SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Second Bait, Romance, Safari, UPDATE W/ TROPHY!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gladesrunner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As some of you know, I am very new here. I jumped into baiting with both feet and have tried several different types. I have a straight bait going, that I have been stringing out for over a month now, but posting that would be very boring. This is the romance bait I started about 3 weeks or so ago. This one will be a lot more fun Wink Got a big assist from OxygenDeprived on this one! THANKS OD! YOU DA MAN!
Unfortunately my technical savvy wasnt good, when this started out on a dating site with a girl named "Rose". She asked me to meet here on YIM in chat. I didnt know how to save the chat log at the time, so I am going to reproduce it from memory:

Rose: Hi, I am Rose, See my Pics?

Me: Hi, my name is Peter
Rose: I LOVE YOU PETER, YOU ARE MY SOUL MATE, SEND ME MONEY SO I
CAN BUY PLANE TICKET, COME VISIT YOU!
Me: ummm ok, why dont I buy you a ticket, you can pick it up at the
airport.
Rose: THAT NO GOOD, I LOVE YOU!, YOU MUST SEND CASH, WESTERN
UNION, SO I CAN SHOW MY FAMILY AND THEY KNOW I GO SEE GOOD
MAN!
Me: Well, I have never been to Accra before, can I come see you?
Rose: OK!, WHEN YOU COME? I LOVE YOU

There was a lot more to it, but thats pretty much how I remember it, lol

Ok, so we start emailing and chatting on YIM and we fall in love. I always kept her off balance, asking for things I knew she couldnt provide. Personalised photos and such. I knew she wasnt the same girl in the pics, and even felt she might be a guy. When I convince her that it would be better for me to come accra, the chat looked like this:

Me: Yes, I am definately coming to see you, probably around the beginning of August, just need to change some work related stuff, so I
can take the time off.
Rose: Ok, well if you come here, what you buy me? (that is a quote!)
Me: Huh? what do you mean?
Rose: If you come here, you should buy me something
Me: What do you want?
Rose: A laptop and a digital camera and a phone
Me: uhh, yeah sure, whatever you want sweety
Me: Guess what I am doing? Because your name is Rose, tomorrow, I am going to buy some rose bushes and plant them in my yard. That way
whenever I see them, I will think of you. Then, when you come back her
with me, we can tend them together, like our love (remember this)
Rose: thats nice dear, kisses!

Ok, I have over 300 emails on this bait, so I obviously am not going to
post them all, just the key ones. Here is the real start of the fun:

Quote:
Hello Lover,
I just got your emails and it made me very happy! I am sorry I was not able to chat with yesterday. I was in the office all day though, why didnt you call me? I gave you my office number, right? In case I didnt it is (K7). I was very busy with work, as I said before, I am trying to get things done so I can come to Ghana for a week. I wouldnt have been able to get on yahoo anyway, I dont have it on my office computer and Dam13n needed his laptop to do some work down in Los Angeles yesterday.
Speaking of laptops. I contact (computer company) yesterday. It seems they just ran some ad campaign and they are backordered for about 3 weeks. I also heard from the repair shop about my laptop, and seems they have to order parts for it, and they cant tell me when it will be ready. I cant wait any longer and I am just going to go to Circuit City and buy another one. I am going to buy you one too while I am there. This is the one I am getting for myself, and thought you might like it also. Tell me what you think
(link to most expensive laptop they sell)

While I am there, I am also going to pick you up a digital camera and a web cam. I figure you could use the webcam when we are back here in Seattle to keep in touch with your family and friends. Here are the ones I was thinking of picking up.

(link to nice digital camera)

(link to nice webcam)

The digital camera is the same one I use for work, and is excellent. The webcam is the most suitable one for the laptop I am getting you. I have a lot of running around to do today, and I also have to get those roses planted Smile So I may not be online. You can try calling me at the office if you like, I would love to hear your voice. Things are looking good on my end about coming in August. Maybe if you call here, you can speak to my partner and help me talk him into it Wink I should know for sure by tomorrow, wed. at the latest. I have to get my day started, so I better wrap this up. I love you!

Love Always

Pete

p.s. I am still waiting for my pic!

She gets online late, and I have RL stuff to do, so I fire this off to her.

Quote:
Hello Sweetheart,
I have some good news. I AM COMING TO GHANA IN AUGUST! We have everything worked out here. Tomorrow I should know my flight information, when I have purchased my ticket I will send my itinerary to you. I am probably going to book my room at the Labad1 B3ach Hotel. It isnt that expensive, and it looks really nice, I know you said it was. Rose, I cant wait to see you! All I have been thinking about is seeing you smiling in the airport, walking up and kissing you! I can see us walking along the beach holding hands, you leaning your head against my shoulder. The time wont come soon enough!
I didnt hear back from you about the laptop. I hope when you check your emails that you liked what I picked out for you, because I already bought it. My secretary is taking it down to the shipping company now. I always use the same shipping company, Parc3l D1r3ct. This is the only company I trust with shipping the art work for my business. They are very fast and efficient. Their website is (link to PD) My secretary is going to call me with the shipping number as soon as she is done there, and I will send it to you.
So what would you like to do when I come to Ghana? I have been doing a lot of reading about Ghana and Accra and here the food there is awesome. I cant wait to try it. Oh, one thing I meant to ask, do you have a car? Or do I need to rent one? I also like boats, going out on the sea. We have "dinner cruises" here. They are like fancy ships that go out into the ocean. They serve you a nice dinner, have music, dancing, etc. Anything like that in Accra? If so, would you like to do that? Anything you want to do is fine with me, I just want to be with you. I love you Rose, I cant wait to see you!

Love always
Peter

When I finally check my email, I have this waiting for me from here:

Quote:
wow, how happy that i am when i got ur mail today,but sad that u was not able to come online so that we chat, i am worry bec i no that it is bec of job, but remmber to eat much for me so that u will be strong much for me,ha ha ha ha...........
thanks very much for the number that u give me, is it mobile number and if i send you text massage caqn u received it, or someone will read it, as i dont want anyone to see massage that i send to you, it may be loveing massages.wat time do u want me to call you, in ghana time plz.
i didnt understand much about wat you said about the laptop from (computer company) company,
i am happy that u said that you are going to buy one and buy one for me too, i just like that type that that u show to me on the net, anything that u will buy for me i am ok with that my love.......
i think it is very nice laptop, plz tell me if u buy and let me no the day that u will ship it as i cant wait to get it and you, u are the most important thing that i am waiting for .kisssssssssssss
about the digital camara i think it is too big, just get something small like the picture that i have send to you, that will be om for us, and good too, plz my love...

no problem with the computer camara, i think it is the best of all , love that , kissss
i am happy that u remmber about my flowers that is the rosses.
i love you and love you want wish to meet u soon , kiss and i will give u a call
(she inserts pic of much more expensive camera)

Now I am having trouble finding the email that she gives me her address, but it is very important to her that I ship all this stuff to her uncle george in Accra. Sorry, but like I said, I have a huge disorganized mess of emails to go through. This email is important because she is expecting the delivery of her laptop and cameras, I also told her not throw anything away, the box it came in, nothing, as I hid a surprise somewhere inside, that I would give her when I arrived in Accra. This next email is her waiting for the package to arrive, and mentions the roses again.

Quote:
hello my love,
i hope u are the offices now and m,ay be u will be busy by now, i want to go and have a sleep but dont think that i cant sleep as i will be thinking about you, i am not able to sleep since the day that i meet you and fall in love with you, i love you and wish that we are together now in my bed and hope that your freinds will not see this letter, i cant get imagine the day that i will mett you at the airpot and give u the kiss that i said that i will give you, just let me no the date,time,flight that you are coming with so that i will be able to meet you at the airpot on time so that no will will disturb you...... i love you and will contiuion to do that too,
remmber to eat for me and i will also give you some local food from ghana.....
i hope that i told u that i dont have car, hope that u will not laug me about that , i am ready to meet you and i will not go to anywhere on saturday so that i will be able to get the pacel and i am happy that you are taking good care of the flower for me, it represented me there, ha ha ha ha, hope that you fick ur laptop soon so that we get to tallk more, tell me, do u want me to connect the laptop to the net before you get here, i hope yes bec u have to tell your bussinss partness that you are in the safe hand of your wife, and also i think u will need it for one or two thing, kiss and hope to here from you my love have a good day, kisssssss

Ok, too many emails to post them all to bring the story to speed. At this time she goes on a frenzy hinting for money for all kinds of things. Offers to rent me an apartment for while I am in Accra, she needs money to write her exams, she wants to throw a big party, where kings and chiefs want to meet me, blah blah blah. The funny thing is, now she keeps bring up her little brother, Samuel. She wants me to send him a phone, starts talking about him way to much. Well, I tell her that my secretary has shipped her package, and she will get it saturday and that I am going to home to plant the roses. A day later, she gets this email from my secretary.
Quote:
To Our Valued Clients,
It is with great sorrow that I have to report to everyone that Peter G0z1nya, of (my company name) has suffered a terrible accident. I have very limited information at this time, but this is what we know so far. This morning, Mr. G0z1nya was planting rose bushes at his Seattle home when he was bitten by what doctors believe was a Western Rattlesnake. Mr. G0z1nya attempted to go into his house, but lost consiousness on his front porch. Sometime later, Mr. G0z1nya was spotted by his neighbor, who called paramedics. Mr. G0z1nya was then rushed to Seattle Hospital. Mr. G0z1nya is being treated by doctors as I write this. I am afraid that is all the information I have at this time.
I have been directed by Mr. Tutt3uf3l to assure you, our valued clients, that those of you with pending business with Mr. G0z1nya will be our top priority. I will be checking Mr. G0z1nya's email on a regular basis, and any deals, appropriations or endowments will be handled by myself or Mr. Tutt3uf3l. If you have any questions regarding business with Mr. G0z1nya please do not hesitate to contact me or call the office.
I will update everyone on Mr. G0z1nya's condition as soon as I hear from the hospital. Mr. Tutt3uff3l is leaving the Los Angeles art auction early and flying back to Seattle at once. Right now he could use everyones thoughts and prayers.

Sincerely

L1l1th Mast3ma
Executive Assistant
(my company name)

Great, no I am in a medically induced coma, just when her package is due to arrive. Cue OxygenDeprived! Her package doesnt come, she gets informed that it has been held up in Tamale because of an undeclared item found on an xray scan (remember the surprise I put in there for her?) and the recepeint would need to come to Tamale to fill out the customs forms.
Rose starts bitching to my secretary and my business partner, who are too busy holding a vigil at the hospital on my behalf (I wont bother posting all the emails to and from both of them) to straigten the matter out, but keep encouraging her to do so. They keep telling her what a great company PD is, and that she should do whatever they ask, and there will be no problems. My business partner hints that the business just had a large lot of 16th century jewelry that was recovered as sunken treasure, but we had pieces left over, and Peter may have sent her something like that. That gets her motivated. Both OD and I keep running her around like crazy, and attempting to get her on the bus to Tamale. One night, while talking with my business partner, she kind of wigs out. This is the actual chat log.
Quote:
rose_appiah20: hello
rose: wow wat a great news
me: Hello Rose
me: oh good, you got my email?
rose: yes pla
rose: i did
rose: how ahppy that i am
me: good, yes, he is doing a lot better
rose: me and my brother
rose: me and my brother have cry and pray since this accident happen
me: your brother too? that is very nice of both you
rose: ywa
rose: he like peter much
me: thats good, he is probably going to call you tomorrow
rose: sure?
rose: wow
me: he is doing physical therapy right now
rose: Smile
me: he said that he wanted to
rose: wowowowowowowoowowowowowowoowowowowo
rose: call me
rose: wowowowo
rose: kissssssss i love you peter
rose: wowow
rose: how happy i am
rose: in ur mail u said something u want a ticket for me to come there
me: yes, but dont say anything about that....we are all going to go to Las Vegas
rose: but i am in ghana
me: yes, I am sure we can find a plane that goes to Las Vegas from there
me: I am going to surprise everyone
rose: i said that i am in ghana
rose: west africa
rose: how can i get there
me: yes I understand that
me: you get on an airplane, and it flies to Las Vegas, I will buy your ticket
rose: ok
rose: ok dear
rose: when?
me: and you meet us there
me: well I guess it will depend on Peter...and you. As soon as he able to go, and enjoy himself...and whenever is good for you to fly there
me: I mean, I dont want to drag Pete out there and all he be able to do is sit around in the hotel room, you know what I mean?
rose: i am ready to fly anytimes ok
rose: in las vagas
me: ok great, lets wait till Pete has his surgery, which should be tuesday, and give him a couple of days and see how he is feeling
rose: but dont u think that the ticket will delay us
me: no? why it would be a delay?
rose: am i going to buy it here or u will send it to me
me: I will buy it here, have it waiting for you at the airport, easiest way to do it
rose: i meen a ticket from accra to usa
rose: how can i get that
me: when I know what airline it will be on, you go to the airport where you live, go to that airline ticket counter, show your ID and they will give you your boarding pass
me: I am going to do the same thing for L1li's boyfriend, he lives in San Diego
me: so you will come?
rose: yes
rose: why not
rose: but i cant live my brother
me: thats great! Pete will faint!
rose: sure
rose: can in come with him
me: how old is your brother?
rose: 16
me: ehhh...this is kind of an adult thing Rose, my kids are going to be staying with their grandparents...
rose: but it is a visite
me: do you know anything about Las Vegas?
rose: no
rose: i have to ask him dont no if he is 16 or 18
me: you might want to google it, check it out online, not really a place for kids
rose: not sure
me: you dont know how old your brother is???? (Note: I know about
educating lads, but couldnt let this slide)
rose: he will stay home
me: umm...Rose, how old are you?
rose: didu no
rose: wat did pete told u
me: he told me, I dont remember, I know he said you were in your 20's
me: how old exactly are you?
rose: surprise
rose: i will wait and tell u if there
me: well, you are going to have to tell me before, because I will need your date of birth to buy the ticket...and I sure as hell am not flying an underage girl halfway around the world
rose: ha ha ha ha ha ha
rose: tell me wat underage girl his
rose: from which age to which
me: a girl to young to be away from her parents...
rose: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
rose: i am not ok
rose: and if i am , i am in love
me: oh boy...
me: well, this isnt going to go over well at all
rose: why?
me: well, gee, lets see, I am going to have to tell Pete that his dream girl may just be some teenage girl with a crush?
rose: sure?
rose0: and wat do u have to prove
me: why are you giving me this attitude?
rose: ha ha ha ha ha
rose: wait ........................
rose: i jot a letter from the company and they told me that
rose: they find something in the pacel that pete send and it was not regiesterd
rose: so they want me to travel from accra to tamale to take it my self
rose: that is very too far
rose: it will take me for two days by car and plaine one hour
me: ok, so you are giving me attitude because of this, You know I was in L.A., wasnt even in the state when he sent that to you, he wants to call you tomorrow, when he does, why dont you ask him then, instead of giving me shit about it?
rose: i am sorry for telling you
rose: pete nows that i am in my 20tees as u said and why are you not happy about that
rose: 20tess can be from 21 to 29
rose: why are are mad at me plz
me: right, I am worried that you might be 16 or at least under 18
rose: ha ha ha ha
me: I mean come on, you dont even know how old your own brother is!
rose: then how old will be my younger brother
rose: then i am about that age class
me: ok...look, you are Petes girl, he can deal with you, I dont have time for these games...bye

Time for me to get well enough to talk to Rose! Despite mine and OD's persistent efforts, we just couldnt quite seem to get Rose's ass in that bus seat to Tamale. She kept resisting at every turn. Basically sending OD endless emails begging him to release the package and have it sent on a bus to Accra. Peter gets well enough to talk and calls her. She wants to chat online, which is good, my throat hurts from the tubes down my throat. Time to give her the final push! This is another actual chat log.
Quote:
pete(me): hey babe!
rose: hello
rose: dear
pete: how are you?
rose: am ok
rose: wat about u too
pete: I called while you were taking a bath?
rose: yes dear
rose: i didnt even finshed bathing
rose: as i just put the water on me
rose: and run and pick a taxi
pete: uh huh, so you had no clothes on when I was talking to you?
rose: to where the cafe is
rose: ha ha ha ha ha ha..............
pete: :"> :"> Very Happy
rose: how is ur health
pete: you should send me some pics like that Wink
rose: i will do that
pete: it is good, I am walking with the crutches pretty good now
pete: you will???
rose: yes dear
rose: i will send u before u come
pete: the surgery went real well, although I do have a drain in my leg, which is disgusting...but other than that I am doing good, the doctors say I can go home in a day or two
rose: i am happy to hear that
rose: grloy be to God
rose: so tell me are u able to eat
pete: indeed, I cant wait to be able to get out of here!!
rose: plz just have time and take doctores advice
rose: i no that every thing will be ok
pete: yes, I have been eating today. It was mostly soft stuff because of my throat, but Dam1ens wife brought me some steak and eggs this morning, it was very good! and I was able to eat it all. I dont like the hospital food
rose: and i am always here for you
rose: good
rose: that u eat all
pete: L1l1th is bringing me some lasagna tonight for dinner
pete: yep, I am doing real good...I cant wait to get out of this hospital....I dont like just lying around...
rose: so when do u think that u can come
pete: unless I had someone to lye around with Wink
rose: not understand plz
pete: I dont like staying in bed all the time, unless I had someone to stay in bed with...
rose: at the hospital
pete: nevermind...
rose: let me no plz
rose: ok so u dont no when u will come
pete: I have to have a follow up with a wound specialist next week, but as long as I am healing good, I think I can be there in two weeks. I will see how everything looks on monday, and if it is healing up, I will have L1l1th book my flight and hotel for me, and schedule my consultation with the security company
pete: sorry, I am typing slower than normal
rose: security company for wat?
pete: whenever Dami3n or I travel out of the country, I have a security company that gives me advise or assigns security people to us. We are known for carrying expensive art works and cash, so we are targets for robbery and kidnapping. This is especially important when we go to South America
rose: so are u coming with them over here
pete: well, when I was planning to come there before, they had lined up two people to meet me there. They were just supposed to meet me at the airport, take me to my hotel, give me my cell phone, and then check on me three times a day
pete: I told them it was a personal trip, so I didnt want people with me all the time
rose: oh !!!!!!!
rose: that is very bad (note: makes you wonder what she had planned for
me when I got there, lol)
rose: why security company?
pete: I just told you
rose: as they will see wat ever that we are doing
pete: why is that bad??
rose: sometimes we cant have our privite time
pete: no no, they wont be with us...I just have to call them 3 times a day
pete: they are just meeting me at the airport
rose: wat is the name of the security company
pete: Wackenhut Security Services
rose: at where?
rose: ghana
pete: no, they are in US
pete: part of the BlackWater Group...
rose: but u said that they will meet you at ghana airpot
pete: the two guys they have contracts with are two ex british commandos
pete: right hon, they will contract two local security people...
rose: in ghana
pete: actually, I think they are flying up from south africa...I am not sure...
rose: from south africa to meet you in ghana?
pete: but dont worry, I was very specific with the company telling them I didnt want the security people getting in the way
pete: yes
pete: and they will stay in ghana while I am there, take me back to the airport when it is time to leave
rose: oh !!!!!!!!
pete: hopefully, take US back to the airport
rose: i will not fell happy
pete: why?
rose: i want us to visite more nice places
pete: we can...
rose: and have much fun
pete: we will
rose: they will see wat ever that we are doing
pete: sweety, dont worry, once I get checked into my hotel, the security people will disappear
rose: humm...............Confused
rose: tell them that they should stop
pete: I have to do it though, its an insurance requirement...its kind of hard to explain
pete: that they should stop what?
rose: but tell them to stop
rose: did u read my massage that we will have a small partey if u are here
pete: no, I didnt get that one
rose: i send u a later that , we will organised a small party if u are in ghana
rose: and aslo meet some famirly members
pete: hold on, checking my email
pete: I dont see it, could you resend it?
pete: that sounds nice though, party and meet your family Smile
rose: do u want that
pete: sure, that sounds great
rose: when u told me that u are coming ............i organised sopme duber for you
rose: so that u jwill meet some kings and chife
rose: at the airpot and they will welcome u
pete: kings??? you mean real kings???
rose: but u got accdient
rose: yes why not
pete: you know kings???
rose: why ?
pete: wow, are you a royal?
rose: will tell u later
rose: buteverything didnt work out
pete: because I have never met a king....and dont know any kings...this will be a first for me Smile
rose: i will try and organised it again
rose: if they dont have any program to attned to
rose: they will meet you
rose: and some patores
rose: pastors
pete: why dont we do this, organize the party for the day after I get there, this will give me a chance to rest up for it
pete: what king will I meet?
rose: butj i spend all that i have for the first party
pete: hon, dont worry about, I have been to royal receptions before, you wont have to pay for it...they have people that take care of these things for you
pete: only in UK though
rose: no
rose: that is not wat i meen
rose: i meen the party
rose: have to prepare some foos and buy some drinks
rose: foods and drinks and rent a nice place
pete: ok, let me find out when I am coming, and then we will work that stuff out, ok?
pete: I have something important I need to talk to you about?
rose: tell me plz
pete: did you send somebody to pick up that package?
rose: yes plz
rose: i will send someone to go for it
pete: you havent yet?
rose: i have but it is long jorney b
rose: it will be a two days before the person will get there
rose: by car
rose: have to find some money and give it to the person
pete: they cant fly there?
rose: as i have not got that yet plz
rose: fly is expensive
pete: ok, this is what I am thinking of doing. That piece of jewelry I sent you is very valuable. I am going to find a buyer for it, and have them claim the package.
rose: how
rose: are u going to sell it
rose: to whom and how
pete: it wont be hard to find a buyer for it, we have contact lists of people, when I find someone, they deposit the money in an escrow account, and then I authorize them to pick the package up, once they do, and examine the piece, we release the escrow funds
rose: wait and let me get the packet first
pete: Rose, you are taking to long...you should have done it already
rose: has i have to give the person who will go it some money
rose: i have to get that before
rose: ook plzz
rose: i even need it more than you
rose: plz
pete: did you do what the shipping company asked? what I sent you in their email to me?
rose: about the letter
pete: oh ok, you did do that? good
rose: i will send them the letter tomorrow
pete: when is the person supposed to get the package?
pete: you havent done it yet?
rose: after he get there
rose: i have write it
pete: when is he supposed to get there?
rose: if i give him the transport money
pete: ok, the jewelry item is a Gold Spanish Realto, in a solid gold setting with cut Sapphires, 16th century
rose: and whom are you going to sell it to
rose: over here in ghana
rose: hello
rose: u there
pete: I dont know yet, Dami3n and I will go down our list of collectors and advise them the peice is available, see who wants it. Hopefully more than one will want it and drive the price up Wink they wont be from Ghana
rose: that is good
rose: and even ghana here they sell good gold here too
rose: if u no about that too
pete: and they will get a laptop, camera and webcam too, lol
rose: who will get the laptop and the camara?
pete: well, I dont know much about jewelry, but I do know about art. This peice was recovered from a shipwreck, that sank in a hurricane in the 1600s, the jewelry on board the ship was bound for the queen of spain.
pete: thats why I sent it to you, it was meant for a queen, so I sent it to my queen Wink
rose: kissxsss
rose: u said that they will get the laptop
rose: which poeple will get the laptop
rose: plz tell me
pete: but, it didnt make it to its first queen, and it is having trouble getting to its second queen, I am starting to think that jewelry is cursed, lol
pete: whoever buys the jewelry, it all in the same box...so they get it all
rose: i think u saiod that the laptop is for me
pete: it was all for you, but sure dont seem to want it
rose: i want it
pete: I mean, it has been sitting there for what? a week now?
rose: i said that i will send some one tomorrow
rose: i have to give the person some money for transport ok
rose: i berg you
pete: ok, just curious, why arent you going yourself?
rose: i told u that , i have to attned class
rose: u no that
rose: and it is very far
rose: how can i only travel in tow days in car
rose: only me
pete: I thought you said you were done with class, you just had to write your exams?
rose: with poeple that i dont no
rose: hah ah ah ah a
rose: in a few weks
pete: oh, ok I misunderstood
rose: dont worry i will get it ok
rose: kisssss
rose: do u no the only problem over here
pete: well I am worried...
pete: what?
rose: sammy said that he will go with you if u are in ghana
pete: go with me where?
rose: if u want to take me
pete: take you where? what are you talking about?
rose: i think u said that u will take me to the state with u are going
rose: back
pete: oh, where I live?
pete: yes, I would bring you back, but sorry, little brothers have to stay home, he can come visit when he doesnt have school, lol
rose: i dont no why, that bot started to love u when he see ur pictire (Note: CREEPY!)
rose: he has complete
rose: school
rose: now in home
rose: i think he like u more (Note: GETTING CREEPIER)
pete: tell you what, once you get here and settled, we will see what we can do for sammy, ok?
rose: he went with me to see the p[astor when u was sick
petegoz06: that was very nice of him, tell him thank you for me
rose: so tell me we will go together
rose: or u will go and i will come back later
pete: hopefully we will go together....what if we meet and we dont like each other in person?
rose: hummm...........
rose: no problem
rose: we will think of wat to do
rose: i will be happy if u stay here for sometimes
rose: in ghana
rose: and even u can open some job here
pete: well, I am planning on staying a week, I can extend it if things are going well
pete: actually, I was thinking of meeting some local artists while I am there, I dont want to be working though, you know?
rose: but to there are more job that u can open here apart from the art
pete: not for me, I only know about art, dont know how to do other businesses
pete: and I also dont know Ghana business law either...
rose: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
rose: u can even open a phone shop
rose: computer shop
pete: whats a phone shop? sell phones?
rose: graphic desinging company
rose: or shop
rose: sell phone
pete: I dont know much about phones, and I dont know graphic design, so probably not good businesses for me to start, lol
rose: i am not
rose: just telling something in ghana
pete: how about a tattoo shop?
rose: body tattoo shop?
rose: humm
pete: yes... I actually own part of one in california
rose: yes but the bussiness will not move fast like the onece i said
pete: another friend of mine is a tattoo artist, I own half of his shop
pete: ummm...hey, while I am talking about that, how do you feel about tattoos?
rose: humm
rose: but dont have some in my body
pete: ok good, I have 6
rose: will see them if u are in ghana
pete: thats ok if you dont
rose: ye
pete: dont say "if" you are in ghana, I am definately coming there, I just dont know when
rose: then i will call you
rose: ghana man
pete: ghana man? lol, why ghana man?
rose: bec u will be a ghanaian ifu are here
rose: and u will be saying things that u see here to your friends
pete: oh, I wont just be an american in ghana?
rose: lol
pete: lol, yep, you are probably right about that!
pete: can you wait for me? like 5 minutes?
rose: and write me if u are back
pete: Rose, I have to go
rose: why dear
pete: doctor is here, needs to talk to me
rose: so when we talk again
rose: hope tomorrow
pete: talk to you later, love you
rose: kiss and tell the doctore to heal u fast
rose: kissssssssss
rose: byeeeeeeeeeee
rose: :-h
rose: :-*
rose: Smile
rose: :-c

Ok this is when things kick into high gear. Rose is super motivated and starts following OD's instructions. She says she is sending her brother to Tamale, send us these letters and his very bad fake ID:

Yes, I know the letter is upside down, no matter what I do to turn it around, whenever I post it, it flips back over, LOL. She tells OD
He is leaving for Tamale. Low and behold. OD Receives an email from
both Rose's email address and Sammy's saying he is in Tamale. OD checks the IP's they both resolve to Tamale! We have a safari! Hey wait a sec, Rose said she didnt go?? Guess this means Rose has been Sammy
all along (yes, we had that figured out long ago, lol)
So today OD and I basically go into real time with sammy firing off emails. OD is giving him the PD run around, "Rose" is emailing me, saying the agent wont give "her" her package. I am emailing "rose" telling her I didnt believe her, and she just wanted to scam a laptop out of me. I know, I know, even OD cringed at that one, but trust me it paid off. Now "she" had to prove to me she was real, and she was going to collect the laptop to prove it. He emails OD his bus ticket/boarding pass:

Then OD tells him there is one last thing to do, we need a photo of him holding the passcode. But OD gets the passcode wrong!!!

Thats cool, funny, nice trophy. But that is not the passcode we wanted! I gently remind OD of the correct passcode, by basically crying like a little girl. OD, being the master manipulator that he is, amazingly comes through with our scammer with the correct passcode!

As of this posting our lad is still in Tamale, and we still continue to torment him. I will let OD tell his side of it, as this is long enough! He is also going to post the IP's to confirm the safari. I have to give a special thanks to my mentor for his guidance and putting me in touch with PD/OD. and for putting up with all my bullshit! LOL

OH, BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE SHINY NEW PITH HELMET IN THE SIG AS YOU SCROLL DOWN!

Malaysia United States Benin Guernsey Ivory Coast x3 United Kingdom x4 Netherlands Spain Nigeria Belgium
Click here to support 419Eater.com

Last edited by Gladesrunner on Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As usual, I couldn't have done my end of it without the baiter prepping the lad into believing the package was real. Thanks to readnotify, I was able to see that Rose/Sam started in Accra (41.210.15.239) and ended up in Tamale (83.229.69.195). While I had to deal with his emails to both my main PD office and the agent, he had to at least work just as hard trying to maintain both of his email accounts. Something tells me I had the easier of the time thanks to gmail manager Wink

One great thing about getting a lad on safari is that he is generally putty in your hands, ready to mold him into any shape you would like. For instance, when he arrived in Tamale after a grueling daylong journey (2 days if you believe his whiny ass) you know he will do anything to not return home empty handed. This is the best time to press for whatever trophy you'd like, especially photos. They were told to bring a camera with them for possible security photos, but didn't believe us. So they were forced to most likely pay an outrageous fee to some stranger to do it for them.

After the first photo I realized that I had given him the wrong password, so I had to send another. Of course he balked, but then I was able over the course of about 25 emails convince him that his previous password was given to another customer and my manager wouldn't approve the same message for different people.

After sending the last photo I stalled until it was time to close shop at 7pm and make him wait yet another day. He has been doing nothing but complaining about the agent to the main office which will backfire against him. The agent will be fired and run off with the package, which contains the hidden item that Glade sent to his "Rose", an artifact worth over $20,000 USD. A nice expensive chop. Razz

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It´s very polite of her brother to let him so the 2 days trip (2 days! ha!) - congrats!! Thumbs up

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
chugger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

great stuff guys Very Happy
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahhaha! Good trophies!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on your first safari, Gladesrunner! Very Happy clapping
You guys got some very nice trophies there, too.
Keep tormenting the little boi. His parents must not have told him that crime doesn't pay. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done to Gladesrunner, kudos to OD and support staff

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You will all be happy to know that the tormenting has only begun. I tried to get him to go out late last night to meet me for the package using a Tamale address supplied to us by FrumpyBB (thanks!) but I can't tell if he tried to find it or not. I'm leaning towards no.

What would you do if you were a lad who has been waiting for 2 (he claims 3) days trying to get your package? Why you complain to the main office. You also have the shipper send a complain which is what Glade's character did. Lad thought it would cause pressure on the agent to give up the package, but instead it got the agent fired. Oh crap, he was the last mohic.... er, field agent in Ivory Coast. Now there is no one to give out the parcels. The lad goes ballistic when he is given the email from Glade's char that PD sent him saying that the parcels are now to be moved to Lome Togo.

Quote:
i just got a massage that you are about to send the pacel to lome?whikle s4mmy is still at tamale? do u want us to travel to lome for the pacel again? no never and ever will we do that again, while sammy is still at the tamale and the pacel is stil there, let ur agent meet him now and give him the pacel and pay him is transportation as u promised, why have you made this thing happen to me and my familry, bec of this pacel i have a problem with my mum and the rest of the familry, why? arewe going to reveived a pacel or is the pacel going to break my family apart? while my brother is still there, plz plz plz plz\ plz , do your best and talk to your agent he has the nuber of my brother and let him call him and give him the pacel plz..............

They have been franticly emailing the fired agent hoping to still get the package, even threatening his life! Laughing
Kind sweat Rose wrote:
i swear that if u didnt give the pacle to my borther and he get to accra, iu will pay for it wirh ur own life

I have turned on the autoreply to the agent's email notifying customers that the agent is no more and they will need to go to Lome to pick up any packages yadda yadda...

Time to start emailing the lad from the agents personal mail to begin the taunts of taking the package. I wonder how long before the agent finds out the value of the amulet thingy hidden in there and finds a US/UK buyer.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was having fun tormenting him about the package with my agents personal email address when I noticed something. The emails being sent from himself & "R0se" suddenly started having an Accra IP address. I think our friend is getting some help from home now because checking his last several emails were all in Tamale and he couldn't possibly get back in only a couple hours to Accra. I only wonder if it is someone who has been bankrolling his trip for the package. Question

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

great job Gladesrunner and OD.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats Gladesrunner and OD clapping clapping

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up great stuff Thumbs up

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice pics. clapping

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job guys !

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."
"I am freaky worried about everything that is happening right now."

United States x4 United Kingdom
Safari Stanley: Aba>Lagos>Cotonou>Lagos>Accra "plz i am really dizzy"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget+Worf: Aba>Benin City
Closed lad accounts x? Mortar x6
32MBToolkit
Countess Bathory
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Done,The guy looks so pissed off in the pic...brilliant !! Laughing

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, I was going to ask him to do it again with a smile, but thought he might kill himself and I didn't want that.... yet Wink

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
FabulousFiasco
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love it. I am laughing at this one. Your brief synopsis of your first few emails is classic. That Sammy sure is a far cry from Rose. Hard to believe that they think they are so sly that people don't catch one (OK, some don't)

Love the pics, and for some reason, the "hello lover" salutation is too funny.

"She" doesn't seem too sad about your rattlesnake bite. Just wants those gifts.

Great bait, and congratulations!

I will appreciate you act fasty because so much time has already be delayed-- Dr. Anderson Wilson

Surprising things are more appreciable than non surprising things, I am going to put a surprise in your face as long as this transaction remains. ---Willis Lee, Loan Officer
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its such a great modality OD... Thumbs up

Hearty congratulations on the safari Gladesrunner.
A word of warning though, they are very addictive.... clapping

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OxygenDeprived wrote:
... he couldn't possibly get back in only a couple hours to Accra.

He could, by plane it´s only about 1 hour - if he has the monies.
Good old Busyjoel did it earlier this year in about February.
Unfortunately, the Anthrak Air website is down atm : http://www.antrakair.com/schedules.html#ksi

There is a second airline : http://www.citylink.com.gh/cy_citylink/flightscheduleView.asp
which shows
Quote:
Tuesday
Flight No. Fare Route Time (GMT)
Adult Child Departure Arrival
401 174 122 Accra - Tamale 10:00 11:15
402 174 122 Tamale - Accra 11:30 12:45

Quote:
Thursday

Quote:
Saturday

More likely, it´s his associate though, who writes from home - my guess.

Glad he got to know one of Tamale´s filling stations Very Happy the football stadium is in shouting distance.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Kind sweat Rose wrote:
i swear that if u didnt give the pacle to my borther and he get to accra, iu will pay for it wirh ur own life

There's a nice siggy, Gladsrunner! A death threat! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Gladesrunner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a quick update, I am back in the hospital now. I am having a serious infection in my leg from the snakebite. Thankfully I have such a nice and caring girl, she wants to me to come to Ghana to see a snakebite expert. Oh, and she also wants me to BUY HER A CAR! LOL. I think I we will get another safari out of her. I might send her car shopping first, come back with makes, models, VIN numbers (does anyone know if VIN numbers are a universal thing? are they called something else in Africa? And of course, photos of each vehicle she is looking at.

Quote:
hello love,
Am always glad to send you mails.How are you? hope fine and cool as i am doing over here.Went home yesterday and told mum and Sammy how sorry i was , for all that has happen.
Mum knows that it was an accident that happen and have forgiven me, i also told Sammy that u are sorry for all that has happen and he was cool with it.In fact it was hard time that Sammy hard at Tamale,has he didn't get a place to sleep or what to eat,and used the little money that he hard for cafe has he was exchanging mails with the local agent.
He wasn't felling better so we took him to near by hospital and had little treatment,and was able to sleep about four to five hours.He later told us that they got accident on the way coming,he didn't had any cut as orders,but he just had a chest pain,as he said that his chest hit at the back of the seat in front of him.
I only thank God that he is fine.
I also told mum about ur leg,and how sorry she was , and this is what she said;..............
It will be good if you can come to Ghana for a treatment by a local herbalist,as i told you yesterday. she show me three places and i went there for information, and they said that it will be good if you can come down for a good treatment, they even told me that it can even kill you and i was sad to hear that , as i didn't like to hear it.
The only problem is that, all the places are very far and it will be a two or three hour drive from Accra or from your hotel.I no that by applying a local herb in your leg will be good , and that is what they have been train to do ,that is their job, as we have so many type of snake in Africa here. what they will do to ur leg is that they will bring out the poison that the snake has put in you, the doctors will tell you they have done it but you need to get some local herb that is very powerfully.
They even have some medicine in bottles that they sell and mm wanted me to buy you one and send it to you, but i told her no , because the man said that he want to see how the leg is first so that he may no what medicine that he need to used to treat it.and also i don't even think that you will drink it if i buy and send it to you.the best thing is for you to come so that we take you there for a treatment, ask the doctor to allow you to used some local herb,ok.
The only problem that i have now is that you cant walk and it will be very hard for us to move from place to place. As matter of that we need to rent a car and you remember that i told u that it is very expensive and not a good ideal to do that .What i think is that , you will have to stay here for sometimes after you response to treatment, and the herbal man will not allow you to go until he see that u are fine and can walk. i think you will be here for about three or four weeks and all this time we cant rent a car that is very bad.
the only thing that i want to no from you is when you are coming so that i can give any information to the herbal man to prepare and wait for your coming, about the car too wat do u think about that .
i went out and ask some price of some small car and it was not easy, but i think if you are able to buy it you can sell it back after that you are going back to the state.
Can you tell me the type of car that you want to used or buy if before you come,i hope that will be the car that we will used to pick u from the airport too......
what type of car do you want?........
Do you remember that i promised to take you out and visit new places like where our first president was buried, the Art center,mesuomu and many place..... as son as you are ok i will take you there or even if we have our own car.so try and bring camera so that we will take more pictures.
Thou we will have some fun, the only thing that i want is how you response to good treatment as you are very busy man, forget about the long term of stay that you will be here or thing that you will need and think of how you will be ok.life is the most important thing in this world and if you have life you have everything that you need.
the only car that i ask about the price was an Opel astral that is about........$5,000 to $6,000 that is much, but i think as you can sell it back and get your money it is very good ideal,
i want us to meet this evening so that we talk more about this and any order thing that you wish us to talk about my love..... so dear tell me when will you get me a laptop... kissss and have a good time where ever that you are... kissss

Malaysia United States Benin Guernsey Ivory Coast x3 United Kingdom x4 Netherlands Spain Nigeria Belgium
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gladsrunner - You asked:
Quote:
(does anyone know if VIN numbers are a universal thing? are they called something else in Africa?

Looking here, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle_Identification_Number
it looks like it is a world standard. I believe that Opel Astra (Astral) are manufactured in Belgium, so according to the website above, the first Letter Number combination should be YA-YE. If she gives you something else, she's definitely lying about looking at the car.
{But we all know she will just make up some crap, and just stay in her internet cafe chair.}

I just love their little plan they have all worked out for you with the "herbalist who is 2-3 hour drive away." I'm sure he will want his fees up front, too, if they are really greedy. Good luck on the second leg of this safari! Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
Good luck on the second leg of this safari!

Second LEG? Surely you didn't say that!

:groan:

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Gladesrunner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slaphappy, thanks for the info, that will definately be a big help. I chatted with her today, and she hit me up for the car, a laptop, a webcam, a digital camera, school fees, and some other stuff I cant remember, lol. I honestly think that she might be on to me now, and is getting desperate and just trying to get something out of me.

Good_Ash
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am very impressed. Two trophies and a safari -- what a start to Gladerunner's career. Good job to you also, Oxy-D. Right now, I'm doing some straight baits and generally annoying some wannabe pimps who think that they are recruiting me into a prostitution career. These romance scams look like too much fun. I've got to try this sometime.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic