SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Zebras for sale! Get your Zebras!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@mewing-gecko, yeah, she's trying to get my character to post adds for her too... I've been tempted to post her address in some rather seedy locations, but we don't want her to drop the addy. Instead I simply told her it was a conflict of interest since character works for a magazine. Wink

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
FabulousFiasco
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am going to answer that ad. Not sure that I want to go look at the zebras though. That zip code 90001 is right smack dab in south central LA. Better put the bullet-proof vest on if I plan on getting out of my car. I wonder how any animals could possible live out there? I think it is mostly bad neighborhoods, railroad tracks, and junkyards. And gangs.

I will appreciate you act fasty because so much time has already be delayed-- Dr. Anderson Wilson

Surprising things are more appreciable than non surprising things, I am going to put a surprise in your face as long as this transaction remains. ---Willis Lee, Loan Officer
foxhat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apologies if this counts as necroing, but I was beginning to wonder what had happened to our lovely Kelly; she dropped me 1st time around, as I wouldn't pay by WU, but has finally replied to a new request.
Can I now assume she has some free time on her hands, and might need a few more requests for spurious creatures? Wink
mug
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, perhaps i'll try her and see if shes still selling her rare exotic animals. Maybe she has a healthy breeding pair of Dodo birds for sale?
mug
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I just saw your post on CreaturesAndCritters. Zebras are beautiful, but they are not what I am looking for. I am curious to know if you might have a breeding pair of Dodo birds in stock, and if so, how much?

Thank you.

Quote:
Yes i do how many do you want?

It turns out she has a breeding pair of Dodo birds in stock.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic