SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jayhawk,

Have the parcel sent to the hospital.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dem be dey mugu.
you be dey masta ooo.

This is starting to read like The Lord Of The Mugus Very Happy

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YW, it will be awhile before the package is sent out, as Melinda will be suspended from work on Monday. Using that kind of language in inter-office emails comes with some consequences.

It's all Cammy's fault.

edit - The latest from the lads. I asked them to write a note to Reverend D0ver, scan it and send it to me for inclusion in the Smurf delivery. They are starting to get a tad testy:

Quote:
Dear M3linda Babyj4y,

We do not need to write any note to Rev.Benjamin D0ver. Also, we do not have scanner here. Another is that we do not have funds to run any scan now. (Was that "scan" or "scam"?)

Altogether, the note you will write and include into the shipment is enough. We shall deliver the Smurf with your covering note. Remember to email us the shipment tracking numbers to enable us track the shipment here. Also, use DHL service. We hope you will understand our position.

Wish you all the best.

Rev.Miracl3 Charl3s Ndubu1si and Rev.Andr3w Ezek1el Om3zi

Wait a minute. They want the Smurf sent to them so they can hand deliver it to Reverend Ben? While the thought of two lads hacking their way through war infested Chad carrying a Smurf does intrigue me, I don't think it will work that way.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be great knowing they are carrying a big stupid smurf around all day. But, getting them to Bere is our job now. I don't think that is going to happen. But it never hurts to try now does it?

Welcome aboard Ian. There are many more twists and turns to come.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think they are waiting for the $2k that M3linda was going to send them before venturing to Bere. Looks like they are going to have to wait for at least a week.

Quote:
Dear TWAT employees

Over the past week you have probably noticed that we seem to have a bug in our computer system, and a non-TWAT member has been receiving our inter-office emails. This is a problem that IT is currently working on, and we hope to have a resolution soon.

You may have also noticed that Secretary M3linda B4byjay has engaged in an ongoing string of profanity-laced emails with the outsider that has been receiving our emails. These emails do not meet TWAT standards of professional conduct, and are entirely unacceptable.

Effective immediately M3linda B4byjay has been suspended for work for the period of one week. This suspension is not something that was done lightly, as discipline is never easy. But in this case we feel like it was justified, and was necessary for the greater glory of TWAT.

Ms. B4byjay has been sent home with orders not to return to work until Monday, August 18. At this time her responsibilities have not been reassigned. We are not aware of any activities that she was participating in that could not wait until she returned to work, as she did finish the shipment of Smurfs to Reverend D0ver before she left. Ms. B4byjay will not have access to any emails during her suspension.

We hope that you will all join Human Resources in prayer for Ms. B4byjay to mend her ways and return to work as a valued member of the TWAT team. If you have any questions please shoot me an email and I will be glad to answer them.

Yours in Christ
Mal3y 4myx
Director, Human Resources
TWAT Church

I for one think that you can get them to Bere. I'm guessing they will cool their heels for a week until M3linda gets back to work and can send them the money. Too bad that M3linda ain't going to make it back.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Somebody might mention that today was Independence Day in Chad. They were part of the Great 1960 Independence Rush in Africa.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
It would be great knowing they are carrying a big stupid smurf around all day.

A smurf could break the ice if they ever meet the real blue men of the desert, the Tuareg.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Jean Claude Van Damme, We have received your email, we are waiting to receive a parcel we shall handover to Rev Benjamin Dover. Expect to receive us as soon as the parcel from USA arrived.Pls do confirm your telephone number +235 XXXX? even though the line is bad as you said it's very important. With kind regards,Rev.Miracle Charles Ndubuisi and Rev.Andrew Ezekiel Omezi

These guys are still in Chad. It's great. Just sitting there. Waiting. Doing nothing. Emailing Jean Claude Van Damme. I think we need to make a phone call with Van Damme.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Neither Human Resources nor M3linda received an email from the lads yesterday. If nothing else I expected an email asking for the tracking number of the shipment.

They're hosed.

Last edited by Jayhawk on Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think a soundboard is in order

You could even namedrop Gomer!!!

Here are the JCVD ones!!!

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure that Van Damme asks the lads what he is supposed to do with all of the damn smurfs that are now cluttering up Dovers room. Laughing

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chatting with Famous now... this quote needed to be posted:

Quote:
my dick refuse to stand because u were not there

Laughing

Goat

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ he appears to have the hots for you, even after all that you have done to him.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welllllllll Wellllllllll Wellllllllllllllllllllll...

What do YOUR kids do while you're on vacation?? Here's the debut of Famous. More to come. Smile

Naughty bits are blurred, but still marking NSFW:

http://members.419eater.com/~professor_so_and/f1_burn.jpg

http://members.419eater.com/~professor_so_and/f2_burn.jpg

A user requested NSFW. TS

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked If I could, I would be blushing!! Shocked
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These are some key things he wrote in chat, which are COMPLETELY unrelated to us receiving those pictures.

Quote:
me: i want to talk to some of ur closest friends and family
i want to know ur friends
can i have their email????

Famous: ohhhhhh
Philemon
[email protected]
aha
talk to him

Quote:
Famous: my mum home add
P O BOX XXXXXX SAPELE DEALTA STATE NIGERIA

Quote:
me: i want u to send me some other friend's emails

Famous: com on talk to me

me: i sent a short note to ur friend
just telling him hello

Famous: that is nice

me: yes

Famous: Anita i want u write my Mum a letter
She wil be Glad

me: I will
does ur step mum have email?

Famous: ya luv

me: I thought u said she did
i want to email her

Famous: ya but i alway call her on phone
ok 2morrow i all give u some mails

We would NEVER send these pictures to his friends and family. We certainly wouldn't send a snail mail picture to his mom in Nigeria either.

Goat

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good lord no. This MUST be kept quiet.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I won't say a word.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll keep quiet too - now if only I'd received them, I'd have something to stay quiet about...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would warn him of your nefarious wrong-doings, but that polka dot shirt merits severe punishment.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
arabella.butafogo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll keep quiet three ... Those pics will cause me a sleepless night. Especially the last two look as if a swarm of flies were attacking after he removed his pants. In such hash conditions any dick would refuse to stand. Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Wink

I can tell you are so jobless. All sorts of things happen to you. 1stly your throat and now the funny western unions slips. Ogbeni abeg go. I no need your money again.
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know what his mum's gonna be more p!ssed at...his nudey pics or finding out where her blouse went!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

I take it there will be a g4y magazine making him 'famous' shortly. Wink

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
capricio
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Donato wrote:
I take it there will be a g4y magazine making him 'famous' shortly. Wink

...With a photoshopped cover photo sent with the widest distribution to all lads as an all points bulletin, Kevin style.

EDIT: Maybe bait him again with a second hot chick so Anita has a good reason to burn him for infidelity?
chugger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing the lad would be very annoyed if his picture should be printed in a gay magazine.

I would imagine he'd be even more annoyed if the magazine printed his email address and he started getting emails from a reader who happened to like what he saw- could get some quality angry insults from the lad if he gets emails from a few of his male "fans"

then of course, theres always the possibility of another magazine (maybe one aimed at women) getting in touch saying how great his photos are. If he could send samples of some more hard core pictures, they might be able to pay him a lot of money for exclusive rights to his future pictures. See how far he would go in a quest to become a male porn star- a picture of him standing naked next to a goat would be worth at least a couple of hundred thousand pounds!

so many possibilities! this bait just keeps on getting better!
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So hard to imagine the original lads still stredded somewhere (unless I missed that page)!

Famous - I could imagine Phystme becoming very upset at finding a young Anita (lying about her age and really 14, say) getting such pornography through the email. He might send the pictures out to family showing what he was so upset about.

Or Anita might, if she found Famous being unfaithful in chat with another character, of course.

And the inter-office emails continue - I do hope they're reading at least some of them, there's some great creative writing going on!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic