SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Throwing a fun possibility out to ya.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't have time for this one, but I hate to see him go to waste. His command of the English language could prove entertaining:
Quote:
Hello Princess,

How are you doing today? I have been on this site for some days now,yet i have not found any interesting lady yet, i had to see who was on and your profile pooped right up, i could not resist, but had to mail you, cos your profile was unresistable.Impressing is what i described your profile as ....a near perfect description of what i desire in a Lady (probably my $50K+ income) that will be willing to be my "Life Princess"

I believe your presence in my life will brings wonderful smiles and loving thoughts within my heart, no distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth. though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.

Am interested after reading from your profile, i know i like you but all that don't matter as all real love relationships begins on a basic foundation of friendship..i would like to know u better and be good friends with u and am sure something deeper will spring from there.

Feel free to add me with my YM. chaming_032 am online right now. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hugs
Nadya.

Off a Yahoo Profiles catcher account.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*ignoring the "pooped right up"* No, I'm not ignoring it - I'm laughing outrageously.

But - "Nadya"? I thought it was a man - with that name?

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, it's a lad using a bald white guy's picture. Stupid lad doesn't realize Nadya is a female name to westerners.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Create a baiting character named Feca Philia and you'd have a great head (or bottom) start.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the name you are getting at is more like Copro Felia

No, I have no experience, so dont ask how I know... lol

"something is only kinky the first time you do it"

Malaysia United States Benin Guernsey Ivory Coast x3 United Kingdom x4 Netherlands Spain Nigeria Belgium
Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic