SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

419'ers Are they organized?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Texas Twister
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm new to the boards but I've been viewing for a while. I have several scammers I'm baiting. Are these guys and gals centralized? Do they all know each other? Are they a centralized gang? It seems new people pop up every day trying to scam money. Are these individuals working on their own? I'm eagerly wanting to learn as much as I possibly can about them and their culture. I'm also a writer and am considering documenting my correspondence with them. Plus, I'm able to come up with some creative storylines. Wink So far, this is easy and quite fun.
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Texas. Very Happy

Scammers are all over the world. They do work in gangs, and they work individually. The gangs have partners in different countries. Since they are located in different countries, it is not possible for them to all know each other. They number in the millions.

Check out the Letters Archive and the Publish Your Work forum. Each of these has finished baits that are a joy to read. You will see how others documented their correspondence with the lads. Smile

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22

Last edited by sheboppe on Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater TT. Grab a mentor, read the stickies, bait safe and have some fun.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Texas Twister
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the welcome. Earlier I set up a Laser Voice Box. They're free laservoicemail.com I think. Probably easier to google it if anybody is interested. Where would I find a mentor? Do I just ask for one? I'm open to the idea. Anyone want to guide me?
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Texas Twister - Welcome to eater! You can pick up a mentor by asking in this thread: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Texas Twister wrote:
Where would I find a mentor?

Most are usually hanging out at the local pub, drunk as a skunk. You could also look HERE, that is where they tend to congregate when they are sober. Wink

Edit: Damn you Slap, and your fast fingers!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fast fingers?? It took him 4 hours to find the mentor thread for heaven's sake! Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IMO - They are deeply embedded into the broader Nigerian culture:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFurmVnG1iA

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Texas Twister wrote:
Are they a centralized gang?
Man, that would be one seriously huge gang! Very Happy

While that's a good question, it's nearly impossible to answer in once sentence unless you said "short answer yes with a but, long answer no with an if" or something like that. Regardless of where they're from, scammers are so numerous and diverse it would be impossible to define them. Some scammers definitely are members of large and highly organized gangs, others are lone-wolf types, and then there's everything in between.

In my limited experience, 419-type fraud artists (be they African, European, Asian, or North American) only have the following things in common: Greed, laziness, and a total lack of moral values. There are lots of other characteristics, but those 3 are the big ones that (IMHO) you'll see in every lad you encounter. In fairness, those big 3 character traits are not just limited to scammers!

So be sure to read the safes, bait sticky, and have fun. Welcome to the Eater!
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

By and large, no. This is the world's largest case of disorganised crime. The main reason for this is that they are incredibly distrustful of one another (with good reason) as they are cannibals as well as predators, if you see what I mean. They don't care where their money comes from.

So it is always a good baiting technique to try and sow mistrust, but you will have to get your bait advanced a bit before you do that. A mentor will show you the way.... Wink

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This is the world's largest case of disorganised crime.

Laughing

Well said Wright.

@ Tex - the truth is mate that no two scammers are alike. Some work in groups/gangs and others work alone. Some are merely bottom feeders who are given the task of finding mugus (victims) cold, only to be paid pittance. Whereas some are crime bosses who run international rings of lads.

The key thing to remember is that their purpose is the same, to steal.

Thus, whether they're organised or not, they all have the same weakness and it's our job to exploit it Wink .

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wright B Hindyou wrote:
This is the world's largest case of disorganised crime.

Quote of the day, and sums the majority of lads up perfectly... Laughing

Texas Twister wrote:

There really is no hard and fast rule. As mentioned previously, scammers come in all shapes and sizes.
Some work alone, some work with family or a small group, others work in well organised international gangs.

Anyway, you will discover all this and much more in the wonderful world of scambaiting.
Welcome a'board.... beers!

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic