SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottolad 'went' to SSC Cameroon & Benin;$$ goes to Niger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooooh I like that Ihava falls in love with a helicopter-weilding madman Laughing

Don't know if they will twig after waiting 'til monday & who knows how much longer in Benin. It sounds to me like they are trying to do the meet w/ Alf but avoid that w/ Ihava (until they get the first case of cash, at least), which could be a physical constraint that we will not get around. They have tried to get me to do a transfer for 2 months now. Alf is dead-set that with all the shady characters surrounding these lottery people (hackers) he will not do it... Too risky Laughing . I think all Ihava has to say in that regard is that the instructions from her uncle were clear... Whatever you do, no transfers Wink

You may be beating a dead horse trying to get that safari for tomorrow, or maybe someone will come. If we can think of a modality that creates a sense of urgency to get to Ihava while the Benin lad is doing 'field-work' Laughing early next week , then maybe that is the way to get a lad to Ihava (?) I could certainly worksomething in using, of course, the hackers. Laughing

EDIT: Alf has emailed Ihava Wink

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The flights from Cotonou to Lagos are typically half an hour (30-35 minutes) There is a flight at 18:30 to lagos potentially his escape. What is interesting is if mr M1chae1s is flying to Cotonou the only flight I could find from Lagos arrives 8:35 am.

There is a data base I can search for Cotonou (COO) that will not be updated for Saturdays arrivals until some time tomorrow. I will see if I can get something that makes sense for an arrival around 4PM as soon as it is available.

p.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think these lads will be flying anywhere, thats just a facade to make them seem more professional.

Instead they will travel by a stinky, overcrowded commercial bus.
This is one reason why they are reluctant to visit Cameroon again, because it will take them a good 2 or 3 days to get there.... Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like your idea of Ivana falling in love, wanamaker! We all need love. Cool
Looks like the bois have already bought their non-refundable tickets for a plane or a urine -soaked commercial bus for Saturday. Gee, they really should have confirmed their plans with Alf before they went out and spent all their money on those tickets. Very Happy

The Un-twig-ables? Funny. But don't get too cocky, juju. These are lotto lads. They might be too stupid to catch on, but their impatience does have it's limits! Wink Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Mr.Alfred,

I want to start by Thanking you for Considering my Side and i want you to know that Mr.Micheal will be right there waiting for you as planned.Every meeting that has to be done will be done in the Hotel there and you will return for your Treatment.

The Day and time is Saturday 4pm.Please i want to beg you again not to keep Mr.Micheal waiting.I gave you a code for him and when he comes and identify himself as Mr.Micheal,you will ask him this question,What is your boss wife's Name?The Answer is Amanda.

Thanks for your Co-operation

Mr.Gomer

Anyone think this warrants a response today?

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure! Here's a response...
Tell him from Alf that it will be difficult to get away from the camp, but you have a good plan in place. Tonight, when everyone is sleeping, you will steal the safari truck, and drive down to meet him on Saturday. You know where the keys to the truck are, and it will be easy to sneak off.
Who knows what will happen after that! Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Ok you've got it.... Alf sent a hybrid to include the possibility for 5imba and his shuttle to come back into the picture. I think 5imba misses his penpal. Laughing
Besides, a nice outcome would be to drive him to camp (figuratively speaking, of course Laughing ) & the ellusive shuttle modality is tested & true.
Quote:
Oh good I am glad that you were able to finalize plans. So on saturday tomorow at 4pm i am supost to be in meditation for a few hours its part of my treatment. They are very stringent here that i am to not break from this two day treatment including therapy. The good new is that have a good plan in place. i know where the keys to one 5imba truck are, and it will be easy to sneak off if i cant take the shutle. i will see him there at 4pm should i be in the loby or in front where cars pul up? i can hold a sign if you still want. i know the security question just fine. I wil be dresed in safari outfit, khaki with boots and hat. How wil he be dresed?

Oh also how is everythin going with Ihava? Did she deliver the balance to you? I have no news.

I have sad news: He sent me a pic of the same mr. micheal that went to cameroon... So that lad managed to free himself / return home, presumably. On a lighter note: Can you imagine this guy's thoughts about travelling to Benin after the Cameroon disaster... I can hardly keep my composure Laughing

EDIT: an update of the 'other' bait with the lotto addy:
Quote:
Sir are you a slow witted man? I have told you that I simply do not have that kind of money. Especially in one week. So what now? More of your mean spirited forms and threats?

On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 3:10 PM, scammer wrote:
> I want you to know that if we are to Consider you,you have to pay $200 and
> it has to be within 1week.I am sorry that i sent you the Disclaimer's form.I
> was only doing my job.
>
> Mr.Koffi

Last edited by juju4u on Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael to Ihave this morning, I'm going to answer him in an hour.

Quote:
Hello Ihava,
I know that it's very expensive to fly so i want you to know that i will try to see if i can meet you in the Airport But if i can't,then you will have to do a wire transfer when you get to your Destination.I want you to send me your phone number so that i can call you when you arrive home.As for Mr.alfred,the initial payment is suppose to be $200,000 but i don't think he has that much so we are ready to Consider him because Alfred is the reason that i am here in African.I will give him the Documents to sign as soon as i get the Money with him but you have to assure me that you will send the other Money to Me Later because i will be giving him the Ducuments on trust.
I wish you a safe journey back home and please don't contact the fakers anymore because am alive and please i need the Money with you because Alfred has only $70000 with him.
Regards
Mr.Micheal Williams
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@juju4u - Here's a pic that Rumbero and I never got to use in our bait.
Imagine Alf traveling down to Coutonou in this hot rod. Use it if you dare... Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Oh that is a good one! Laughing Laughing Laughing I wonder if we could get awway with it without a photochop... My vic character sent the glamor shot of uncle rico from the movie napoleaon dynamite.
http://www.putfile.com/pic/8456112

wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he goes or he doesnt. Helicopter will crash either way keeping her from the meeting or keeping her in Africa.

Quote:
Hello Michael, I am having a wonderful day with Arnold. This sure
beats walking around the forest, you should try it. We are fueling up
and he has to drop me back in Yaounde in 2 hours. I have to wait in
that crappy airport half the night. Alf told me "no transfers" so if
you need the 35K (did you know how much helicopter fuel costs?)
I will be down there.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I see Ihava has been a bad girl with the money Laughing

A helicopter crash you say... I hope that the pilot knows how to do an emergency landing.

I have an idea: Over the w/e Alf can't make it (well, we all knew that Wink ). I am hoping that 5imba will be able to get involved again with the shuttle bus modality & steer the lad to make his own way to camp. I don't know of his availability over the w/e or interest in doing this. If there is another able-bodied lad back in Nigeria, then a plan to get him to travel follows: Eliminate the Alf payout option: Perhaps 5imba (bernie) or somebody else steals the cash from Alf? Then Ihava is the sole remaining option Twisted Evil

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@juju4u - How about Alf gets lost, and S1mb@ goes out looking for him with the shuttle. They find him and they bring him back to the camp, and offer to pick up the lads in Parakou on Monday 7pm or something. The best than can do this week, sorry...they will have to make their way there to Parakou.
It's really not that far. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How about Alf gets lost, and S1mb@ goes out looking for him with the shuttle. They find him and they bring him back to the camp, and offer to pick up the lads in Parakou on Monday 7pm or something.
OK Thumbs up That's a plan (perfect)... As long as 5imba participates it will work... Want you penpal back, 5imba?

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool. Maybe they found Alf not far from the camp, crashed into a tree.
The idiot wrecked the jeep. They found a whiskey bottle under the seat.
He's ok, just a bit "wrecked" on whiskey at the moment. They can't pick up the lads in Coutonou because now they only have one vehicle, and cannot stray far from the camp with it. It is needed for pickups of other customers, and for customer departures, as well. Poor Alf. I sure hope he kicks his nasty habit. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/africa/lgcolor/bjcolor.htm
Apparently our mugu has not looked at a map of Benin. I had not either 'til now^^^

How long would a voyage from Park 'W' to cotonou take anyways? It seems to me that Alf can't just wake up in the morning and ride into Contonou. maybe it would take a full day or more. I guess it plays into our hands that these stupid lads did not even bother to research where the camp is... Of course the website is really not very helpfull in this regard. Twisted Evil Thumbs up Laughing

EDIT: Contonou to Park Pendjari: 12,500CFA, 14.5hrs by sweat-bus. That puts the map into perspective.

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Contonou to Lagos about 65 miles. Benin width is about 80 miles. It isn't very big.

I think this lad needs some comparitive backwoods local culture as part of his travels.

p.
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its 8PM in Yaounde, should have heard if a lad made the flight, This meeting will have to be put off till monday. I'll figure a reason Ihava is still in town.

Gomer to Alf
Quote:
I hear you my friend and i am here for you do not panic our plans are
just fine. worst case scenario is he waits til monday but i wont let
that hapen.

Just in @ 8:15PM ladland

Quote:
Hello ihava,
I want you to know that i am so suprise that you said you can do a Transfer.Then how do you want me to collect the Money?
Anyway i have already asked My Boss to Alfred so that he can talk to you because i don't understand anymore.
Mr.Micheal

Don't make a fuss, just get on the bus!

Quote:
Your not happy? Why did you say you were coming? Boy doing a
mans job? I'm not happy either, they cancelled my flight and I must
stay in this place till next week. My helicopter pilot is gone for
now,it's back to that horrible Hilton for me, maybe there is a better
one, find some fun. We flew out to the 5imba Safari Camp today at
Korup for lunch with Bernie, what a nice place with that big swinging
bridge and all. You should have had the chopper pick you up , its only
an hour in the air. Its Alf that says, "no transfer" What are you
complaining about?
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I suggest Ihava forward the email alf sent... It should take care of that.
Quote:
Dearest Ihava, I want you to know that the matter with the love
affaire with you mother is not an issue between us. I don't understand
why you do not forgive me I was always there for you. I beg you please
do not leave this god-forsaken continent without meeting with the good
mr gomer or mr micheal. We have to finish this deal to save your house
and both retire comfortably. Also your crazy boyfriend will be costly
to get rid of.

Remember, always, never, never, never, give money to a man that you
have not met and looked in the eyes, it was the words of your
grandfather and it is my instructions. So please do meet with the
lottery people they are good man. Give them the money and remember
what I said about those hackers criminals.

Love
Uncle Alf

Well I was afraid this might happen... Looks like Alf did not do enough to create a warm fuzzy feeling! Lad is having second thoughts:
(Call Mr.Micheal Immediately)
Quote:
Please Mr.Alfred i just spoke to Mr.Micheal and he said that he is stocked in a Seminar and he wants you to call him tonight.The Number is +234-805244xxxx.Try to call him so that you both can make further plans because i don't want anymore mistakes.Ihava is still yet to send the other Money so you talk to her about that.She said that you said no Transfer so i don't know your plans and i don't see any seriousness in all this so i want you to call Mr.Micheal so that you both can come to a Compromise before he embarks on the Journey Tomorrow.As for ihava,she has to Transfer the Money
Thanks
Mr.Gomer

And Alf fired off a quick reply:
Quote:
Why do you eamil me so late? I made plans to meet him tomorow!! You
made me go through all that troubles and whining like alitle girl that
is has to be saturday now you say hes not coming!

Now we were straite to meet in front of hotel novotel on the
boulevard. I even took special precautions to make sure that nothing
bad hapens to your man micheal.
If hes not there tomorow I am through with you and your so called
hackers i have had enough of your bulshit. I have no phone aces now
and canot call. It is not hard to find the hotel novotel Does he needs
directions or something?

Alf

Edit: Also sent this:
Quote:
How many times must I tell you that there will be no wire transfers especialy with all the criminals that surround you. Why do you keep repeating such nonsense? Ihava will do as I say she is not a stupid woman, just a little wild is all. I take great ofense at your staement of not being serious and it amuses me to hear so from you with all these criminals around you and inability to send a competent man to meet me, turning at the last minute and geting in trouble with the police somehow. It is you that is not serious i came to your continent as with everything i needed to complete my end of this deal. you have not kept yours up, why?

I even sobered up and stoped drinking for you!

As for mr micheal i cannot call the satphone is not avail. Why would I call to talk of the weather? No it is quite simple to get from the airport to the novotel, any driver will know the way. If he is so lazy as to not do that then maybe he should come to the camp? I will show you lazy.

Mr gomer you are pushing my butons now.

Further edit: & this:
Quote:
hary i will get up before sunup to leave for the city tomorow that is
my plan. there is no phone now. i will not be able to check my mails
in the morning.. i have to go to sleep in an hour if i am to make it
tomorw. i will be on the road by jeep he had beter be there when i get
there. i will hold the sign and know the secret passwords.

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juju4u wrote:
As long as 5imba participates it will work... Want you penpal back, 5imba?

I'd be delighted but I am having the house rewired this weekend, so my internet time is going to be pretty limited.

Juju4u wrote:
maybe it would take a full day or more. I guess it plays into our hands that these stupid lads did not even bother to research where the camp is

It is a good few hundred miles from Cotonou to the NP, but lads never take that into consideration.
They have difficulty in grasping the concept of a safari camp being located in a wilderness area, and make the assumption, wrongly, that we are a 5star hotel in Cotonou... Rolling Eyes

Wanamaker wrote:
Its 8PM in Yaounde, should have heard if a lad made the flight

Its very unlikely that your lad would take a flight to Yaounde, too expensive. Instead he would come by road, either a bus or taxi.
The easiest route into Cameroon from Nigeria is via the ferry which docks at Limbe or Douala. I am 99.9% certain that this is the route that Mr Michaels took the first time.

Has his Nigerian IP changed over the past two days?
This would indicate that he is making his way across Nigeria, which will take him 2 or 3 days.

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^right weekends are never good for baiting anyhow. I might end up setting up a 5imba character if i see fit; if the lad travels then bernie will inevitbly get a few emails, feel free to answer or neglect, the character I set up will pick up the slack.

I am firing up the mugutracker 5000 (TM) now, so bear with & I will post IPs.

EDIT: Unfortunately not much from micheal addy lately, mostly from gomer (gmail); this is what I have from micheal addy:
Aug 5: 41.219.189.2
Aug 7: 41.204.232.65
Thats all I have of value. @wanamaker may have more to add for mr micheal(?)

Last edited by juju4u on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My IP tracker sucks, i just get Nigeria, no city

Most recent (last 3)

a week ago

Why those little cheaters! the same 2 ip #s for gomer and michael?
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Note the IPs in my post above came from micheal addy. I see now it was misleading in that regard & am editing it now Wink

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the double post but this is not related to the prior post.

I thought I would share just how stupid the lad(s) is(are). The lotto addy is from the lottolads massbait thread; as indicated on the 1st post in this thread, 'it' responded to an ASEM. In reality all the gomerboyz that were mass baiting it are responsible for this safari, as they spooked the lads into this predicament (imagine the chaos & confusion created by all the chops going on from that thread - shear madness to a lad Twisted Evil ).

The ASEM that 'Alf' sent was a half-ars attempt to get some trophies on the cheap (that is why I am amazed at the stupidity of these mugus); it reads thusly:
Subject: ($135,000 Tax Due Payment)
Quote:
Dear Mr. Gomer's assistant (sorry I do not know your name):

I am contacting you on this address like your boss asked me to.

Well, I do not see why there is a problem now that we are this far along. Mr gomer tells me that I will have my funds soon and that you are taking care of everything. The lotto taxes that I have to pay upfront are just huge, so I am working on getting a murtgage on my house. I simply do not have $135,000 lying around, you know! This may take some time, but we are working on the paperworks and I will get the 135k within a week. So, please get my 12 million delivery ready.

There is just two things I need from you to proceed. First, I need the complete bank account information to send the 135000. Next I want some proof that this is al illegitimate. I want two pieces of informations: The first will be your photo ID showing clearly who you are. Next, a picture of you, the same person, holding a sign that says: "I work for Gomer Pyle".

Thanks - Alfred

Some of the very next emails he got from 'Alf', after very long-winded lad-mails full of excuses:
Quote:
Hi please read my email and follow the very clear instructions. I will delete your senseless email now and await your appologie for your stupidity.
Good day
Quote:
Send the picture identifying yourself holding the sign. No picture, no business.
Quote:
I am still waiting for the picture of you holding up a sign that says "I work for Gomer Pyle". I have repeated this countless times. Are you an imbecile?
Quote:
NO

Send the picture identifying yourself holding the sign. No picture, no business.

Of course the lads promptly set up a mr gomer addy & a gomer's assistant character (mr. peterson); an fbi character was tossed in for good measure along with 'hacker' spoof characters.
In case anyone wants to know what this mr. gomer (lad) pretends to look like:
http://members.419eater.com/~juju4u/gomerid.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~juju4u/gomerfamilypic.jpg
(looks eerily like A. Skinner's avatar to me)

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I guess they still much prefer dealing with the fantasy of Alf and Ivana in the paradise of Cameroon, rather than dealing with the reality of the real Mr. Gomer in the hell of Nigeria. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic