SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My girl Yana - Chapter 3 up & completed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not often I post a whole bait in here but I wanted to share some of my work. It's not often you get vlad going this long .....

Enjoy Chapter one! Laughing

I've been writing to this one since March. In any case she asked for money on June 8 and she still has not got an MTCN number from me Very Happy

I'm not that concerned that these pics are photochops but I have made this one believe everything. I hope you enjoy her (his) trip.

June 8 money request:
Quote:
Hi lovely prince..
I again and again with by stop of heart read your letters and I
understand, that they are written with soul and understanding. To me
very strongly to like to read your letters they very interesting and
beautiful.
I already for a long time have understood, that you the very good man.
Our attitudes of steel already for a long time not friendly, and I
consider, that we should reflect on the future.
We together already long time and we already well know each other.
You have learned about my life, and I about yours very much.
Our attitudes grow very quickly, and I consider, that we having time
to grow fond each other.
We could construct the attitudes on trust and understanding.
It is very heavy in have given from you and I would like to be closer.
We have missed main, we did not see yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We, knowing about the friend the friend everything, but have not
learnt one feeling, and we can learn only when we shall meet and we
shall be together.
My love, full package of a tourist trip for me will cost 1556 American
dollars. Into this cost enters visa, Medical insurance and the ticket
of the plane. Other fine expenses will be possible many, but I to
think, that I can cope with little charges. My love, I wish to arrive
to you as soon as possible!!! Please help me with money that I have
started to do my documents. I to require your help because anybody
will not help me, except for you.
My love, you speak about sex. It is very intimate theme because I had
no sex during several years. It is very heavy in we wash age, but I
store myself for my future husband. I hope, you will not laugh over
me, because at me this sacred. I would like to try with all of you,
that is possible in sex if you will be my husband. How it is pleasant
to you?
I very well treat you and is sure in you.
You for me the very dear man in this life.
I shall be very happy, to receive from you the letters I very much I
hope, that we very soon shall together.
Your princess Yana.

June 13
Quote:

Hi my love!!!
Big apologies, for a delay of my answer. On June, 10-12th in Russia
there was a holiday Day of Russia. Nobody worked here, also the
Internet-cafe.
ok, my love, I shall do these photos as you asked, tonight. Tomorrow I
shall send you these photos and I to hope, that you will be happy with
this and will not doubt of me. But I wish to tell to you, that I also
to not wish to be deceived and I ask you to have made your promise!!!
How are you? I love you! I see your smile and it makes me so by a
happy internal part! I like to dream of us with you. I am a person of
dreams. I live on dreams. I dream about The future with you. My sun
raises also sets on dreams. Dreams - all I Have left for lifes. I live
during the future. The future of miracles and pleasures! I hope, that
I can live to your expectations, I - only the person. I always shall
be kind and gentle, But I - only the person who loves you!!! You - the
most fine, that are at me in life. I have found the happiness, and
more than nothing it is necessary for me. I love you!!! I love you!!!
I love you!!!
Yours Yana.

June 14 from me
Quote:

Dear Yana,
I am glad that you love me! Please erase any doubt by sending the photo.
I miss you already
Yours
Jerry

June 15
Quote:
Hello my dear love Jerry!!!

My love, I has made one photo for you as you asked. Unfortunately the camera has broken also I the photo with wine and fruit has not had time to make the second. Tomorrow I shall try to find other camera and to make the second photo. I hope, at you the doubt about me was gone?!

I very much wish to be with you beside to enjoy each second in this life!!! My love, I hope, that you fulfil your promise. I to trust you to all the soul and heart!!! You my prince in which I to fall in love more and more every day!!!

I love all of you heart my prince!!!!

I wait your answer.

With big respect,

Yours forever Yana.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w233/up_and_under/ForloveJerry.jpg

June 17 - I must have ignored her ... then my fruit arrives courtesy of a Nokia 6300 - probable photochop

Quote:

I have found the camera and I have made the second a photo as you asked with wine and fruit. I hope, you will like it?!

Why you do not write to me? What happened?

You have received my first photo?

I shall wait your answer.

With the big love and respect,

Yours Yana.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w233/up_and_under/vino.jpg

June 18 and worried
Quote:
MY LOVE!!!! WHERE YOU? WHY YOU DO NOT WRITE to me??? WHAT HAS happened???????????????????????????????????? I WORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With ALL OF YOU it is good????????????????????????????????????

I LOVE ALL OF YOU HEART!!!!!!!!!!

YOURS YANA.

June 18 response
Quote:
Dear Yana,
Thanks for sending the photo, I am very happy to get it. Now we have to start to make the necessary arrangements for you to come. Please tell me how much money you need. I can't seem to find the email you sent me with it. Once you send it, I;ll have my secretary arrange to send it.

Dear, I also have some good news, Mum and Dad are coming home next week from Europe, so you can meet them as soon as you arrive! That will be fantastic, what do you think about it?

I thought that the photo you sent me was really nice, and your smile was just awesome! I can't wait for you to get here, to be in my country, my city, my home and in my bed!
Love
Jerry

June 18 and relief ....
Quote:
Hi my love Jerry!!!
How are you? At me all is good. I am very happy, that you liked my
photos. I very much tried, that you did not have doubts in me. My
love, on my documents is required 1556 US Dollars. This sum includes
the visa, the medical insurance and the ticket. That all my documents
were ready, it is necessary to wait about 7 days. So I think, that if
you will send money soon I can arrive to you in the beginning of July.
I shall be happy to meet you and your parents!!!!!!!!! My love, I wait
this moment with big interest!!!! I so wish to like you and your
parents!!!!!!! So I need to do documents!!! You spoke, that wish to
send money through Money gram. I have found out in bank that is
necessary for this purpose. To you my name and a surname is required
to know
My full name: Yana Sharay
Transfer country Russia.
I shall require the information on the sender of money. It will be
probable is your secretary? I need to know a full name and a surname
who sends money. Also a confidential code from some symbols, your
address and city of departure. My love, I has given to you this the
information and I hope to receive from you also the information. I
expect division of your strong embraces in Morning, stretching my
back. Good Feelings. Ah! I can see you, sending magic air kisses a
hand! You - such happy, delightful person! I imagine our lips
concerning also with breath Excitement as you write. My blood rushes
through My veins! I caress your cheeks with my hands. To smell your
ears with my nose.
I examine me so successful to meet such a The remarkable, playful,
happy person it is similar to you. I expect our marriage together to
hold You here with me for ever.
I VERY MUCH MISS ON YOU, MY LOVE!!! it IS always PLEASANT for ME TO
THINK Of YOU, MY LOVE!!!
YOU the OWNER of MY HEART!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!
YOURS Yana.

June 19 - Intro to the secretary
Quote:
Dear Yana,
I am glad that you provided the information. I have spoken to my secretary who will arrange to send the money soon. I have forwarded to her the information that will need.

I have an urgent problem in another state that I have to attend to. Please discuss any issues with Gail my secretary. You can email her at xxx.com

Yours Jerry

June 19 Yana to G a i l
Quote:

Good afternoon, Gail!
It's Yana. To me has given your Jerry Attrick address. He has told to
me to contact you in occasion of send money. As I know, money you will
send through Money Gram. It is important to me to know, when you can
make it?
I shall give to you my information on me for send money 1556 US
Dollars:
Transfer country Russia.
Yours faithfully,
Yana.

June 20 G a i l to Yana
Quote:
Hello Yana,
Sorry I haven't got back to you, my new boss while Hugh is away is a real pain in the neck. I managed to get to the moneygram office this morning, but I forgot to take the money with me. My husband couldn't bring it as he had already gone to golf and had dropped the kids off at Grandmas. At times like this I wish we had two cars.I'll try my best again on Monday when the office is open again. Sorry about that.
Have a great weekend
Gail

June 20 - Now she deals with G a i l and Jerry ignores her.
Quote:
HI my love!!!
How are you?
How weather at you?
I have written letter Gail, I also give to her my information.
My love how she can soon send money?

I am heated in heat of your letters and dreams about
Day, that I can hold you in my hands and show you it
I worry about you and I love you.

I feel warm heat your soul, and I feel
The strong need for you to have an effect and IS SHOWN, that you
Like.

Your letters always bring to me huge pleasure, my love?
I feel to you a huge attraction and huge love,
Which reduces me from mind.

I so wait for our meeting with you!!!
I dream of our meeting!!!
I wait for our meeting with you!!!
I want our meeting with you!!!

And I want to tell you, that I love you!!!

I finish my letter to you with ideas on you!!!

Yours Yana.

June 21 Yana to G a i l
Quote:
Hello Yana,
Hello dear Gail!!!

I am glad to receive the letter from you. There is nothing terrible, that you have forgotten money when have gone to bank. All we women sometimes happen absent-minded. Smile We shall wait Monday to do our business. Only please be not upset in this occasion and you can not speak about this to your boss if it will create problems on work.

I would like to know a little information on you if it will not make the big work for you? You have children? Oh, it so is remarkable!!! I all life dreamed to have children, but a line with me was not worthy the man to create family. Now I have found the favourite person which I to trust and wish to create family with him. I hope, that ours desires converge with him also we shall have remarkable family!!!

You are happy with your husband? Excuse for my questions... You can not answer me if it is difficult for you. I shall understand you...

I hope we shall be with you girlfriends when I shall arrive to your country!?

Now I stop to write my letter. I with impatience shall wait your answer.

Yours faithfully,

Yana.

June 22 G a i l to Yana
Quote:
Hi Yana,
I hope my message finds you well. I don't mind answering your questions, it may give you a better idea on how Australian women are and how and what life is like here.
Sure I would like to be friends, we could certainly learn a bit about each others culture.
Let me tell you something about Jerry. He is a rather kind man, and would really be a good catch for any woman. At the same time he can be rather busy and absent-minded, meaning he always has something on his mind. I guess this happens running a large corporation where I am employed. The boss I have while Jerry is away is quite nasty, shouts at people and the poor girl on reception left crying today after he was rude to her. I hate him.
I have two children, two girls, they are beautiful, and so does my Husband George. Children are wonderful and make a family a solid and strong unit when there is harmony and love. I think that Jerry would make a great husband and father. I think that getting married and having children will slow him down and spend more time on family than on business.
I'm sure that when you come here, we will have lots to talk about and be close friends.
I am sorry that I couldn't get to the moneygram office today, as I mentioned this new boss is so arrogant I didn't even have a proper lunch break today as I had to console the poor girl on reception.
I will tomorrow, again my apologies!
Gail

June 23 Yana to G a i l (best friends already)
Quote:
Hello Gail,

Thanks for your answer. I am glad that we shall girlfriends when I shall arrive to your country. Thanks for answers to my questions. It is remarkable, you have loving husband and fine daughters. The life develops normally for you. Here in Russia also there are bosses which to shout at the workers and I not exception. With me also my boss roughly managed, and it was the woman. she all time was nervous. It is not necessary to pay attention, it is work. The most important you are happy in home life. Thanks for the characteristic of mine Jerry, I shall be always true to him. I will be assured he to love me and if the god will give us children we shall be happy also.

Dear Gail, please try to solve the problem with bank on Tuesday. It is very important. I should give today money in agency. I hope for you, that you will not bring me!!!

Now I to stop to write my letter. Still I need to write the letter to mine Jerry and it is time to me to go to sleep. Weather today hot and I have a headache.

I shall wait your answer tomorrow in the morning.

Yours faithfully,

Yana.

June 24 G a i l to Yana
Quote:
Hi Yana,

I hope that your well. Please do not get upset with me. I have some rather bad news and I just know that Jerry is going to just about kill me when he finds out. I went to the moneygram office in my lunch time yesterday and on the way there, two men stepped out from an alley with a knife and stole my handbag. In it was the money that Jerry gave me, my wallet that contained credit cards my own money and my drivers license. Obviously it contained my address etc. I was obviously in a state of shock and a lady helped me and we went to the police station. I gave them a statement and they gave me a ride home. What shocked me the most is that when we got here, the house has been burgled and I just didn't know what to do. The policeman that drove me home thinks that it was the same people who took my handbag. My husband is not impressed that I placed myself in that position. The policeman too was quite annoyed and then I had go back to the police station and sit in front of sketch artist to see if we could get an accurate picure of these two men. I am not sure what happens now.
Sorry
Gail

June 24 Yana to Jerry
Quote:
HI my love!!!
I am glad to receive your letter!!! How are you?
My love, we had small female dialogue with Gail, I think we shall be
girlfriends with her when I shall arrive to you!!! I would like to
have girlfriends there and I think, that we can make friends with
Gail!!!!!! She promised to send money to Monday, but speaks, that was
not in time, because was a lot of work. Then she has told that will
send money to Tuesday, now at you Tuesday morning and to Russia Monday
evening. I hope that she can to send money because I promised Travel
agency to place money for my documents to Monday, but Gail all time is
occupied and consequently cannot send money.
I love you all heart!!!!!!
I so strongly to wish to be with you as soon as possible!!!
Yours Yana.

June 26 Yana to Jerry - not happy ....
Quote:
Hello my love Jerry!!!

My love, I has received the letter from Gail. She has informed me, that her have plundered, when she has gone to bank. You know, it seems to me is strange and I not trust her. Her history is similar on a unreal legend. You already know about this? Below I shall leave the letter from Gail.

Second my version... That you play this that me. My love, my girlfriend has told to me, that you play my feelings and actually you do not wait for me and are not going to help... What can I make in that case? Conversation with the girlfriend did not like me because I to trust all of you my heart and I do not wish to be a toy for whom or. If you really want me, why you cannot allocate 30 minutes to send money? I am afflicted... You the man, I wait for your actions and I hope, that Gail does not say lies.

I have made for you, that you asked, those photos. Has now passed more weeks, but Gail always finds excuses, that she could not send money.

Your phone number and the full address is necessary to me. It me have asked in travel agency.

I love you and I hope you can solve this problem!!!

I shall wait your answer. I hope, you will answer soon.

With big respect,

Yours Yana.

June 26 Jerry to Yana - A few slaps are needed..... Laughing
Quote:
Dearest Yana,
I am a little unhappy with your latest letter.

Gail has been my secretary for nine years, I do trust her, I think that she has just had some bad luck. As far as the money is concerned, I am not worried, money can be replaced, human life cannot. You have to realise that if you are confronted with a weapon - you hand over what they want. Handbags and the contents of can be replaced. I am also concerned that someone broke into her home, because I asked her to carry out a task on my behalf. Now she will probably have to get an alarm installed of which I am more than happy to pay for.

Let me tell you a couple of things, just so you understand.
I am the managing director for a large mining company, it's turnover is billions of dollars a year. Sometimes when there is a rather large problem, I choose to go and sort it out myself rather than relying on a bunch of line managers who don't have a clue what they are doing.

As far Gail is concerned, I found out this morning that her husband has taken ill and has been taken to hospital. This is just bad timing and bad luck and I'll be praying for his speedy recovery. You should give Gail a chance, you two could become good friends. You shouldn't speak bad of someone you hardly know.

I am going to be back in the office next Wednesday and I will attempt to sort everything out. There is no means of sending money from my current location. It is more than 100 miles to anything. Please be patient for a few days. If you can't wait a few days for me to fix things then we have little hope for a future together and accept my blessings.

Yours Jerry

Chapter 2 to be posted soon.

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams

Last edited by up_and_under on Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm enjoyed reading Chapter 1, and like the way you're handling this bait.

Looking forward to reading Chapter 2.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job!! You've got her wanting ...
Quote:
To smell your
ears with my nose.
..can't beat that! Very Happy

"HEY, WHAT THE HELL IS F**KINGLY WRONG WITH YOU...... Shen 'Hitman'
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chapter 2 Titled "I'm still waiting"

June 26 Yana to Jerry

Quote:
Here the letter which has come from Gail...

Hi Yana,

I hope that your well. Please do not get upset with me. I have some rather bad news and I just know that Jerry is going to just about kill me when he finds out. I went to the moneygram office in my lunch time yesterday and on the way there, two men stepped out from an alley with a knife and stole my handbag. In it was the money that Jerry gave me, my wallet that contained credit cards my own money and my drivers license. Obviously it contained my address etc. I was obviously in a state of shock and a lady helped me and we went to the police station. I gave them a statement and they gave me a ride home. What shocked me the most is that when we got here, the house has been burgled and I just didn't know what to do. The policeman that drove me home thinks that it was the same people who took my handbag. My husband is not impressed that I placed myself in that position. The policeman too was quite annoyed and then I had go back to the police station and sit in front of sketch artist to see if we could get an accurate picure of these two men. I am not sure what happens now.

Sorry

Gail

June 29 - More grovelling .... Very Happy

Quote:
Hello my dearest love Jerry!!!

Please forgive to me for my words about Gail. I really to not understand all gravity of a situation. Gail not flatterly withdrew about you and she played for time. I wished to arrive to you as soon as possible to meet you and your parents as we dreamed!!! Yes, I am valid was not right. Now after your words it is a shame to me. Please do not speak her anything. ok? I wish to have the girlfriend when I shall be near to you. I to understand, that you the operating director and you have a lot of work. I was not present there near to you and I cannot see all authenticity of a situation. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!???????? I do not wish to lose you!!!!!! I do not want that you thought that I to not have heart!!!!!! I have heart which loves you!!!!! I wish to be only with you in this life and more nothing is necessary for me!!!!!

I love all of you heart!!!!!! And.... Give we shall forget about all bad?!!!

I wait your returning on Wednesday!!!

With the big love and respect

Yours forever, Yana.

June 30 - more slaps Very Happy Jerry to Yana

Quote:
Dear Yana,
Thanks for your gracious letter. I am sure that Gail will be happy to hear your apology. I think that you send the message to her not me. She is the one you should be apologising to.
As I mentioned in my last letter, I'll sort everything out when I get back to the office. SHould be Wednesday, but could be Thursday if this mornings start up of production has any problems in my main mine shaft.
Yours
Jerry

July 1 - Grovelling continues and the slaps are working overtime. Yana to Jerry
Quote:
Hi my love!!!
How - you? In me all is good.
My love, I shall necessarily apologize before Gail. Now I shall write
to her the letter. I hope, that she can understand me...
How your parents? How weather in you? In us weather, today simply
excellent, shines the sun. My parents transfer you big and hot
congratulations, And also hot embraces. They are very much interested
as in you business. You already simply a member of our family. My Mum
of you very much love mine. Each day asks to transfer you
congratulations, And also strong embraces. Accept and from me my most
sincere wishes, And also my most passionate magic kisses, And also my
hottest embraces from my heart of love. I very much miss on you, my
love. You are absent on me, my charm? I very much would like, that you
were close to me, my love. Each day I dream of our meeting to you, my
love. Each night our meeting at the airport dreams me. I dream of the
first kiss with you. When I shall arrive to you, my love I give you
The longest kiss which very much is pleasant to you, to my Prince. I
am sure, that our first kiss will be my love, lasts very long. You
trust in it? I dream of our first kiss in the airport. And also about
the first strong embrace. I always present our meeting to you, as in a
fairy tale. I very much want, that our meeting remembered well. I very
much would like it, my love. You for me an ideal of the person. Each
minute of reflection about you brings for me huge pleasure. I shall
expect your letter.
I love you!!!
I want you!!!
I very much miss on you, my charm!!!
You are very necessary for me.
Your Yana.

July 1 Yana to G a i l - apologies on the way
Quote:
Hello dear Gail,

At first I wish to make my apologies for a delay of my answer. Really, the history which has happened to you, is awful!!! Oh, I to hate criminals. In Russia also many such vermins who bring misfortune to good people. Please forgive to me, I have not believed at first your history a little, but have then solved, that from this nobody insured. And certainly I also have been very upset. I asked at Jerry and have have found out about you much. It appears, that you 9 years work with Jerry and he trusts you. I do not want, that you thought that I to not have soul. On the contrary, I very much to worry for you!!! How now your husband? He in norm?

I very much to hope to be with you good girlfriends!!!

I finish my letter and hope to receive your answer.

Yours faithfully,

Yana.

July 1 - G a i l to Yana [She's been busy today ...]
Quote:
Hi Yana,
I am not sure what to say, but I do of course accept your apology. I know that there are criminals in just about every country the world through, I just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. The good news is the police managed to catch the two men who burgled my house and got all the items back that they took. Unfortunately the money that Jerry gave me could not be recovered. I spoke to Jerry yesterday and he told me not to worry, but I could tell in his voice that he is very tired.

My husband suffered a heart attack and although he has been released from hosptial and is back at home he will have to take it easy for a while before he goes back to work. We could have lost him, which is something I had not ever considered possible. This kids were very upset.

I hope that when you arrive we can share a bottle of wine or champagne to get acquainted.

Regards
Gail

July 2 - Jerry to Yana
Quote:
Dear Yana,
Thanks for your note, I am glad that you are going to apologise to Gail. It will make her very happy indeed. Dear there has been a couple of complications here. I am also extremely tired. I've been working 16-20 hour days so I intend to have Friday resting and be back in the office on Monday, not today as I had intended. You have no idea what I have been through here. We had machines continually breaking down, a couple of men got stuck in a side shaft. I had to dismiss a few men for not following proper safety and security standards. That may explain my tiredness, and my bad mood. I looked at your photos before and they cheered me up a little. I can't wait to have you in my bed. I'm feeling quite horny!
Love
Jerry

July 5 Yana to Jerry - starting to get desperate Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
Hi my love Jerry!!!
How are you? At me all is good. You have come back home?
How weather at you? I very much miss on you, my love. You miss on me,
my charm? I constantly dream of our meeting with you, my love. I very
much want, that when I have arrived to you We have lead pleasant
evening at any restaurant Also danced slow dance under music Robert
Miles. You would like it, my love? I very much would want it. I so
want to embrace you at first our meeting with you, my love. I very
much would like to present you a longest kiss, That has felt all sweet
of my fine lips. I very much want, that you have felt my gentle and
strong embraces. I always dreamed of such person as you, my love. And
I very much would like, that we were near to you, my love. I feel the
small girl who has fallen in love with you without memory. To me it is
very sad without you, without your embraces and gentle, tender kisses.
I very much want to be with you, my Prince!!! I so want it!!!!
With huge love and with all my tenderness yours Yana.

July 5 Jerry to Yana
Quote:
My Dear Yana!
How are you honey? I hope well.
The last couple of weeks has really tested my stress levels to near breaking point. Thank goodness I have you their waiting for me which brings me some much needed sanity. I think our meeting will begin with embraces, but I suspect that we will end up somewhere making passionate love. I dream of the moment when we climax together! Honey have you thought about us making love? I have an open fireplace that we could try - what do you think?
When I get back to the office on Monday I'll talk to Gail about what we do next. Our plans may have to change as I really need a vacation.
Love
Jerry
PS - Have you got anymore beautiful photos to send me?

July 7 & 8 - Can't remember the exact order

Yana to Gail
Quote:

Hello dear Gail,

Thanks for your letter and apologies for my long answer. How are you doing at you? Jerry has returned to office? I hope he does not force on you?

How you? How do you feel? I am glad that the police has found those robbers... I hope this problem will be solved... The only thing is very bad that with your husband there was a misfortune to health. I hope, that now your husband in norm. I shall ask the god that with all of you all was good also we lives were happy in it!!!

I will share with the great pleasure with you a bottle of wine or a champagne!!! At last we can get acquainted with you more close!!! Really?

Excuse, but at me the request to you... You please can send me a photo you and your family? I wish to look if you not against? I shall know about you after viewing a photo...

I finish my letter and I wait your answer.

With big respect,

Yana.

Jerry to Yana
Quote:

Dearest Yana,
As always thank you my dear for your words of love. I too cannot wait for you to be here. Even though I got back to the office yesterday I am totally exhausted from the last couple of weeks. I have to make a concerted effort to fix my work life balance. This morning I don't feel well, it feels like indegestion but it could be something else. I have an appointment with my physician this morning to do some tests, just to make sure I haven't over done things. I spoke to Gail yesterday, she is very busy doing some work for one of the other directors. After I visit the doctors I am going to the bank to get some cash so that Gail can send to you, this time I will loan her my car to get there. She doesn't have a parking space here. In case you were wondering her husband is still resting at home but is progressing quite well. I have to go now Doctors don't wait, so I have to get ready.
Love
Jerry
PS Honey please send me more photos!

G a i l to Yana
Quote:

Hi Yana,
I am not sure what to say, but I do of course accept your apology. I know that there are criminals in just about every country the world through, I just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. The good news is the police managed to catch the two men who burgled my house and got all the items back that they took. Unfortunately the money that Jerry gave me could not be recovered. I spoke to Jerry yesterday and he told me not to worry, but I could tell in his voice that he is very tired.

My husband suffered a heart attack and although he has been released from hosptial and is back at home he will have to take it easy for a while before he goes back to work. We could have lost him, which is something I had not ever considered possible. This kids were very upset.

I hope that when you arrive we can share a bottle of wine or champagne to get acquainted.

Regards
Gail

July 8 Jerry to Yana
Quote:
Hi my Yana,
I spoke to Gail earlier and informed her that I had been to the bank. I felt much better after seeing the Doctor that I managed to get my day going and went to the meetings I needed to attend. Everything is going quite nicely.
Love Jerry

July 9 Yana to G a i l
Quote:

Hello Gail,

How are you doing? How your husband? How you my girlfriend? I so am happy to receive your letter. I with big interest read your answer. I am glad that Jerry the signal system for you will establish. He has told to me that he will give you his car when you will go to bank. It is very good, that he has care of you!!! I am glad that all well now and your husband starts to be rehabilitated after accident. Jerry has remarkable heart and he the best the man in the world for me!!!! I am really happy that he has presented me so many feelings and emotions!!! Well that Jerry has a lot of work. It is pleasant to me. Present the man always should be business!!!!

Yes, I very much to hope that we will soon sit with you at one table and to drink a glass of a champagne together discussing our life. I hope that we shall be often secretive with you!!! Wink

In this letter I to send you my photo... I to hope, what she will be pleasant for you?

Now I to finish my letter. I shall wait your answer and a photo!!! Please do not forget!!!

Yours faithfully,

Yana.

July 9 - Yana to Jerry
Quote:

Hi my sweetheart Jerry!!!
How there has passed your rehabilitation? To you it became easier? My
love, you talked with Gail? I hope she has not refused to help us
again...? I very much to hope, that this time all will be good also I
at last I can begin registration of my documents. You know, I wish to
ask you... You are not strained with this situation? My persistence?
It is very inconvenient to me to ask from you money, but that I can
make, if our life completely differs from yours. I hope you understand
me...
I am very grateful to destiny, that I have found you, my love!!! Each
day brings to me huge pleasure when I see your letter!!! Your letters
for me something the greater, than the letter!!! For me is a huge
happiness to see your letter in mine E-mail! What for you my letters
mean? When I wake up I think of you, my love!!! When I fall asleep I
think of you!!! When we shall be together with you I shall be the
happiest woman on the Earth!!! I very much want to be with you, my
love!!! I very much miss on you!!! You miss on me, my love?
I think, that it is very good when you really like and appreciate
persons! And for me the most important person is YOU!!! I LOVE YOU And
I shall LIKE!!! I SHALL BE YOURS FOR EVER, MY PRINCE!!! YOU MY GENTLE
And TENDER PRINCE!!!

YOURS FOREVER YANA.

July 11 Jerry to Yana
Quote:

Dear Yana,

I heard this afternoon that Gail made it to the moneygram office. So pretty soon we can be togther. Hope your thinking what I'm thinking.
Anyway sorry for the short letter, I have a previous engagement that I must attend to. You will like all of these nights out that I go to because you will get to go too! Don't worry I wouldn't leave you at home. We always get a nice meal and of course the best champagne!
Yours Love
Jerry
PS - I feel great today!

Yana to G a i l - desperation .... Laughing
Quote:

Hello dear Gail,

Why you do not answer me? I worry... Jerry has informed me that you were in bank. You have any information?

How are you doing? You you liked my photo? Please, inform me!!!

I wait your answer and I hope you will answer soon.

I also wait your photo!!!

Yours faithfully,

Yana.

July 12 Yana to Jerry
Quote:

Hi my love!!!
How are you? Thanks for your letter. My love, I is glad that all so
well develops. Gail really went to bank? She informed you any
information? I have not received the letter from Gail till now. She
has any information?
Your letters bring to me huge pleasure. I want, that we were happy
with you!!! It is my most important dream in my life!!! I think, that
ours two destinies should be together. If the person likes, this
already huge happiness!!! I want, that we woke up in one bed, ate one
food, drink one water!!!
The happiness consists in that two loving hearts were together!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!
I WANT YOU!!!!!!
I ADORE YOU!!!!!!
I NEED YOU MY LOVE!!!!!!!
Yours Yana.

Jerry to Yana - more slaps
Quote:
Dear Yana,
Honey, that's what she told me, maybe she hasn't had a chance to send the information. Please remember she did us a favour, her husband is sick and she has two children. Cut her some slack - she will be in touch soon.

Honey, I want to inform that when you get down here our first time I will make slow and passionate love to you. The second time, I want to do whatever I want! IS that ok?

Love
Jerry

Yana to Jerry - she's still convinced ..... Cool
Quote:
Hi my love!!!
How are you? I not hasten Gail, I on the contrary patiently to wait
for news from her and I hope, that she's fine. I to respect Gail and
it is a pity to me, that to her husband there was a misfortune. I
shall wait from her the answer with big interest and she promised to
send me her photo. I asked from her a photo where she together with
her family.
I think, that our meeting with you is close. I so miss on you, my
love!!! I so wait for our meeting with you, my Prince!!! And I very
much would like, that our meeting with you Was the most unforgettable
moment in our life!!! You would like it, my love? I think, that we
shall be with those happy people on the Earth!!! I believe in it!!! I
want it!!! And we shall be happy with you, my love!!! My mum transfers
you ardent and sincere greetings, And strong embraces!!! Accept and
from me my most sincere wishes, my hot kisses, And also my most
passionate embraces!!! I so dream, that two loving hearts will be
together!!! And these two loving hearts are our hearts!!!
Yours Yana.

July 13 - Jerry to Yana
Quote:
Dearest Yana,

I was curious this morning as to why Gail had not sent you a message. Anyway I called her this morning on her mobile and apparently her husband George has suffered yet another heart attack. The poor girl is very worried and frankly so am I. George is in intensive care at the moment, so I am not going to worry her. I gave her my best wishes and said a prayer for George. He is still only a young man you know. I feel for the children.

I must go as I want to visit them to make sure everything is alright.
Love Jerry

Chapter 3 coming once I have been dumped .....

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately I've been dumped, but she never actually got a MTCN # out of me.

July 15 - Yana to Jerry
Quote:
Hi my favourite Jerry!!!

How you today? You miss on me? I very much grieve

Without you, and it is frequent in the imaginations I represent, that you beside with

Me. I very much would like to kiss your hands, a breast on such time,

To nestle the body on you. I think of how your hands will be

Slowly to undress me and caress my body. I see recently

Erotic dreams with your presence. I think, that these my dreams and

Imaginations happen. Because I very long was one, and now

You have got acquainted with you, for me good and interesting and certainly

I would like to be with you, to love you and that you loved me and was

It is gentle with me. At me has collected a lot of tenderness and love and I

Would like to give it to you, my darling. I want, that our meeting

Was very soon. Time for me lasts now very slowly and I

I do not know as him to spend. I would like every second the life

To be near to you. For me it is very surprising, as I could so

To become attached to you though we yet have not lead together any day. But

Probably it because I very often think of you the darling, write to me,

I very much miss and I wait, when we shall meet. How are you doing at Gail with her

husband? Gail comes for work? My love, you have not taken away from her the

information on remittance when visited her?

Kiss. Kiss. Kiss.

Yours Yana.

July 16 - Jerry to Yana
Quote:
Dear Yana,

I miss you too!

Listen I have some rather bad news, George died yesterday afternoon. Gail and the children are in state of shock. So am I frankly. I just can't believe it, George was still a young man, only 42 years old. Her mother has asked me to help out with the funeral arrangements as they don't have much in the way of money which I have gladly accepted to do.

Looks like I'm going to be busy in the next fews days, so please accept my kisses. As you can understand I won't be bothering Gail about the receipt just yet and I hope that you understand this situation. I am going to give Gail a month off and see how she feels. I have been in touch with an agency about providing a temporary person to assist in the meantime.

Love
Jerry

July 18 - Yana to Jerry
Quote:
Hello my dear Jerry!!!

Thanks for the answer. I am very sad now. Very awful news. I do not have words. It is very a pity to me Gail and children. Transmit her big condolences from me. The most terrible in a life to lose the favourite person. I also to be afraid to lose you and consequently I wish to arrive to you as soon as possible. Certainly it is not necessary to disturb Gail now with the receipt, but my love, now you can go to bank Money gram. You can send money. Then when Gail will depart from a shock she will take away money which she has sent me. Tomorrow I shall go to bank and I find out, whether there is still given remittance on my name. To me have told that so it is possible to find out. I hope now you in norm.

I wait your answer.

Yours faithfully,

Yours Yana.

July 21 - Jerry to Yana
Quote:
Dear Yana,
It has been a very bust last few days since I was able to write. I had to go to a previous engagement on the Gold Coast. Too bad you weren't here we could have gone water skiing. I think that you would quite extraordinary in a bikini! I just think you have a fabulous body!

In any case, it is a rather sad state in the office today and I only have a minutes over a quick sandwich before I have to interview a temporary secretary. Gail is not well, her mother called me and said she was really concerned about her state of mind after George passed away. The funeral is on Friday morning and there are still some arrangements that have to be made. I am not aware of the state of the moneygram situation, but I will try to call them. I have no idea if I can get the money back, but I don't wish to complicate things too much by sending more, but I do want you here. If I do have time, I will make a point of going. Honey please send me your full name/address/passport just in case I need it.
I can't wait for you to be here, I want to make love to you so bad!
Love
Jerry

July 22 - Yana to Jerry - Getting a bit suspicious .... Shocked
Quote:

I so am glad to receive your letter. I waited your answer some days and it was so painful for me... I very much was upset also that Gail has lost the husband. This big misfortune. I hope you helped Gail with funeral?

I so strongly wish to be near to you. You cannot imagine at all as I to want you!!!! I am tired to wait and hope for whom or, but that I can make. If I had money I for a long time already could arrive to you not asking your help. You can go to bank and send money. In this there is nothing complex. You will need to fill only the form of remittance and then to inform me all the information on transfer. These are 8 figures of a confidential code and yours a full name and a surname with a home address and city of departure. This all that is required. It as easy as shelling pears. For this purpose it is necessary to spend a floor of hour. I was interested concerning situation Gail. Which she has sent that money. You cannot take away, only she. So you will need to be asked Gail that she has returned to bank and visors of money back, but I think to you it will be easier to ask her about the information of remittance which she has sent last week and to inform it to me that I could receive that money.. I think, that later some days she has a little recovered and can inform the given information. In this there is nothing bad. Will agree?!

I asked your phone number. I wished to call to you but why you have not left your phone number? Still I want that you have informed me phone number Gail. I would like to express her my deep regret about death of the husband and to give her small support from here. I think, it will be pleasant to her to receive it from the woman from abroad which she does not know. So I to hope, that you will not play for time and will make all. I trust your words that you have feelings to me. I want that we really were together, is possible for ever in this life. Chances so a little also it is necessary to use that that you have, not losing time.

I love all of you heart!!!

I big respect,

Yours forever,

Yana.

July 23 - Jerry to Yana
Quote:
Dear Yana,
I'm sorry I haven't written, I have been very busy but thought I needed to let you know what is going on.

My phone number is blah blah - this has a diversion to an active number. As Gail is away at her mothers I can't really give out the number so I hope that you understand this.

I have hired another secretary for the time being so I hope that I can send her to the money transfer office. I do not wish to disturb Gail at this point.

George's funeral is on Friday at which time I will help Gail and the families and deliver the Eulogy on both families behalf. They are just too distraught to do it themselves.

I have to go now.
Kiss
Jerry

July 23 - Yana to Jerry
Quote:
Hi my love Jerry!!!
My mum asked me that I transferred you
Big and ardent greetings, and also strong embraces.
Accept and from me my sincere wishes of good mood,
My most sincere hot kisses, and also my strong and hot embraces.
I very much miss on you, my love!!!
I so want our meeting with you, my Beloved Prince!!!
I all life dreamed of such person, as you.
For me to think of you each minute is big pleasure!!!
To think of the loved person is a great pleasure!!!
My ideas about our meeting do not give me to me to sleep!!!
I so want to see you, my love!!!
I very much want, that when I opened eyes in the morning you was always with me beside!!!
You would would like it, my charm?
I expect day when I shall see you, my love!!!
To me my love would be desirable to present you full pleasure of our first night with you!!!
You would like it, my beloved?
My love to you grows with each minute!!!
And now I finish my letter with ideas on you, my love!!!
Yours Yana.

P.S. You talked to your new secretary? When she will be capable to go
to bank? I very strongly already to wish to arrive to you!!!

July 25 - Jerry to Yana
Quote:
Dear Yana,

Thanks for your beautiful letter. I am very excited at the prospect of you coming here!!

It is going to be a very sad day today, as you know I am going to George's service today and I have prepared a speech for his going away. I have not spoken to Gail but I know that she will appreciate me doing this for her. I really feel sorry for the kids, as they are still too young to completely understand that they won't see their dear father again. I know that it will put an enormous strain on Gail's health bringing up two children on her own. I am sad too as George was a great guy who loved his wife and family very much.

I hope that George had some life insurance of his own, it will help if he did in having a less financial strain on Gail and the kids future. It is still way too early to say how this will affect her.

My new secretary has quite a bubly personality and should prove to be a valuable asset whilst Gail is away.

When can she go to the bank? Probably next week.

As far as our first night together - well I don't think that there will too much in the way of sleep..... Wink)

Hugs
Jerry

August 1 - Yana to Jerry
Quote:

Thanks for your letter. You the good fellow that help Gail with funeral and speech also is important during such difficult moment. You should support Gail because she requires the help now. It is difficult for any person and you have the present kind heart because you have understood position Gail and give her support. It is really a pity children who have remained without the father. It is very sad history... I think, that I shall help Gail also when I shall be there.

I called by phone which you have left to me. First there were hooters, but has then worked a fax and you did not take phone. Possibly it was your office number. Nevertheless I was sad because could not hear your voice. I shall try to call to you even later.

From time to time it seems to me that you do not want, that I have arrived to you because you do not do any actions. To me it is very insulting, that you forget about me. We agreed about a meeting already for a long time and now I already should be near to you. I dreamed to meet you and your parents also. Please inform me if you do not want me what for we play for time? You have told that your new secretary will go to bank this week, but Wednesday and again is not present any actions from you. I again sad...

When you asked to make those photos, I have made all at once and did not hesitate. So I to wish to see from you real actions, that you really require to meet me.

I to finish my letter and I shall wait your answer.

I love all of you heart and to wish to arrive to you as soon as possible!!!

With big respect,

Yours Yana.

August 2 - Jerry to Yana
Quote:
Dear Yana,
I am very sorry I haven't written lately, it has been a very bad time down here.

The funeral went rather well, but at the burial site Gail just lost it completely. Her mother had to take her away the poor thing. I met Gail's uncle there and he has been keeping a close eye on everything. He told me yesterday that Gail had to be hospitalised and that she has been in there since last weekend. The children have gone away with Gail's aunt for a while.

I don't know what goes wrong with that phone service from time to time, no idea I'm afraid.

Dear of course I want you to come, it is just that things are rather chaotic and I hope that you understand that. The new secretary did not work out and so I had to get the agency to send another one who is a bit more experienced. Unfortunately she does not really wish to do my personal errands. Gail would do just about anything I asked her, like going to the bank and picking up my dry cleaning of my suits.

I understand about the photos and everything and I will try to get to the bank on Monday or Tuesday, I have to go there anyway. I am away on a mining site this weekend so I cannot do it now even if I wanted to.

With deep love and affection
Jerry

August 5 - Yana to Jerry
Quote:
Hi my love !!!
How are you?
I very much miss on you, my love!!!
I very much wait for our meeting with you, my charm!!!
My ideas constantly about you, my sweet!
Each minute brings to me huge happiness when I think of you!!!
I have found the love - and now I the happiest woman on the Earth!!!
And I very much want give to you all my love and tenderness,
That we were happy with you!!!
And my love to you grows with extreme force!!!
And my love to you gives to me huge forces!!!
I so want to be with you, my love!!!
Yours Yana.

August 6 - Jerry to Yana
Quote:
Dearest Yana,
I was going to go to the Moneygram offices this morning, but realised I couldn't find your surname anywhere. Honey please send it to me and I'll see what I can do tomorrow. I want you here so much I want to make love in the limo as soon as you arrive!
Love
Jerry

August 7 - Yana to Jerry [Must be the 4th time she sent the info .... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ]
Quote:

Thanks for your letter. My love, my full name and surname Yana Sharay. My city Almetevsk, the country Russia.

Name: Yana

Surname: Sharay

City: Almetevsk

The country: Russia

My love, I now when you will go to bank? Today already on August, 6th. When we at last shall meet? You wish to break my heart?

Yours Yana.

August 8 - Jerry to Yana
Quote:
Dear Yana,

How are you my love?

It has been a very busy week and the board meeting on Wednesday night went on forever. I thought that the chairman was never going to stop talking. You should have been there. One of the directors was so drunk they had to help him into a taxi. It was very funny Smile)

Anyway the new secretary is going ok she is taking on work like a duck to water, too bad your not here, you could help me and then we could make love in my office? What do you think about it? My goodness your HOT!!

Well I finally got to the bank this morning, and I had to wait a long time there because the teller (cashier) was being very nosy as to why I wanted to withdraw so much cash. I went to the Moneygram office and they were closed. Some idiots tried last night to "ramraid" the office there as they have an Automatic teller machine (machine with cash inside). You can only use these machines up to $1000 in a single day that is why I had to go to the bank.

Here's an extract from the news - shocking isn't it? I think that there is nothing worse than thieves!

Police say would-be thieves have fled empty-handed after a ram raid at a MoneyGram office in Sydney's CBD.

Police spokesman Sergeant Dave Rose says extensive damage has been caused to the George Street store, but the automatic teller machine was not stolen.

"Police were called after an alarm was activated there, but the offenders had fled the scene before police arrival," he said.

"We located two vehicles at the scene. Witnesses have told police that they saw a dark coloured sedan leaving the scene."

About two hours later, police say thieves tried to smash into a hotel in Waterloo, but drove off when they were spotted by witnesses.

There were three ram raids on ATMs in Sydney last week.

Honey I'll make a special trip to another MoneyGram office tomorrow once I find out where one is. Love you too!
Jerry

August 9 - Yana to Jerry
Quote:
My dearest. I am very glad to receive your letter and very glad,
That you at me are. Your letter will calm me and makes by stronger.
Last days I thought of us and about our life.
And I understand, that our life leaves also we do not notice it, my love.
We feel like young and we do not notice, that to us already more and more years.
It may very good, that life goes so quickly.
But she flows away as water in the river and back it to not return.
I am very glad, that I have you, my second half, my heart.
I want to tell, that only your letters support
Me and my good mood because I without you so am lonely.
I live ideas only about you, my love.
I so do not have not enough your embraces and a kiss.
But I know, that we shall be together and I very much wait for this time, my love.
I hope, that you at last safely will reach bank and all will be good.
Love only for you.
Yours Yana.

August 9 - Jerry to Yana
Quote:
Dear Yana,

Honey I could not find a MoneyGram office open this morning - Sorry ....

This will have to wait until businesses are open again on Monday. Dear I was thinking - please send me your full address - I want to send you something - like a gift for being so patient. Is that ok??
Love
Jerry

August 12 - Yana to Jerry
Quote:
Hi My love.
I very much to love your letter because it as always was filled love
And care for me.
Very much it pleased me and warmed.
I want to tell, that I love you.
Because I always want, that my husband would love me.
I like that in your letters the love to me is felt.
I very much to thaw when to read about your loneliness.
Because I was very good to know, that this such.
It is very sad, that we not together, my love.
Because it would be desirable so strongly to have strong embraces.
It would be desirable, what who will be near the loved and native person.
I want to fall asleep in your embraces in the evening, and to wake up and give in the morning
Soft kiss and to see smiling person of the loved person, my love.
I want to see you soon my love.
And me it is sad, that we with you now not together, my love.
I finish my letter to you with all my tenderness and love.
Yours Yana.

August 12 - Jerry to Yana
Quote:
Dear Yana,
Thanks for your gentle words. I am trying to leave the office early to get to the moneygram office I found in a different suburb.

dear, why did you not answer my question on your address?
Kisses
Jerry

August 14 - Yana to Jerry
Quote:

Thanks for your letter. How are you doing? You went to office

Money gram? What new you can tell to me? You have new news?

My love if you have problems with Money Gram, that is other way to

send money from Australia. Today I have found out that from your

country also it is easily possible to send money through the

Western Union. It is similar system of remittances as Money Gram.

Today I have

gone to bank. When I enter into bank, I see advertising the Western

Union. I visit branch the Western Union in it bank and have learned

As you can transfer money to me. They have told that the Western

Union transfers the most reliable and fast way money from other

country up to Russia. I can receive money in some minutes after your

transfer. It is very safe, because only I can receive this money.

They have told, that you require it the information to transfer money.

My full address:

Lenina str. 34 apt. 71

Almetevsk, Russia.

To receive your transfer, I need in your full full information.

The number the Control Transfers Money is - 10 figures (MTCN number);

Your full full name;

Your full full: a surname;

Your full full home address;

Your telephone number;

How many money you send me.

Without it the information by which I do not do, can to receive this

money.

I speak thanks the god, that it has helped to me, find

The good and kind person as you.

I wait for your letter with impatience.

I love you!!!

With big respect,

Yours Yana.

August 14 again - Yana to Jerry [busy using the internet ...]
Quote:

Here about 10 points of the Western Union in your city and I think now you will not have a problem!!!!

AUSTRALIA POST

169 EVAN STREET

Mackay, QUEENSLAND 4740

+61--1800501500

0.41 miles 2

MOORES NEWS & CASKET AGENCY

332 SHAKESPEARE STREET

Mackay, QUEENSLAND 4740

+61-07-1800501500

0.57 miles 3

AUSTRALIA POST

69-71 SYDNEY STREET

Mackay, QUEENSLAND 4740

+61--1800501500

0.73 miles 4

CASH CONVERTERS PTY LTD

36 SYDNEY STREET

Mackay, QUEENSLAND 4740

+61--1800501500

0.86 miles 5

CANELAND NEWSAGENCY

SHOP 80 CANELAND CENTRAL

Mackay, QUEENSLAND 4740

+61--1800501500

1.15 miles 6

AUSTRALIA POST

344 BRIDGE ROAD

Mackay, QUEENSLAND 4740

+61--1800501500

1.77 miles 7

NORTH MACKAY NEWS

26 EVANS AVENUE

North Mackay, QUEENSLAND 4740

+61--1800501500

1.79 miles 8

AUSTRALIA POST

33 EVANS AVENUE

Mackay, QUEENSLAND 4740

+61--1800501500

5.36 miles 9

AUSTRALIA POST

FINCH STREET

Slade Point, QUEENSLAND 4740

+61--1800501500

7.21 miles 10

AUSTRALIA POST

11 DUTTON STREET

Walkerston, QUEENSLAND 4751

+61--1800501500

August 14 - Jerry to Yana
Quote:

Dear Yana,

I was all set to go to the moneygram office this morning when I received your note. Just so you know, my home yes is in Mackay, but I am rarely there. I spend most of my time in Sydney actually.

There are not too many moneygram offices around, but I have seen a couple of signs around that have said western union. I'll try to find one nearby and hopefully send the money tomorrow.

Love
Jerry

August 16 - Yana to Jerry
Quote:
Hi my darling. I am glad to receive the letter from you and to see in

yours The letter, that you love me!!! I too love you most on the

Earth!!! I constantly think of you, my love!!! I so long wanted to

meet such fine person, as you. I so wait our meeting with you, my

love. I want to see you beside and to feel your affinity till day and

night. I want to prepare you for a tasty meal and to have supper with

you, To walk together with you under a moonlight and I want to feel

your hand on my shoulder. I, probably, the dreamer, yes, my love? But

these dreams warm my heart and give me good mood.

Please write to me more often, my love!!!

Love and kiss.

Yours Yana.

P.S. You went nevertheless to office Money gram or the Western Union?

Why you have not answered my question? I asked your full address.

August 16 - Jerry to Yana
Quote:
ear Yana,
It has been a long last few days, but yes I did manage to get to moneygram. I couldn't find the west union thing. Maybe I just didn't see it.

I think this is what you needed

name: Jerry Attrick

home address: Lot xx xxxx xxxx Rd SomethingPlace QLD Australia

Phone +blah blah

$2000 USD

I went and looked at something this morning, but I need to know your measurements before I can get it. I showed the lady there your photo and she said would awesome in it. I can't tell you what it is as it is a surprise!

height/weight/bust/waist/hips

Love
Jerry

August 19 - Yana to Jerry
Quote:

Many thanks for your letter. My love, I has not understood your letter a little. You have sent money? You were in Money Gram? My love, thanks for the information on you. When you were in bank to you have given number from 8 figures for reception of money here? It is a confidential code which to me needs to be known necessarily at reception of money. Please look on the form of remittance, there there should be this code. I shall wait it tomorrow in the morning.

My parameters are:

Height: 175

Weight: 54

Bust: 91

Waist: 62

Hip: 92

I already all heart wish to arrive to you as soon as possible to embrace you and to kiss!!! If you have already sent money tomorrow in the morning I can check up mine email and if you will give me this confidential code I shall receive money tomorrow. After that I shall go at once in Travel agency and to solve all affairs with my arrival in Australia!!!!

I love all of you heart!!!

Please do not forget about a code!!!!

With big respect,

Yours forever Yana.

August 21 - Yana to Jerry
Quote:
Hello dear Jerry!!!

I have written to you the letter the day before yesterday. All of you yet have not checked up yours email? When you will answer me? I have not understood your last letter. You have sent money or not?

I very strongly to miss on you!!! I to dream to arrive to you as soon as possible!!! I to hope, that you will soon undertake all to help me with arrival. I wish you!!! I cannot wait more!!! Likely I shall soon be broken off, because my soul is torn to you!!! I love you mine Jerry!!!

Your future wife Yana.

August 21 Jerry to Yana
Quote:

Dear Yana,
I have not been able to check my email, my laptop decided it did not wish to work so it has been in getting fixed with our IT department. I only just got it back.

So, from understanding I have not send you this special number right? Ok I think I know what you mean. I don't have the receipt with me at the moment, it is probably in one of my other jacket pockets. I will call my housekeeper later today when she arrives at the ranch to see if she can find it.

Kisses
Jerry

August 21 again - Jerry to Yana - Nothing like a bit of reassurance Wink
Quote:

Yana,

I called Carole my housekeeper at lunch time and she can't find it. So from that I will have to look in the car and that is sitting at the airport.

When I fly home tomorrow afternoon for the weekend I'll have a look in the car when I arrive there.

Love Jerry

August 22 - Yana to Jerry [now she has "real doubts"] Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Quote:
Hello dear Jerry!!!

Thanks for your letter. My love, I do not know that happens. I talked today to operator Money gram here and she has told to me that such transfer does not exist. Means that you have not sent money. I have been so afflicted by this what even have burst into tears. My girlfriend consoled me. she has told that do not speak probably me the exact information because there is no this confidential code. Nevertheless I trust you and to hope, that you can find that form where there is a confidential code.

I love you!!!!

Yours forever,

Yana.

August 26 Jerry to Yana
Quote:
Dear Yana,

Where am I - well it is a long story. On Friday afternoon I headed to Sydney airport and got on my plane. On arrival in Mackay I got to the compound where my car was supposed to be parked. Listen to what happens next - It looks like someone "borrowed" the car from the compound used it in an armed robbery somewhere and then crashed it during the getaway. Because it was used in an illegal way the police have locked it up pending their investigation. I can't even get into the car until they are finished. I suspect that there is where the moneygram receipt is. I am going to try and go back to the moneygram office today back in Sydney and see if I can get the number from there. I don't like my chances, but I wanted to at least let you know what is happening.
Love
Jerry

August 27 - The jig is up - In the attachment was a virus - I told her I couldn't open it.
Quote:
Hello my love Jerry!!!

Thanks for your letter. I am glad to read your fine words. My love, I cannot wait more. It seems to me you do not trust me and consequently play for time. I was yesterday in westernunion and have sent you of money at a rate of 100 US dollars from my salary. You receive this money and will know already precisely that I to exist on this ground!!! You can find the copy scan receipt with the information in a file which I have attached to my letter. Please tell, that you think, I with big impatience wait your answer.

I love you and to wish to arrive to you as soon as possible!!!

Yours Yana.

August 28 - I've been dumped Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Quote:
Dearest Yana,

Of course I trust you, I am not sure why you would say such a thing .... I do not play for time - what you think that this is some sort of game? Dear I cannot see what is in the attachment - sorry

Love
Jerry

Well thats the end ....

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
In the attachment was a virus

Na it wasn't a virus it was last weeks lottery numbers didn't you just win $16 million.

Great bait and it still has legs.
mnevis
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reading the junk that Yana writes it appears that Yana and the others like her are trying to invent a new language based on English...what a load of garbage they write...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic