SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another Wicked safari *i know ive been a sucker for twat *

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For more on this lad, here's the link:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=144210&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I've been playing with him for about 4 months now. Supposedly I was to come to Lagos and ordain him as a full-fledged member of when somehow I forgot to do that and ended up in Cotonou instead to meet with a different member. Well he got jealous and since it was only 5 hours away, he says he'll make the trip.

He's afraid of the cops in Benin as evidenced in this letter from a couple of days ago:

Quote:
Dear Dover,

please dont be offended by this,after i got your mail,i made some inquires about cotonou and i have to be very frank with you as someone i have always confided in though we ve not met face to face.

I dont have an ecowas *(economic community of west african states passport and that means i cant walk freely in cotonuo and if you dont know about their gandarmes or soldier police, they are something else than the devil.
Please Dover, i know you are coming from a far place and if i wind up in the cells of this cruel monsters and you some how misses me that will be the end of me and everything about me
(That's actually my intention.) Twisted Evil
Please i however plead with in any case you lands at cotonuo not to hesitate to come to lagos for i will be Waiting there .the only thing is to send me the date and your phone number for contact
Please and please again
May the good LORD grant you journey mercies.

Harrison

I ignored his phone number and his request to come to Lagos with this:

Quote:
Harrison,

I know someone in the police force, a member of to be exact. You will not need to fear for your safety. I booked a flight on Air France, it is flight AF814 and arrives at 635 PM. If anyone gives you any trouble, you will give them that flight number. Once you arrive in Benin, you will need to email my contact, his name is William. He will meet you and take you to the airport. You will not need to worry about anything, he will make sure of your safety.

He then whined about something else, sent him this:

Quote:
Harrison,

I'm pretty sure I told you that it was this week. Anyhow, my plane landed last night. I had never flown Air France until now but it seems like a pretty nice airline company. Did you know French women don't shave their armpits? That's really disgusting in the United States.

Anyhow it's around 430pm here in Cotonou and William said he has not heard from you to confirm your arrival here. As soon as you have arrived here and have emailed him, he will call you. At that point, he and I both will come to pick you up. I have the $200,000 in my briefcase plus an additional $5,000 to pay for your travel expenses and anything else you may have had to pay for in Lagos.

I am looking forward to meeting you soon.

He then tells me he's in Lagos, getting ready to leave but wants me to call him. All this guy does is whine. Rolling Eyes

So, he got this:

Quote:
I just tried calling it and it did not go through. I'm not sure what the problem is here but I can't stay in Cotonou waiting for you to show up. I was told it is only a 5 hour journey, I spent 26 hours travelling from the United States to Cotonou. I inquired about travelling to Lagos but for some reason, my passport is not good there and I don't know anyone in Nigeria who can fix that. Anyhow, I'm here and I'm waiting. I don't like to wait.

It's hot outside and I'm going to the pool. Email William as soon as you get into Cotonou.

I'll have to get a prepaid phone to take his whining calls with unless someone knows a way to forward his calls to my cell anonymously.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg

Last edited by sir scam alot on Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:26 pm; edited 15 times in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To answer your question, YAC for example, provided you are ok with a number starting with 0044 70 ...
Either you sign up a free account yourself, or you just PM me, I have a number always ready for the lotto lad ASEMS, so I can forward you their voice messages, which are automatically sent per email. Just PM me if you like and I´ll send you "my" number.
If you want to really talk to him though, you might want to rely on a pimp phone service instead.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me know if he needs a phone call. They seem to do wonders. I'd be happy to help you out with some lad-motivation
Of course there are other members that could do a better job (full disclosure I'm a bit of a novice). ...Pastorfrank for instance... Wink

If you figure out a way to recieve a lad-call anonimously, please let me know!

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"

Last edited by juju4u on Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SSA - Good luck with you whiny, lazy TWAT. I hope juju4u can convince him to cross that border for you. He must have faith, or he will not be blessed. Wink Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Busy
&
"the number is not avail at the moment..."

I'll keep trying Thumbs up

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just came in from 81.91.235.152:

Quote:
.DEAR DOVER
IAM NOW IN COTONOU AND IN A CYBER CALLED THIOUCK GROUP CYBER JONQU3T AND I WILL BE THERE TILL WILLIAMS COMES TO PICK ME
HARRISON

Cyber Jonqu3t is a internet cafe in Cotonou

But he sent me a message 5 or 6 hours ago from 77.70.128.190 and all his previous mails were from 208.74.112.177 or 77.70.128.150 from what I have seen. So it seems he has bounced back and forth between Lagos and Owerri which backs up some of his stories about travelling to a cousin's wedding. I just don't understand how he went from Owerri this morning to Cotonou in 5 hours.

Can anyone make heads or tails of this?

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States

Last edited by sir scam alot on Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IP Block 81.91.235.152 ( Email Harvester)
Country Benin City, Edo, Benin
Comments (81.91.224.0 - 81.91.239.255)
Abuse Email [email protected],[email protected]

You got yourself a hat Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question

I'll keep trying just in case the number works there... Get a number in cotonou Twisted Evil

http://www.multimap.com/world/CM This map shows roads Cool
Where is Owerri? Hopefully he talked the groom into driving him Laughing

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just wish I had a good map of Cotonou so I could figure out where he is exactly, then tell him I'm at the hotel on the farthest other side of the city. I just sent him a message letting him know that my William character was going to go pick him up and to make sure he had his robe and sign.

Of course, William is not going to be able to find him even though the lad said he just bought two hours of cafe time. Twisted Evil

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent him this from William:

Quote:
Are you wearing your robe and do you have your sign? I will drive by there shortly to see if I can find you

This just in:

Quote:
IAM SITTING IN FRONT OF THE GLASS DOOR CARRYIN A GREEN BAG AND THOUGH IAINT WEARING A ROBE BECAUSE DOVER DID NOT INFORM ME IN TIME? I CAN STILL IDENTIFY MY SELF BY THE
TWAT MEMBERSHIP FORM AM CARRYING AND MY SIGN IN FRONT OF ME
HARRISON

I sent him:

Quote:
Do you have the sign? What does it say?

Just got:

Quote:
.it says LAGOS NUMBER I TWAT
Laughing

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
.it says LAGOS NUMBER I TWAT

Bloody Hell-It's a lad being honest!!! See if you can get it photographed!!! Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Donato

He thinks he has a police officer picking him up to take him to Dover. I have convinced him that some of the police officials are too so he will lose his fear of them, temporarily.

He says he's on his own and so if his phone doesn't work as JuJu believes the case is, we just killed one of his communication links.

*Edit* Harrison confirmed JuJu's belief. I just asked if he had his phone:

Quote:
yes but its has an mtn network which is not available here

Twisted Evil Excellent

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen those. Wink

I was hoping for one of today's escapade-you did tell him to bring a camera didn't you?

Oh and they speak French there-so if your lad doesn't-get him to change the sign!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just asked if he speaks French, the answer was no, he doesn't.

Right now he is sitting in the internet cafe, trying to answer emails and stand where he can be seen from the street at the same time. He is firmly convinced that the police are looking for him to take him to Dover. Do we want to have him arrested now or do we keep torturing him?

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he needs a new sign... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil and maybe a message to hand to the next police man he sees.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I was going to suggest "I am a nigerian scammer, please arrest me" but nigerian and scammer went through babelfish unscathed so he'd notice that.

*Update* Looks like the lad's ride fell through, he now has to travel to the airport's main terminal to meet me. Of course something else is going to happen, something bad probably, and William will suddenly drop off the map.

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Quote:
Je suis un fraudeur Nigerianérien, je suis ici pour voler votre argent et pour devenir bizarre avec vos femmes. Je suis le numéro un TWAT de Lagos

Quote:
I am a nigerian fraudster, i am here to steal your money and get freaky with your women. I am Lagos number one TWAT

http://dictionary.reference.com/translate/

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Je suis venue de Nigerie pour voler de l'argent et tuer un pretre d'eglise Americaine.
=
=
I came from Nigeria to steal money from and kill a priest from an americain church

Les flics sont des enculer
=
=
=
The cops are $%@*@'s

Make him buy a local phone Exclamation Then we can call him.
There's always the 5imba shuttle if you have to go on 'emergency safari'... Or maybe an emergency mition to n'jameda?

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it is 8 or 9pm there now. He's on his way to the airport to look for a police officer. He's going to probably spend the night on the street or in jail. Both work for me. Twisted Evil

I will wait until he emails William or Dover at which point Dover will break the bad news to him that William was in a motorcycle accident.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for our lad. I think I want to move him further west, perhaps Accra.

The emergency safari is also an option. Let's see if he survives the night.

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I say if you can get him arrested you should jump on it. BTW that is a brilliant modality making him feel he needs to talk to johnny-law Thumbs up

Prof, YW & jojoB might be able & willing to help you out with the twat/chad modality when the board picks up on Monday... Would require you holding him in a holding pattern 'til then (just a thought)

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think he's going anywhere just yet. Apparently he rode across the border on a motorcycle and has been using "bike men" (taxis of sorts) to get around town. His phone doesn't work, as you've figured out already. He just came back from the airport, as I just found out:

Quote:
.all is not okay Dover i ve been to the airport and couldnt locate bill,right now im at the jonquet park in the cold and thats where i intend to pass the night with no money for ive exhausted the one im with transport and internet
pls try to locate me there for every bike man knows it and ive started feelin bad,please
also you ought to have told me where re before now and send me bills phone number
pls send for me immediatelyat this parkand am wearin ablack and white flower shirt and jeans trouser and carrin a
greeen bag
harrison

I guess Dover is already in bed but he'll tell Harrison the bad news soon enough. Where do we send him next? Apparently the police didn't arrest him, so he'll be spending the night outside. I don't understand why he's talking about the cold though, it's summer there on the equator.

*Edit* And he sent this to William (who has had a bad accident):

Quote:
this is my last slot i was in the air port and i couldnt locate you and now ive gone to sleep in the jonquet park obviously known by every body incotonuo same as the the cafe please send your men to find me there for i run short of funds and in a short while i will begin to feel bad for im in a distant land where my language s not known and short of money
also you could ve saved the situation by tellin me your phone number
pls tell a bike man to take you to jonquet park for i will be there till morning in the cold
harrison

He's spending the night outside. Twisted Evil

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ive gone to sleep in the jonquet park

Shocked I've heard of sleep-walking. This lad appears to be sleep-typing.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yeah... Almost forgot:
clapping Safari beers!

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's to Lagos' self-styled Number One TWAT beers!

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What´s just one night outside...when I was a young man and started suffering for/serving for the tee double-u a tee, I did not sleep for forty nights at all, we did not even have park benches then, and I was grateful for that, Dover is the man!
It´s too bad the young bois nowadays don´t see what a great chance a safari is to make a change from the scamming life.
When I was a young man and started out in the...we ate nothing but sand! Laughing and we enjoyed it! Faith was the sand we built upon!
Congrats to the hat, Sir !

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay! Another lad sleeping outside. Gee, I hope he doesn't get malaria.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic