SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

It's not just the FBI now!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I posted in Captain Pike's thread on his FBI about my recent message from Bob Mueller of the FBI - http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=145424; I was motivated to use it on a Mr Ak1ns0la Ak1nf3m1wa of Skye Bank, who was expected payment any moment until...

Quote:
The FBI says I'm not to contact you any longer as the IMF has taken control of the transaction. They should have told you!

The Lad was startled:

Quote:
WHEN DID YOU RECEIVE THE MAIL FROM THE FBI THAT IMF IS NOW IN CHARGE OF YOUR PAYMENT.KINDLY UPDATE ME.

I had to break some news, paraphrasing my recent "FBI" letter:

Quote:
I'm afraid that this business is none of your concern now - in fact I shouldn't even be communicating with you. R0bert Mue11er was pretty insistent on that! "Should in case you are dealing with anybody or office claiming to be from the Skye Bank, you are further advised to STOP further contact with them anymore in your best interest." So there you are.

Panic Stations! (Emphasis added)

Quote:
I plead with you in the name of God to beware of internet fraudsters that use the name of R0bert Mue11er for internet fraud.Give me today to contact the FBI agent in our office to verify their claims.Many criminals have continued to use the name of the FBI director for internet scam and most of our customers have become victims.
Please hold on communication with them till I finish my investigation.I will not like you to cry as CBN people took your money without paying you.
I will send you detailed email of my investigation tomorrow.Just hold please i will get back to you.I have contacted our legal team to investigate the notice you got.
Thank you and have a great day.
They will not like you to contact us so that we will not expose them.

Things I've learned
A Nigerian bank can have a resident FBI agent
Said Nigerian bank is not afraid to admit that its customers get scammed a lot

Then (Emphasis added):

Quote:
I wish to inform you most sincerely that you should stop communicating with the so called FBI that contacted you.We have contacted the Police this morning and with our legal team they contacted the FBI office and they outrightly deny ever writing an official mail to you.Again,how do think IMF will take over your payment without reconciling with us.As at this morning your fund is still ready for payment and transfer so I wonder the fund IMF has taken and how they took it without contacting us.Again,IMF cannot just uniterally pay you. Again,the time we contacted you concerning you our payment your ATM code was before you told us to transfer your fund.Now,to catch these thieves,ask them to tell you the earlier code of your payment,do not reveal this code to them.
I have informed the USA border protection office in Abuja Nigeria and they promised to contact you soon for advise.For your own interest and for not loosing your $5k as you lost with CBN,please stop contacting them and work only with my office.There are many fraudsters that are fraustrating our genuine concern and determination to pay our beneficiaries their fund,but they are usually caught by the assitance and of the beneficiary like you if only you can listen to me.They have many devices to use confuse you even the picture of R0bert mue11er,but all are fraud.
Get back to me and update me on the mails from the international remittance director to you so that we can transfer your fund this weekend before these criminal wreck your life with their deceitfull mail.

Things I've learned
US Border Protection operates offshore - a long way offshore!

Now, the next bit... bad formatting and all!

Quote:
������������ Embassy of the United States of America,Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive ��������������������������������� �Central District Area, Abuja, Nigeria. � ATTENTION � ��������������������������������BEWARE�OF FBI/IMF INTERNET SCAM IN NIGERIA. The attention of this office has been drawn to a mail you�got from the so called FBI office advising you to stop all transactions with Skye�Bank plc in respect of the transfer�of your fund to your account this week. We wish to inform you that we have contacted FBI office and no such mails came out from their office.Again FBI cannot just intercept any payment from Nigeria without consulting us or even the US embassy here in Nigeria. We advise you to beware and stop further correspondence from the so called FBI and IMF. We have verified your fund with Skye Bank plc and its legitmate. � A copy of this mail has been sent to R0bin R3n33 Sanders, U.S. Ambassador to Nigeria. All enquiries must be directed to this office only. � Your faithfully, Mrs He1en McD0na1d US CUSTOMS AND BORDER PROTECTION ABUJA OFFICE NIGERIA

I don't want to get caught in an inter-agency turf war!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Bruce Banner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I picked up some handy-dandy information on how to become a border patrol agent. It never mentioned the Nigerian office, but maybe I could make a go at becoming a contact on the ground in Lagos for baiters! Confused

I want to see the way in which you toy with this lad. It seems like a fun he said-he said situation.

And inter-agency turf wars are the only truly exciting place to be. Laughing
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just hope the Health and Human Services Administration don't get involved, or it could become a real mess. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has the CIA been informed?

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Something I missed:

Quote:
I have informed the USA border protection office in Abuja Nigeria and they promised to contact you soon for advise.For your own interest and for not loosing your $5k as you lost with CBN,please stop contacting them and work only with my office.

Reads to me as if he's telling me not to contact the USA border protection office. OK, I won't then!

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, what now?

I answered the Banker Lad thus:

Quote:
You've got a gorram nerve calling the head of the FBI a scammer! Just who the Sam Fr1ck do you think you are doing that? And if most of your customers are the victims of scams, it's just as well I'm not doing business with you any more.

In a separate email I added:

Quote:
Who did you speak to at the FBI? This is all gorram third-hand! I suggest you either tell them to contact me, or have your legal team do that, as right now I am very confused.

Then to the "Customs":

Quote:
Thank you for your message but I have been advised to cease contact with you.

Customs got back fast (emphasis added):

Quote:
We have further investigated the mail you got from so called FBI,the mail is fake,dubious and fradulent.If ever they are true and legal,why should they advise you not to contact an important agency of the United States Government in Africa like us.
Your payment which we are sure and legal is with Skye Bank Plc in which Mr Ak1ns0la Ak1nfem1wa contacted you earlier with a code of . Do not forward our mail to their email address or they will clone it and start writing you as if this office is writing like the way they are doing with using the office of Rober Mueller to contact you.They are criminals and can use computer and internet to develop many dubious things.
Seek advise only from Mr Ak1nsola Ak1nfem1wa ONLY and also mark and recognise emails from him.In fact tell him to be writing you mail with a particular subject code for you to identify mails from his office.These criminals are terrible and can mutilate and forge�any document.So beware and follow the advise from this office.

This was sent twice - the second time from FEDEX COURIER SERVICE!

Then the lawyer contacted me - busy time in my inbox! Well-connected he is too:

Quote:
We are Internatioanl Solicitors and Advocate of Skye Bank Plc Nigeria.We have for the past two days been investigating the mail you got from FAKE FBI/IMF that instructed you to stop further communication with Skye Bank Plc in respect of your fund.
As international solicitors,we work with government agencies and institutions.With respect to the investigation,we contacted the US embassy in Nigeria because there is no way for FBI to stop a payment in a particular country without notifying the US embassy in that country.We spoke directly with Mrs Sanders the US ambassardor to Nigeria,and she stated that the FBI has not contacted them on such suspension but that they care aware of the outstanding transfer of your fund.
We went further to contact the US CUSTOMS AND BORDER PROTECTION AGENCY IN Abuja Nigeria for this mail from FBI/IMF and they still confirmed that they received a petiton from our client (SKYE BANK PLC) and that they have done independent investigation and found out that the purported mail from FBI office is fake.
We went further again to contact FBI office in washington DC yesterday,their address is Federal Bureau of Investigation,J. Edgar Hoover Building,935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW,Washington, D.C. 20535-0001.The direct telephone number is (202) 324-3000.We got the secretary that now linked us directly to Mr Robert Mueller,the Director.We narrated the experiences of our client to him and he was very sad on how fraudsters all over the world are using his name for defrauding American even with his pictures.HE SAID THAT HE HAS NOT WRITTEN ANY MAIL FOR THE SUSPENSION OF YOUR PAYMENT OR PAYMENT THROUGH IMF.
We wish to state as follows;
1 THAT SKYE BANK PLC IS THE LEGAL BANK WHERE YOUR FUND IS STILL LODGED
2 THAT MR AK1NS0LA AK1NFEM1WA REMAINS THE CONTACT PERSON FOR THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND IN SKYE BANK PLC.
3 THAT THE MAIL FROM FBI IS FAKE AND FRAUDULENT MAIL AND NEVER FROM FBI OFFICE
4 THAT YOU ARE FREE TO USE THE TELEPHONE NUMBER AND ADDRESS ABOVE TO CONTACT FBI OFFICE YOURSELF AND INVESTIGATE.
5 THAT YOU SHOULD CONTINUE THE PROCESSING OF YOUR FUND WITH SKYE BANK PLC UNTIL YOU CONFIRM YOUR TRANSFER
6 THAT YOU SHOULD STOP FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE WITH THOSE CRIMINALS AND FORWARD THEIR EMAIL,ADDRESS CONTACT PHONE NUMBERS TO THIS OFFICE FOR ARREST AND PROSECUTION

Finally, the banker Lad again:

Quote:
I wish to advise you to ignore all mails from the FAKE FBI/IMF and sincerely wish to inform you that your fund is still intact and safe in our office here and ready for transfer. The management of this bank has directed me to be using this subject code AS CODE FOR you to identify mails from this office so that you can know mails from me MR AK1NS0LA AK1NFEM1WA.
Also we will like you to open a new email address for this your transfer that will be known by us alone so that you can be sure of mails from us.These criminals are to dangerous in computer and internet use,but we will show them we are wiser.Open a new email account and send it to me so that you can be pretty sure of mails from this office.We are doing all these to safeguard your payment and safeguard you from another sorrow from criminals.
Follow my advise now,open a new email address,memorise the subject code I will be using from now to write you emails and strictly follow my advise.Most importantly IGNORE AND DELETE MAILS FROM THE FAKE FBI/IMF.WITH THE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS NOW,THEY WILL NOT INTERFERE WITH OUR CORRESPONDENCE WITH YOU AGAIN.
OPEN THE NEW ADDRESS AND SEND IT TO ME TODAY.FROM THERE I WILL GIVE YOU FURTHER INSTRUCTION ON YOUR TRANSFER MODALITIES.
ALL THESE ARE SECURITY MEASURES TO PROTECT YOUR TRANSFER.DO NOT BE CONFUSED.

So I wrote back:

Quote:
This whole thing has turned into a Charlie Foxtrot of epic proportions! Holy snapping duckshit - there are more twists in this than in No Way Out!

First you tell me that the FBI and IMF are trying to scam me. Then you tell me that the US Custom Service has confirmed this, but next you told me not to trust them - and now they've proved to me that they're suspect as well. But then some guy claiming to be your lawyer... told me that the Customs office told him that the FBI is scamming me - but we know that the Customs office contact is fake.

I haven't been this gorram confused since the Wookiee Defence. For the love of Pete, please tell me what the Sam Frick is going on!

He told me not to be confused... is it my fault I can be contrary?

Sand Timer x 7
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a picture of one very confused lad chasing his own tail to keep up.

KUTGW!!! Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he should be asked to call your k7 number and spell out a new email address... Too many hackers & one surely is in your box... That is the only logical thing to do. Question Of course you then jot down the wrong email addy & contact yet another choper by mistake, or you just couldn't make out what he said... Process needs to be repeated over & over.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=143997
(just a thought)

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This line from the dumb@ss lotto lad really cracked me up!
Quote:
These criminals are to dangerous in computer and internet use,but we will show them we are wiser.
Can't even get their own story straight. Laughing This is a funny one, yastreb!

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
US_Spook
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wouldn't it be neat if you could get the FBI involved? Like if they called the FBI HQ and talked to someone...that would be interesting no?
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that is classified as an ITP (innocent third party). Generally frowned upon here at eater.

Just like putting down a real address is a no-no.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
US_Spook
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely, I agree never involve ITPs, but in the case of CyberCrimes...the FBI has an entire Unit devoted to this and other types of scams/crimes. In fact I just saw a bulletin on a new Craigslist scam that is preying on Landlords now as potential renters (I got the flipside scam tried on me when I was looking for housing a few months back).

Article is http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26084877/.

But the more I think about it, at this point the person probably knows you are lying about the FBI involvement, or suspects you are...and if they confirmed you were in fact working with the FBI...they'd probably cut bait and run.

Hmm, it was a thought...but I thought it would be funny if they actually spoke to someone at the FBI, who was aware of your bait and played along.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

US_Spook the CyberCrimes unit will be doing their own investigations of situations that they decide to persue. Having a random scammer contact the REAL FBI CyberCrimes unit would violate the ITP rule. The FBI would have no way to track a random lad call from a cell phone in "ladland".

I didn't see where Yastreb said that he was involved with the FBI. He was just asking why the lad said that the FBI was scamming. The scammer knows that HE is not talking to the FBI.

I seriously doubt that a real FBI agent would "play along" with a baiter. They have their own methods (like Cyber Crimes unit) to deal with scammers.

I agree it would be fun if we (baiters) could be FBI helpers and get scammers locked up ... but ... it ain't gonna happen IMO.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
US_Spook
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ParaNoid, I had read that the lad was telling Yastreb that the mail he received was a fake, so I could only assume that somehow the lad thought that the FBI was involved somehow. And the lad wrote a lot of "stuff" regarding how all of the information re: FBI/IMF was false and fake. And yes it would be nice to help the CyberCrimes unit, but I am not sure what type of help that could be provided. I am pretty sure they are focused on crimes that have occurred, not preventing them...sadly.

On a side note, I was really impressed with the Lad's research. He got the US Ambassador correct, that is easy though. And he knows the address of the JEH building, not that difficult either. But the number he provided was the general switchboard number at FBI...

If you want to have fun with him, ask him who Director's secretary is so you can call her directly to confer. I am not sure if the switchboard would give that information out...but there is a remote possibility the lad may call to find out. But I doubt he will, and he'll stall on giving you that details..

@Yastreb, when did you get the email from the lad about talking to the Secretary and the Director. The reason I ask is the Director was in Vermont last week per news reports. He wouldn't have been able to take the lad's call.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I have to clear this up.

The original email was a continuation of an ATM scam that tailed off in June 2006.

Quote:
WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT THE SHIPMENT FEE FOR YOUR ATM PAYMENT HAS BEEN PAID BY THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS BANK TODAY.YOU WILL SEND US BACK THE FEE WE PAID AS YOU RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD AND MAKE YOUR FIRST WITHDRAWAL.

I told him I didn't want an ATM card, I wanted a bank transfer.

He replied:

Quote:
We have sent your ATM card now to the Telex Department so that they can convert your ATM card to liquidity payable into your account.

Then he was talking about my account details and the transfer fees.

I got angry:

Quote:
What the Sam Fr1ck is this crap about transfer fees? Considering the crap you guys have put me through, I should be getting gorram compensation! Already I'm over $5000 in the hole, my money's almost been handed over to four people I've never met - this has been an exercise in sheer blind idiocy from your end and I'm not impressed at all.

Lad tried to calm things down:

Quote:
As far as I am concerned and this office is concerned too.We have not received any fee from or tried in any way to defraud you.Your ATM is ready for shipment and with your instruction ,we have sent it to the Telex department for conversion to liquidity payable into your account. I do not understand what you mean that your $5000 is in the whole.

I explained:

Quote:
The five grand I paid was to the Central Bank. Instead of getting my money they passed it to you! After all that, it's a gorram insult to have to pay yet another stupid fee.

So did the Lad (emphasis added)

Quote:
I wish to inform you most sincerely that your payment that is ready in this office came directly from the federal ministry of finance.We are really worried that you have continued to allege that we are part of a conspiracy that took your five grand...I sincerely wish to let you know that this office and myself personally is not and will never be part of a gang up to defraud you or that the central bank just passed the fund to us for us to continue to reap you off,NEVER.I believe in hard work and honesty and cannot be part of any plan to make you poor or cheat you. I swear and assure you that the previous experience you had before will never happen again for I will personally follow your payment to ensure that the transfer is completed.This transfer fee, I most sincerely assure you and promise you is not a gorram insult to you neither is the transfer fee a stupid fee. MY WORD AND PROMISE IS MY BOND.

I told him:

Quote:
I suggest that you read my message again. I defy you to find anything in it that suggests a conspiracy by you or anyone else at Sky3.
After being dicked around by CBN, with so many promises of payment when just one little fee has been settled... no, two... there's just one more... I think you'll understand if I baulk at another payment, however honest you are!

His next few messages included these gems:

Quote:
I promise and assure you that nothing on earth will stop you from receiving your payment in the next 48 hours.You have really provoked my personality and honesty.

Quote:
Believe me,you will not be disappointed or cheated in any way.I know what it means to spend money without getting the thing that caused for such spending.What I promise is this,follow as I have advised you and just watch me.I am not praising myself actually,but I have a big name to protect.I have a family to protect and I have an office to protect.

After an argument over transfer fees - no Western Union, give me a bank account to remit to (off to Alan) - I decided to stir the pot.

While this bait was happening, I was baiting a Lad pretending to be with the Benin office of Western Union. During that bait I got a message from the FBI telling me I should work with the WU guy.

So I lifted a passage from that email -

Quote:
Should in case you are dealing with anybody or office claiming to be from the minister of finance or whatever, you are further advised to STOP further contact with them anymore in your best interest

- reworded it slightly, and sent it to my Sky3 Bank Lad. The rest you know.

Sand Timer x 7
US_Spook
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh, cleared it all up. Hehe. The reference to the Ambassador for Nigeria was current (well she took over in Nov 2007) so I thought this was a more current bait. My bad. Smile

Sounded like a fun one though.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, this bait's still current and ongoing. This just in from the Lad at Sky3:

Quote:
Do not confused in any way.You did not understand what the US CUSTOMS AND BORDER PROTECTION wrote to you.What the US CUSTOMS AND BORDER PROTECTION AGENCY has confirmed is your fund in this office.Try and get it right.What they have confirmed is your fund in this office Skye Bank Plc.They investigated and confirmed that your fund is still intact here and that those people claiming to be FBI are all criminals.
Our lawyer is trying to prove to you that those guys that wrote to you are not TRUE FBI office.Try to understand this.They are impersonating the office of the FBI director to scam you of your hard earned money.They called the real FBI office in USA and confirmed that the mail you got earlier is not from them.Those criminal wrote the mail with the name of FBI and Robert Mue11er.This is what we want you to understand.
We will like you to open another email address so that we can schedule the transfer of your fund.I am 56 years this year and had worked in this bank for 25 years now.I cannot deceive you.

I'll wait a while before replying...

Sand Timer x 7
US_Spook
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yastreb, ahh good times! Are you playing the FBI modality anymore, or are you leaving that one alone? If you are, ask them who they spoke to? And what was the name and number of the Director's Secretary... If you REALLY wanted to have some fun, tell them you are going to contact the Dpt of Justice regarding the "FBI scammers" out of concern. You can see what they do when you suggest that. Heh.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Taking US_Spook's advice on board...

Quote:
What the Sam Fr1ck has gotten into you? First you tell me that the Customs messages should be ignored (and with reason, since they've proved themselves to be fakes themselves), and now you're quoting them as for confirmation! This makes no sense at all.
The lawyer Owen claims to have rung Washington and spoken to the FBI director; he couldn't have done that as according to news feeds Robert Mue11er was in Vermont last week. Owen also said that he'd got confirmation from the Customs people - but they're blatant frauds! I can only conclude that he's lying, but why?
You said not to be confused, but what you've told me makes everything even less clear.

I'm not sure what the Lad's thinking, but he must be wondering what the hell's gone wrong...

Quote:
I never told you not to believe the US Customs and Border Protection Agency.You have to relax and read my mail to understand every word that I wrote. The US CUSTOMS AND BORDER PROTECTION AGENCY is working seriously in the investigation of the fake mail from FBI and they found out that the mail from them is fake.I never told you not to believe them. What I have been writing is very clear to you.Just relax and read them,you will notice that I am never confusing you.I am taking time to explain all these to you so that you will not be a victim of scam from these fake FBI criminals.
You can contact our lawyer so that they can explain further the exact time they spoke with Robert Mue11er last week. We are waiting for further instruction from you on the transfer of your fund.

So I replied (first to the banker Lad, then to the lawyer):

Quote:
If you're telling me that the US Customs are on the case, then you're several rounds short of a full clip! I'm sure you said to stop contacting them, but let's leave that for now. What is important is that the Customs service contact is a manifest fraud; so where does leave you?
I'll contact that lawyer - but I'm less than sanguine about outcomes.

Quote:
I want full details of your communications with those claiming to serve the US Customs Agency in Abuja, and the office of the FBI director - when, and with whom.

Another clarifying note - this bait began just ten days agp, two years after the original Lad bait died off; another reason why you keep your old baits in store.

Sand Timer x 7
US_Spook
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yastreb, I suspect he'll stall as much as possible with any details. I'd be curious what his reply is, but I suspect "his lawyer" won't reply much.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, if his lawyer doesn't reply, it'll only prove my point. This Lad seems to think that payday's due if only I can be brought back - I think he'll keep trying.

Sand Timer x 7
US_Spook
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Yastreb, You can always tell him you are ready to proceed, but need to verify the conversation with the Feds. I think a threat of you calling them, would be good in getting them to buckle a little. OH wait, even better...if you are currently having calls come through, or have a K7 number set up for voicemail. Tell them that you would like their contact at the Feds to call you, either the Director's Secretary or an another agent, to explain that the letter is false. You can suggest either they have them contact you or you'll contact them yourselves. Then let them know you'll be "away from the phone on personal business" on a few days this week. I wouldn't be surprised if someone calls you and leaves a voicemail from the Bureau. That will be funny, someone trying to sound like an American...heh.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They seldom bother trying to sound like Americans or Brits. I'm not sure if they realize they don't sound at all like native English-speakers. They certainly seem to think they write like Americans or Brits. Laughing

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
US_Spook
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if there is a voice modulator you can buy that makes them sound like normal people. That would be awesome!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm afraid the phone modality's not a goer - Mal is a retired Marine who left the Corps after an IED left him with ruptured eardrums (no phones and radios now).

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic