in ur life as far u send this to ur follow nigeria u will not live long ur mama toto

[email protected]
Quote:
you tooooooooooooooo dey talk boy go sleep.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA,
YOUR GENERATION GO DIE SCAMMING,IDIOT,YOU WAN MAKE MOUTH FOR ME SAY YOU DON MAKE MONEY,
WHO NEVER MAKE MONEY,
BASTARD IGBO MAN,
IF YOU WANT I GO GIVE YOU MY NUMBER OR MY ADDRESS MAKE YOU COME SEE WHERE ME DEY LIVE,

FOOLISH MAN,
DEVIL PUNISH AND BAPTISE YOUR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
Chairman I hail oooooooooooooooooooo,na you be Papa God.Why you de vex like this?Nor be so oooooooooooooooooooo.Lol EFCC CHAIRMAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
ur papa way no wise so.///////so u be ecowas bank

[email protected]
Quote:
People like you are a Disgrace to the Giant of Africa, Nigeria, You suppose to be left over in the Village Farming, as you can't even write proper english nor speak, I pity for u, yeye,

[email protected]
Quote:
All are have is almighty god he fighty for me .

[email protected] thinks I am a mugu friend Very Happy
Quote:
IKENNA HOW ARE YOU DOING,I BE CALLING UR LINE SINCE IT SEEMS THAT I WAS OFF,HOW IS LIFE AND BUSINESS,I HOPE EVERTHING IF MOVING WELL?I WILL BE COMING BACK WHEN FINISH ,MY SUBJECT RIGHT,I CALL MUMMY THIS AFTERNOON OK,TRY TO SEND THIS MY PICTURE TO HER OK,I DONT HAVE MUCH TIME I CAN SEND MORE OK,U CAN GIVE HER MY LINE IF ANY TIME SHE WANT TO TALK TO ME OK 08032891211.HAVE MY LOVELY DAY TILL THEN I LOVE U.

URS LOVE NKIRU.

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL THIS MUST BE YOUR PORTION FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU TOUCHED YOU ARE FINISHED FOR EVER

[email protected]
Quote:
BUSH MAN U NO GET SHAME TO DEY REPLY EMAILS.U NO FIT EVEN SPEAK CORRECT ENGLISH,SHAME ON YOU.U DEY CLAIM SAINT AND NO FIT EXPRESS YOURSELF,SHAME ON YOU BASTARD.FUCK OFF,YOUR MAMA TOTO

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i received this in my ASEM account;

Quote:
ASSHOLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ME TINK DIS LAD BE VEX!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HIM NA SEN ME FOR MESSAGE!!! HIM BE MAN OF FEW WORD!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

john don [email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOL

Quote:
YOU ARE OFF BIG ANIMAL

Quote:
YOU GO DIE LOOK MUMU CALFRE

Quote:
POOR MAN look you they live

ME WONDA IF DIS GWAN UPSET HIM!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Quote:
U TAK AMU IN ASS IN CAFE BATHROOM TO BUY COMPUTER TIME.U B DA CAFE BITCH.UR SISTA BE NA TRUCKSTOP BITCH.UR DADDY BE PRISON BITCH.UR MOMA BE ASHAWO BITCH.SHE FUK CLIFORD ORJI UNDER EXPRESSWAY FOR TWENTY NAIRA AND BOWL OF SOUP.SHE BIRTH CRAZY FOOL LIK U.DIS BE NA TRUTH.

UR HOLE LIFE U BE SOMEONE BITCH.GO BAK VILLAGE AND FORK GOATS LIK GENERATION BEFORE AND GENERATION AFTER.YOUR GENERATION GO DIE SCAMMING,IDIOT,YOU WAN MAKE MOUTH FOR ME SAY YOU DON MAKE MONEY.WHO NEVER MAKE MONEY.BASTARD IGBO MAN,
IF YOU WANT I GO GIVE YOU MY NUMBER OR MY ADDRESS MAKE YOU COME SEE WHERE ME DEY LIVE,
FOOLISH MAN, DEVIL PUNISH AND BAPTISE YOUR FAMIL.Y.

ALL THIS MUST BE YOUR PORTION FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU TOUCHED YOU ARE FINISHED FOR EVER OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GET NA REAL JOB, U CAN GO SHINE SHOE, SELL PURE WATER OR PALM WINE BUS STOP. BIG FOOL MUGU MUMU IDIOT, U NO FIT TO BLAST MAILS.

U NAME NOW DEY AT OKIJA SHRINE. I DEY FIND U I COME CUT U NECK CARRY DO RITUALS MAKE MUGUS PAY, OOOOOOO. U R CAUSED. U NO SEE CONTROL NUMER TIL YEAR 2020, N ONLY MONEY U SEE THEN B 10 NARIA NA HIV WIL CRUSH UR ENTIRE FAMILY

MONKEY IS BETHER THAN YOU

FUK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUU

MORE MUGU DEY VEX!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tony Anenih [email protected]
Quote:
hello big fool i need more of THAT okay send me more you look like a nice fool i wanna be friend with u couse i like the way your fool your self keep it up fool hope one day you will make money on this for now i get to go i dont have time for poor people like ur family go and take care of ur poor life if you and your family need food just call on me i will see what i can do about it please stop beging on THE street okay just call for help i will supply ur family food couse i dont want you and N URfamily to DIA ON PVT ASSHO

Micro Soft United Kingdom [email protected]
Quote:
I think I should let u know that in a computer anger is not applicable.... God bless u..

enoch sika [email protected]
Quote:
NWA MONKEY MBAISE

nwa ebano you are the highest mugu

i have not see before .i will like to no you guy.

but no that you are a monkey toto .who dey fuck

his mama, bad boy from ebaise.who dey carried

goat for back . monkey banana go shit for room.

i will like to no you guyman.

bye

Investment Proposal [email protected]
Quote:
u be ver big jew. hahahahahaha if u see AXE U go fade, obote like u. Die hard. na Korofo u kill u and ur family. JEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HAHAHAHAAH . U MUST DIE IN UR JEW LIFE.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I DON HAIL MY BROS, ONE LOVE! HOW FAR U SIDE OOOO!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
BOY I PITY 4 U, STELL DEA 9JA DEY STOUH SORRY MY BOY BRING WORK LET WORK LIVE ALL THIS STORY BOY CALL ME +27746940351.

More from [email protected], the lad who thinks he knows who I am Laughing
Quote:
IKECHI,

THE MANDATE IS GETTING CLOSER, I CAN SEE DEATH KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR.

JUST CALL THE NUMBER GIVEN TO YOU OR YOU WILL DIE, FIRE IS BURNING AS I CAN SEE. YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW WHERE YOUR PROBLEM FROM, ITS NOT FROM LAGOS, I MEAN THAT YARD WHERE YOU LIVE OR DO YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW YOU?

YOUR TIME IS VERY SHORT AS FAR AS I KNOW IT VERY WELL.

CALL ME ONCE YOU GET THIS MESSAGE BECAUSE YOUR FRIENDS ARE PLANNING TO KILL YOU VERY SOON.

THAT IS THE SECRET FOR YOU.

BE VERY CAREFUL.

So, I could not help myself, I had to send some further abuse. His reply
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE ON THE 31 OF NOVEMBER 2008

THE D DAY FOR YOUR LIFE.

MY WORDS COMES TO PAST

CALL +229 97594764 FOR FORGIVENESS

DON'T REPLY HERE, JUST CALL THAT NUMBER FOR YOUR LIFE

I sent more abuse, check this thread for updates.

I did vex some other lads including [email protected]
Quote:
I Pity you because your mother and father died of HIV/AIDS Moron.

[email protected] is old school
Quote:
NNE GI EWERE OTU? NNA GI EWERE AMU. NNE GI BU ASHAWO 10 KOBO. NNA GI BU ONYE AMURU NA ASHAWO. GIWA N OWEGI BU NWA BASTARD. EWOO SORRY. JUGODI NNE GI AJUJU. KEDU KA NNA GI SI WEE MUO GI.

okok bastard. ecowas bank onye ori.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU NEVER NO YOUR WORK MR.AGBEDE HAHAHAHA USELESS ANIMAL
GO AND ASKED YOUR FATHER WHAT IS THE MEANING OF YOUR NAME. SO GO BACK TO YOUR WORK THIS IS NOT YOUR WAY .......

USELESS ANIMAL

*DELETED*

Thank [email protected] for some new script material
Quote:
YES I AGRREE WITH YOU IF YOU CAN LET MY DOG FUCK YOUR WIFR OR YOUR MOTHER AS I REQUESTED.

BUT MAKE CERTAIN THAT YOUR MOTHER OR YOUR WIFE BREAST IS FALL AND LET HER BE READY TO SUCH MY PENNIS IF THE DOG DECIDE TO FUCK HER FROM BEHIND.

IN OTHER WAY I HAVE A MAD MAN HERE IN LAGOS WHO LIKES TO FUCK USELESS Dr. Agbede Williams LIKE YOU.

YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO WRIT YOUR NAME AND YOU ARE CLAIMING TO BE DOCTOR.

I WORN YOUR FATHER NOT TO MARRY AN HARLOT FROM HOTEL BUT SHE REFUSE.

NOW SEE YOUR SELF AND SEE YOUR LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
NA POVERTY DEY WORRY U MY BROTHER.

IF U KNOW ME, U GO KEEP QUIET.

TO CLEAR UR DOUBT, NA LONDON I DEY AND I DEY RUN THING FULLY.

POVERTY WILL NEVER ELUDE U UNTIL U DIE LIKE CHICKEN.

I CAN FEED UR WHOLE FAMILY UNTIL DEM DIE AND DEM NO GO MISS OUT ANY SQUARE MEAL.

BASTARD LIKE U.

So I abused him further, he replies
Quote:
I CAN SEE HOW FRUSTRATED YOU ARE.

EVEN TO EXPRESS YOUSELF IS A PROBLEM.

YOU ARE JUST A STACK ILLITERATE AND AN ILLITERATE YOUR WILL REMAIN.

I DONT NEED TO PROVE ANYTHING TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE NOTHING AND NOTHING YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BE UNTIL YOU DIE.

CHEAP BASTARD LIKE YOU.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic