SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Did someone delete my thread or did it just disappear?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just posted a thread with links to goofy names for ease of looking up/getting ideas. I don't want to get in trouble by posting it again if it was deleted...but if it just disappeared I will. Would a mod please enlighten me either way?

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's in General Chat, here. If you have lost a thread you know you've posted in, try clicking the button over to the right on the forum index page which says "view all your posts". Smile If you seriously think your thread has been deleted, wait about ten minutes and see if you have a PM explaining why. If you don't get one, then it probably is lost rather than gone. Smile

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooooo, that's pretty handy. Learn something every day. Thanks, Eight.

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had that same problem with my bike at the station very often (earlier, much earlier...)

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you ever can't find a post, click on your username at the bottom of the main forum page to view your profile, then click find all posts by your username Wink

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine's quicker, SP. Laughing

You're welcome, CO. Smile Sorry, frumpy, we don't have a bike-finding button. Sad

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eight wrote:
If you have lost a thread you know you've posted in, try clicking the button over to the right on the forum index page which says "view all your posts". Smile

Thanks for the tip Eight, thats a new one on me.... Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay, my idiocy has brought learning to everyone! Razz

Sorry, I'm stuck at work, dead tired and just want to go home...but I can't cause I still have another 4 hours left. Third shift sucks!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic