SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Very First Bait - Krazy K vs Lazy SOB - In Progress

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Vir
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooh, I have a picture of me and Kathleen Sebelius that I took at an Obama event that I'd offer. Still, I probably shouldn't have my RL picture circulating among scam baiters.

I love all the cheesy e-cards. Very Happy

Safari Willy - Accra to Abuja
Afterthefactica
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vir wrote:
I love all the cheesy e-cards.

I am having TOO much fun picking those out -- and thank you for reminding me, she needs to send several more before she gets around to the banker stuff. And she has to look at pics of Christmas Island, where she thinks it's always Christmas. Not to mention wedding night lingerie!

And thanks Vir, but I'm sure you're right, it couldn't be safe. I figured Gov. S. was in the celebrity category and OK to use, but I feel kind of bad about using those innocent bystanders posing with her - Katra did say nice things about them, anyway... Rich hasn't asked for any more pictures so far.

I've seen quite a few examples of NOK or other kinds of baits turned into love baits with enough hints dropped. Katra mentioned early and often that she was a widow. They would have been engaged sooner if she had not thrown her ill-advised fit over the picture -- but it is quite gratifying that he came back so easily after being called LIAR LIAR LIAR!. Mr. Green

Professor So and So is my mentor, by the way. He's helped me out a lot.

Afterthefactica
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update...

Quote:
date Jul 22, 2008 11:04 AM
subject Re: MY LOVELY AMAZON. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU DO. BELIEVE ME

Darling,
I am feeling wonderful today. I hope you are well too, my love. Thank you for your thoughtful email.
I'm terribly sorry to learn that you have a hearing problem. I wish I had known before, I wanted to sing a special song for you at our wedding that I wrote myself, I am told I have a lovely voice but now I know you will not be able to hear it!!! Sad That makes me sad. But please don't think it changes my feelings toward you one little bit! I love you just as much as ever.
I am SO happy to hear you've been in contact with Mr Fong!! Thank you my love, thank you!!! Smile Of course I will respond the moment I hear from him.
I am so happy too that you have told your friends about me -- I hope they are happy for you -- and I look forward to meeting them all! What are their names? Have you known them long?
I LOVE the idea of getting married on one island and then honeymooning on another one -- that is delightfully decadent! Like movie stars, or royalty! I know that you will treat me like a Queen and I promise my love that you will be the King in every part of our lives together. I hope you know what I'm trying to say, I don't like to be vulgar, but let me just say I am really looking forward to our wedding night. Smile
With all my love
Your Amazon
Katra

AND AT LAST, THE 'BANK.'

Quote:
date Jul 22, 2008 9:59 PM
subject Reconfirm your details once again mailed-by allaincecb-my.com
Mrs.Katra Holstein
Madam
Could you please send us your full details / banking, your international passport or ID card to start the account online?
All this while we are making an investigation about this but finally today our central bank (bank Negara ) have confirm to us that you are now the nest of kin if the money deposited in our bank.
Once you have sent the details i will advice the account department to contact you so that they will direct you how to open the account online.
Thanks
Yours Truly
Mt Chang Hu Fong

Quote:
date Jul 23, 2008 12:01 AM subject online account opening
Mrs katra holstein
Madam
We have been advice this afternoon to reach you so that you could able to
send your full information to us for the online banking account while we
have to wait for the treseury dept to count the money before transferring
to your bank account here.
Thanks bank will serve you better.
Mrs Cecelia Wong

Quote:
date Jul 23, 2008 12:58 PM subject TO MY DARLING KATRA
DEAREST DARLING,
OH I FEEL SO GOOD EACH TIME I READ YOUR MAIL AND I HAVE KNOWN THAT GOD HAS GIVEN ME A NEW WIFE TO STAY WITH FOREVER.
YOUR MESSAGES ALWAYS MAKES ME TO THINK ABOUT YOU EVERY NIGHT AND INFACT YOU ARE A BUNDLE OF JOY TO ME AND MY FRIENDS AND THEIR WIVES HAVE EXTENDED THEIR GREETINGS AND LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT SOME POINT.
2] HAVE YOU HEARD FROM THE BANK? AND PLEASE BE READY TO OPEN AN URGENT FAST COMMUNICATION WITH THEM AS THEY WILL RESPOND TO YOU ANT TIME NOW.
THANKS FOR NOW MY LOVE.
YOURS LOVE,
RICHIE

RIGHT, SO I HAVE NO INTENTION OF SENDING HIM ANY KIND OF I.D. THE 'LOSS OF PERSONAL EMAIL AT WORK' GAVE ME AN EXCUSE TO DELAY, THEN I REALIZED IT AFFORDED THE OPPORTUNITY TO BRING IN A NEW CHARACTER, THE 'DEAR FRIEND' MENTIONED BELOW...

Quote:
date Jul 23, 2008 7:08 PM
subject Re: TO MY DARLING KATRA
Richie my love,
I've had such a terrible day, b ut everything is good now! I woke up late this morning and had to hurry to get to work. Then I found out we are no longer allowed to read personal email at work! They actually blocked it on the computers because it affected productivity! It was terrible -- I hadno warning they would do that, so I had to go all day without knowing if you had even emailed me -- but you have, and I am so happy to tell you the bank has too! I will get all of the information they are asking for tomorrow. I have a dear friend working at the university who has a scanner on his computer, who can help me scan my ID and put in on a CD for me to take home. Then I'll email it to the bank right away as soon as I get home from work again.
It is wonderful to think of all the new friends I will have, please tell them all from me how honored and happy and thrilled and excited I am!!! Smile
You are a lovely man and I cannot wait for our wedding night...
Your Amazon
Katra

THIS IS AN ANIMATED CARD WITH LOUD MUSIC AND HORRIBLE SMOOCHING SOUNDS.

Quote:
date Jul 23, 2008 7:13 PM
subject Re: Reconfirm your details once again
Dear Mr Fong,
Thank you for your email. I am sorry if I got your name wrong before, but that is what I was told it was. My fiance is a lovely man but he can be a little forgetful about details.
I will have my ID scanned in tomorrow and will be able to email it to you tomorrow evening. Please forgive this delay. At my place of work we are no longer allowed to use personal email so I can only use email early in the morning and at night, when I am at home, and I do not have a scanner at home. I will send you all the info tomorrow when I have the ID.
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
Katra Holstein

Quote:
date Jul 23, 2008 8:07 PM
subject honeymoon things
My darling,
I have found a beautiful nightgown for our wedding night of love. And some shoes to go with it. Please tell me what you think of them, would you like to see me wearing these?
I love you!!!!
Your Amazon Katra

ImageImage

Quote:
date Jul 24, 2008 8:48 AM subject TO MY LOVELY DARLING AMAZON
DEAREST AMAZON,
HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY MY LOVELY WIFE? HOPE YOU ARE PRETTY GOOD.
I GOT YOUR GOOD NEWS ABOUT THE BANK CONTACTING YOU AND IT PLEASES ME TO HEAR THAT.
1] ALSO I HAVE SEEN THE WEDDING GOWN AND OTHER THINGS AND THEY ARE 100% WONDERFUL.
LIKE I TOLD YOU, I AM BUYING ALL MY WEARS WHEN I TAKE YOU ROUND SWITZERLAND FOR OUR WEDDING SHOPPING.
BEFORE NEXT WEEK ENDS, THE FUND WILL BE TRANSFERED AND THAT ENDS THE TRANSACTION AND I WILL COME OVER FAST TO START MAKING ARRANGEMENT FOR THIS GREAT WEDDING THAT WILL SURPRISE EVERY BODY BECAUSE IT WILL COME SO FAST. THANK GOD WE HAVE SHALL HAVE ENOUGH FUND FOR THIS WEDDING, SO PEOPLE FROM ALL WORKS OF LIFE WILL ATTEND. THIS IS MY 100% ASSURANCE TO YOU.
3] SO COMPLY WITH THE BANK FAST AND FOLLOW THEIR PROCEDURES AND INSTRUCTIONS.
I LOVE YOU MY DEAR.
YOURS DARLING,
RICHIE

Quote:
date Jul 23, 2008 10:53 PM
subject fill the attach Autority to remit form and scan it back
mailed-by allaincecb-my.com
Mrs.Katra Holstein
Madam
Thanks for you prompt mail i will be happy if you can send all this info so that i will direct them to the bank manager for the opening of an account online so that you may have your transfer access code account.
Thanks
Mr Chang Hu Fong
Admin manager

SO, TODAY KATRA IS AT WORK, AND WHEN SHE BRINGS HER ID TO HER DEAR FRIEND TO SCAN, HE HEARS THE WHOLE STORY. SHE HAD PRINTED OUT ALL THE EMAILS SO SHE COULD LOOK AT THEM AT WORK WHEN SHE COULDN'T ACCESS HER EMAIL; AND SHE LET HIM READ EVERYTHING. SO THIS EVENING, SHE WILL EMAIL RICH AGAIN, AND LATER ON, HER DEAR FRIEND IS GOING TO EMAIL HIM TOO... LIKE KATRA HE WILL NEVER EVEN THINK OF '419', HE BELIEVES RICH WILL COME TO TEXAS AND MARRY THE WIDOW HOLSTEIN ETC.

bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice straight bait, this guy will pull his hair out once he figures out how much of his valuable on-line time you have pushed down a black hole Wink Maybe he'll catch on in a year or two? PS, I love the e-cards, very nice, mind if I use for my pets?

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
Safari J03L Akum14h - Accra to Tamale and back again (co-bait with Kurat)
"So if i may ask,who bangs you?" J03L Akum14h
"I like a chicken. I shall tell about it somehow." S4tty
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister W0ngM@rtins
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
Afterthefactica
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bill mcdill wrote:
I love the e-cards, very nice, mind if I use for my pets?

Not at all, go ahead -- but real ones, with animation and music, are far more annoying to the recipient and are freely available at dozens of sites. I enjoyed picking out the most eye-and-ear-meltingly awful ones I could find. That one with the pillow was a real coup, it's so threatening.

However, for all I know he might never actually look at any of the e-card links; in that situation at least an attached picture of one would have more of a chance.

Afterthefactica
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE

Well, I've been feeling a little bored with Rich after playing with him for a month, so while I did introduce another character by name, he hasn't sent any email. ('Angus Galloway'... more cow names!) I let Katra break the news last night. She, er, sort of tried to be tactful. Kind of.

Quote:
date: Jul 25, 2008 11:47 PM
subject: news
My dear Rich...

I don't know what to say or how to say it but say it I must. I am so confused! Things are happening so fast! But I must not leave you in the dark wondering what happened...

I told you that I would have my ID sc anned by a dear friend at work. Well that is what I did, I asked Professor Galloway of the computer science department. He asked me why I wanted it and I did not want to say, becasuse you told me it was confidential. He got concerned and long story short he refused to scan it for me until I explained what it was for.

We're not allowed to use personal email at work anymore like I told you, but I love to read your emails over and over again, they make me feel so warm inside, so I had printed them out at home and brought them with me in my purse. I let the professor read them, only on condition that he not tell anyone else, he made a true blue promise. I hope you will understand why I did this, I needed to send my ID to the bank.

Well he told me to come back at the end of the day when he had had time to read it all, and when I did he was very serious. He said he wanted to have a very serious talk with me.

I'm so embarrassed now, it's so hard to say this. But I must. He said he is in love with me, that he has been ever since I came to work at the university, and that he can't bear to let me marry some man I've never met from a foreign country who will probably just use me to get a green card.

I said that that was not the case, I am sure you love me, and I have been making plans for our wedding! but he said that what I really needed was a man who was here right now ready to give me what I so desperately needed, not a "fat old farmer in England who can't even talk on the phone." (He has seen your picture, it was printed out with the emails.)

Then we went out to dinner. And, well... I haven't been home till now. I've been at his house.

I'm so sorry. I am hanging my head in shame. I am a fallen woman. Just because I am a widow I should not have sex with a man I'm not married to, let alone three times in one night in his great big bed. He also has a jacuzzi tub. I feel like a new woman.

I am telling you everything so you understand that it's not you, it's me. I am the one who let you down and did you wrong. I don't feel bad for myself, my legs are still shaking, but I feel terrible for causing you an instant of pain. I am so sorry my dear. I am just so sorry. I understand that it's unforgivable. I know you could never forgive me in a million years so I will not insult you by asking. Don't forgive me... just forget me.

Farewell my dear, perhaps we will meet again in some other life. I hope the Mrs Mary you mentioned a while back can still help you with Mr Khoshaba's money.

We'll always have Christmas Island.

Sincerely
Katra

Is this the end? Probably, but... you never know.

Afterthefactica
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
date Jul 26, 2008 11:51 AM
subject MESSAGE FROM YOUR DARLING. RICHIE. I FORGIVE YOU MY AMAZON

MY AMAZON,
HOW ARE YOU MY DARLING? HOPE YOU ARE OKAY.

I GOT YOUR MESSAGE AND AFTER READING IT FOR MANY TIMES WITH TEARS ROLLING OUT, AS A HUMAN I HAD TO FORGIVE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE MISSING ME IN USA AND THAT MAN CAPITALIZED ON THAT TO MAKE LOVE TO YOU FOR THREE TIMES WHIC H SHOWS THAT, IT IS WHAT HE HAS IN MIND EVER SINCE. SO HE WANTED IT AND HAD IT WUITH YOU. IF HE IS SERIOUS SINCE, HE WOULD HAVE MARRIED YOU EVER SINCE HE HAS BEEN SEEING YOU, BUT NOW YOU ARE ABOUT GETTING MARRIED THEN HE WANTS TO STOP IT.

WELL HE CANNOT AND I WILL GO AHEAD WITH YOU BECAUSE WE HAVE GONE FAR AND FRIENDS ARE PREPARING FOR THIS GREAT WEDDING.
THIS IS A TEMPTATION FROM THE DEVIL ND DEVIL USED HIM FOR THIS. BUT THEY WILL NOT SUCCEED OKAY.

2] LISTEN, TELL THAT GUY TO LEAVE YOU ALONE AND THAT YOU HAVE GONE FAR WITH ME. WHAT WAS HE WAITING FOR EVER SINCE. DO NOT INSULT HIM OKAY, JUST TELL HIM AND GET OUT OF HIM.

3] HE REALLY INSULTED ME BY MOCKING ME ABOUT MY HEARING PROBLEM WHICH HAPPENED IN AS A RESULT OF FIRE WORKS IN A FESTIVAL.

HE SAID I WANTED TO USE YOU GET CARD OR PERMIT, IT IS LIES BECAUSE THE FUND I AM BRINGING TO SET UP COMPANIES, AFTER REGISTERING THEM I WILL BE GIVEN A PERMIT DIRECT. SO HE REALLY CONFUSED YOU BECAUSE OF SCANNER.

4] NOW WRITE MR FONG AND TELL HIM YOU COULD NOT GET SCANER AND HE SHOULD ASSIST YOU, BECAUSE I KNOW THAT WITH YOUR INFORMATIONS AN ACCOUNT CAN BE OPENNED FOR YOU AS FAR AS IT IS ACTIVATED. SO FORGET ABOUT PASSPORTS OKAY AND TELL FONG.

5] HOW CAN YOU ABANDON YOUR DARLING THIS FAR AFTER GOING FAR IN OUR MARRIAGE PLANS, AND I WANTED TO COME TO AMERICA AND RELOCATE TO ANOTHER CITY WITH YOU WHERE I WILL BUY BIG HOUSE WHERE WE SHALL STAY.

6] IF YOU ARE IN MY SHOE HOW WILL YOU FEEL? BAD.
SO DO NOT WRITE ANY NEGATIVE THING AGAIN TO ME AND I DO NOT WANT TO SEND BAD WORDS TO THAT DEVIL BECAUSE IF I SAY IT HE WILL BE A DEAD MAN. SO I FORGIVE HIM.

TELL HIM OFF AND LET US FORGE AHEAD.

WE SHALL WED BEFORE I MAKE LOVE TO YOU, THAT IS THE CHRISTIAN WAY. BUT AS A DEVIL. HE HAD IT WITH YOU THREE TIME WITH IN SOME HOURS TO SHOW HE IS A DEVIL.

REPLY.
FROM YOUR DARLING.
RICHIE

WOW.

This is.... incredible. Can he be for real? I don't mean, is he not a scammer. I mean, can he be an actual scammer, or am I being baited by a badger here? Seriously, does anyone with more experience think he is?

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes. 100% lad you've got there. The only important part of his response (in his eyes) is the #4 point in his mail.

That is what he wants you to pay attention to. You've gotten him to forget about the passport scan, because he is now feeling threatened by the Professor. He's not afraid of the Professor taking away the wife to be, it's just that he's afraid that the Professor will convince you to stop talking to him.

He's trying to advance his script quickly, before any of that happens.

Enter Mr. Fong.

Edit - If it weren't for the #4 point in his mail, I would say it appears you have knocked him off script completely. Right now, he's just playing along with your script. He's not on it yet.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17

Last edited by Professor So And So on Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Afterthefactica; I've just landed myself a Love Rat Lad, so I read this bait with interest.

The last message to your Lad is one I'll have to use on mine... when the time is right (only it'll be the former boyfriend crawling back).

Nice work, BTW!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Afterthefactica
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I let him wait for almost a week before some of the bloom came off the rose...

Quote:
date Jul 31, 2008 9:26 AM
subject i think i've made a terrible mistake
My dearest Rich.
I hardly know what to say, I am sitting here crying, I feel so stupid, I am such a fool. Angus has been so mean to me ever since the weekend, and I think I've made a huge mistake. I am home from work today, I pretended I was sick because I just can't show my face at the university.
Is it too late? Can I still contact Mr Fong or is it too late to help you? I feel so bad for what I have done and I wish I could make it up to you.
I'm so sorry.
Katra

Of course, who knows what she considers "mean."

Quote:
date Jul 31, 2008 12:44 PM
subject GOOD NEWS TO MY DARLING AMAZON KATRA
DEAREST AMAZON,
HOW ARE YOU MY DEAR WIFE? HOPE YOU ARE PRETTY FINE TODAY.
I TOLD YOU THAT THE MAN IS A DEVIL AND HE WANTED TO PUT ASSUNDER IN OUR DEVINE ORDAINED MARRIAGE, BUT THANK GOD THAT HE HAS FAILED AND WE THANK GOD FOR HIS INTERVENTION.
2] PLEASE I HAVE FORGIVEN YOU BECAUSE THE BIBLE SAYS THAT 'TO ERR IS HUMAN AND TO FORGIVE IS DEVINE', SO I HAVE FORGIVEN YOU FOR ASSURING ME THAT YOU NEVER TALK TO HIM AGAIN AND HE CANNOT FORCE YOU FOR ANYTHING OKAY.
3] ACTUALLY I WAS IN CONTACT WITH ANOTHER WOMAN WHO IS ALSO A WIDOW FROM HAWAI BUT MY MIND NEVER WELCOMED HER AND I STILL BELIEVE IN YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE GOD GAVE ME. SO I HAVE STOPPED WRITING HER AND I TOLD HER I AM NOT INTERESTED AGAIN BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN THAT DREAM I HAD ABOUT YOU AND OUR WEDDING AND THE SUCCESS OF OUR PARTERSHIP TRANSACTION. MY DREAMS ALWAYS COME TO PASS. SO I STILL BELIEVE OUR PARTNERSHIP AND MARRIAGE WILL BE A REALITY.
4] I HAVE TOLD MR FONG TO ASSIST YOU ABOUT THE PASSPORT AND HE WILL DO THE ALTERNATIVE AND HE WILL HELP YOU OPEN THE ACCOUNT OKAY.
JUST FEEL HAPPY AND GO TO YOUR WORK UNIVERSITY AND TELL HIM OFF COMPLETLY AND HE WILL STOP DESTURBING YOU AND HE WILL LOOK FOR HIS OWN WIFE. YOU ARE RICHIE'S WIFE AND GOD HAS MADE IT SO.
5] CONTACT FONG FAST AND LET US SET THE BALL ROLLING.
I LOVE YOU MY AMAZON FOR COMING BACK TO ME AND LEAVING THAT DEVIL AND I KNOW IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.

Ah, if only that were true. Somehow I doubt it. Twisted Evil

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AND THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT I AM GETTING OKAY FOR MY EAR PROBLEM, I AM HEARING A BIT NOW.
THANKS MY ONLY AMAZON.
YOURS DARLING,
RICHIE

Quote:
date Aug 1, 2008 2:07 PM
subject Re: GOOD NEWS TO MY DARLING AMAZON KATRA
My dear Richie
I think you are right about Angus. He is not a good man. Once he got what he wanted he started being very sarcastic with me and he has made more than one joke at your expense. I don't like that. He should have been gracious but he has been nasty and I don't know why I let him sweet talk me into his bed. He was so persuasive! I am usually such a good judge of character tee hee! but I read him completely wrong.
But my darling I am delighted to learn that your hearing is a little better!!! That is so good to know, it is like a miracle! Is there any chance you will be able to talk to me on the phone soon? Even if you could not hear me very well, I could hear you... I don't mean to pressure you about it if it is a sensitive subject. But I would love to hear your voice so much.
I will email Mr Fong at once, just as soon as I click 'Send' on this email. I am so relieved, so happy that you are so understanding, you are like a saint my darling, I don't deserve such a good man but I will do my best to try to deserve it.
I am home from work again today -- I told them I was still sick this morning, don't worry it is OK, I will go back on Monday and I will never never never go into the computer science dept. again! I do not want to speak to him at all ever again but if he tries to speak to me I will tell him off just like you said.
With all my love
Your own little Amazon
Katra

Quote:
date Aug 1, 2008 2:15 PM
subject unable to scan ID...
My dear Mr Fong,
My fiance, Mr Mohammed Rich, has advised me to email you and explain that I cannot get access to a scanner so that I can send my ID. Is it still possible for us to go forward?
I am sorry about the scanner problem, I did try to find one but there was a problem with the person who owns it. Please advise sir, what should I do?
Thank you
Katra Holstein

Quote:

date Aug 2, 2008 10:31 AM subject HAPPY MAN I AM NOW
DEAREST AMAZON,
I AM THE HAPPIEST MAN NOW ON EARTH BECAUSE WE HAVE DEFEATED THE DEVIL FOREVER.
HAVE YOU CONTACTED FONG? HAVE YOU HEARD FROM HIM? REPLY.
ALSO MY FRIENDS ARE HAPPY AND THEIR WIVES ARE HAPPY TOO. SOME OF THEM ARE AMERICANS AND CANADIANS.
REPLY.
YOURS DARLING,
RICHIE

At this point I learned that it's better to change up the subject lines on them the way they do to us, so I did.

Quote:
date Aug 2, 2008 1:57 PM
subject yes my darling i did
My love,
Yes, I sent to Mr Fong immediately after I emailed you last. I have not heard back from him yet but it is the weekend now after all. The moment he replies I will let you know, I promise.
If you are the happiest man, then we are perfect for each other because now I am the happiest woman alive! Not everyone gets a second chance, I know this, so I am so grateful. Thank you my sweetheart.
With love,
Your Amazon,
Katra

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are doing amazingly well. I love it how his hearing is improvining. What the professor said is correct. He's 100% lad and you have proved that it is not necessary to send them ID.

Suggestions for next time. Send him the links to fredericksofhollywood or another lingerie site. Make him pick the wedding night lingerie and have him explain his reasons for his choices. You can drag out wedding preperations for months.

Another suggestion , misinterpret something the barrister tells you about the lad. Tell him you won't have him talking about your future husband that way. Complain to your lad about the barrister.

You have a good imagination, you'll go far.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Afterthefactica
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Yastreb, Redshoes, and Professor! I'm amazed at how well this one is going along. It's so entertaining. And I really love writing Katra's mails for some reason. She's so gushy and foolish, she is a person I wouldn't want to really be, but I love 'being her' in small doses.

I finally got around to checking Rich's IP. Nigeria, of course.

@Redshoes: you're right about lingerie -- Katra did have something in mind for her wedding night before that was rather modest, but since her little adventure with Angus she might be feeling a little less repressed! She learned several new positions and techniques last weekend. She may mention them to Richie after a glass or two of wine. Very Happy Angus may be a devil, but he's a "fascinatin' monster."

Afterthefactica
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE -- He finally got around to asking for money...

Quote:
date Aug 4, 2008 8:59 AM
subject TO MY DARLING AMAZON KATRA

DEAREST AMAZON,

MAY THE PEACE OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU AND MAY THE GOOD LORD WATCH OVER.

YESTERDAY I WAS WITH MY FRIENDS AND THEIR WIVES AND WE TALKED ABOUT OUR COMING WEDDING AND THEY SENT THEIR REGARDS TO YOU.
I AM MHAPPY THAT YOU ARE FINE NOW AND EXPECTING YOUR DARLING ANY TIME NOW BECAUSE I WILL BE THERE COMING WEEK TO MEET ANS REMAIN FOREVER WITH YOU.

2] LIKE I SAID, I HAVE SPENT SOME MONEY IN PROCESSING THIS TRANSACTION TO REACH THIS FINAL STAGE, ALSO I SETTLED THE LAWYER'S CHARGE WHICH MADE HIM TO PREPARE THE DOCUMENTS IN YOUR NAME AS THE BENEFICIARY OF THE WHOLE FUND.

SO I AM HAPPY THAT WE ARE ALMOST ROUNDING UP AND THE TRANSFER WILL TAKE PLACE ANY TIME.

SO YOU HAVE TO COMPLY WITH MR FONG AND I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO SEND A LITTLE FEE TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT IN THE BANK, SO YOU COMPLY AND DO AS INSTRUCTED BY THE BANKER OFFICER SO THAT THEY WILL REMIT THE FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT BEFORE TRANSFERING THE FUND OUT TO USA TO YOUR ACCOUNT THERE AND YOU WILL SEE ME NEXT WEEK.

THANKS MY LOVE.

FROM YOURS RICHIE

Quote:
date Aug 4, 2008 12:34 PM
subject please answer asap!!!

My love

I am so upset. The university fired me today -- they said it was for excessive absences -- but I don't think that was all -- I haven't been absent that much, I think Angus has been telling stories about me to them because the HR people would not look me in the eye!!! THIS IS SO UNFAIR, I work so HARD for those people, it is HUMILIATING to be fired like this, I had to gather up my things in front of everyone and I heard someone SNICKER at me, I am crying, this is the worst day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't need the job to live, I don't have to work if I don't want to but it's not right to fire me over gossip!!!!!!! I had friends there and now I don't even dare call any of them because I don't know what stories Angus might have spread around!!!!!! I liked my job! I liked answering questions about the Dewey decimal system and none of the other librarians know it by heart, -- only me!!!! So they fire ME, the only competent one they have, over GOSSIP -- IT'S NOT RIGHT!!!!

I want to see you NOW. I want to come to England. I have a passport, I could buy a ticket today, are you in London my love? We could come back to the U.S. together? And live somewhere other than Lubbock!! PLEASe answer me ASAP because I am so angry at the people in this town I want to get on a plane and never look back!!!!!!!! -- Or maybe we could come back to Lubbock, just long enough for you to beat that slimy Angus to a pulp!!!!!!!

Katra

Quote:
date Aug 4, 2008 2:47 PM
subject DEAREST AMAZON. I WILL RELOCATE TO ANOTHER CITY WITH YOU AND YOU WILL ENJOY A GOOD LIFE WITH ME

DEAREST AMAZON,

I HAVE HEARD WHAT YOU SAID AND DO NOT PANNICK OKAY. ALL IS WELL AND IT HAPPENS AT THE RIGHT TIME FOR US TO RELOCATE TO A FAR DISTANCE STATE IN USA AND LIVE OUR LIVES THERE AND ENJOY BETTER THAN ALL THOSE PEOPLE.

SO JUST REMAIN CALM AND STAY AT HOME TILL I COME NEXT WEEK BECAUSE THE FUND HAS TO BE REMITTTED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT FROM THE ACCOUNT OPENNED FOR YOU IN THE BANK IN MALAYSIA.

SO JUST STAY FOR SOME DAYS AND COMPLY WITH FONG TILL THE THE TRANSFER IS CONCLUDED AND I WILL COME OVER TO MEET YOU AND STAY FOREVER WITH YOU.

THANKS. MY LOVE.

HAVE YOU HEARD FROM FONG? TELL ME.

FROM RICHIE

REMAIN CALM? KATRA DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO DO THAT.

Quote:
date Aug 4, 2008 4:30 PM
subject mr fong

No my love I have not heard a thing from Mr Fong, he has not responded since I emailed him on Friday. I told you I would tell you the INSTANT he contacts me. He has not bothered to contact me! It seems everyone wants me to just sit here alone and wait!!!!

Why can't I come to you???
Why does it matter where I am, to have an account opened halfway around the world in Malaysia? I can come to London tomorrow and open the account and do everything from there, it should be simple! I thought you would be HAPPY that I could come to you! Is this about your being deaf, do you think I care about that??? I will write you notes on a pad of paper, I don't mind!! I can do that!!

I think... you don't want to see me for some reason. Are you hiding something there in England? Is there something you aren't telling me??

I can goanywhere I want and if you don't want to see me I will go on a cruise or something, I HATE IT HERE AND I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE ANYMORE, I WANT TO BE WITH YOU NOW, is that so hard to understand???
Katra

Quote:
Aug 4, 2008 11:29 PM
subject contact this bank now ([email protected] .)
mailed-by allaincecb-my.com

Mr.Katra Holstein

Sir

We are so sorry the delay this might cause you all this while we have some technical problem with our online server here so the bank Negara (central bank have mandated us to transfer your fund to Deutsche Bank in Malaysia to facilitate the transfer to your account,
Base on this you are advice to contact the bank and apply for online transfer banking.
Here are there email address and the contact person Mrs. Mimi Azizi Yussuf
Manager - Accounts and Internal Banking Operations [email protected].
Due update us we are sorry for the inconveniences this may cause you.
Best wish
Mr. chang hu fung

Quote:

date Aug 5, 2008 11:17 AM
subject I AM NOT HIDING ANYTHING FOR YOU OKAY BECAUSE YOU ARE MY ONLY WIFE NOW

DEAREST AMAZON,

MY DEAR, I AM NOT HIDING ANYTHING FOR YOU OKAY BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND ME. OKAY I DO NOT WANT YOU TO GO ANY OTHER PLACE OKAY, WHAT YOU WILL DO NOW IS THIS,
YOU ARE COMING TO LONDON NEXT WEEK SO THAT YOU AND WILL COME BACK TO THE STATES TOGETHER. I KNOW YOU WILL BE HAPPY NOW, SO I WANT TO BE MAKING YOU HAPPY ALWAYS.

SO PREPARE COMING WEEK AFTER I AM BACK FROM CHANNEL ISLAND IN UK WHERE I AM PRESENTLY FOR MY LAST TREAT MENT HERE IN UK.

2] WE CANNOT OPEN ACCOUNT IN UK BECAUSE WE ARE NOT GOING TO STAY THERE, WE ARE STAYING IN AMERICA AND SET UP COMPANIES FROM THE FUND AND ENJOY OURSELVES THERE. WE SHALL BUY A HOUSE OF OUR OWN.

3] I WANT YOU TO FINALIZE WITH MR FONG AND OPEN THE ACCOUNT ON-LINE IN THE BANK WHICH IS THEIR BANKING PROCEDURE, SO THAT THE FUND WOULD BE LODGED IN THE ACCOUNT BEFORE BEING TRANSFERED OUT TO AMERICA.

SO EVERYTHING IS OKAY AND YOU COMPLY FAST WITH FONG SO THAT YOU OPEN THE ACCOUNT BEFORE COMING TO MEET ME IN LONDON.
PLEASE BE HAPPY AND ALWAYS PRAY, YOU ARE NOT LONELY BECAUSE I WRITE YOU ALWAYS. JUST THINK ABOUT ME AND THINK ABOUT THE WEDDING OKAY.

THANKS MY WIFE AND TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT ME.

FROM RICHIE

Quote:
date Aug 5, 2008 1:09 PM subject SEND MAIL TO MR FONG

DEAREST AMAZON,

PLEASE RE-SEND A MAIL MR FONG THROUGH THE EMAIL ID.

DO IT FAST.

FROM RICHIE

HO HO HO HO HO. 'DO IT FAST.' WHAT SHE'LL DO IS GO ON THAT NICE SLOW CRUISE. SHE'S BEEN COMPLAINING ABOUT THE HEAT IN TEXAS, SO WHY NOT ALASKA?

THE LARGE TYPE IS FOR EMPHASIS HERE. HE ALWAYS WRITES IN BOLD ALL CAPS. KATRA'S BOLD TYPE IS WHAT SHE ACTUALLY PUTS IN BOLD TO HIM.

Quote:
date Aug 6, 2008 12:50 PM
subject PREPARE AND ARRANGE YOUR FLIGHT SCHEDULE TO LONDON MY DARLING
DEAREST AMAZON,

HOW ARE YOU MY LOVE? HOPE YOU ARE FINE.

I HAVE ARRANGED FOR THE BANK TO MAKE THE TRANSFER FROM THEIR AFFILIATE FINANCE FIRM IN LONDON.

SO THEY WILL SEND A LADY BANKER WHO WILL MEET YOU IN LONDON COMING WEEK.

I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE FEES WHICH YOU ARE TO COME TO LONDON WITH TO SETTLE ALL THE CHARGES BEFORE THE TRANSFER TAKES PLACE IS, THE SUM OF $48,000 DOLLARS ONLY.

SO YOU WILL COME WITH THIS FEE TO LONDON AND AFTER SETTLING THE CHARGES WHICH INCLUDE VALUED ADDED TAX OF THE FUND, THEN THE BANK WILL TRANSFER THE FUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

2] SO PREPARE AND ARRANGE FOR YOUR FLIGHT TICKET TO LONDON TO MEET ME AND THE LADY BANKER.

JUST ARRANGE THE FEE AND KEEP IT WITH YOU AND ARRANGE TO COME TO LONDON WITH IT.

ALL IS WELL AND SET.

LET ME KNOW HOW YOU ARE PREPARING.

YOURS DARLING,

RICHIE

HOLY CRAP, 48 LARGE? SRSLY? LOL.

Quote:

date Aug 6, 2008 12:50 PM
subject On Vacation: Alaska Re: PREPARE AND ARRANGE YOUR FLIGHT SCHEDULE TO LONDON MY DARLING

I am on a Silversea cruise to Alaska and will be gone for the next three weeks. ***I need to cool off and have time away to think about my life.****

I don't know if I will have access to the internet but if I do I will try to check in.

***I no longer work for the Christian University library as of 8/4 so if you need that sort of help, please contact the library directly. You'll be lucky if the person they get to replace me knows half as much as I do, btw! Smile

KH.

Quote:
date Aug 8, 2008 6:14 AM
subject at sea
My dear Rich...
I am writing to you from the ship, I am aboard the 'Silver Shadow'. I flew to Vancouver to board the ship, and we're at sea now, on the way to Seward, Alaska. It's almost 3 in the morning here, but I can't sleep.

It is so incredible, I have never had such a luxurious room, it's a 'royal suite' actually, it's much more than I need for myself but when I booked the trip I wanted nothing but the best. I flew first class to Vancouver, too. It was so lovely. They give you tea in a real china cup and saucer when you sit in first class. But the plane was like a trailer park compared to this gorgeous ship!!!

The bathroom in my suite is huge and all made of marble! I feel like a Queen, and the food is so delicious. And there's a casino on board -- I actually won a few hundred dollars last night playing blackjack!!! Later when the shops are open I want to go and buy some clothes.

I bought a nice laptop in Vancouver but I couldn't get it to work on the internet until just a little while ago. When I called room service asking for help someone came right away and set it all up for me. So that's what I'm writing to you on now. The crew are all Italian but everyone speaks perfect English. I've never seen such beautiful manners, everyone is so polite and friendly.

Now I have told you where I am, let me tell you how I feel.

Well, obviously I will not be flying to London next week. You took too long to reply, my dear, I told you I was upset and that I was going to go away somewhere, and I keep my word. And then I see you send me a short rude mail telling me to contact Mr Fong (even though I have been contacting him all this time and he never bothers to reply) and tell me "DO IT FAST." Well guess what my love, I don't take orders like that.

Then a day later than that you want me to come to London in a week?? That's just too late, darling. I will come to London, but not till I'm finished enjoying every minute of my cruise. Mr Fong did not mind making me wait, he can wait now.

Oh, and suddenly you tell me there is a fee of $48,000 -- you should have told me there would be such a large fee before, I would have been ready to send it. Since you didn't bother to tell me, I didn't know! and I have spent almost that much already on this cruise and the airplane tickets to Vancouver and the new laptop.

I still love you, my darling, and I still want to be your bride, but you must understand, I am not an Indian Guyanese woman, or an English woman, I am an American woman. If I am your Amazon, Richie, you must realize you cannot tell an Amazon "DO IT FAST" about anything. Do you understand? Please tell me you understand...

I am very sleepy now and I am going to lie down until it is time for breakfast. I am including a small picture of the ship from the web site so you can see what it looks like -- I am on deck 7. Also I have a picture which the concierge took of me on my first day aboard ship. I was waiting for my brunch in the Terrace Cafe.

With love

Katra, your Amazon, at sea.

P.S. I have removed my "vacation responder" from my email since I can access the Internet now.

(ALSO TURNED OFF THE VACATION RESPONDER BECAUSE, LIKE AN IDIOT, I WAS USING KATRA'S MAIL FOR MY EATER ACCOUNT AND HAD 'NOTIFY OF PMs' TURNED ON... I'M REALLY SORRY, ROVER...) Embarassed

I'VE CHANGED IT NOW, SO I COULD TURN THE RESPONDER BACK ON, BUT I LIKED HER BUYING A NEW LAPTOP, I'M SURE SHE BOUGHT THE BEST THERE TOO... AND IT'S MORE FUN FOR HER TO TELL HIM HOW MUCH FUN SHE IS HAVING. (AND MONEY SHE IS SPENDING.)

SURELY IT'S ALL OVER NOW EXCEPT FOR THE SHOUTING...?

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Never underestimate the tenacity of a well-hooked lad.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job!!

This is nowhere near over. I can see this going on for years. Smile

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Afterthefactica
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many thanks!! I have been on vacation. I'm back, but Katra is still on her lovely cruise. Some developments...

Quote:
date Aug 8, 2008 12:38 PM
subject DEAREST AMAZON, I LOVE YOU MY DARLING AND I THINK ABOUT WEDDING

DEAR AMAZON,
HOW ARE YOU MY DEAREST WIFE? HOPE THE CRUISE IS OKAY AND THERE IS NO MUCH COLD THERE? PLEASE TAKE IT EASY AND ALWAYS THINK ABOUT YOUR HUSBAND AND YOUR COMING WEDDING OKAY.

I AM FINE HERE IN CHANNEL ISLAND AND VERY SOON I WILL BE FINE HEARING FROM YOU.

2] SORRY MY DEAR FOR THE WORD I USED OKAY, ONLY THAT I WAS TRYING TO CONCLUDE THINGS WHICH IS THE BANK TRANSFERING THE FUND TO YOU BEFORE OUR WEDDING.

SO I KNOW YOU ARE AMERICAN AND MOST INDIANS, AFRICANS, EUROPEANS MARRY AMERICANS OKAY, BECAUSE AMERICAN WOMEN ARE HONEST AND TRUSTWHOTHY AND THAT IS WHY I AM ENTRUSTING THIS WHOLE FUND TO YOU AND ALSO GETTING MARRIED TO YOU.

MANY OF MY FRIENDS MARRIED AMERICAN WHICH I TOLD YOU AND ALL OF THEM ARE GRACING THAT BIG WEDDING.

3] PLEASE MY DEAR REMEMBER TO CRUISE ALONE AND DO NOT ALLOW ANY ONE TO DO AS THAT DEVIL DID OKAY.

4] THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT THE FUND WOULD BE TRANSFERED THROUGH THE MALAYSIAN BANK'S AFFILIATED FINANCE FIRM CALLED BARCLAYS FINANCE IN LONDON, SO THE BANKER WHO IS INCHARGE IS CALLED REV. MRS MARY CLINTON, SHE IS A REVEREND AND A GOOD BANKER OFFICER. SO SHE WILL ASSIST YOU TO HESTEN UP THE TRANSFER OKAY.

HER OFFICIAL EMAIL ID IS, [email protected]

SO CONTACT HER AND SHE IS EXPECTING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

SHE TOLD ME THE DETAILS ABOUT THE FEE CHARGE YOU ARE COMING WITH, $48,000 DOLLARS, IT IS TO OBTAIN THE INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER CODE WHICH ENABLES THE BANKER TO CARRY OUT THE TRANSFER WITHOUT ANY HITCH. SO YOU WILL COME WITH IT AS YOU ARE AWARE ALREADY AND PLEASE CONTACT HER OKAY.

4] PLEASE BECAUSE OF TIME, I WOULD LIKE YOU TO GO AHEAD WITH THE CRUISE FOR JUST ONE WEEK WHICH IS THIS COMING WEEK AND BY UPPER WEEK YOU TRY AND MAKE THE TRIP TO LONDON SO THAT THEY WILL OBTAIN THE PASS CODE FROM THE CENTRAL BANK OF ENGLAND TO GET THE POWER TO MAKE THE REMITTANCE TO YOU. SO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN WHICH IS BECAUSE OF OUR WEDDING WHICH COMES UP SAME THIS MONTH. SO NO TIME TO WASTE OKAY.

JUST MAKE THE CRUISE FOR COMING WEEK ONE WEEK WHICH IS ENOUGH AND LET US CONCLUDE URGENTLY BECAUSE WE HAVE MORE BETTER CRUISE TOGETHER DURING OUR HONEY MOON OKAY. YOU UNDERSTAND.
THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

YOURS DARLING,
RICHIE

Quote:
date Aug 11, 2008 9:23 AM
subject Mary Clinton

Richie,

Good morning my love! The sun is just coming up -- it's a beautiful morning. Soon I'll go and have some breakfast but I had to sit down and write to you before I got caught up in things again. I'm sorry I've been so busy!

The cruise is wonderful, my love. The Atlantic breeze is chilly but it feels like heaven after Texas. I have to wear a sweater when I am out on deck but I bought a gorgeous raw silk one that keeps me warm enough. I have to wrap up in a blanket if I want to sit on my terrace -- the breeze really goes through you when you're sitting still. But my suite is very nice and I love the cold weather, it's just what I was fantasizing about when I kept getting faint in the heat back in Lubbock. I'm not originally from Texas, you know -- that was James' home. I won't mind moving away from there. Where shall we live instead? Where would you like to live? I only ask that we not live somewhere hot! (What about Seattle? They say it's a lot like England there, climate-wise.)

Richie, I do not blame you at all for asking me to cruise alone, because we are going to be married, but can you possibly be serious about cutting the trip short to only one week? I can't do that, I had to pay in advance because it was a Last Minute Special and the contract said 'No Refunds'. But I will be honest -- even if I could I wouldn't want to, I love the ship and have made a few lovely new friends. Women friends, before you make any tiresome remarks about 'devils'. And a nice married couple.

I could not possibly leave until I have enjoyed every single minute. The last day is August 28, when the ship returns to Vancouver. My goodness, it's so sad to think it must end -- I wish I could live like this all the time!

I have been asked to dine at the captain's table for the last two nights. It is even more luxurious than my usual table! And the best people are invited. I hope you will not say anything jealous about this, more than 12 people sit at the captain's table, it is not an intimate thing. The captain is very important and impressive and he would never notice someone like me.

I have been taking dance lessons here on the ship and also have done some traditional Japanese flower arranging, but I really like dancing more. I have a picture of my first flower arrangement that the teacher took with her digital camera, I have attached it for you to see. I was thinking of you while I made it, but I don't know if it really looks like much of anything. I like flowers, of course... hint, hint. Smile

I have been drinking champagne and eating gourmet food every night, it is a good thing the dancing and swimming (there's a lovely heated pool) and walking around the deck help keep me slim or I would need even more new clothes! The people who run the boutiques are getting to know me pretty well already.

So now, please tell me my love, who exactly is Mary Clinton and how exactly do you know her? You mentioned her some time ago and I asked who she was and you ignored my question. I would like you to explain this very clearly to me, I am sure you can understand as you are a jealous man, I am a jealous woman too and I want you to explain this Mary woman to me completely, OK?

With all my love,

Katra
your Amazon at sea

Quote:
date Aug 12, 2008 5:27 AM
subject MESSAGE TO MY DEAREST DARLING AMAZON

DEAREST AMAZON,

HOW ARE YOU MY WIFE ? HOPE YOU ARE PRETTY FINE THERE AND I PRAY FOR GOD TO KEEP WATCHING OVER YOU.

1] MY WIFE, PLEASE I WANT YOU TO GET THIS CLEAR THAT I DO NOT AND WILL NEVER HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANY FEMALE AGAIN EXCEPT YOU AS MY WIFE. AND IN MY LIFE, I DO NOT WOMANIZE OKAY. SO YOU ASK ABOUT REV MARY CLINTON, SHE IS MARRIED AND AN AFRICAN AMERICAN WORKING WITH BARCLAYS BANK IN LONDON, SHE KNOWS ME AND HELPED PEOPLE ESPECIALLY FORIEGNERS TO DEPOSIT THEIR LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY TO BOTH BARCLAYS AND IT'S AFFILIATE CHARTERED ALLIANCE BANK IN MALAYSIA. SO SHE IS INCHARGE OF THE REMITTANCE OF THE FUND TO YOU AND SHE IS IN LONDON AND WILL ALSO MEET WITH YOU THERE.

I HAVE TOLD HER ABOUT OUR WEDDING AND SHE WILL BE THERE WITH HER HUSBAND.

SO WRITE HER AND SHE WILL RESPOND TO YOU.

SO DO NOT THINK OTHERWISE FOR I AM WITH YOU FOREVER AS MY WIFE.

3] DARLING, YOU HAVE TO CUT THE CRUISE AND COME TO LONDON THIS COMING WEEK OKAY BECAUSE WE HAVE THINGS BETTER AND MORE IMPORTANT THAN THIS. LET US BE MORE SERIOUS, LATER WE SHALL CRUISE TOGETHER AND ENJOY OUR SELVES WITH THE BIG MONEY WE SHALL MAKE FROM THIS TRANSACTION.

SO TRY AND MAKE IT THIS WEEK AND COME TO LONDON COMING WEEK.
4] OKAY, SEATTLE WILL BE OKAY OR IF YOU HAVE OTHER CITIES YOU TELL ME AND WE SHALL BUY BIG GOOD HOUSE WITH EVERYTHING IN THERE AND WE SHALL LEAVE FORVER.

REPLY AFTER SENDING MAIL TO REV CLINTON.

I LOVE YOU AND DO THINK AND PLAN ABOUT THE WEDDING AND DO NOT HAVE ANY TALK WITH ANY MAN OVER THERE AS YOU ARE AS GOOD AS MARRIED.

THANKS.

YOURS HONEY,

RICHIE

Quote:
date Aug 12, 2008 6:34 PM
subject leaving the cruise early

Hello my love!
I am fine, and I hope you are too -- the weather has been a little bit warmer and I have been able to enjoy my terrace. The vast blue expanse of the waves, it makes one feel so small, and yet so at peace...

Well, I was at peace, but now I have read your mail I am upset. Richie -- I cannot believe you are asking me to leave the ship after only 1/3 of my trip. I told you before my love, I cannot get the money back that I have spent, it was a last minute special and I signed a contract that said No Refunds. And I also told you before that even if I could, which I can't, I wouldn't want to. I love this ship, I love everything about it, and I want every single minute that I paid for already! This cruise cost me almost $30,000 including the airfare, I am not throwing that away! I am shocked that you would suggest being so wasteful. I hope you don't plan to act that way after we are married.

We can certainly go on a cruise for our honeymoon, I'd love to go on another one! but Richie, we need to set a date for the wedding. And my love, I'm embarrassed to have to mention it, but American women expect an engagement ring before the wedding, to show they are engaged. It would make it a lot easier to explain to the men who try to flirt with me that I am engaged to be married. I would only need to show them the ring. My ring finger is size 7.

About my leaving the cruise early -- Don't ask me this again. I will be back on dry land on August 26. That is final, my love. Remember that I am an Amazon, and remember I don't like repeating myself. If you continue making unreasonable demands I will stop checking my mail until the cruise is over! We are going to be married and I will be an obedient wife, but we are not married yet!

I'll send an email to Mrs Clinton later. I don't feel like it right now. I am going to afternoon tea in the Panorama Lounge. I hope the Fitzroys will be there again today, they are a nice married couple from South Africa who now live in New York. He doesn't talk much, but she tells the most wonderful stories. They were at the captain's table too last night, and even though he is so serious even he was laughing at her stories by the end of dinner. I never had such a lovely time.

When we choose our honeymoon cruise, I want you to decide where you would like us to go; anywhere you like my love, even if it's hot. Smile Where would you like? -- We can take this Alaska cruise next year at the same time, the Fitzroys are already booked. I am sure you would love them.

I am thinking of you all the time. I'll write more later. After a little champagne. Wink

Your little Amazon
Katra

Quote:
date Aug 13, 2008 1:51 PM
subject TO MY DARLING WIFE KATRA

DEAREST AMAZON,

HOW ARE YOU MY WIFE? HOPE YOU ARE PRETTY FINE.

I JUST READ YOUR MAIL AND IT IS WELL UNDERSTOOD BECAUSE YOUR WISH HAS TO BE MY COMMAND AS MY WIFE OKAY. SINCE YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR THE CRIUSE THEN WE HAVE TO WAIT TILL 26TH AS YOU SAID AND I KNOW YOU WILL STILL MAKE IT TO LONDON BEFORE THIS MONTH ENDS OKAY.

SO WE HAVE TO SHIFT THE WEDDING DATE TILL SOME TIME SEPTEMBER.
2] ABOUT THE WEDDING RING, I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT IMMEDIATLY AFTER THE FUND IS REMITTED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND THE TRANSACTION CONCLUDES, THEN WE SHALL TRIP TO SWITZERLAND WHERE THEY HAVE THE BEST ENGAGEMENT RINGS AND YOU MAKE YOUR CHOICE FOR THAT, SO YOU WILL WEAR IT FOR SOME LITTLE TIME BEFORE THE WEDDING PROPER.

SO WE HAVE ABOUT $12.2 MILLION DOLLARS WHICH YOU WILL RECIEVE SO WE HAVE TO USE PART OF IT TO HAVE A BIG WEDDING WHICH MANY PEOPLE WILL ATTEND.

3] PLEASE TELL THE CRUISE CREW THAT YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND WILL BE COMING AGAIN AFTER THIS CRUISE,

4] TRY AND SEND THE MAIL TO REV. CLINTON AND EXPECT TO HEAR FROM HER.

5] EVERYTHING IS MOVING FINE BOTH THE TRANSACTION AND THE WEDDING PLANS.

REMEMBER TO ALWAYS PRAY AND REMEMBER YOUR DARLING RICHIE.

THANKS AND STAY WELL.

YOURS DARLING,

RICHIE

Quote:
date Aug 13, 2008 12:36 PM
subject please advise about funds

Dear Mrs Clinton,

My fiance, Mohammed Rich, has advised me to contact you about transferring the funds of Mr Khoshaba. Please advise.

Sincerely,

Mrs Katra Holstein

Quote:
date Aug 14, 2008 1:24 PM
subject INFORMATION FROM THE INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT, BARCLAYS LONDON

dear mrs katra,
my name as you know is rev. mrs mary clinton. i work with the barclays bank and i am the banker incharge of international remittance dept of the bank.

we have been associating and affiliating with banks in the asian region like the chartered alliance bank of malaysia.

the $12.2 million us dollars belonging to our late customer khoshaba was deposited in malaysia and presently our bank [ barclays] are the paying bank, you as the bonafide beneficiary of this said fund which the documents bears your name as the next of kin of khoshaba.

i was made to understand that you will be coming to london which i hope to meet you to finalize things before the fund would be remitted to you.
below are the payment charges which amounts to total of $48,000 dollars which are expected to come to london with,

a] i will help you open a new virgin bank account here in london where the fund would be remitted into first before being transfered out to the USA.
b] you are to pay for the abtaining of the international pass code which i will assist you to obtain from the apex bank in england, by obtaining the pass code, we shall have the power to transfer out your fund to your nominated bank account in the USA.

the cost of the pass code is, $48,000 dollars.

so your husband is already aware of this and has tols us that you will be coming with the fee and after this then the remittance will be done to your account.

congrats.

regards,

rev. mrs m. clinton

Quote:
date Aug 15, 2008 1:34 PM
subject MY DEAREST AMAZON.

DEAREST AMAZON,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY MY LOVE? HOPE YOU ARE PRETTY GOOD.

I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU AND I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE CONTACTED REV. MRS CLINTON?

ALSO LET ME KNOW HOW IT'S GOING IN THE CRUISE OKAY.

REPLY.

YOURS DARLING,
RICHIE

Quote:
date Aug 16, 2008 5:32 AM
subject the money

Richie my dear,

The cruise is just lovely. There is so much to do all day and just about all night, I hardly ever get back to my suite to check the internet. I finally bought a nice leather case for my new laptop so I can bring it with me to the coffee lounge. It's the perfect solution, so long as I don't spill any coffee! Smile

It's about 2 am here. Yesterday was super busy, I spent an hour in the gym with a fitness instructor learning Pilates yoga, and later I had a massage at the spa. Mrs. Fitzroy (that's the lady from South Africa who tells funny stories) told me I should try a facial, but I haven't had one of those yet.
I am terribly disturbed by something you said in email the other day. It has been weighing on my mind very heavily.

Quote:
SO WE HAVE ABOUT $12.2 MILLION DOLLARS WHICH YOU WILL RECIEVE SO WE HAVE TO USE PART OF IT TO HAVE A BIG WEDDING WHICH MANY PEOPLE WILL ATTEND.

Richie... what are you talking about? We can't use that money for the wedding! That money is for setting up new orphanages! What can you be thinking?!? I am shocked -- poor Mr. Khoshaba was your friend!!! Sweetie get your head on straight, that money is not ours, it belongs to the children of the world! I've already told you I have plenty of money. And you're a banker. We can afford a big wedding. There's no need to have your friend's vengeful ghost haunting us and spoiling our happiness! That's crazy!
Or is this a test? Are you trying to test me and see if I am greedy to keep this money? If that is the case I am really angry!!! I am a good woman! I am not some kind of thief! I wish you were here right now so I could slap your face!

It's 2:30 now. I am all wound up from drinking that espresso and I am going for a walk around the deck.

Katra

Quote:
date Aug 18, 2008 11:07 AM
subject A potential problem -- confidential

Dear Mrs. Clinton,

I am writing in great distress, my husband-to-be said some very alarming things about the money in an email to me several days ago, and when I asked him about it, he disappeared. Please treat this in the strictest confidence but, even though Mr Khoshaba's money is supposed to be used for funding orphanages, Mr. Mohammed said he intends to use some of it to throw us a big expensive wedding! I am shocked by this dishonesty and I feel compelled to warn you that I do not believe my fiance is being completely honest with you. I do not want to be any part of something illegal or dishonest, and I am sure you feel the same.

I always fall in love with men who turn out to be dishonest. What is wrong with me?

Katra Holstein

Hopefully that will angry him up just a little. Mr. Green

I've pretty much given up trying to plan things in advance for the story here, it seems a lot more fun to just let Katra do what she wants. She's enjoying the hell out of that cruise... and spending a pile of money.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic