SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New Firewall @ Work Will Curtail My Baiting :-(

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our company installed a new router & firewall at work today. Now I can't access Eater. It is classified as an "advocacy site." I guess that should be something to be proud of, but it sure does make my day more boring Crying or Very sad

** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must explain to them that they are preventing you from your civic duties ! Your providing a public service ! Do they really want the ruined lives of innocent victims on their hands ? DO THEY ?

The very mention of it is absurd ! For even thinking about kurbing your heroics should be a sackable offence ! These wallies may as well be bloody scammers, for they are supporting the 419 network by effectively removing you from the front line !

SOMETHING MUST BE DONE !

Evil or Very Mad

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad Sad

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But you can still bait from work, eh. That leaves you more time at home to read up, it sucks of course, but try to make the best of it.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bearkat, my job did the same thing. They blocked a lot of stuff (Eater included) with the script they run. Lucky for me I found that running Firefox Portable on my thumb drive gets around that. Very Happy

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.your-freedom.net/ Smile

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never been able to access personal email or 419Eater from work. I just have to bait after hours.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A lot of employers are blocking Internet access. They are liable for whatever their employees do while using their equipment.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't much blame them. Smile

Runs and hides! Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bearkat - Get us the e-mail address of your company's I.T. guy, and we will bait him for you!!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tunneling. If they just installed a firewall, I doubt they scan for tunneling programs yet.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Change your job!!! Just kidding-sorry to hear that your company is being sh!tty.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, to think that the lads are that mad at you... Wink

You will find a way, I an certain of that. Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm with corona.

Baiting or any other surfing for non-work purposes during working hours is nothing short of theft from you employer, unless it is done during breaks such as lunchtime, which is fair enough. <steps down from moral soapbox and exits stage right>

Edited to add - Does anybody complain when the stationery cupboard is locked just when you need some fresh biros and envelopes to take home? Same difference. Over the course of a year the cost to the employer can be substantial. We used to have to sign an authorization request in order to get a fresh biro. Sadly, nobody ever got one because they didn't have a workable pen to sign it.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've always been blocked from email, any message board, and most other fun sites at work. Eater was reachable for a few glorious months, but then disappeared again. And it's no use trying work-rounds. I can't download or install programmes or reach anywhere that would enable me to skirt the blocks.

Tommo, that is all very well, but some of us travel for work, and want to surf in our own time without having to lug two laptops. Smile

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I Got blocked a short time ago but my Son in law found a way around. can you get to your email? I just access my home computer through the email here using a remote pc program like "my pc" as long as my computer is on at home Im all set and it doesn't off any alarms.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic